Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Hmm...maybe." Eva couldn't argue with him honestly. She glanced over at the other side of the ring. Komoku and Mei had already left and her opponent was now making his appearance. She grinned in excitement since she had been waiting for this since she saw the match ups. "I don't think...I'll be using all my neat tricks this early on in the game though. I'll see you in a bit brother." With that, she made her way towards the ring. The crowd was riled up...either from the last fight or because one of them was really popular.

"Ah, Justin. I was afraid you'd run away knowing who you were up against. Gotta say, it's unlike someone like you to join a tournament." Eva gave him a smug smirk, but Justin only returned it.

"Your intel on me is old. I don't run anymore...when you play detective that doesn't work." His tone was cool and relaxed. Fighting his exes girlfriend was awkward...fighting a Kishi was slightly intimidating. But he entered this for the publicity...business was slow.

"Detective? So what, your new name is Justin Case?" Eva asked with a snort.

"Cute. Nope. It's just Justin. So Eva, we gonna fight? It's going to be hard to top that last one." He flexed his fingers, electricity crackling over his hand. Eva's eyes widened slightly. It was faint but...she felt it. This would be fun!

Jana was in a mildly complicated place in terms of this match-up, her arms crossed with an annoyed huff, leaning back in her seat. Who in the hell was she supposed to cheer for? Ugh, well, she knew how to make it fun.

"Hey!" She called down with a smirk. "First person who wins gets a kiss!" There, they had incentive.
--

"...She's enjoying herself," Mifune said dryly, rubbing her head. Seriously?

"Oh," Eva began as her hands grabbed the hilts of her swords. "Jana just made this even more painful for you. I can't have my girl kissing other people."

Justin rolled his eyes before he took his fighting stance. Jana's words only irritated him. He knew that they weren't a thing...but he felt like it would have been nice for her to tell him at some point that she was dating Eva Kishi. He knew from the start. But still, she had never bothered to talk to him about it. It was the last push he really needed though to be the person he wanted to be.

"You don't seem very amused. Butthurt that I actually make Jana feel good about herself?" Eva asked as she drew her swords, flames trailing behind her blades. That nasty grin never left her face and Justin was tired of looking at it. A single twitch of his eye was the only indication of an attack that Eva got.

There was a split second of intense energy before a large current of lightning surrounded Justin and barreled at her in a pace that she didn't expect. All she had time to do was throw up her katana and wakizashi in defense as the bolt struck her...hard. So hard that the electricity traveled through her sword and straight to her. She let out a pained yelp and then jumped back, feeling the current still running through her body. W-what the hell?! The mass of electricity that struck her disappeared and Justin stood there with a bored expression.

Kokoro was mildly surprised, her eyes narrowing as she looked closer at Justin. A crackle of lightning buzzed around the leg he struck her with, a slight tear of his jeans revealed a metal plating so some kind. Was this kid wearing armor?

"What...he just turned into a ball of lighting and struck her so fast I didn't even see it! You people are so crazy strong!" Sophie exclaimed as she hung off the railing.

Jana leaned forward with interest, grinning. Whoa, Justin got real good. Mom had ran him through the ringer, hadn't she? It was like night and day from the last time he had fought!

"Don't play with your food, boy!" Mel shouted. "Beat that bratty little snot into the pavement!" Unsurprisingly, Mel was there like the good Sensei...or the bad one, depending. Then again, she was like this when she had trained Jana, too. She was a harsh teacher, very harsh. Her lessons were her way, and that was that.
--

"Hm," Mifune mused, his hand almost casual and far too relaxed despite Sophie practically falling off the side. Clearly, he was used to doing it on a regular basis as he watched the fight. "Whose that kid, Kokoro?" He moved well, almost too fast for Mifune to see.

Justin sighed faintly at Mel. He wasn't playing, he was just trying to make things fair. He casually reached into his pocket while Eva waited for her muscles to stop twitching and pulled out a pair of gloves that also had metal plating attached to the back. "Now that you can take me seriously now, let's fight. I know your type, Eva. Psyching me out won't work and if you keep going on and on about things that have nothing to do with this fight you won't have time to block next time." He told her as he pulled the gloves on.

"Hmph," Eva began as she forced her muscles to stabilize. "I really can't go easy on you. Fine, have it your way." That wasn't just his energy...he was also extremely physically fit. Guess she should have expected this from the son of The Devil. Either way she took a deep breath, the flames on her blade growing as she focused. Justin wasn't going to just stand around...more electricity crackled around his body before he took off again. Each footstep chipped away at the floor of the arena and Eva could sense him.

She pivoted to the side and took a stab at him through the electricity, knowing she needed to be offensive. Her fire roared but it didn't scare Justin. He blocked it with the back of his plated hand and the countered with a round house kick. Eva didn't block this time, she immediately bent over backwards and dodged the kick. But she still felt the electric current licking at her belly as she flipped backwards to gain some distance.

"His name is Justin Campbell. It wasn't too long ago he was just a nobody...seems like all muscle is not just for show. For someone to grow this strong in such a short amount of time...looks like he had talent no one knew he had." Kokoro answered as Sophie watched in awe.

"He's kinda cute." She commented with a grin.

"My Mom did," Jana said after a moment, watching the fight with interest. "She seems to like taking in strays and putting some teeth on them, he's really changed...for the better. I never expected him to put up a fight against a Kishi, of all people. And yes, he is cute." Jana grinned. "But don't tell Eva I said that, she's kind of possessive."

"He knows what he's doing, that's for sure," Mifune mused. "Your Mom must be a terrifying teacher."

Justin wasn't giving her any room to breathe. He was already on top of her as soon as she was on her feet, swinging his fist downwards at her like a meteor. Sparks were flying everywhere, this time the electricity continued clinging onto him instead of just dissipating like before. Eva blocked with her short sword and then used her katana to swing upwards, aiming right for his chest. She sliced through his shirt but little else as he weaved to the side and sent a kick straight to her face. She could dodge this, she knew she could!

First she felt the electricity singe against her face painfully while she went to step back. For a second she felt numb...and that was the second that mattered because Justin's kick connected with her cheek and her head whipped to the side. She didn't even have time to recover before he moved low to the ground and rammed his fist right into her stomach, sending more volts through her body. She slid back, miraculously standing her ground despite the aching of her muscles. He was not only attacking her physically but he was using his energy in ways she didn't expect him too. It was precise, it was stunning her just enough to delay her from reacting and he relentlessly took advantage of it.

Justin needed a breather...it wasn't like doing this was easy. The electricity disappeared and he watched her for a moment. She was hunched over, breathing heavily and probably trying to fight with her muscles for control. He heard her laugh...it was quiet at first but then it got louder. He grimaced a little as she straightened up, the flames that had been dwindling around her sword were starting to become lively again...and bigger. They weren't really much of a problem and he assumed it was just for show. So it didn't bother him..it was just her laughter.

"I'm impressed...you can change what type of attack your element does. When we first started it was a basic attack. I was still able to react and pull away. But that time you extended your lighting first before your kick connected just to paralyze me. You're a trickster, Justin." Eva told him as she gave him a grin.

"Bravo to you for figuring it out after only being hit with it once. Most people just think they can't react fast enough rather than me just forcing them to react slower." Justin told her as he returned her grin. "Stop fucking with me, Eva. I know you can do better than this."

"I'm coming up with a game for myself...it's called how to beat you without giving my future opponents the upper hand. I have my tricks...but I think I'm going to come up with a new one to defeat you, Justin. That electricity you surround yourself with is giving me an idea." Eva answered as the grin only got wider, the fire around her swords starting to travel up to her hands, singing the cuffs on her coat.

"You're gonna end up sorry if you try to do a technique like that in the middle of the fight. It took me a little while to do this without damaging myself." Justin said in warning as he took on his fighting stance again.

"I hope Eva can cut his shirt open a little more." Sophie told Jana with a giggle as she watched him stand there. Mifune sort of...spoiled her with his body and she couldn't help but appreciate really ripped guys.

Kokoro narrowed her eyes, noticing a change in temperature. It was getting a little hot, Eva was going to end up igniting herself. That was dangerous...if she didn't have precise control she would end up burning herself pretty badly....

"Try not to get too excited," Jana smiled in amusement, her red eyes watching Eva carefully. She knew the kind of focus it took to do that sort of thing, it wasn't easy...but as long as you knew what you were doing, you were fine. She had a feeling there'd be a lot more skin being shown at the end of this, and she wasn't sure it'd be the good kind either.

"Sophie," Mifune said flatly, tugging on her hair. "Behave, and sit down before you fall." Still, he was happy to see her having a good time. Maybe she was adjusting to what exactly they were doing to each other?

"My fire would never...ever hurt me!" Eva shouted as the flames began to consume her body. Justin grimaced as beads of sweat started appearing on his forehead. It was fine though, she'd hurt herself...and the flames weren't even that bad....

That is, until those flames of hers exploded into some wild conflagration of uncontrolled energy that pillared towards the sky. He couldn't help but take a step back...and he could hear the silence coming over the stadium. What the hell was she doing and...what was with all that wild, unrestrained energy? Could she not focus it well?

He didn't really have time to think about it much more because something that looked like a meteor shot out of that giant tower of flames and headed straight for him. He immediately brought up his hands in defense as searing hot blades slashed at his arms...his shoulders...everything! He couldn't see any of her attacks and the heat was making it hard for him to react. All he could hear was laughter as Eva's swords kept cutting deeper and deeper into his flesh. The metal plating was gone...melted off. He had to act fast. If she wanted to play that way, he could too!

"Oh my God!" Sophie shouted as she watched in awe. There was so much fire all over the place that she could barely see Justin anymore. His clothes were getting burned off his body and Eva...she was probably in that vortex of fire that was moving so fast that it was lighting up the stadium.

"That's..incredibly dangerous." Kokoro commented as she watched in awe. Still...the sheer amount of energy it had to take to have a monsoon of fire like that...Kokoro had no idea the Kishi's were this good.

"Not entirely," Jana mumbled. "But if she knows what's good for her, she won't exhaust herself in the process. I don't know how it works for other things, but Fire is internal...the hotter you get, the harder it is to maintain control until you are fire, sometimes literally." she said, brow furrowed. "Maintaining your internal temperature is important, and the hardest thing about doing something like that." She had no idea that Eva could do that, however...and she had to admit, it was sort of arousing.

"These two are impressive," Mifune murmured. "No wonder Komoku was so excited."

Justin let out a roar before electricity shot out of his body in a brilliant display of sparks. He wasn't sure if he had as much energy as Eva did, but anything to get her to stop. And she did...for a spit second through all the sparks and the flames...he saw her. Her clothes were completely burned off but she stood there...just glaring at him. Did he stop her? No...she wanted him to see her.

Eva let out a shriek before the fire roared again, and he could feel her energy surrounding him. Well..she was going all out? Then he had no choice but to step up the challenge or else he'd be burnt to a crisp.

Both of their shouts could be heard as the arena complete disappeared in a sea of fire and lighting. It was completely impossible to see which one of them was winning..

"They're both going to run out of steam at some point. This isn't even a fight...it's showing off and seeing which one of them is better." Kokoro growled. It was really a waste of energy...simple fireworks. What were they thinking?

"I think it's kinda cool! I never knew that you could control your body temperature. And I sure as heck didn't think you could light up a stadium like this!" Sophie could never even hope to be as half as good as these people.

Finally the flames and the electricity stopped. A naked and lightly singed Eva was revealed first standing at the center of the ring with both her swords. Justin was further away, almost at the edge of the ring. He thankfully still had most of his pants left and some shreds of shirt that barely covered up those muscles that were glistening in sweat. He was panting heavily..but Eva was far more composed.

"Heh...please tell..me your out of steam." Justin panted with a smile.

"...Yeah. That trick is hard...surprised you can control it so well. Guess we're going to have to settle this the old fashioned way." She returned his smile and it was...genuine. She was impressed...maybe he wasn't as pathetic as she originally though. No...he wasn't. He was definitely a good opponent.

"Nah..." Justin began as his vision got blurry. He knew it...he used up too much energy. "I can't go on, Eva. You're better than me...in more ways then one. I'm glad Jana...found you." He dropped to one knee and then passed out. Before he hit the ground, Eva moved over to stop him from hitting the hard pavement.

"Guess you're more of a man than I thought...in more ways than one." She muttered as she laid him down gently.

Justin had to be melodramatic, but it was...in a good way this time. Jana smiled faintly as she leaned forward over the railing, but rose up. "Excuse me," she said easily. Eva looked gorgeous, her body flushed with heat, sweat glistening off her toned body. They had both done extremely well, and she was more than happy to leap off the side and join her girlfriend and Justin, who was being carefully set on a stretcher.

"Come on," Jana said, her red eyes glittering with some obvious intent. "Let's get you out of the limelight, okay?"

Eva looked over to Jana and flexed her fingers. She had burnt up everything....even her weapons were gone. But there was barely a scratch on her...like she had said. Her fire would never harm her. But now the adrenaline was wearing off and her fatigue was catching up to her. No wonder Justin couldn't fight anymore. But she'd be fine.

"Get me out of the limelight and take me where, exactly?" Eva asked with a smirk. "Where's my victory kiss?"

"Stop being difficult," Jana smirked in return, taking her by the hand. "Besides, I don't like all these people looking at you...I want to reward you privately. You look exhausted, lovely. Let's lay you down before you fall down." Keeping up the tough image, after all. Was it so hard to admit that she was tired?

"Tch, Mei gave Komoku one out in the open and he was dying. Even if he was wearing a little more clothing. Fine, let's go. I'm not going to fall down, though." Eva said with a shrug of her shoulders. She then followed the paramedics to the inside of the surrounding building. Well, most of the kids in Turuga had just seen her naked. Oh well, it wasn't a bad kind of fame. "Do you have time to lay me down? You know it can take me a little while."

Jana slid her arms around Eva's neck when they were out of view of the paramedics, pressing her against the wall and kissing her hungrily. Mm, her skin was still hot and sweaty...she loved the feel of her breasts against hers. The heat from her body was a wonderful, addicting little flavor to her. There was a reason she didn't want to give her one out in the open, because she was going to do much, much more than kissing. But maybe a kiss would shut her up a little.

It did more than just shut her up...Eva couldn't help but whimper softly against her soft lips. There was still enough adrenaline that it sent sparks of arousal and passion through her almost immediately. She looped her arms around her waist and she could no longer feel the fatigue. All she felt was Jana...in that single moment. And she felt and tasted amazing.

Jana broke the kiss after a moment, her own breath radiating a little heat with a playful smirk against Eva's lips. "That's why I wanted to have you alone..." she said, her voice low and seductive as her tongue found Eva's neck, tasting her sweet sweat and hot skin with a heavy purr of satisfaction. "Because I wanted to show you how wet you made me..." She had problems, and she had never, ever doubted that...witnessing her girlfriend let out an obnoxious display of power was like a shot to her groin.

Maybe that was why Mei liked Komoku, so much?

"You could have done that out there." Eva teased as she moved her hands down the waistband of Jana's shorts. Her hand traveled right to her soaking wet slit. Man...she wasn't kidding. And that was only making her wet now. She pressed Jana against the wall gently...knowing she didn't have the energy to be nearly as forceful as she usually was. "I'm getting drunk off you, Jana...your heat feels amazing. I'm even more sensitive because my fire is out...for now, anyway. You might just bring it back to life." She told her as her fingers ran up and down her pussy lips.

"Mn," Jana gasped, biting her lip faintly as her eyes fluttered in pleasure. "Shit, Eva..." she whined, rolling her hips gently. "I um...there's a bed in the next room, I think...I think the room is empty." Not that it mattered now, feeling her hot fingers across her pussy only made her rub against her girlfriend's hand like an eager slut. The touch was electric, and she didn't quite know why. Maybe it was to quell her own nerves about Blake. Or maybe her girlfriend had just turned her on like a nothing else.

"I told you...I don't need to lay down." Eva purred against her throat before her lips slid up the pale skin of her neck. A sudden pressure would be felt while Eva suckled hard on Jana's neck just before she sunk her fingers deeper inside of her girlfriend's tight, twitching pussy. "What do we need a bed for?" She asked after releasing her neck, leaving behind a large red mark. She was feeling possessive...she wanted to mark Jana.

She shivered heavily, her head lolling back in bliss as her hips jerked forward with a hungry whimper. "Nnh...because my legs are going to give out if you keep this up..." she whimpered, tongue flicking over her lips desperately. What had gotten into her? Whatever it was, she liked it...a lot. She'd have to remember what happened today and find out how to use it again.

Eva kept her fingers going a little longer, letting them sink in slowly only to pull out just as slow if not slower. It was getting her even more wet...that was good. She wanted to feast on those juices. Finally she stopped though and her hand retreated out of Jana's shorts. "Alright...let's go then lover." She told her just before bringing her fingers up to her lips and cleaning them off with her tongue.

Jana shifted toward the next room and bumped the door open with her hip, she pulled Eva in for another kiss, savoring her flavor on her lips. Her beautiful, wonderful girlfriend was hot and sweaty from victory, and she enjoyed running her hands over her toned body to possessively squeeze her ass. Mm...this was worth it, she didn't care if she was late to her match or whatever it was. This was worth it.

Eva returned the kiss gladly, sliding her tongue along Jana's as she moved into the empty room. There was a bed in there, alright...and she didn't stop to wonder exactly what it was there for. She pushed Jana down onto it and nearly fell on top of her...she normally wasn't clumsy but she had tired herself out and wasn't as graceful as usually. Not that she cared any...all she wanted was to fuck her girlfriend right now and then take a big nap.

Back
Top Bottom