Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Turuga's a big place," Sejae said. "Things go missing all the time."

"Yup," Dujae said, taking the last dumpling and popping it in his mouth.

"Fraid so," Jana sighed, elbows on the table. "You guys have been through a lot, huh?"

"Something like that," Komoku said, looking up at the ceiling. "Sometimes you just learn what kinda person you are, you know?"

Mei flicked his forehead with a slightly annoyed look on her face. "And sometimes you just need someone to tell you not to do anything stupid. I'm serious, Komoku. You have to be there for me and our baby." She lectured as Eva gave them an amused grin. They'd be alright if that was their attitude on things...hopefully.

"I'm not!" Komoku huffed. "Jeez, what the hell do you think I'm gonna do? You're scarier than anything I've ever dealt with!"

"Told ya you shouldn't have gotten her pregnant," Dujae said dryly. "Now all the fun is going to be gone."

Mei shot Dujae a glare before Catalina elbowed his side. Sheesh, did he want to get into trouble with her? "Fine, if that's how it is..Do what you want, have as much fun as you want. Just don't expect me to bail you out of it." Mei muttered as she got up and then opened the patio door, slamming it behind her.

"Oooh, she's mad now. Nice job, guys." Eva congratulated sarcastically with a smirk. "If it makes you feel any better, it's probably just hormones."

"Oh, it is," Komoku sighed, rising up. "She's been like this for a while. Don't sweat it, I'll talk to her."

"Well how was I supposed to know," Dujae grumbled, rubbing his side.

"Because every woman who is pregnant is like that?" Sejae said, yanking on Dujae's ear with a heavy sigh. "How in the hell did you get a girlfriend?"

"Luckily for him I'm not as touchy. Still, you better not get me pregnant, Dujae. Not while you're this ignorant." Catalina told him as she shook her head.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. She just needs a little comforting from Komoku." Eva said as she got up and stretched before glancing down at Jana. "I'm going to go run this delicious food off. Lazing around will just make tired and throw off my next fight with your ex lover boy."

"I'll join you," Jana smiled, rising up with her. Things had been...pretty good, honestly. Eva was starting to get used to Jana's...problems, and at least now she wasn't running away. Maybe this was something serious, she didn't know yet.

"Ugh," Dujae grumbled. "This just isn't my day."

"Well, at least your girlfriend beating the tar out of you isn't the bad part," Sejae smiled as Komoku slid open the patio door and shut it behind him.

"You okay, babe?" Komoku said, slipping his arms around her. Yeah, she'd be angry...sometimes she was squirmy and her elbows hurt, but he was stubborn.

Mei was used to him just grabbing her whenever he wanted to. Luckily for him, she wasn't angry enough to push him away with her elbows. "No, I'm not okay. I'm stressed out. About everything."

"Well, let's start at the top," Komoku chuckled, chin resting on her head. "What's buggin' you the most?"

"..This tournament." She began softly as she leaned against him. "Something just doesn't feel right about this. I have a bad feeling about it."

"Wouldn't be Turuga without a bad feeling," Komoku mused. "I admit, it's a little shady that Mina seemed so accepting of something like this, can't help but wonder why...I just get the feeling that even if we do win, it won't be the end of it."

"It's the same feeling I have. I don't think Eva and Aiden are going to be dirty, but even still...be careful with your next fight, Komoku." Mei would be glad once this tournament was over and everything was back to normal...for the most part. As long as Mina Kishi was around though, she wouldn't feel comfortable.

"I'm always careful," Komoku said smugly. "Are you crazy? I'd rather fight Aiden a hundred times than deal with you mad, at least I can win against Aiden." he grinned.

"Well apparently you're doing both because I'm still mad at your stupid comment earlier." Mei snapped as she turned around to look up at him. "I'm serious...you have to be around for me and our child, okay?"

"Hey, I didn't say any of that," Komoku muttered. "I'm here, ain't I? I'm behaving, right? It's not like I'm doing this just because I don't want to deal with you being angry, I want to be here. I get it, I'm a Daddy now. I'm going to be here, I promise."

"You promise..." Mei repeated as she felt tears coming to her eyes. Stupid hormones making her emotional at the worst times. She hugged him tightly as she closed her eyes. "Please don't leave me. I can't do this without you, okay?" She knew that he wouldn't leave her by choice but...something about what Eva said worried her a lot. She didn't know what she'd do if anything happened to him.

Komoku blinked a little in surprise, before slipping his arms around her to pull her close. "Hey, hey...I'm not goin' anywhere, Mei. I want to see this kid as bad as you do." Wow, she was really taking this hard. "I'm not gonna do anything stupid, okay?"

"Okay...I believe you." Mei began as she looked up at him, tears running down her cheeks. "Sorry...I know you really are excited for your fights and everything. I don't mean to ruin that for you."

"Well, I can have fun and remember to come home," Komoku grinned, thumb brushing across her cheek' "C'mon, no more tears, okay? I'm here now, I'll be back to you before you know it."

She always felt better when he wiped away her tears...maybe that's why he always chased her down. Because he knew that he could always make her feel better. "Alright...no more tears. I love you...and you better win against Aiden." She gave him a smile.

"Eh, win or lose, I'm coming back," Komoku grinned. "I hope I get a prize either way, it's killin' me," he grumbled. Yes, he was pouting. They hadn't had sex in like...a week! That was almost a year in Komoku sex life time!

"We'll see. Depends on how healthy you are. This is the last match of the day, so try not to break anything." She reached up and grasped his cheeks with both of her hands as he looked into his eyes. "Tell me you love me." He needed to work on that...and she was more than happy to help.

"I love you," Komoku said, grinning. "I kinda love when you get forceful, too..." he purred. "I guess I better make sure I don't get hurt too much, eh?"

"That would be nice." She told him before pressing her lips against his for a moment. She then broke the kiss and smirked. "Or don't you remember the last time you got hurt really badly? That cracked rib stopped you from doing all the fun stuff you normally like to do with me."

"I could have," he grumbled. "It would have been worth it!" Ugh, she always had to care so much about his physical well being...drove him nuts!

Back
Top Bottom