Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Awesome and that means that I get to talk to Adam!" Sophie exclaimed as she once again became blissfully unaware of the tension between Mifune and Mei.

"There's always so much drama when it comes to Mei and her family, I swear." Eva shook her head. "I thought my family was bad.."

"It's complicated," Jana smiled faintly.

"Yeah, like all of them having too much money and not enough soul." Dujae snorted. "Except Mei's mom, anyway."

"They're all just wound up too tight. Good looks run in the family just as much as being stubborn and conceited do." Catalina pointed out with a grin as her eyes turned to Sophie. "The only thing that will fix that is sex. You need to unwind Mifune, girl!"

"W-what?!" Sophie's face went bright red, but the smile didn't go away. "Sex would really make Mifune not be grumpy?! I had no idea.."

"Sophie," Mifune grunted in annoyance, rubbing his neck. "Come on, you wanted to meet my sister, right?" These people were the worst influence, she didn't need that layer of complication.

"Sex is your solution to everything, Bear," Dujae sighed, resting against her shoulder. "There are other ways, you know."

"But Komoku and Adam handle Mei and Kokoro the same way...with lots of sex. And it shuts them up, keeps them happy.." Catalina could feel Mei's death glare, but she didn't pay it any attention. There might have been other ways, but sex was the best way to do it.

"Are we leaving now, Mifune?" Sophie asked as she moved closer to him. She was seriously taking into consideration what Cat said..

"Yeah, let's get this over with," Mifune sighed. "You got her number, Mei?"

"Hm, I never thought of that..." Jana mused thoughtfully. Maybe that's just a thing that ran in the family?

"What, seriously? For a long time I thought it was a Japanese thing, but no. It's just the Sato and Wolfe family being like that." Catalina smirked while Mei moved over to give Mifune's Kokoro's number, ignoring her for now. She would get upset with her later. Right now she was making sure Mifune was actually serious about seeing Kokoro.

Mifune took the number and motioned for Sophie to follow with a nudge of his head. He couldn't believe he was doing this...it wasn't that he didn't want to see his sister, it was that he knew what kind of hell it'd bring.

"Mei just likes sex," Jana smirked. "Isn't that right, Mei?"

"Totally right!" Komoku agreed from the kitchen.

Mei just glared at Jana and Catalina before watching Mifune and Sophie leave. Well, at least she made that happen. "Like you two don't like sex." She passively agreed as she sat down at the table.

"Very true. It's just that it seems like the answer to all of your problems. But Kokoro is like that too...she gets grumpy when her and Adam haven't done it in a while." Catalina stated with a shrug. "It's kind of cute, actually."

"Besides, unlike us, we don't act like we don't like it," Jana said, sticking her tongue out. "So there, stop being such a sourpuss."

"But I like her sour," Komoku said, sitting down a plate of dumplings as he kissed her cheek. "It's hot when she gets mad," he grinned. "I like it a lot," he said, despite being so very clear and open about everything, Komoku had learned some subtlety...like his hand slipping down to squeeze her thigh when he sat the plate of dumplings down.

Mei tried to ignore it while all these people were around. Finding out that she was pregnant didn't do anything to slow down their sex life...if anything she felt even more in the mood around him now. "I'm not being sour, I just don't feel the need to talk about my sex life." She muttered under her breath.

"We're not talking about your sex life, just sex in general." Jana chuckled, popping a dumpling in her mouth as Komoku nuzzled against Mei's neck, purring like a pleased lion. Oh, their sex life had gone faster and faster, and it was wonderful. He was behaving purely because Mei wanted him to, otherwise he'd already have her bent over.

Mei ran her fingers through his hair as she shook her head. "I don't feel the need to talk about it in general either." She said as Eva joined Jana in tasting Komoku's amazing dumplings.

"You don't feel the need to socialize about fun things ever, Mei." Catalina said as she passively waved her hand at her.

"Hey, she's lightened up a lot," Jana defended. "Maybe she's just not the kind of person to talk about it."

"If this is her lightened up, I'd hate to see her tight." Dujae said dryly, taking a bite of his own dumpling.

"I know that feeling," Komoku sighed wistfully. Always tight to him..

Mei sighed and scratched under his chin. She could tell that he was in the mood, but it would just have to wait. He could use the extra energy with his fight with Aiden later. She was still...kind of nervous about that. That's why she wasn't the one immediately eating...she could wait until everyone got their share.

"These are really tasty." Kitten complimented as she nibbled at the dumpling. She really liked Komoku's cooking...

"I'll give you the recipe," Komoku purred, eyes half lidded. Ah, he always liked it when she did that... "Just as long as you don't share."

"He really is like a dog," Jana grinned. "It's kind of cute."

"Really? I won't share it, I promise." Kitten said with a smile. He really was being cute, and Mei definitely looked like his owner the way she was petting him like that.

"I'll make sure he gives it to you, Kitten." Mei told her as she pulled her hand away from Komoku and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Look at Komoku, being so charming," Dujae said dryly. "Seems like a few years ago he was-"

"Hey," Komoku sniffed. "Didn't think I'd see you getting boners over getting the crap kicked out of your girlfriend either."

"Well that's only because I know all the places to hit that will make Dujae harder than diamonds." Catalina said with a grin as she looped her arm around Dujae and pulled him close. "So it's not completely his fault."

Dujae muttered something rather sharp and grumpy in Korean against Cat's breast, but he seemed content to nuzzle against her regardless.

"Uh huh," Komoku smirked. "So what's your weakness, Sejae?"

"...Sorry?" Sejae said faintly, halfway through another dumpling.

"Oh come on," he said flatly. "Your brother gets stiff over getting beaten up, and you're trying to tell me you've got nothing?"

"You say that like you've never gotten hard from me punching you." Mei muttered as she finally went for her first dumpling and then started eating it casually.

"I'm curious too...I don't know Sejae's weakness." Kitten said as she looked up at her boyfriend. "Do you have any?"

"Every man has a weakness," Sejae smiled, arm around Kitten. "But a wise man makes sure few people know about it, after all."

"Uh huh," Dujae said dryly. "That's my brother for you, silver tongued to the end. I'd say his weakness is that he's too boring. He was always gettin' on our ass about doing this or doing that."

"Yeah," Komoku sighed. "He kept tellin' me Nick was a bad call."

"He was a bad call." Mei muttered as she glanced over to Eva. "If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be hosting a tournament like this. I wasn't surprised when I saw his name on the roster."

"Yeah, he'll be fun to fight! I bet he'd look adorable with his head between my legs. Maybe I'll get to face him in the next round if the new girl doesn't beat him. I haven't seen her use her element once so it's hard to say." Catalina stated as she finished the rest of her dumpling.

"Psh, old man Kishi had it coming anyway, prick." Komoku grumbled. "I'd send that tower down again if I could, fuck him and everything he stood for. Nick just gave me a reason."

"That sort of thing is what gets you in trouble," Sejae said dryly. "You're lucky things worked out how they did, or you'd be in jail."

"Bah," Komoku muttered, hands behind his head. "So what? Hell is hell, doesn't matter if I get born there or put there."

"I hope that attitude changes real soon considering I'm pregnant with your child." Mei said as her eyes narrowed slightly. She never like it much when he spoke like that. Now she really hated it.

"Kill the right man and you'll never go to jail. But death has no consequences, Komoku. You made some enemies that day and you'll just have to deal with it when the time comes. So will your family." Eva's words were ominous, but her expression was relaxed. It wasn't a threat, she couldn't care less about her father. But she doubted her mother would leave him be...she'd screw him every chance she got.

Back
Top Bottom