Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crashing into the Fight (Lounger x MellowYellow)

"Wait...make sound like a bad..." Nate blinked, then blushed as he realised she was referring to his comment about everyone being able to see his butt. Ok, maybe a lot of people around here did go around with their butts technically on display, but they were covered with fur. His wasn't and he was rather self conscious about walking around with his ass on display. "Ah..." He was taken by surprise when Amy suddenly started to measure him, blinking as her hands came so very close to his crotch when she measured up his leg, his cheeks flushing as pink as the Hedgehog working on him for a few moments.

"Those look pretty good...though I'll probably need a few pairs I think. I'm not exactly here visiting after all" Nate smiled softly. He'd already made up his mind that he was staying here. Even if he could leave this planet, he had no desire to do so, nowhere beyond it to go.

"I'll keep that in mind, but... well limited resources and all. I'll make you some extra pairs, sans tail hole to boot," Amy said, grinning and snapping her finger as a gesture of her own confidence. "Well... when I have more material anyway," the pink hedgehog added a moment later. She brought the pair she picked up to a nearby table, quickly threaded some string through a needle and got to work patching up the tail hole.

"So, while you're here, can I get you some tea?" Amy asked, not looking up from her work. She was intrigued by this alien, finding him exotic in the same way Bunnie did. No shame in getting a little... 'chummy' was there? "I mean you know, while you're here and all."

"Ah, I understand" Nate nodded softly. That was true, clothes were going to be hard to come by, and they didn't seem to be a priority for most of the residents here. "Well if I can help get more material, please let me know. I know clothes aren't much of a priority around here for most but for me....ehehe....yeah....I'd definitely look way out of place running around naked with nothing but a jacket or something"

He sighed softly and rubbed his head. He would have to pick up even more slack around here given that he was going to be such an inconvenience. "Hm? Tea? Ah, well only if it's not gonna be any trouble for you or anything. I don't want to be a bother to you. At least not anymore than I'm already being..."

"Oh nonsense, you're not a bother at all. I hear you were really helpful during that last mission, and that you even managed to save Bunnie's butt." Of course, she had no idea what else Nate had done involving Bunnie's butt. Amy rose up and left the tail hole halfway stitched, figuring she could finish the rest of it quickly enough if the need arose. She moved from that room and headed along to the next, gesturing for Nate to follow.

She filled a kettle with some water, poured some leaves into the solution and then set it over the crackling fire to boil. "You know there's been a lot of talk about you. A lot of the ladies in knothole do find you pretty cute... I'd be lying if I said I didn't agree."

"Well...I just did what I could to help during the mission..." Nate rubbed his head, his cheeks still flushed as he remembered the night in the cave with Bunnie, though he quickly tried to push those thoughts aside to avoid a rather embarrassing development in his pants. Instead he quickly followed Amy and went to take a seat, looking up as she started to prepare the tea. "Ah....they...find me cute...?" He blinked. Well, that might explain why he always had a feeling of being watched whenever he was outside. "You do too? Ah..well...thank you Amy, I'm really glad to hear you say that. You're certainly rather cute yourself" He looked up and grinned slightly shyly.

"I know, but it's nice to be told every once in a while." Amy replied, now smiling slyly. She flicked some pink hair behind her ear and checked the kettle, and now satisfied with the heat and appearance of the liquid within she took the kettle off from above the fire, holding it by the cool rubber grip. Steam was continuing to fill the air from the heated kettle. "Of course if you wanted, we could do more than just admire each other."

Amy slowly filled two cups on the table and once they were both full she took out a chilled pitcher of milk and a small sugar bowl. "I mean, if you'd be open to it." Amy passed him the milk and sugar, and then gently caressed her fingers over the back of his hand in passing.

Well Amy was certainly confident in herself, Nate had to admit that. Still, he was gradually getting more confident himself. Normally he would never have been able to tell a girl she was cute, but ever since that night with Bunnie he'd found a new confidence within himself. It was still weak, but at least it was there and on the road to development. "Huh?" He blinked, looking up as she came to hand him his tea. "....More than...just admire each other...?" Whilst Nate had an idea, or more of a hope, of what she meant, he wasn't quite confident enough yet to jump to such a conclusion....just incase he was wrong, or Amy was just playing around and he wasn't picking up on some obvious giveaway.
He shivered when she caressed the back of his hand, causing it to move a little closer towards her, Nate licking his lips without even realising it as he found himself staring at Amy once more.

Amy smiled and slowly raised her teacup to her lips, and she proceeded to blow lightly on it before taking a quick sip. Good stuff- the herbs they pulled from around knothole did make for some great tea. The pink hedgehog slid her cup back down and smiled slightly at him "Well... you find me attractive, I find you attractive... and if we're both into each other maybe we should just go ahead and do it, you know?"

As one would expect from a race that made clothing optional, Amy was cavalier about sex. Still she had also wanted romance in her life for some time too, and few things were more romantic to her than being swept up by a gorgeous foreigner. "After tea of course."

Well, Nate had definitely got the right idea after all it seemed....oh boy...he could already feel the stirring between his legs, his pants beginning to get rather tight. "Well....I um...y-yeah...that definitely sounds like a good idea to me..." He managed a shy smile to Amy, then quickly took a sip of his tea, licking his lips again. "Ah, of course...after tea" He nodded lightly. "Um...sorry if...I seem nervous. I'm just...not used to....'this kind' of attention where I'm from....y'know?"

"Really? Well I find that hard to believe," Amy said, blinking at him. Then again if all his species looked like him, would that make him common by their standards? Amy supposed it didn't matter either way, he was here and he looked good in her eyes. "Don't worry, you're in good hands. I mightn't be as ah... experienced as Vanilla or Rouge, but I know a thing or two," Amy said. She smiled, and then her cheek seemed to shift into a pink shade too.

Soon enough Amy had polished off the last drops of her tea. Amy set the cup down, smiled coyly at the human and then rose from her chair. Her hands undid the back zipper of her pink dress. It fell away and hit the ground, leaving her generous curves on display for him to admire. "So ah... what do you think?"

Nate swallowed nervously as Amy stood up, knowing what was coming. He couldn't help but stare as she slowly unzipped her dress and allowed it to fall to the floor, licking his lips as he looked her now naked body up and down. It seemed underwear wasn't a thing on this planet....not that he was complaining. "Oh...wow..." He slowly started to stand up, the bulge in his pants being revealed now that the table wasn't in the way. Amy was a bit bustier than Bunnie, and her fur seemed to be a little more smooth. Nate continued to stare for a few more moments, before suddenly rushing forwards, pressing his lips against Amy's own and thrusting his tongue into her mouth whilst his hands got to work. One went straight for her breasts, grasping and squeezing gently whilst his other hand went to grab her incredibly perky ass, slowly massaging the flesh there.

Amy gave a squeak of surprise as Nate pounced on her like a beast, the abrupt contact and groping sending a few trilling noises rising out of her slim mouth. He was eager, certainly. And when she felt his 'eagerness' pressing into her abdomen then she knew full well that he had more to him than most men around here. Amy pulled back, panting for breath and giving a few little moans at the hands that continued to grope her up and down. Her own eager hands undid his fly, shoving the waistline of his pants down a bit before then starting to pull his shirt up overhead. "C'mon c'mon... let's get these garments off. Way too restricting."

The squeak of surprise was so cute...it just made Nate even more eager to ravish her. Normally he would never be quite this....bold. But something about this place instilled a new confidence within him. Maybe it was a boost of confidence from his experience with Bunnie last night, maybe whatever had affected his size had other effects as well. Whatever the reason, Nate liked this new feeling within him. As Amy started trying to undress him he wiggled about a bit in an attempt to help her, finally breaking the kiss in order to start removing his shirt, reluctantly taking his hands off her body as he started to remove his clothing and toss it in random directions with little care for where they went. Finally, he was as naked as Amy, his erection throbbing at full hardness now, just as big as it had gotten with Bunnie the night before, desperate to feel the pleasure of being inside someone once more.

"Whoa!" Amy exclaimed, her voice coming across in a shrill gasp of surprise. "D-do all humans have things that size...? the pink hedgehog asked, blinking her pretty eyes while she surveyed the towering length. Still she managed a smile and sat her ass on the otherwise empty table. Her slim legs spread, and from where he stood Nate would have a perfect view of her slick womanhood- te only part of her pinker than her fur!

Amy gave a girlish titter and held her legs wide for him "Okay hun, I guess you don't need any guidance... but could you start a little slow please? That thing looks longer than Rouge's criminal record," she added.

"Ah...um...well...." Nate wasn't sure how to tell her that normally he wasn't quite this big...that something had changed and caused him to get even bigger than usual. Not that he minded of course....he had always wanted to be bigger, now not only had his wish come true but he had a way to put that new size to use. When Amy spread her legs for him, Nate couldn't help but lick his lips at the sight, slowly advancing on Amy and reaching out for her. This time he was a little slower as he took hold of Amy, careful of her spikes as his hands moved around her, his body pressing up against hers.
His cock prodded against her pussy, his chest pressing against her breasts. "Nnn" Slowly he began to press inside of her, making sure to take his time as he very slowly entered Amy's body, teasing both her and himself with his pace.

She could feel it, the gradual heat of her womanhood increasing with the thick head forcing steadily inward and parting her netherlips more and more to better fit around his girth. "Ooooh~ That's... oh this is already even better than what I'm used to!" she exclaimed in a shocked gasp of mounting arousal, closing her eyes and then clenching her teeth to try and stifle her moans. The walls to her modest home were thick and insulated... but if her pleasure kept increasing like this then no doubt she'd wind up becoming too loud to control herself! She certainly didn't need that embarrassment.

Amy shuddered and let out another barely contained groan, now pushing her womanly hips forth so more of Nate's thick manhood could sink it's way into the slick heat of her silky pussy. It was slow, but damn did it feel good... the buildup was worth it.

Nate couldn't help the slight feeling of pride in his chest as Amy declared this was better than she was used to. Though the way she and Bunnie spoke, he had to wonder just how often the people in this village were going at it. Then again he had gone from never having done it before to every day since the first time, even if that was only yesterday. "Oooh...ah....y-you're so tight Amy..." His hands moved down her back and grasped at her firm, perky backside, lifting her slightly and pulling her closer, tugging her body slowly down his cock a little more until finally he felt his hips against hers, his entire cock now buried inside of her. "A-ah! O-oh....f-fuck!" Nate grunted and took a few deep breaths, letting himself get used to the sensation. He was still new to this and he didn't think he would ever get used to this sensation....not that he wanted to either.

"Nnnn~" She was almost drooling from the rushes of bliss filling her from crown to heel, and from the way her eyes gleamed and twinkled it was as if she had her mind almost blown from the wild feeling of being stuffed from end to end. "That's... y-you! You feel amazing!" Amy exclaimed in a ragged gasp. She was no virgin, but with how thoroughly he stuffed her and how Nate's strong hands caressed her lush pink body, well it was as if she'd been hooked on some wild drug sending into one hell of a flurry... If he was this good as an amateur, well goodness just how good could he get? She looked forward to finding out, already starting to grind and bounce her hips to ride up and down Nate's engorged rod.

Hearing her compliment him made Nate feel rather special, nobody had ever talked to him in such a way before. To hear it from this beautiful woman made his heart skip a beat, and his cock give a very powerful twitch inside of her. He groaned loudly as she started to grind and bounce, unsure if anyone outside in the village might hear them, but also not particularly caring either. With a grunt he squeezed Amy's firm ass cheeks, then drew himself back a little before thrusting gently inside of her. Whilst he had started out hurriedly, he wanted to take his time a little with her now, to savour every last second of this.

The change in pace earned a low whine of protest from Amy. She felt as if she had been wound up and braced herself for a long rough fucking, and now having to slow down a bit felt like a little frustrating to boot. She growled and leaned in, her teeth nipping along Nate's pale jawline, rumbling on a few clusters of nerves to excite him further. "Come on hot stuff... not so slow... you've gotten me all psyched up, I can't handle a slow waltz..."

Nate couldn't help feeling a slight bit of pride at driving her so crazy, not to mention that growl was sexy as hell. After she hade her semi-demand, semi-request though he seemed to actually slow down even further at first, moving his body so slowly that it was virtually like he had stopped, taking over half a minute to ever so slowly withdraw his cock from Amy's body almost entirely. But just as it seemed he was about to slide it back in just as slowly, he suddenly shifted. One hand gripped her backside once more, his other hand sliding up to once more grasp at her breast and give it a firm squeeze before he suddenly rammed the entirety of his cock into her, hard and fast. Before giving Amy time to recover, he suddenly pulled out and rammed back in again, slamming into her so hard that the table shifted beneath them.

Amy had been set to burst with frustration, cheeks puffed with indignation, only for the air to rush out in one burst from the rough and sudden shoves of superhumanly fast fucking. She started groaning and mewling with each powerful drive of Nate's cock until she was borderline screaming of mounting arousal. With just how quick and powerful Nate's thrusting dick was, she barely lasted a few more minutes before at last she had seized up and coated his dick with the gushing juices of her orgasm. She clung tight to bim, biting lightly into his shoulder to stiffle her noises of raw desire.

The noises Amy were making....god they were driving Nate wild. He wanted to hear her make more of them...today...every day....oh yes, he had to hear her make this noise again after today. Nate growled himself as he continued to thrust, squeezing Amy's ass more tightly as he moved her body alongside with him thrusting, slamming his cock into her over and over, forcing himself as deep as he could every single time. Finally though, he felt her squeezing down on his cock even more tightly, then a sudden rush of wetness all over his mid-section, soaking his crotch and thighs, her juices now running down his legs. A moment later he grunted, then cried out, ramming himself into her one last time before he came hard, flooding Amy's womb and pussy with his hot, thick seed. Unlike her, the boy made no attempt to hold back his noise, he doubted he could even if he tried.

The much-desired rush of cum flooding her core to the brim was enough to drive her wild, almost launching her into a second orgasm then and there while every muscle in her curvy frame tensed up... only to finally then relax with one long low exhale. "Oh Nate baby... we need to do that more..." Amy trailed off, scooped some of his seed onto her fingertip and then licked it off in a most-sensuous manner. "Hmhm... If you just knocked me up, then I expect you to kick eggbutt clean out of the forest even quicker..."

Nate grunted and twitched all through his orgasm, pumping more and more cum into Amy until finally he seemed to be spent, his twitching coming to a stop and his breathing beginning to catch up with where his body was. "Nnnn..." He groaned, then slowly pulled his hips back, withdrawing his now softening cock from Amy's body and allowing his cum to spill free. "Ah....I'm...not sure if that's possible....the knocking you up I mean...not the cleaning out the forest..." Nate rubbed the back of his head. He hadn't really thought much about pregnancy...it had crossed the back of his mind but he'd never completely considered it. These people weren't human...so could he even impregnate Amy and Bunnie? Well...anything was possible he supposed. Still, maybe to be on the safe side... "So um....do you....have condoms for sale around here or anything?"

Back
Top Bottom