Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"What?" Jana grinned, following after with an equally puzzled Kuki. "What? What I'd say? The truth?"

Mei didn't say anything as they made their way to the dining room. The first thing she noticed was the Niku Jaga dish her mom prepared. It was one of her favorites.

"Hope you girls are hungry." Megumi greeted with a smile.

"Starving," Jana admitted with a grin, moving over to the table. It was decent timing for the door to ring, as well as Jana eyed the spread. Wow...talk about an amazing cook, and another glance at Mel and Megumi confirmed that...nothing weird had happened, hopefully? Kuki was already seating herself, waiting patiently as she admired the food in awe. Mrs. Wolfe really knew how to cook...

"Oh, is that your boyfriend Mei?" Megumi asked as she looked towards the door. Mei was already headed to answer it.

"Yes, and his sister." Mei answered before she disappeared from the dining room. She heard her moms excitement, which made her roll her eyes. This would be interesting. She opened one of the front doors, seeing Komoku and Masami. "Glad you two made it...my mother just finished dinner."

"Great!" Masami smiled, giving Mei a friendly hug. "Cheer my brother up, will you? He's been a grumpy troll all day."

"Feh," Komoku groused, sticking his tongue out at Masami as she scampered to the kitchen with an amused grin. But, he didn't come unprepared.

"I brought dumplings," Komoku sniffed, offering the small plate. "Made 'em myself, figured I'd make a good impression an' all..." He seemed better, but a little grouchy. His ribs had been wrapped, and he looked like a dog who had a cone. All he wanted to do was rip them off and ignore that he had any pain at all.

Mei smiled at him now that they were alone. "You're a sweetheart." She whispered before leaning up to kiss him. Her mother would love that. While her lips pressed against his, she took the case of dumplings from him.

He returned it after a moment or two, grinning in satisfaction. "Yeah...well..." Komoku said, some of his grouchy posture leaving. "Can't make myself look bad, eh?" he said, hand on her shoulder. "I'm starving, what am I smelling...Niku Jaga?" he sniffed.

"Ah, yeah...and a few other things. My mom likes to make a lot of different types of food every dinner." She told him as she held his hand and led him to the dining room. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore, grumpy, I hate my bandages and my sister is a bitch," Komoku muttered. "But better, I suppose...my nap helped." Didn't help that she left him with a hard dick, but bah.

"If you relax you'll feel better faster." Mei teased just before they entered the dining room. The minute they did, Megumi was right there.

"You walked here? Silly boy. I should make you stay here until you get better, I can't believe this! You're so stubborn, it's a good thing your sister came along. Come on, sit down!" She pulled Komoku to a seat hastily, and Mei just sighed before following.

"Komoku made dumplings for us." She told them all before sitting next to him.

"Yeah yeah..." Komoku mumbled in annoyance, nevertheless shoved into a seat by Mei's insistent mother. Unsurprisingly enough, no less...she was just like Mei, or rather...Mei was just like her. Wait...was he the only guy here? He took a casual glance around as Mel plucked a dumpling off the plate and popped it in her mouth. Wow, he wasn't half bad! These were damned impressive!

...He was the only guy here, he felt slightly afraid and slightly aroused. The hard part was figuring out which one.

Megumi could see the look on Mel's face and she reached over to taste her daughters boyfriends cooking. When she did, she blinked in surprise and then gave the biggest smile in Mei and Komoku's direction. Mei just sighed and then began picking at her plate..that had been made specifically the way she liked it.

"Glad you like it," Komoku grinned smugly, hand slipping along Mei's leg to pinch her thigh. She needed to cheer the fuck up, he wasn't going to let her be all awkward and mopey.

Mei's face twitched a bit as she moved her hand to her lap to push his away. Why did he pinch her? She didn't do anything wrong..it wasn't her fault that her mother was such a trouble maker.

"I love it...you cook very well for a boy your age. Good thing, too. Mei needs someone like that. I think even if she did learn how to cook, she would get way too involved with work to even remember to eat." Megumi casually pointed out with a smile. Mei couldn't argue with that...often times she did forget about meals on very busy days..which was pretty much every day.

Komoku smirked at that, although it was hard to tell what 'that' was, but his hand remained on her leg anyway, giving it a faint rub to stop her from acting like such a stick in the mud. "Yeah, I notice that," he sighed. "Damn girl needs to eat more, I'll have to start bringing her lunches and shovin' em in her face."

"Oh, please do. Seems like Mei only wants to do things for herself when she's forced to." Megumi commented as she helped herself to another one of Komoku's delicious dumplings.

"That's not necessary," Mei began as she moved her hand back to her plate and started eating. As long as he wasn't messing with her she didn't care if he kept his hand there. "I just need a reminder. Or sometimes I just really don't have the time..."

"We can make time," Jana grinned. "You are our leader, remember? A leader should eat,"

"Among other things," Komoku grinned, letting his hand drift just about an inch higher. "I'm going to get you to relax more, you know. You're still a little tight in the shoulders."

Megumi watched her daughters face get redder, and her smile just turned more mischievous. She really liked Komoku..he was actually quite similar to her, while Mei was exactly like her father. "That's a good idea. Make time for her to eat, and loosen her up. She won't last very much longer if she goes on like this. Her father is the same way, it took him years to realize that he needed to take care himself before he took care of everyone else."

"I am fine...I do take care of myself, when I have the time..." Mei insisted as she ate.

"Says the girl who refused to lay down when her foot was all fucked up," he said with a smirk, digging into his food eagerly. Man, he was starving!

Mei just let out an exasperated sigh but didn't argue any longer. Everyone was pretty much focused on eating at this point anyway...Her mother was annoying, but she cooked really well. Even she was silent at this point while she ate.

"Hope you don't mind if my idiot brother stays, Mrs. Wolfe," Masami grinned. "He's too grouchy to walk back home, he gets scared at night." Komoku respectfully refused to acknowledge her jibs. oh, her day would come...

"He can stay as long as he wants." Megumi purred as her eyes met with Masami's. "There's plenty of space here..especially in Mei's bed." Mei suddenly started coughing upon hearing that statement. Or choking, one of the two. How could her mother just say that so fucking casually?!

Mel shook her head, and Jana just arched an amused brow. Kuki pretended not to hear it, her cheeks flushed red. Komoku simply grinned like an idiot as Masami squirmed...somewhat uncomfortably under her gaze, and it wasn't a bad uncomfortable. Woo...she had pretty eyes...

"Well, if you're going to be so hospitable!" Komoku said cheerfully, patting his girl on the back. "I'd love to stay!"

Mei's coughing ceased after he patted her on the back, but her face was still bright red. "Wonderful. I am a nurse, you know! So I can take care of you, too while you're here. Mei and the girls are all going to the mall tomorrow, but I can stay with you to keep you company." Megumi told him after her gaze went back to him. Mei was starting to get even more annoyed, but she said nothing..just went back to eating as if she didn't just nearly choke to death.

Back
Top Bottom