Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Catalina could visibly see the shockwave, and she had enough time to jump out of the way. That just felt like pure energy, that was amazing. Very useful as well, an untrained eye would not have been able to see it coming. She would definitely have been blown out of the ring if she had gotten hit with the brunt of that. She wouldn't be able to grab him with her whip either, not if he kept that up. She needed to come up with a strategy to get close, but for now she decided to keep moving towards him. "I've never fought someone like you," She told him, the confident smile still on her face. "But not many people have fought against anything like me either..."

"Mifune is the best," Sophie said eagerly with Jana. "There's no way he's going to lose! He's going to win this whole tournament!"

"That I can agree on," Mifune said dryly, cracking his neck. "You're all kinds of big, beautiful and bad, aren't you?" She was deceptively fast, without a shadow of a doubt. Limber, athletic...that was all muscle. The closer she got, the more dangerous she'd be, but he couldn't exactly keep the distance game going either, she was too quick. He circled around her, eyes trailing up and down her body. Plants, too, huh? Didn't see many of those either. Shit.
--

"We'll see," Jana grinned. "He's certainly got a lot of fans these days, you might be getting job offers for him, huh?" she teased.

"You're the kind of guy who doesn't know when he's flirting, aren't you?" Catalina asked as she let the vine in her hand begin to grow. She would have to wait for an opening to grapple him with it and bring him closer. If she could catch him off guard, she'd be able to get him on the ground and get him into a chokehold in no time!

"Pfft, he'd never accept any of them. Not when he's with me. It's a full time job guarding me, you know." Sophie answered with an assured nod. She had never even thought about that, but she knew Mifune wouldn't leave her.

"What?" Mifune said with an arch of his brow, circling her still. That wasn't good...what was she planning? Did he attack first, or did he wait for her to attack? Either one had uncomfortable risks. But if he attacked, it could be on his terms...dammit.
--

"You think so?" Jana smirked. "Oh, I get it...you want him all to yourself, huh? I don't blame you. I'd lick the sweat off those muscles," Jana said easily. "He's so very fit, isn't he?"

Hmm, so he was playing cautious too, huh? Well she'd just have to bait him into attacking, then. Catalina kept her vine at the ready before she moved in for a feint. The show had to go on, for the fans sake as well as hers.

"He trains every day." Sophie answered, her face turning bright pink as she smiled goofily. She then cleared her throat. "However, our relationship is strictly business." As much as she wished it wasn't.

Mifune's brow furrowed, but he knew he had no choice regardless. One of them would strike, and maybe he could do it on his terms as he weaved forward, launching his fist in a powerful torrent of air.
--

"That right?" Jana grinned easily. "So you don't mind if someone else has a personal relationship with him?"

Catalina was lucky she was wearing tights today, because she slid right under his attack. However, her shirt ripped wide open right where her chest was. Well, at least she avoided most of the attack! She used her whip to grapple his leg and pulled as hard as she could. She totally had him!

"Of...of course not. He can do whatever he wants, but he'd have a girl by now if he wanted one." Sophie folded her arms before glancing back to the fight. Wait...why was Catalina's shirt ripped open?!

Mifune hit the ground with a grunt, but he was on his palms as he twisted, his other foot coming across her face. Jesus, that woman had breasts that'd suffocate a man, no wonder that Dujae kid was so fond of her.
--

"You think so?" Jana said, the fight was still interesting...but seeing Sophie squirm was even funner. "I dunno...maybe he's got a side girl..."

His foot connected, but it was nothing she hadn't been used to by now. She grunted but kept pulling until she could wrap the vine around both his legs. He'd be able to break it, but that little distraction was all she needed to get her legs wrapped around his throat.

"He doesn't have time for one." Sophie was clearly getting upset, pouting her lip.

"Stop teasing her, Jana. She's clearly in love with my brother." Kokoro said plainly as she watched on. They were distracting her.

"W-what?" Sophie's face reddened even more before she turned away from them both. Jana and Koko were so mean!

Well, this was...different. Mifune felt the vines tighten around his arms with a grunt, and suddenly...there was the fact that she was slipping on top of him and-oh, oh shit. He didn't need to know her fights beforehand to know those thighs were dangerous, horrible weapons. Even as he let his energy ripple across the vines to shatter them, by the time he broke free, she was already around his head.
--

"You got good taste, girl," Jana laughed, arm around her neck. "I don't blame you! I'd be falling for that every day!"

"You're mine now, Bombón." Catalina purred as she squeezed her thighs as tightly as she could. She better knock him out now before he got real mad...she wasn't stupid, he could still have some tricks up his sleeve.

"And now he's in between another woman's legs." Kokoro idly commented, making Sophie even more flustered. Wasn't she trying to defend her a few seconds ago?

"Hah, she won't be able to hold him for long." She said with the utmost of confidence. Seriously though, why did she have to strangle him like that?!

"Sorry, I'm taken," Mifune grunted, shifting his feet up before rolling just a little, his legs landing on her shoulders and hooking underneath her chin. That was seriously half the battle, considering Catalina had the strength of a diesel engine and she still had the positional superiority...and also the fact that it was getting increasingly hard to breathe, but he tried anyway, pulling with all of his might to tug her down to the ground with him to even it up.
--

"He's so very flexible~" Jana needled with a smirk. "I bet he could do all kinds of fun things..."

That was the last thing Catalina expected from a man, and she was honestly surprised. She could feel him pulling her down, and it was hard to struggle against him with no leverage behind her. Her abdomen flexed tightly as she struggled against his legs. "What the hell..? Are you some secret wrestler I don't know about?!" She demanded, her thighs loosening just a little around her neck as she fought against his legs.

Sophie was honestly too stressed out watching this to respond to Jana's teasing, but she did it anyway. "I'm sure you'd love to know, but you'll never find out. He's a gentleman." She tried. Maybe she was making this too easy for her...

"Just creative," Mifune growled, his back muscles tightening as he attempted to force her down, grateful for the breath of fresh air as he gulped it down and locked his ankles tighter underneath her chin. "Besides, you learn a lot protecting a celebrity!" he grunted. Jesus, he felt like his legs were going to detach from the strain of it, why wouldn't she just give up!?
--

"I guess he is fond of you, huh?" Jana smirked. She walked right into that one, didn't she?

Maybe she should have focused more on her core workouts, or maybe she was just tender from last week. Either way she had to let go of him with her legs to pull free of his so she could finally breathe. Damn, there was only one other guy who got out of her hold like that. "Fuck!" She cursed.

Sophie was glad to see Mifune break free of Catalina. She knew he could do it. "...Well I guess that's the only reason why he deals with me." Sophie answered Jana absently as she leaned over the railing. "And why he's trying so hard to win."

Mifune slid off the ground with a heavy exhale, scrambling to get back as he settled his heels on the edge of the ring with a sigh. "You're made of steel, girl," he said dryly, fingers tightening. "Not bad, but I think it's my turn now, if you don't mind."

"Aw, you two are so cute," Jana grinned. "I bet you guys cuddle and everything." Knowing Mifune, he was positively ignorant, the guy seemed more aloof than a dry wall.

"Fine by me, it's about time we finish our little dance anyway." Catalina said with a wide grin as she rose to her feet. She blew her opening, she would need to take him down again and he had already seen most of her tricks.

"We don't." Sophie said simply before pointing down to the arena. "Watch. If you blink, you're going to miss it!"

"Agreed," Mifune grunted, shifting a little on his legs. Man, this was going to sting something horrible, bu if he was actually going to win this, he'd have to get a little dangerous. He dug his heels in, the tile underneath cracking. And in a moment, he was simply gone. Jana blinked in surprise, and even in that short span of time, she felt like she really didmiss it. Because he was simply standing in front of Cat.

...Wait. He was at the edge of the ring, wasn't he?

That's when she felt the wind trickle across her bangs.

Catalina was confused when he appeared right in front of her. "What the-." She didn't get a chance to finish her sentence. No, because she was hit with a shockwave that even she couldn't dodge. Just from him moving that fast?! She couldn't save herself in time, she was already on the grass before she could deduce what hit her. She stared up at the sky.

Fuck, that was so...so...cool! Lame on her part, but damn, if she was going to be knocked out of the ring that was probably the only way he could do it.

"He won!" Sophie laughed and wiggled excitedly in her seat. "No one can stop my Mifune!"

"Interesting, too bad I didn't enter." Kokoro muttered. He had gotten so strong...even if he wasn't a silversmith like the rest of their family he had incredible talent...

Mifune slid on his shirt and slipped his sunglasses back on as he headed over, offering her a hand. Boy, he was going to be sore tomorrow. Why did he let Sophie convince her to do this, again?

"Here," he offered with a friendly grunt. "You're pretty good, Cat. Remind me not to do that again." he smiled easily. "I can see why Dujae is so into you."
--
"I didn't even see that," Jana said in surprise. "Wow, Koko. He's something else! You should have dragged him back and made him DC!"

Catalina grinned up at him. "There are other reasons to be into this." She told him as she took his hand and got up. "But you're good too. You should try wrestling some time, you'd be good at it."

"What's DC?" Sophie asked curiously as she watched Mifune help up Cat. He was always really nice to the people he beat.

"A pain, mostly...but we're the people who keep all the students in Turuga in check." Kokoro answered blandly. "I had no idea Mifune was capable of something like that. "

"I might look into it," Mifune chuckled. "I think I might have a harder time winning if I played by your rules, though. I'm going to be sore all day tomorrow. You've got quite the grip." Man, he was glad he didn't have to fight for a while, maybe Sophie'd calm down too.
--

"She's just mad she's not higher up on the food chain," Jana whispered, entirely not quiet. "DC is the Disciplinary Committee, we make sure everyone plays fair. Plus, we get really cool black uniforms."

"Only a day? That's too bad. I was hoping I'd leave a lasting impression!" Catalina laughed as they exited the arena, and once they did, Kitten was already there.

"Good job, Cat...and you too..umm.."

"Mifune!" Catalina answered for her before placing her hand on her head. "Try to have fun, okay? Jana will be a strong opponent!"

"I know," Kitten smiled faintly before moving towards the arena. She never liked crowds much...but she had her own fans.

"I don't think Mifune would be interested in that. He already has a job!" Sophie sniffed in response. "Sounds fun to me, though!"

"Something like that," Jana grinned. "Wish me luck, Sophie," she teased. Hopefully Mei would be a little more focused on the fight and not everything that was bugging her as she leapt gracefully from their perch. Fighting Kitten would be a challenge indeed, she was really, really strong. Hm, how would she do this? That was the question.

"Hope you have fun, Kitten," Jana grinned, hands on her hips. "But don't think this is gonna be easy!"

"You're one of the best, Jana. Of course this won't be easy." Kitten said with a shy smile. "Let's just try our best, okay?"

"She's so cute!" She heard someone from the stands cry out. There were murmurs of agreement and she couldn't help but feel embarrassed. She really hated crowds...but she knew Sejae was watching and that helped.

Back
Top Bottom