Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"...Yeah, probably, we're here anyway," Luce said, glancing at her clothes. Did...she wear that sleeping, really? Why not just sleep naked at that point? Ugh. Skin contact, felt nice...shouldn't, but she didn't find the urge to scoot away enough. She...sort of liked having someone in bed with her, sort of.

"Mmhmm. Because you two will be with me I won't be nervous. Umm.." Rayna trailed off as she looked at Luce. She thought..maybe if she hugged her this time before she went sleep it would be better, but she definitely had to ask. "..Is it okay if I...held you tonight? I think it would help." She smiled sheepishly.

Luce glanced at her a little, then went back to laying down. "...If you want," Luce mumbled. "...I don't care." What was with her and doing this? Ugh...

"Are you sure? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." Rayna said as she laid beside her, on her side. The way she was laying and what she was wearing brought out the curves of her hips. She had yet to get under the blanket yet.

"I said I don't care," Luce grumbled. "Do whatever you want, Rayna." she said, curling up in on herself. Ugh. She hated...whatever Rayna did to her, she wanted to go back to the violent, hating everything self that she was more comfortable with.

Rayna slipped under the covers and then slid her arm around Luce. She still smelled like the beauty salon, which was good. And she was warm. "...Thank you. I know I make you uncomfortable sometimes. But maybe some day you'll like this..."

"..." Luce almost said something, but she didn't bother as she quietly scooted closer to her. "...Why are you wearing that, anyway?" she mumbled. "What's the point?"

"To cover myself. It's comfortable and light. Last night my clothes were too thick and constricting." Rayna answered as she rubbed Luce's side gently, nuzzling her face into her arm.

"...Oh," Luce mumbled, stiffening a little. "I...guess that makes sense then." She slept in whatever she wore the day before, honestly. She...didn't like being vulnerable, like this, she was safe from anything. A gun was always nearby, so was her machete. Safety was better than comfort to her.

"Do you feel uncomfortable with me like this, Luce?" Rayna asked after a while, though she was getting a little tired. Which wasn't surprising considering she was out all day today and didn't get much sleep the night beforehand.

"...No, get some rest, Rayna, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow," Luce murmured. "I'll be fine," Fine wasn't the word she'd tell herself, but close enough.

"Okay. Goodnight Luce." Rayna adjusted herself once more so that she was snuggling into Luce. Her arm was laid over his stomach, but as the night went on it ended up right below her breasts. Rayna wasn't as deathly still as she was the night before..only because she was aware of that evil spirit.

That night she didn't let him force his memories on her. Instead she just had a little talk with him...

Luce didn't really sleep, not that she knew why. She glanced behind her to see Rayna sleeping and turned to face her a moment. It...was nice, honestly. She had forgotten what it felt like, having someone make her feel like she mattered. Even though Rayna had the tact of a bulldozer, it was...still nice. She slid a stray strand of hair away from her face, settling it behind her ear as she relaxed.

Pretty girl, once. Smiling, happy faces. Family, also smiling. Mother, father...beautiful, wonderful people. Shining lights. Gone, darkness. So sad. Sad. Sad. Luce nuzzled against Rayna's chest, almost stubbornly as she curled up against her. Beautiful Rayna, she would protect her new light, and she would make a river of blood to do it. She...didn't want to be alone anymore, she didn't care. She didn't know how to show it, but she didn't want that.

Eventually morning came. Rayna knew a little bit more about Luce, but she woke up with a determination to destroy Carmello that way Luce could be free. When it came to exorcising spirits though...she ran a great risk. If she didn't do it right, she ran the risk of being possessed, considering the only way to remove a spirit was to attach your soul to it and pull it away from it's hosts.

She got up and then looked down at Luce to see if she was sleeping.

From the look of it, she didn't sleep, simply glancing up to her and sitting up with a faint yawn. However, it was really hard to tell that she didn't sleep. She always had some bags under her eyes, maybe they were just a little more pronounced.

"Mornin," she mumbled, rubbing her head.

"Good morning," Rayna greeted as she ran her fingers through her still curly hair. "How long have you been awake?" Her body felt stiff, mainly because she had never moved from that spot. The only movements were adjusting her arm around Luce and that was pretty much it. Something told her that Luce didn't have a good sleep, though.

"Long enough," Luce said, heading to the bathroom. "Big day today, Rayna. So stay focused." Ugh, she didn't really want to...strip around Rayna, but it couldn't really be helped. She wanted a shower, she felt disgusting.

"I will, but.." Rayna watched as Luce went into the bathroom. She followed her in and then sat on the toilet. She also wanted a shower but she liked Luce's bathroom more than the guys bathroom...even though surprisingly Luce's was the messier of the two. "How are you feeling?" She asked her with a concerned expression.

"...Fine, why?" she muttered, glancing at her. What was she at now? "Just need a shower, that's all." Did she look bad? She probably smelled, that's about it to her.

"I just had a feeling...don't worry about it. Oh, make sure your hair stays as dry as possible. Unless you want me to redo it." She grinned and moved the bottom of her heels on top of the toilet, sitting in fetal position as she closed her eyes, waiting her turn to go in after Luce.

"..." What a weird, weird girl. Regardless, she stared at her for a while longer then grumbled, shifting out of her shirt and squirming out of her pants and panties. Her body was a flawless sculpture of a female athlete. It was littered with scars over her pale skin, but every little area of her was toned, lean muscle as she leaned over to flick the water on. She felt vulnerable naked, she always hated it, even more that Rayna was...doing whatever Rayna did about things.

Stepping into the shower was a relief anyway, slipping her hands over her c-cups as she watched Rayna before skirting her eyes away...as well as her hand. Stupid. That's all it was.

When Rayna heard the shower turn on, she opened her eyes. She watched Luce get into the shower, and she stared at her. Not just a certain part of her, but all of her. Though she didn't say anything...just because she didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. Luce was really beautiful, even if she was scarred up pretty bad in certain places. She was content with watching the way she moved, even...seeing the natural gracefulness of it all.

She really did find Luce interesting, in more ways than one.

Luce saw her staring, glancing at her with slightly narrowed eyes. She wouldn't admit it, not that she needed to...but she felt her nipples harden under her gaze. "What?" Luce muttered. "Never seen a naked woman before?" Ugh, why couldn't she just...go away? Get out of her personal space like she had the right to just barge in?

"I've never seen a naked Luce before." She said with a smirk and then looked away, seeing as how she was making the woman uncomfortable even if she wasn't talking to her. "I was just admiring your physique. Your body is way more in shape than mine. It's beautiful." Rayna was thin and shapely, but she had no tone, no muscle really. Luce had a much better body in her opinion.

Strangely, the flush never hit her face, but it did hit the rest of her body. "...Well, you'll get that way eventually," Luce muttered, ignoring the obvious to clean herself off quickly and step out of the shower. "Your turn, hurry up," she said. Ugh, she hated how she felt around her. It made her sick.

Back
Top Bottom