Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crashing into the Fight (Lounger x MellowYellow)

"Well you never know... anything's possible," Amy remarked casually. Given all the strangeness that appeared all throughout the planet, interspecies breeding wouldn't shock her a whole lot. If anything she was kind of excited. However when he asked about condoms, she gave a curious lift of her left eyebrow. "Uuuuh... what uh... what's a condom exactly...?" she asked softly. Evidently, that was a no on the birth control front.

Nate blinked at Amy's confusion to his question. "Hm? Well....it's like a rubber thing a guy wears, and it stops him from impregnating a woman..." He blinked again, then sighed. It seemed birth control was pretty much non-existent here. Then again if it was known about, it was almost certainly a luxury that people around here didn't have. After all, every resource was used in the fight against Robotnik, there was little space for luxuries. Besides, a reduction in birth rates was probably the last thing they needed around here. "I'm guessing that's a no to those huh...? Well...guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens huh?" He grinned, rubbing the back of his head as he watched the pink hedgehog recovering from what he had put her through. "Well....guess....I better get dressed huh?"

More than a few weeks had passed by since Nate first joined the resistance group, and he was making quite a name for himself. She was of course unaware of the kind of name he was making opposite Amy and Bunnie, as they were quite tight-lipped about their sensual relationship with the human, but Sally was aware of the aid he'd given in different missions and raids into Eggman's compounds. He had helped net a few good wins on her side, and saved more than a few captives from a fate worse than death,

Still, the brunette was curious. She waned to know more about this man she had seen so little of personally. After another day's work Sally had headed from her small lab and made her way over to the human's hut. She quickly rapped on the door and took a step back, arms folded under her chest as she waited up on him to answer.

The past few weeks had been the best of Nate's life. Sure, he was fighting for his life from time to time, but finally his life had meaning. He wasn't just some abused orphan anymore. He had friends, purpose, everything he could have ever dreamed of in life. He'd also felt better physically than he ever had before. Stronger, faster, healthier. It seemed this planet was continuing to have an effect on him even now.
"Hm?" He looked up as he heard a knock at the door to his hut, wondering who it could be. It might have been Amy....he was supposed to be meeting her later after all, maybe she had just gotten impatient and come to see him early instead. He grinned slightly at the thought, quickly standing and hurrying to the door, opening it and expecting to be practically pounced, so when he wasn't he was confused for just a brief moment, until he noticed who was actually there. "Hm? Ah, Sally! Hello" Nate smiled brightly to her. "What can I do for you?"

The human star-immigrant was one of great mystery as far as Sally was concerned. The scientist in her wanted nothing more than to take samples of just about every part of him, and get an understanding of just what made a human tick. But of course, that wouldn't be too ethical. So just discussing things with him would be more than adequate. "Just dropping by," Sally replied with a small smile on her pretty face. The chipmunk gestured inside "Mind if I come in? I was hoping that the two of us could chat and get to know each other a little better. After all, you've made quite a name for yourself as of late."

"Ah, of course. Please, come in come in" Nate smiled brightly, quickly stepping aside to make way for Sally, holding the door open until she was inside so he could close it behind her. "Sure, I'd really like that. With all that's been going on I haven't really had much time to get to really know many people around here after all, things are so busy all the time, this is about the first real down time we've had huh?" He smiled as he flushed slightly with embarrassment from her minor praise of him. He had just been doing his best to help out, he hadn't exactly set out to be some kind of hero. "Ah, can I get you anything? I don't really have much but I can get some water or something if you're thirsty"

"Hm? Oh, no Nate I'm quite fine. No need to give me any food or water," Sally replied. She had taken the precaution of having lunch before coming out here, lest her stomach rumble at an inopportune time and cause her some embarrassment. "But thanks for the offer. Bunnie was right, you really are a charitable guy." Of course her dear cyborg friend meant that he was charitable in a very different way... "So how do you feel about living here? It can't be easy coming to a strange new world and getting caught up in a conflict you never even knew about beforehand."

Back
Top Bottom