Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crashing into the Fight (Lounger x MellowYellow)

Bunnie smiled, leaning into him as she dried the fur around her eyes. "You're alright sug... I knew I had a good feeling about you when you breezed on into Knothole," the rabbit replied with a small smile. He felt warm... oddly enough all things considered. He wasn't furry like she was, and they were both wet... maybe the company in general managed to heat her body up. Heat her up in more ways than one.

She cast her gaze out of the mouth of the cave, and then she gave a low sigh "That ain't gonna let up any time soon... and we better ditch these wet clothes before they get too cold an' get us sick." She casually reached around her back and undid the zip of her wet purple leotard, the fabric loosening until she was in a position to slip out of it and toss it onto the nearby rocks. Here she was, bare ass naked and pressed into him, giving him a full look at her heavy furry bust and a glimpse at the cotton tail above her cute ass. She looked good, the mechanical portions of her legs ending just at the peak of her thighs. She still had her womanhood in tact.

Bunnie leaned into him again and tapped his shirt "Well come on sug. You don't got fur, so you'll get colder even quicker if ya don't peel those off."

"Ah...heh...thanks..." Nate grinned softly, then blushed as Bunnie leaned into him, glancing away from her slightly towards the mouth of the cave when she looked to it as well. "Yeah....it's probably gonna rain all night if the rain here is anything like back on the planet where I lived before..." He sighed, then blinked as Bunnie mentioned ditching their wet clothes.

"Uhhh....wait, what?" He blinked, looking over at her just in time to see her unzipping her one piece outfit, then rather casually just tossing it aside, baring her naked furry body to him and seemingly not at all self conscious of that fact. Nate's face turned bright red as he looked her up and down, squeaking slightly when she leaned against him again. "H-huh? I...peel them off...? Oh...I um...well...I guess um...you're right..." She was right, if he didn't take these clothes off he was almost certain to catch a cold or flu, and then he'd be of no use at all to anybody. "Well I....o-ok..." Nate nervously stood up, squirming a little, before removing his shirt first of all, placing it on a rock, then with his back to Bunnie he removed his shoes, socks and pants, leaving him in just his underwear. Unfortunately it was also wet....and unfortunately it was also being filled with something growing at the moment.
The boy hesitated for a few more moments before he realised he had no real choice. Slowly he reached for his underwear, tugging it down and revealing his smooth ass to Bunnie. After placing his underwear on a rock, he covered up his crotch with his hands, squirming a little as he squashed his growing erection before turning back to sit besides Bunnie. "Th-there...."

For mobians, being nudity wasn't that much of an issue. Clothing was worn mainly for survivals sake, extra layering to handle the elements. But considering how furry they naturally were, most of the stuff was covered until it was 'properly needed.' The rabbit smirked playfully as he sat back down again, and she took the time to close her arm panel back up. A little extra safety, didn't want any spare sparks accidentally flying out and burning his naked flesh.

"C'mon sug, don't be so shy. You look gooood..." she purred. He was kind, dependable, smart to boot. And those exotic alien features were just so appealing to her. It was a sentiment shared by many others in Knothole. She leaned into his side again, twitching her little bunny nose and letting out a few low purring noises of delight. He felt good... "Gotta keep warm, right? Also I don't think it's healthy to quash your dick like that."

Nate's blush only intensified when Bunnie rubbed her bare fur against his own hairless body, pressing against his side...he could feel the softness of her wet fur against his skin, the heat of her body beneath that. His whole body shivered, and the reaction going on between his legs only accelerated. And then those noises....purring....they sounded rather...sensual. Sure, they were completely alien, but the tone was recognisable that was for sure. "Y-yeah...gotta keep warm..." He laughed nervously, then squeaked as she casually mentioned his dick. "I um....well...th-that's ok..." He kept his hands on his crotch, though it was getting rather difficult to hide his increasing erection, not to mention painful.

"You sure are nervous..." the rabbit anthro remarked. Then again near enough as she could tell, he was in his teenage years- close enough to entering his twenties if she understood. She could well be his first. Well... you had to pick these things up from somewhere, right? One hand looped around suddenly, the furry fingers of her organic hands stroking now up along the thick and hard underside of his shaft.

"Damn... this thing is big sug... why ya ashamed to show this thing off? Ya don't got nothing to be ashamed of with that big ol dick..." Bunnie leaned up then and pressed her lips to his own, letting Nate gauge the heat of her mouth and the general soft texture of her tongue. If they were gonna be stuck here then they might as well make the most of it...

Bunnie was certainly right, she would be his first. "I...nervous? Well uh...I mean I guess I am..." This was a situation completely unknown to Nate after all. Not only that, but this was a naked alien woman. Ok, he would've been nervous with a human woman in this situation too, but an alien just made it all the more nerve wracking for some reason. But at the same time....all the more exciting. He didn't even notice the hand moving, then suddenly gasped loudly when he felt delicate furry fingers stroking at the underside of his hardening shaft, causing him to twitch and jerk, growing much harder much faster, his hands falling aside and allowing his erection to spring free.

"I....I'm not ashamed I just....it's...embarrassing..." Nate glanced to her, just in time to be caught in the kiss, his first kiss. He shivered, then moaned softly into it, leaning closer to Bunnie, thrusting out his tongue in order to rub against her own, beginning to explore the insides of her hot, wet mouth. Oh god she tasted good, he wanted more though....

Already the sensation of alien radiation would begin filling him. Not to any harmful effect- it felt wonderful actually. The mobian energy continued to fill his very being, now flowing down to his groin and making his already impressive cock all the more potent as it made his shaft grow just a bit larger- 2 longer and more than a half an inch thicker than it already was. Not that Bunnie had notices.

She pulled back and let out a few soft panting noises, her breath changing into puffs of pale white steam. Bunnie's organic hand took a firmer grip on his huge hot rod, starting to stroke and rub it with a little more intensity. "You like that sug? Don't think I didn't notice you starin' at my backside..."

Nate shivered, then moaned as he felt something happening in his groin. He glanced down just in time to see his cock growing even larger, gasping as he watched it lengthen slowly, then pulse and grow thicker. He had no idea what was going on...this was the first time he'd had an erection since crashing here, he'd been so distracted the last two weeks there hadn't been time to even think about getting aroused. But now...god his cock was not only bigger, but harder than he could ever remember it being. Pre-cum was already pumping out of the tip and running down the shaft, then as soon as Bunnie grabbed onto him it started running over her furry hand.

"Ah!" Nate almost jumped when she grabbed him, letting out a loud moan of pleasure. He felt so much more sensitive too, just her simple touch sent jolts of electricity through his entire body. Then when she began to stroke him, he couldn't even try to hold back his groans of pleasure that were now echoing throughout the cave. "Y-yes....oh god Bunni....feels so good..." He could barely speak through the pants of pleasure, slowly looking her body up and down whilst she stroked him.

Bunnie snickered, clearly enjoying the effect she was having on him. It had been a long time since she saw this kind of action, the nature and action of being a freedom fighter proving to be quite a distraction in the grand scheme of things. Sex took second place... but now that she had to opportunity for it, well she felt as if a cauldron of lust were boiling up inside her cyborg body. Damn she needed this. "Atta boy..." she purred in his ear.

Her stroking grew more intense, the silky fur adding an extra layer of pleasure to the sensations of her stroking digits. It would be criminal not to let him test this endowment on the others... "Just let it all out sug. I wanna see just how far you can shoot with this big ol arrow..."

Nate couldn't help starting to thrust his hips into Bunnie's hand, more and more pre-cum pouring from him as he got closer to his orgasm, making Bunnie's hand sticky in the process. "O-oh god...oh Bunnie...I...I'm gonna....I'm gonna...." He trailed off, pleasure overtaking the boy before he could finish the sentence. With a loud cry and a sudden upward jerk of his hips he came hard, cum spraying from the tip of his cock like a fountain. There was far more than was normal for a human, an effect of both the radiation and the fact that it had been over a month since he'd had the opportunity to get himself off.
He came with such force that the first few spurts actually struck the cave ceiling, before the rest simply shot into the air above them and came landing back down on both of their bodies. It was almost a minute later before Nate finally finished cumming, slumping back down to the cold stone floor with heavy pants. Fortunately though, the orgasm had done nothing to make him any less hard. If anything, quite the opposite had occurred and he had grown even harder.

"Hooee... looks like I struck white oil..." she said, awestruck at the massive surge of hot white cum that flooded up into the air, powerful white spurts that shocked her in their intensity. Bunnie gave a laugh at that look of exhaustion and the way Nate slumped after his release, and not wasting any further time she started to straddle him. Her metal legs caressed and stroked the outside of his legs while the peak of his raging erection pushed now against her slick labia.

"Still hard too? Well clearly I didn't do a proper job gettin' you off. Looks like I'll have to be a little more ah... intense..." Bunnie kissed him again, firmer and with more passion than last time, and her slick pussy began to gradually give way as she forced him up into her incredibly hot and tight pussy. Bunnie gave a few more groans, those too growing larger, but his size didn't hurt her- it felt amazing rather.

"I....I've never felt so good..." Nate looked at himself, then Bunnie, both of them covered his thick sticky cum, plenty of it now caught in her fur. He watched as she started to straddle him, shivering in anticipation of what was to come, his cock twitching madly with his excitement. "Oooooh...." He groaned at the feeling of her pressing against the tip of his cock, the heat and wetness such a new and incredible sensation.

"Bunnie...I've never-" He was cut off as she kissed him, even more intense than the last time. He eagerly thrust out his tongue, desperate to return the kiss with just as much heat and passion as she was putting into it. Nate moaned loudly into her mouth as she started to slide down his cock, feeling an incredible tightness wrapping around him, the heat so much it was almost burning. If she hadn't only just gotten him off with her hand then he was certain he would've cum just from this sensation alone. His hands eagerly began to move, stroking up through the fur of Bunnie's sides, then rather suddenly grasping at her fur covered breasts, giving them a firm squeeze whilst his hips jerked upwards slightly, desperate to get more of his cock into her tight body.

The abrupt groping of her bust pulled a sudden gasp of desire from her mouth, her lips leaving Nate's own briefly. "Mm... just like that..." she said breathlessly, taking the time then to lean in and kiss along his naked throat, suckling lightly on the pale flesh and the nibbling her pointed teeth along the smooth skin. Odd, different to being with another anthro... not that she was complaining, all the new stuff came as quite a thrill to her.

"Oh yeah sug, just like that... oh fuck!" She shuddered from a violent jerk of pleasure racing up her spine, the thick head ramming abruptly past her cervix. She felt so full, so stuffed, and the mutual heat between them seemed to increase threefold. She continued on her way, raising and lowering her hips at growing speeds, driving the thickness in and out of her needy and incredibly tight pussy.

The gasp of pleasure that he heard upon squeezing her breasts made Nate feel even better, his fingers digging into her fur covered flesh even more firmly, groping and squeezing at her breasts, his thumbs flicking across where he assumed her nipples would be buried beneath the fur. As she leaned in to kiss at his throat he tilted his head to the side, groaning as he felt her teeth gently nibbling across his skin, sending shivers through him.

"O-oohh....f-fuck....so tight...so hot....so good..." Nate tugged Bunnie closer, grunting as he felt his cock pushing past a barrier inside of her, before he finally seemed to bottom out, his smooth hips pressing into her furry crotch. "Ah god...y-you feel so good Bunnie...." He cried out as she started to move her hips, the sounds of their fucking echoing through the cave. As Bunnie moved her hips, Nate moved his own, thrusting up to meet her, burying his cock as deep as it could go over and over again.

It really had been far too long since Bunnie got to enjoy this, and with how her lustful cries echoing through the cave increased in volume with each passing second it was clear she was loving this. The motors in her mechanized legs were able to drive too and fro with a very well defined rhythm and the increasing of her speed was at a very controlled rate. She was panting for breath, her whole body shuddering from the raw white hot desire.

She erupted soon enough, her tight muscles clenching all the tighter and rippling down Nate's thick shaft. Her pussy erupted in a powerful gushing orgasm, the juices coating down along the iron hard rod and letting him feel just how much he had enjoyed it.

Somehow, every second this went on felt better than the last. If this kept going for much longer the sheer pleasure was certain to either drive Nate insane, or completely addict him to it. Then again the latter seemed well on the way to already happening. "Oh god...Bunnie...I...I..." It seemed he wasn't alone, he felt Bunnie suddenly tightening up around him, then a rush of fluids all over his crotch. It was too much for him to take. With a loud cry Nate came hard inside of her, cum erupting directly into Bunnie's womb. Right now Nate couldn't even think of any possible consequences....then again he couldn't be sure there even would be consequences, they were two entirely different species after all.

Nate's hips jerked as he continued to shoot spurt after spurt into Bunnie's waiting body, until finally the flow stepped, Nate seemingly finally spent as his cock started to soften ever so slightly inside of the rabbit girl.

How absolutely delightful... Bunnie had really missed the sensation of a hot creampie. She was slowly and steadily catching her breath, her eyes fluttering open and shut while both of them steadily came down from their highs. "Sug... I don't think we need to worry about gettin' cold..." she said. Bunnie snickered, took the time to look Nate in the eye and lightly pecked his forehead. "Now... let's get some sleep. We got plenty a cover here..."

Nate moaned softly as he continued to come down from his high, his cock continuing to grow softer and softer until it finally slipped out of Bunnie's body, allowing more of his cum to spill out of her. "A-ah....yeah....I'm definitely feeling kinda warm right now Bunnie..." He grinned, his hands still gently stroking at her sides, his fingers running through her fur. He smiled up at her, shivering as she kissed his forehead, then nodded lightly, wrapping his arms around her in order to pull the girls furry body close to him. "Sleep sounds pretty good...I'm suddenly real exhausted for some reason..."

Morning came about, and that morning was well received. Sunny and warm as opposed to the horrid rain that had taken over the woodland yesterday. Bunnie and Nate had redressed, their clothes dried by the warm air of the daytime. Then they made their return to Knothole, and sure enough the mission had been a success. No deaths or captures on their end, and it would be some time before Eggbutt realised what had happened to that base.

Sally was... curious as to why it took Nate and Bunnie so long to get back, but the lingering muted scents she picked up off them were evidence enough. Bunnie had parted ways and headed to Vanilla's hut to get her arm repaired properly, so Nate was left to his own devices once more.

Nate smiled as they awoke the next morning, unable to help watching Bunnie dress before he got dressed himself. His cheeks were flushed the entire trek through the woods back to Knothole, but at least the walk was uneventful. Even better, on returning they learned that the mission couldn't have gone any better, a complete success. Nate did his best to hide his embarrassment when questioned about where they had been, just saying that they had taken shelter in a cave for the night.

But then he found himself left alone for a while, turning to return to the small hut he had been given built into the base of one of the trees. Sure it was small, but it was comfortable at least. He stretched before going to get into the shower, getting himself washed up before he would put on a fresh set of clothes. Well, his other set of clothes. He still only had the two sets of clothes he had arrived with....he would need to get some new clothes sometime soon, something more....local.

After some asking about in regards to clothing, Nate was directed toward Amy's own hut; a structure of cobblestone and wood that was situated in front of one thick tree. Nate would find the door wide open, and on the way in he would see several scavenged and simple mannequins with different articles of clothing and armour fastened to them. Considering what little resources they had, Amy was able to make some very stylish and functional things.

The pink-haired hedgehog rounded a corner from her kitchen, blinking when she saw the human come into view. "Oh, hey there!" Amy said cheerily in greeting. She approached, pink boots hitting the wood with surprising volume given how light she looked. "You're the new guy, nice to see you without Sally prying about. So what's up?"

Nate found himself wandering towards the house of someone he had been told was called Amy. He didn't recall meeting her so far, but even in the two weeks he had been here Nate had met surprisingly few different people. Most of his time had been spent working with just a select few or practicing in preparation for his first field mission. Now at least it seemed he had been much more accepted into the community and he felt a little more confident simply walking around and talking.
As he entered Amy's hut he glanced around at the mannequin's, leaning in to examine a couple. Most of them seemed to be female, made sense, most of the people he had seen were female. There was even armour, though Nate got a feeling that armour would only interfere with his aim...besides, he wasn't exactly the physically strongest of people, so lugging around armour might not have been a great idea.

"Ah" He whirled around when he heard the voice, turning in time to see Amy, smiling as she approached. "Ah, hi. You must be Amy. I'm Nate, it's nice to meet you" He gave her a gentle wave. "Well um...I was actually looking for some new clothes. I don't really have many, and the ones I have probably aren't gonna hold up all that long around here. They weren't exactly made for fighting"

"Yeeah, fair point. Well, lucky for you I do have a surplus of male gear... dunno how well they'd fit on you. Lot of different body types around here after all." Amy smiled in a coy manner and crooked her finger for him to follow her as she moved to one back room. She was an attractive young woman, her body looking to be softer and lighter than Bunnie's own, while having curves that matched hers in the T and A department.

She hummed and opened up a few different boxes, showing Nate a few selections of shirts and coats that mixed soft fabric with recovered armoured plates. Not too comfy, but it worked well for protection during battle. "Ah... try some of these on, see if any fit you," the young woman said, glancing over to him and stepping aside so Nate could get a closer look.

Nate blinked at the unusual smile she had given him, but moved to follow her into the back anyway. As she walked though, he couldn't help but check her out from behind. Damn...she did look good...and she looked so light he felt like he could pick her up with one arm. And that skirt was so short....sure it would give her freedom of movement but it barely covered anything at all.

"Hm..." Nate snapped out of his daydreaming when she started to show him several outfits, though none of them looked particularly comfortable. Ontop of that virtually all of them seemed to have holes in various places for tails, spikes or other animal parts. "Let's see...." As Amy stepped aside he moved in closer, starting to look through some of the outfits. "Do you have any that don't have....tail holes in? Um....pretty much most of these...everyone is gonna be able to see my butt" He laughed nervously, looking over at her.

"You make that sound like a bad thing," Amy said, sticking her tongue out playfully. Still he had a point, just about everyone in knothole had some sort of tail that needed different tailoring on their outfits, and the few that didn't were marginally larger than Nate to begin with. "Ooookay, let's see what we have heeere..." She quickly used a measuring tape to check the length of Nate's left leg, then abruptly wrapped the yellow band around Nate's waist. Content with her measurements she smiled and nodded.

"Luck for you, this pair should fit you... a little long in the leg maybe..." she said, raising up one brown coloured pair. "Just gimme a little time and I can stitch the tail hole shut."

Back
Top Bottom