Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"You make it sound like I don't let you have fun." Catalina said as she elbowed his side. "Do what you want."

"I'd hang out, but I'm going to sleep in Jana's bed for a while." Eva grumbled as she rubbed her eyes. Damn that guy really tired her out. "Wake me up when you guys eat."

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Dujae sighed. "You let me have all kinds of fun, Bear. We'll do it another time, okay?" Sheesh, he felt ganged up today...he was just trying to lighten the mood! Everyone seemed so tired and wiped out.

"No worries," Komoku sighed. "C'mon, Mei. I'm starving."

"...The apartment for just you and me sure got busy, huh?" Jana chuckled at Mei.

"It's going to get even busier once Mei pops out that little hellion inside of her." Eva said with a yawn. "A lot busier."

"My child is not going to be a 'hellion', Eva." Mei stated as she took Komoku's arm in an almost protective manner.

"And if she is, it's due to the corrupting influence of the mother," Komoku sniffed.

"Uh huh," Jana smirked, as they headed into the lobby. "That's exactly what I was thinking, Komoku. Mei's always been such a troublemaker." Mei couldn't cause trouble even if she wanted to, she'd probably feel too bad afterwards.

Mei just dug her elbow gently into Komoku's side in response as she narrowed her eyes. "Can you even cook with your injuries?" She asked, changing the subject to something less insulting.

"I hope he can or I'm going to die." Eva grumbled as she lazily hung off Jana's arm.

"Some please and thank yous would be nice, you know," Komoku grumbled in annoyance. "Yes, I can cook."

"You're not going to die," Jana said, rolling her eyes at Eva as they stepped into the elevator. "Stop being so dramatic, you should have eaten something before you went to sleep!"

"The food at the stadium is garbage. That's not going to satisfy me. Besides, I was too busy giving you an orgasm before I crashed." Eva stated with a grin, completely ignoring Komoku. "I'm sticking with my decision of eating you out rather than eating out."

"Smart call," Komoku grinned. "Sex over food is generally my standard of life too, everything seems a lot easier when you get laid."

"Of course you'd agree with her," Jana said flatly, eyes narrowed. "You're as much of a pervert as she is."

"I prefer sexual connoisseur, thank you very much," Komoku huffed. "Besides, you ladies are still getting fed, and I'm barely able to stand, so quit your bitchin' "

"If you can barely stand than you shouldn't cook!" Mei said as they finally reached the condo. "We can just eat out or..or one of us can cook instead."

"Shut up, Mei! He already volunteered and I'm too tired to cook!" Eva hissed at her before Mei gave her a nasty glare.

"He obviously needs to be in bed just like you. I'll take care of it!" She stated firmly.

"Ladies, please," Komoku said with a sigh. "No fighting, I don't have the energy to be aroused."

Jana couldn't help but laugh a little at that, maybe she was just too tired to care at the moment. "I think it's a fine idea," Jana decided, arm around Eva's waist. "Stop being difficult, we'll get fed one way or another, okay?"

"I'm not being difficult. And I'm definitely not trying to arouse you, Komoku." Eva stuck out her tongue before hearing a phone go off. Mei pulled out her cellphone and her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she read the message. Match ups had already been decided in less than an hour, despite her declaring a week off from the tournament. They just couldn't seem to wait...and of course Komoku was up against one of the mystery women which made her more than a little uneasy. The other one was going up against Eva...but she wasn't sure if she should be concerned. Especially if they all sat down and remembered why this tournament was happening in the first place.

"What's up?" Komoku said, all but collapsing on the couch with a relieved sigh, kicking his shoes off. "Trouble at work, Boss?" Man, he hadn't been this worn out since...Jana and Mei, actually. He must be getting rusty or something. Jana kind of hated Komoku a little for hogging the couch, but she took one of the chairs anyway with a sigh of her own. It was inhuman just how good it felt to finally relax, she was hungry and tired.

"Umm..nothing. Just saw the match ups for next week. But we'll worry about that later. I'll go order something to eat." Mei answered as Eva dragged herself into Jana's bedroom and shut the door. She didn't want to be awake until there was food around, and at that point she didn't care where she'd get it.

"I think I'm going to go do that," Jana sighed, rising up to head towards her room. Sometimes she thought that it was Eva's room, and not hers.

"I hope I'm going to be properly tended to," Komoku said with a rather dramatic pout. "I ache in places, Mei."

"You're the one that wants to fight hard, not smart. Do you even try to dodge when people hit you?" Mei asked as she watched Jana disappear into her room. "You can't...you can't do that all the time. Especially against opponents you have no idea about."

"Yes, yes I do," Komoku sighed. "You try fighting him and see how easy it is to dodge him, he's fast, Mei. Really fast."

"Yeah..yeah I know." She sighed and sat beside him, looking into his eyes for a moment before she looked away. "You're fighting that Luce girl in a week."

"Huh," Komoku said after a moment before grabbing her by the arm to tug her over to lay with him. "That'll be an experience, I bet." he mused. She was really bad at hiding how worried she was.

She cried out softly when he suddenly tugged her down with him and huffed a bit. "Yes, well...I don't know how strong she is. But she definitely wasn't showing her true strength in any of her battles so far."

"Uh huh," Komoku smirked, prodding her ribs gently. "What, you don't have any faith, Mama? I'm hurt and offended, mostly offended. I'm not going to get myself killed."

"I wasn't thinking that you were going to get killed.' Mei muttered as her cheeks flushed a little. "I just need to know you'll be more cautious when you face her."

"Hey, I was cautious against Adrian," he defended grumpily. "It's not my fault he hits like a truck," Okay, maybe it was his fault for getting a little...invested, but he didn't get to fight like that very often. It was a rush in all kinds of ways, even if Mei didn't look happy the entire time.

Mei only sighed and then shook her head. "I think I'll go to that place you're old boss works at and pick some food up for everyone. I want you to rest but I also want some good food." She gave him a smile.

"You know just the things to say to turn me on," Komoku grinned, nuzzling against her cheek. "I want Beef Lo Mein, extra beef, extra Lo Mein. Tell Auntie Roku I said hi, would you? You'll know her when you see her."

"You got it,sweetie." Mei said as she moved off the couch. "I'll be back soon. Later." She hadn't met this auntie Roku. She was sure that would be interesting.

She gave him a kiss on the forehead before leaving the condo. She'd be back soon. The place wasn't that far.

Back
Top Bottom