Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Would she? She doubted it...she hated hard work. But..if Luce said she would then she trusted her. She smiled a little as she stepped out of the shower, and then pulled off her nightgown and panties. They were both naked at the same time, though she didn't seem to mind at all even as she passed Luce to get into the shower. She made sure to not get her hair wet as she bathed herself slowly, humming a tune that her mother used to sing all the time when she was a child. She was in a good mood...holding Luce all night was nice because she felt protected somewhat. Even when talking to that unpleasant spirit, she felt brave and strong.

Luce watched her a moment, then left the bathroom with a faint mutter. As she usually did with anything involving Rayna. Yeah, she was beautiful too. So what did she see in Luce that was so much better? She dressed into her formal wear, which was a pair of dress slacks, a suit vest complete with a jacket and shoulder rig for her gun. She looked...like a butler, but she was pretty okay with that. The hair added a level of femininity she wasn't incredibly comfortable with. But, she supposed that was important when looking fancy...ugh. She didn't know if she could do this...

Rayna came out of the shower just in time to see Luce finish dressing. "Wow, you look amazing!" Rayna exclaimed as she toweled her naked body, staring at her still. "Actually no, there is another word for it." She walked closer to Luce, looking her up and down as she thought really hard. "Oh, I know! Sexy. You look sexy!" She said as her eyes flashed to her hair. "Oh, and your hair still looks really good." She commented as she reached up and brushed her fingers against it.

Luce blinked and whirled around like she was about to draw her gun, but paused when her eyes caught...well, her. All of her. Dripping wet. She was just about to utter a threat, or perhaps actually draw her gun when her hand brushed her hair. "..." Despite her best interests in ignoring her increasing need to not stare at her, her eyes trailed down her figure a moment before turning away with a grumble, smacking away her hand as her face flushed with embarrassment.

"...Thanks," Luce grumbled. "...Put some damn clothes on, will you?"

Rayna tilted her head a bit, but she complied and went the closet, where she had put all the clothes they had bought for her. She wasn't sure if Luce was upset or not, but each day that past she seemed to get a little softer, so that was good. She pulled on her underwear and then took the dress she would wear to the party. It was a nice black dress that was stylish but also wouldn't get in the way when she needed to fight. It showed a little skin, but Rayna didn't mind that one bit.

"Better?" She asked with a smile as she walked out of the closet.

"...That's what you're wearing?" Luce mumbled faintly, brows furrowed a little. It...looked nice, actually. But there was a lot of skin going on in the back, and some leg was showing. "Are you sure that's safe?"

"What do you mean safe? I'll be safe with you, Luce." Rayna told her as she raked her fingers through her platinum blonde locks. "Is there something wrong with it? Is it too..umm..flowy?" Whatever that meant. Rayna thought it was a good choice when she picked it up.

"...I guess so," Luce mumbled, sinking back a little. "...I guess it's fine, whatever." Why...why did she have to touch her so much? Ugh.

That was good...she didn't say no. Rayna would accept fine."Okay. I'd offer to cook you breakfast but I don't think there is anything in the fridge right now.." She felt her stomach growl and she sighed. "I am really hungry though."

"Well get something to eat," Rayna promised. "Come on, let's see if Aernir is ready to go," she mumbled, adjusting her jacket. "Do I look like proper servant?" she asked. "First time I've wore shit like this."

Rayna looked her up and down and then shifted her eyes. "Do you want the honest truth?" She asked as she started heading towards the door. "Because you may not like it..."

"...Why?" Luce muttered, following after. "...What, do I look that awful?" she groused, smoothing out her coat. She had to look presentable, or this whole fucking thing wouldn't work.

"Female servants wear dresses and skirts, Luce. Other than that, you look like a good boy servant." Rayna informed her as they walked into the living room. Aernir was no where to be found...probably still in his room.

"...Then I'm a boy," Rayna muttered. "I am not wearing a dress, forget it. Fuck them and their rules." That ass...was he still asleep?

"Well, I was just giving you my honest opinion. I don't think it should matter one way or the other. You still look like a nice servant." She said as Aernir's door opened. He wasn't even dressed, he was in a pair of sleeping bottoms and nothing else. He looked up and saw Luce and...dear God. Rayna. Ugh..he was too tired for this. He wasn't even wearing the right pants for this.

"...Did the party start already or something?" He asked as he kept his eyes away from Luce.

Luce took a half step in front of Rayna in disgusted annoyance, fingers twitching faintly. "Hey, we've got a fucking job to do, don't we? So stop giving her the fuck-eyes and get dressed, you goddamn bum." Ugh, he always did this...and quite frankly, he didn't like any of the looks Aernir was giving Rayna, at all.

Why did Luce look like she was ready to pounce on him? "..Fuck eyes?" He began and then sighed. "Yeah...okay. Just let me..you know. Pee and stuff. Please?" He slowly slid out of his room, his back pressed against the wall as he tried not to get too close to Luce. He knew what happened whenever he got too close..he didn't want that to happen.

"Hmph," Luce snorted. "Hurry up, we're on a timetable," she muttered, arms crossing as she kept her place in front of Rayna. Fucking guy could get an alarm clock, honestly...sheesh. Like he had never seen a woman in a dress before. Oh, scratch that. Like he had never seen a woman he wanted to take off the dress, yeah. That was better. Fuck if he'd try that.

Rayna walked into the living room and got herself something to drink. She then sat out in the living room to wait for Aernir to get ready. Eventually, after he went back into his room to change, he came back out in black dress pants, shiny black shoes, a white dress shirt, and a gray vest with a red tie to finish off the get up. His tattoos were completely covered up, and he had even done something with his hair to make it look a little more...respectable.

"Wonderful!" Rayna exclaimed, clapping loudly. "You look really handsome like that, Aernir!" She complimented. The man just rubbed his neck and smiled a bit.

"Thanks..Rayna. You look pretty good yourself..." He admitted, though he made sure he wasn't anywhere near Luce when he said that.

"Who knew?" Luce joked dryly. "Wrench got a car prepared for us, courtesy of Wizard," Who was sleeping in, like usual...lazy bastard. "Breakfast first, the 'Lady Windemere' is hungry, Aramaki," she smirked. She lucked out, Lucy? Good enough for her.

"Please..don't call me that ridiculous name until we have to use it." He told her as he slipped his hand in his pockets. Rayna got up and smiled.

"Don't be ridiculous, Ari. As long as we're dressed like this, that's the names we're going to call each other." She told him, only making him sigh with displeasure.

"Let's just hurry up and get breakfast." He told them as he headed down the stairs.

"Ari, good one," Luce smirked, following after 'Aramaki'. "Shall we go, Lady Windemere?" Hey, fun at Aernir's expense was good fun for Luce. The car provided was something that he could appreciate at least, who didn't appreciate a nice luxury BMW? Wrench really went all out on good graces, or maybe Wizard just dumped a lot of cash into it.

Rayna looked at Aernir's posture as he walked before she jumped in front of him all of a sudden. "Wait! Aramaki, you can't walk around like that. Take your hands out of your pockets and keep your back straight!" She told him, and Aernir peeled his eyes off that nice car and looked at her.

"...Really?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. When Rayna didn't respond, he sighed softly. "Ugh, fine. Lady Windemere, your wish is my command." He said sarcastically as he straightened up. Aernir did have bad posture, he'd give her that. But seriously, Rayna seemed to be taking this pretty far...it was a little cute if not slightly annoying. He opened the back door of the car and gestured inside of it to Rayna, who happily slid in. Then he got into the passenger side. It was..really nice.

"Fucking new guys," Luce sighed dramatically, slipping into the divers seat. Yes, it was quite easy for Luce to...slip into old habits, but...she didn't mind as much for Rayna. She didn't know what that meant, but it gave her a surprisingly wonderful little twitch between her legs that she didn't know what to do about.

"Ah yes, Ari is a new guy. I saved him from the streets. He was a beggar, and he had a problem with drinking and doing strange things for money. Now he's working to be a proper servant, though we still have a long way to go. He cleaned up nice though." Rayna giggled as she put on her seat belt.

Aernir just...really wished he carried guns so he could put a bullet through his head. Though he had a few knives hidden on his person. Maybe he should just cut himself. Slowly.

Back
Top Bottom