Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Catalina's eyes lit up at the suggestion and she grinned widely. Being a tag team with Emma? She'd be unstoppable. But more importantly, she felt like Emma was starting to come around. Even if she was still mad. "Fine, I guess I can't do nothing now for sure. Not that I planned to keep doing nothing for much longer than that." The moment she finished her sentence, a plethora of vines and strong roots shot out from the ground behind her and flung themselves towards Emma, grabbing her ankles and pulling her down to towards Cat's level considering she couldn't stand right now. Now that they were at the edge of the ring where the ground was fully exposed, she had some better options. But she wouldn't be cheap and just pull her out of the ring...no. She wanted to do this as fair as she could even with her injuries.

She flung herself at Emma, going for her wrists as the roots pulled at her ankles. A wild grin was on her face as she pinned her down. "You're totally going to be the best wrestling partner ever, Emma."

Emma wasn't expecting the speed, nor the enthusiasm of Catalina suddenly barreling out of nowhere, but perhaps she should have. She felt the roots too late to react as she slammed onto the arena and dragged towards her. She pressed her hands into the ground with a grimace. Bodies mashed together, it was...something else to see, she was quite sure.

"You're a rat, you know that?" she growled, twisting her wrist as a tendril of earth came out of the arena and intended to slam right across Cat's face.

Catalina only lowered her head, her face hovering just centimeters over Emma's. She could feel the stone slightly graze the back of her head but it was fine. The crowd was starting to act up...in a good way. Catalina was coming back, and they were slowing inching off the arena as her plants tugged at the ankles of the dark skinned woman. She gave her a grin. "Yeah I know. You got thirty seconds to peel me off...otherwise you're going to get pulled out of the ring, Emma." With that, Catalina did something stupid. Well, she was already being stupid but she'd at least give the people a show. She cradled her arms around Emma and squeezed as tight as she good. It wasn't a wrestling move, but she couldn't pass up this opportunity to give her friend a big bear hug!

Emma blinked in surprise as she suddenly was mashed into Catalina's body, but she wouldn't be deterred. Emma twisted once, and the vines tugged...she growled against Cat's breasts before she rolled with all of her might. She had to get on top to get the advantage! Ugh, when did she get so creative with her abilities before? She barely ever used them!

The muscles in Catalina's arms and legs were noticeably bulging as she struggled to keep Emma pinned while they were both dragged closer and closer the edge. Thirty seconds was proving to be much longer than Catalina wanted to admit. Emma was quite possibly the strongest person she had ever been on the ground with. But she kept tugging at the vines. Everything hurt, but as soon as their legs met nothing but air, Cat immediately separated herself from Emma so she wouldn't go over with her. Another tug and the fight was over...and Catalina did just that with her vines.

Before Emma knew it, she was off the side and hitting the ground with a pained grunt. She wasn't quite sure what hurt worse...the fact that she lost, or the fact that she was now part of a wrestling team. The things Cat wore to those events defied understanding, and she was not getting stuck in them!

"Ugh..." Emma grumbled. "Fuck me..."

"Yeah!" Dujae cheered from the sidelines. "That's my Bear! Good going!" When in the world did she learn to do that fucking crazy mess of stuff?

Catalina couldn't move at all..but there was a big smile on her face as she heard Emma grumbling on the ground beneath her. The roots and vines slithered back into the ground, releasing her ankles. "Emma, we need to come up with a name for our team. We're the Dynamic duo! Or maybe we're caramel an chocolate, haha!" God she going to have a hard time hauling her ass off the ring. She'd have some trouble with her next fight, good thing it was tomorrow.

"Oh god, kill me now," Emma groaned heavily. "I can't believe I lost! You didn't even get up, you lazy bitch!" Not in a million years had she expected Cat to be creative and actually use her element so well.

"You're so ungrateful, I let you hit me because I thought it would make you feel better!" Catalina whined as she slowly began to pick herself up. "You hit like a truck...ugh, I think my eye is swelling shut."

"It's an improvement," Emma grumbled. "Ugh, I am not wearing those stupid outfits you put on for that wrestling federation, Cat."

"Cat! That was incredible!" Dujae said as he bounded over the side to hug her with a grin. "When did you learn to do that!?"

Catalina was about to protest before she saw her boyfriend making his way to her. She winced when Dujae hugged her but she pretended like she wasn't hurt in the least. "What? The thing with the roots and vines? I always knew how to do that...but I'd rather grapple opponents with my own strength rather than my element. I used that stuff back before I got these muscles." She smirked at him and then gave him a kiss on the cheek...leaving a bloody smear behind.

"...Let's get you to the doctor," Dujae sighed, wiping at his cheek. "You look like shit, girl. Same for you, Emma." Not like she had much choice anyway, honestly. "And find out why we didn't know about you getting in deep shit, Emma."

"I thought you told me once that bruises only made me prettier. Or is that only when you hit me?" Catalina rolled her eyes and glanced over to Emma. "Yeah, I think we should have a talk with Mei...you gonna tell us who put you in jail?"

"I'm surprised nobody knows," Emma muttered. "You do remember who Juli's Dad is, don't you?"

"...Should we?" Dujae frowned faintly.

"What, seriously?" Emma said, brow raised. "Please tell me he's joking, Cat." She knew the guy was good at hiding his tracks, but...you couldn't hide family resemblance.

"Yes...I remember him." Catalina's grin dropped off her face. She knew him well, actually. She didn't have any proof of this, but she knew he was the source of Julianna's drugs, like the stuff Blake had used on Jana. "So..he'll let Blake go because he's crazy, but he arrested you? Guess we better find Julianna and get some information from her. I saw her snaking around here recently."

"Wait, Julianna?" Dujae frowned, glancing at Emma. "You serious?"

"Yes, idiot." Emma grumbled. "How many redheaded bitches do you know? Her father is a scumbag." Which was putting it mildly, to say the least. He was worse than that, Emma never liked him. "I bet you he knows plenty about what's going on, too."

"Uhuh, let's go find her so she can invite us all over for a family dinner tonight." Catalina hadn't heard from Julianna for a while, and quite frankly she had just avoided her because of Blake. Cat's association with the guy was shady, she'd rather not be around him now that she was with Dujae. That was because she was never quite sure if Dujae understood how...fucked up she was. Blake was an amusing animal to her and when he acted out she enjoyed just..watching it. She even used him a couple times just for a quick fuck. She was sure he felt betrayed by her lack of presence but that was just how it was. He had never been anything to her other than a cheap thrill to her.

"One step at a time, Bear," Dujae mumbled. "Let's get you two looked at first, okay? Then we'll be little Sherlocks while Komoku is having his little fighting fantasy with Aiden." He sort of wanted to see it, he hadn't seen Komoku so excited for a fight ever since they started going straight.

"A couple of bandages and I'll be fine." Catalina whined, but the minute she tried to take a step forward she was feeling every punch Emma gave her all over again. Ugh...they needed to get out of the ring and make room for the boys.

"Totally," Dujae grumbled, shifting so Cat had to put more weight on him, like it or not. She needed help. "When I get hit so loud that entire fucking city over can hear it, I only need a nap and some bandages too. You're getting rest, Cat. End of discussion."

Guess Dujae wasn't as whipped as Emma thought, but he still probably thought with his dick.

Cat muttered something under her breath in her native language but she started walking with him. The pain was worth it honestly if it meant that Emma would hate her less. But it was kinda embarrassing clinging onto him like this in front of everyone else.

Mei watched them for a bit before she glanced over to Komoku. "It's your turn...want a kiss for good luck?" She asked with a small smile. She knew how...messed up Komoku got during fights he was super excited about. But there was more to it now. Mei just felt even more worried about him considering the circumstances..she had been carrying this sense of dread since the tournament started. Like she knew something bad was going to happen. She just couldn't believe Mina Kishi would play fair.

"Is that a trick question?" Komoku grinned, lazily looping his arms around her neck to mash his lips against hers hungrily. Well, she didn't specify what kind of kiss, exactly. So, he was going to take exactly what he wanted from it. Something hot, heavy and implied a whole lot more than 'good luck' by the time he was done with her. Aiden made his blood boil, and he wasn't sure why...but he knew it'd be a fight and a half just to keep it together.

She didn't expect anything less from him even though it was a bit...embarrassing for her because she was in front of other people. She could hear Sophie giggling in the background as she slid his tongue along his feverishly. She didn't pull away until he was ready to let her go. She was slightly out of breath and her face was red. "Good luck, Komoku." She told him, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Pft, luck," Komoku smirked, licking his lips. "I got this, don't worry." And in typical Komoku fashion, simply bounded off the balcony to land in the arena with a crack of his knuckles. Aiden was already making his way, his expression focused...if a little bit passive.

"...Man loves his entrances, doesn't he?" Mifune said dryly, appearing...seemingly out of nowhere.

"Mifune's back!" Sophie exclaimed as she moved over to him and gave him a tight hug. "You sure were talking to that girl you beat for a long time..anyways, you were awesome!"

"Yes...I've never seen anything like that before. You sure have come a long way, brother." Kokoro told him with a nod of approval. She wanted to see more from him.

Mei just kept her eyes on the arena...she wasn't even hearing the conversation next to her. She was too focused on Komoku.

Back
Top Bottom