Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"...We weren't told that," Komoku muttered, nostrils flaring faintly in annoyance. "Why didn't we know that?"

"Now you want to talk?" Emma growled. "Too late, because now I want to beat you until you're as red as your stupid boyfriend's hair," she spat, slamming her foot on the ground to send a rapid shockwave.

"I don't know," Mei began, her eyebrows furrowing in concern. "I never ordered any of them to be arrested."

"This is my first time hearing about this too, and I work in the intelligence department...somethings not right." Kokoro stated as she looked over to Mei.

"Hey!" Catalina cried out as she lunged herself out of the way of the shock wave. She actually did want to talk! Man, this was just ruining the fight for her. She landed in a crouch and then shook her head, ignoring the cheers from the stands thanks to her swimsuit not leaving much to the imagination. She needed answers, she didn't want to fight Emma like this.. "Come on. I seriously didn't know, Emma! I doubt Mei did either! Who took you in?"

"You want to know?" Emma growled, smacking her fists together as tile wrapped around her knuckles and elbows. "Then you'll have to beat it out of me, Cat. Because I owe you more than a good beating. I'm going to enjoy showing your boytoy his broken girl."

Catalina sighed heavily as her whip snaked along her arm. "Fine..if that's how you want to do it then I don't have a choice." Those rocks would hurt and her high was gone...so she'd actually be feeling the majority of it. That didn't stop her from charging in though in attempts to tackle her.

Emma met her head on, her earth infused knee slamming attempting to slam into her toned stomach. She'd have to be careful, because Cat was annoyingly persistent once her adrenaline got going. She could say whatever lies she wanted, she got safety and immunity while Emma had to rot in a cell!

Catalina braced herself, flexing her abdomen so that most of the force would be deflected. It still hurt, but it didn't matter because her muscular arms were now wrapped around Emma's leg and she pulled back as hard as she could. The fine that was snaked along her arm suddenly attached itself to Emma's thigh, but it stayed there like a coiled snake until Cat was ready to use it.

Emma hit the ground with a grunt, but her hands gripped into the tile and the earth hardened around her hands. She twisted her hips firmly, letting her free leg swing around to slam into her cheek. She was familiar with her tricks!

Catalina expected that and the moment Emma's kick hit her in the face, the vine she placed on Emma earlier suddenly sprung to life once more and wrapped itself around both her legs. Catalina forced herself to focus and ignore dizziness that kick had given her and she moved on top of her, pressing her hands against her biceps in attempts to pin her to the ground. "Emma," She growled as she glared into her eyes. "Just tell me what I want to know, I don't want to fight you like this!"

"Fuck off!" Emma snarled, the ground beneath them rumbling as she glared at her. "You didn't help me when I needed it, you just ran the fuck off! I'm not telling you shit!" she spat, the ground beneath them shifting upward. There was no hesitation here, Emma was going to beat the tar out of Cat, and Dujae was not cool with that, no matter how the fight ended up. This shit was wrong, really wrong. How did they not know about something like this.

"Cat!" Dujae called. "C'mon, get creative!" he said. "You got this! I know you do!"

She could hear Dujae cheering for her and she wanted to believe him. But she just wasn't feeling this...she did consider Emma a friend and she felt bad for not knowing about where she was for the past two months. If it hadn't been for the fact that she actually was fighting for DC to stay the way it was, she would have just thrown the match. "At least tell me what you plan to do if you win this tournament then." Catalina couldn't use her weight anymore to keep Emma pinned, but that still didn't stop her from using all her strength to keep her against the slab of earth underneath them.

"Find those two other cheating whores and gut them like the rats they turned into," Emma growled, eyes smoldering with fury. "You're just a happy coincidence, Cat."

"Think it might be time to do a little digging, Mei," Komoku murmured, fingers drumming on the railing. "Something smells real bad to me."

"That's all? Fine then. Hurry up and get your shots in." Catalina responded as she rested a hand upon her hip. If that's all Emma wanted, then she could risk losing this battle. She didn't care, she just wanted Emma to come to her senses. Even if that meant she had to take some really hard punches.

Mei pursed her lips as she watched the two girls. The only answer she gave Komoku was a single nod. There was obviously something going on and she had to find out.

Emma narrowed her eyes in annoyance, rolling her shoulders. "...You're serious," she stated. "You had all this fire before and now you just want me to take my hits?"

"Well I kind of deserve them, and you know...if all you want is revenge against us then I don't have anything to fear if I lose against you." Catalina answered casually with a genuine smile. "Besides, you killed the excitement when you made me feel like a shitty friend. If taking a few punches means you'll feel better, then I'll gladly do it."

Emma frowned deeply, hands on her waist. The crowd didn't like their pause, but she didn't care much as she rolled her lower jaw. They had never been...close, or close as real friends would be. It was always something, but the fact that she seemed to care was enough to irritate her for feeling so angry, but she was still angry. Emma sighed heavily, hand running through her hair. "Dammit, Cat," she muttered, "You always manage to piss me off, you know that?"

"And this is the first crowd ever to boo me since I first started wrestling, you know that?" Cat smirked and pointed at her cheek. "Come on, just hit me until you're a little less pissed off. If I can still stand we'll have a real fight."

Emma's reaction was immediate, her arm was a furious blur of power and strength as her fist slammed solidly against her cheek. So loud that there was an audible crack.

Emma wasn't sure if it was her knuckles or Cat's cheek. But the rush of adrenaline made her forget it about it as second after the pains tarted.

Catalina gritted her teeth and took the punch as graceful as she could...which wasn't very. Her head swung to the side and she nearly lost her footing but she managed to stand her ground. Her vision was blurry and she immediately tasted iron. She could feel her cheek swelling up as the pain flared angrily. She slowly turned back to look Emma in the eyes, spitting blood out of her mouth. She was waiting for the next punch. This was the only way she could say sorry and have it mean something.

"Pathetic," Emma said flatly. "Fucking that rice paddy boyfriend of yours has made you soft, Cat. Maybe I should see if he's interested in a little chocolate. You've gotten fat and weak." she goaded. "No wonder you do so well in the wrestling ring, everyone's too busy staring at your tits to care how lazy you've gotten."

Catalina grinned as she wiped the blood off her lips. "Is that all you wanted, Emma? You wanted some of Dujae? And I thought you didn't like Korean trash. You should have said something sooner, I don't mind sharing if it means that tight asshole of yours will loosen up a little." Emma always had a sharp tongue that always pissed her off, but today Catalina deserved every bit of it.

"Funny," Emma muttered. "Fine, this is stupid. You want me to hit you? I might as well make it hurt." she growled. "I'm done with this bullshit, Cat." she said, the tiles around her body shifting to her knees as she rushed forward.

"Dammit, Cat!" Dujae called. "Do something other than let her hit you!" Ugh! This was so annoying! Why wasn't she doing anything!?

Catalina ignored Dujae and just braced herself for Emma's blow. She felt the air leave her lungs as the rock slammed into her gut and she felt like she had been hit by a bus. She slid back almost to the edge of the ring before she dropped to her knees and coughed loudly. She placed both hands on the tile below her as her energy glimmered for a split second and disappeared. Mei narrowed her eyes but kept silent. What was Catalina doing?

"Finished...yet?" Catalina asked Emma as she tried to get to her feet. It was hard...her whole torso was rippling with agony.

"Disgusting," Emma snarled, twisting her hips to slam her foot against her face in a brutal roundhouse. "All that talk, all that bluster for nothing! You're nothing more than a punching bag!"

Catalina grunted in pain as she fell back onto her side and spat out more blood. God, she hit really hard. Still, she simply turned over on her back and started laughing, her arm hanging off the edge of the ring as she flexed her fingers. "Emma...this isn't making you feel better, is it?" She asked with a smile as she looked up at her. "You're just even more mad at me now, huh?"

She didn't say anything, but flexed her hand with an annoyed frown. Cat had always been like this, always under her skin. But always...she supposed, there. There when she thought she could be, anyway. Was she really the only loyal friend she had? What did that say about her? She seemed...genuinely willing to want to resolve this, and that just made her angrier. She wanted to beat her. She wanted to see the defeat in her eyes, she wanted a challenge!

"Fine, you want some incentive?" Emma said dryly. "If you win, I'll be your tag team partner in that stupid wrestling federation you're in."

Back
Top Bottom