Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shinryaku! Ika Musume (Wiki234 & Blue Hatter)

Well, it seemed that his attempt to win over Squid Girl had completely backfired on him, and being compared to Sanae was just adding insult to the injury. He bit his bottom lip a little as she walked away back towards the Lemon and he sighed to himself.

Now what would he do? He had just dashed away any hopes of winning her over? And if so, how could he face her, how they work together? Was he just being overly dramatic? Well, he supposed there was little he could do now... And for the moment he decided to remain where he was and figure out just what he should do now or how exactly he should act. What exactly had he done?

Squid girl just sighed and sat down at one of he empty tables. She looked around boredly, not thinking about what just happened at all, it seemed she forgot so easily but that wasn't really the case with her personally. "Is it time to go yet?" She asked not really giving the question to anyone in particular.

Squid girl didn't really hate him, it seemed he was just different....but the idea that he wanted her just like sanae just made her hate him a little bit with it. She looked around toward the beach and didn't really see anything hoping Sanae wasn't out trying to find her or something

Hiroyuki waited a good long while before making his way back to the Lemon to finish up his shift. Upon entering he caught sight of Squid Girl sitting at one of the tables but he dared not say anything as he feared the repercussions of making the situation any worse. Instead he quietly made his way passed her and returned to the counter.

"You're late," Eiko commented upon his arrival.

"Y-yeah, sorry... I just lost track of time..." responded the young man. "I'll work later to make up for it, "

Eiko shrugged her shoulders slowly. "Don't worry about it. It's been a little slow here, anyway."

Squid girl looked over and let him past by, then looked out onto the beach again rolling her eyes and seeing she was ignored. Squid girl soghed and walked out into the beach again stretching and sitting down In front of the ocean in the warm sand not bothering to come back anymore or work for the rest of the time now.

It was there on the beach that a young man happened to spot the blue-haired young lady. It was clear that something was on her mind, he could tell that even from the distance between them, and that piqued his curiosity. He knew the young lady well, or relatively well, though he did often get annoyed with her when she stole the shrimp from his meals...

"Hey Squid Girl, something on your mind?" came the young man's voice as he approached her-- Goro Arashiyama. He was dressed in his usual life guard getup with a pair of shorts and a diving cap as well as a pair of sandals for easily traversing the sand. He was, as usual, shirtless as well. "You don't seem like your usual energetic self."

She just quieltly looked out not really doing anything accept sitting. Squid girl always had some comfor even when she knew that she would be the only to take and care for the sea more than anyone else. Looking up, she saw goro behind her, " well I finally tried for real to inkvade but that ended horribly, well then...something else happened..." She said feeling awkward if she told that someone kissed her just a while ago and she hadn't done that before

"'Finally'?" Goro repeated, a bit of a smirk at his lips. "I seem to remember you trying to 'inkvade' fairly often."

The young man knelt down beside her, shifted a little and finally sat. He glanced over to her briefly-- it was clear that something was troubling her but whether or not she would tell him, or felt comfortable enough to do so, was beyond him.

"And... what was this 'something else'?" he asked curiously. "I mean, you don't have to tell me... But maybe I can help?"

"But it's obvious they always fail...cause something stupid is in the way and its hard." Squid girl turned and just looked back out at the ocean, " it's something that I won't really much because I'm a squid...some...well...just curious..but what does it mean when a human boy suddenly touches lips with a girl. It has..nothing to do with me, I...just heard it somewhere.." She saidtrying to see that she didn't actually kiss someone

Goro shrugged slowly at Squid Girl's initial reply. Indeed, it seemed he attempts at invasion usually ended in failure, though that was probably a good thing for him and his friends.

"Maybe those things happen to stop you because you shouldn't be invading?" he responded. She probably wouldn't like the idea of not being successful in her invasion attempts but perhaps it was a sign that she wasn't supposed to be doing it, that she should just make her own happy life with her friends. Well, it seemed logical to Goro, anyway, not that he really ever believed in fate or divine intervention.

He listened to her following comment and about choked on his own saliva from his surprise. "T-touch lips?" he repeated. Had someone kissed Squid Girl? If someone had it wasn't hard to imagine who it probably was. Hiroyuki had had a crush on her for quite some time and it wasn't all that hard to see, in fact everyone at the Lemon knew about it even without Hiroyuki ever telling anyone... The way he acted around her, the way he looked at it, it all made it pretty obvious that the young man was head-over-heels for her.

Still, Goro shrugged slowly again. "Well, where ever you heard it... It usually means that two people care very much about each other. It's a kiss, a sign of love and respect. It's usually considered to be something very special. Someone will kiss someone that they love very much, and will kiss only that other person. Or at least that's how it usually is," he replied. It was a little strange talking about this with her, it was a topic he never thought he would be discussing with her, but it was also kind of... fun, in a way. His little Squidy was growing up...!

"Uhhh....uhhhh..." She said not really knowing how to react at all, " does...he love me?! What the squid!!!" She thought looking like she was shivering like crazy with the feeling of him being in love and it was so sudden. "Only that other person!! He's worse than sanae!!!" She thought now getting it now. " squid!!" She yelled as her tentacles rose up like a stinger of a scorpion through she didn't have the idea to hurt him. " he thinks...that he's so clever! But I'll never Fall for that trick again. You may fool this squid once but not twice...and..thanks goro..." She said with a nod deciding to run off into town and get away from everything for a while.

Squid Girl's response was undeniably surprising and Goro didn't know what to make of it. Most girls would probably be flattered to know that someone liked them but Squid Girl seemed to be repulsed by the idea. Of course, she wasn't like most girls, Goro thought amusingly.

"Is it really that bad to have someone love you?" Goro asked curiously, but it was too late, she had already taken off to who knew where. Hiroyuki was probably in for some trouble, or so it seemed, and he wondered if he should give him a warning... But he shrugged it off. Nah, what's the harm in a little trouble?

Letting out a sigh, Goro stood back up and returned to his life guard post.

Squid girl sighed, feeling a bit bad for running from goro like that. She shook her head to forget about it and decided to explore around the town while she was there. She boredly crossed her arms and walked down the sidewalk not really following a path and wondering around until she was completely bored, there was of course the supermarket she always love you visit because of one obvious item she always dreamed of having an endless supply off, having it cooked and fed to her by servants she would one day have when she was successful in her quest. Squid girl walked in and looked around at all the other aisles before finally wondering into the snack and frozen aisles.

A certain someone just happened to be perusing the items of the supermarket when Squid Girl was doing the same, and upon Squid Girl's arrive, the shopper's perverted senses tingled. They new the girl had arrived... Their senses told them so.

The shopper peered through the bangs of her brown hair and began to scour the market for her target. It didn't take her long to find the blue-haired young lady, and she quietly crept up behind her...

"Squiddy!" shouted Sanae, throwing her arms around the unsuspecting girl. "You shop here, too? You must shop here because I do, right? Right! Oh, I knew this was a great store!"

Squid girl continued to look around what they had on either sides of her on the shelves Diablo peering over a large freezer that was full of frozen food that could be cooked fairly easy anywhere at home or other places like that. She sifhed but she didn't give up in finding her own target, a frozen plastic bag full of seafood, mostly shrimp. Squid girl continued to look around until she had a very odd feeling of something and turned to look behind her, " ahh!!" She said trying to break free from her grip, but even with her tentacles she couldn't escape, it was like being in a bear trap with her. " someone help!" She said still trying to break free.

"Aw, don't be so silly, Squiddy!" Sanae squealed happily as she snuggled against her favorite blue-haired girl. "You're always playing hard to get, but that just makes me want it even more! Yes, my Squid Girl!"

But even as she nuzzled herself against Squid Girl she could tell something was a little bit off about the situation. Something about the air around Squid Girl just felt... off. Different somehow. Unusual. But what? And why? She wasn't entirely sure, and she didn't really like it, either.

"...Is something wrong?" she finally asked, easing her grip on the young lady only a tiny bit at the question.

Knowing sanae, it was no use... She sighed with disappointment, then felt the gripped lighten a bit and tried to wiggled free or finally pull herself out. Squid girl tried hard again to get away from everyone right now, and now it was even worse, Hiroyuki was like another clone of sanae and she had to be careful of him too, keep her guard up more than ever and she didn't know if she could even handle it at all.

Finally Sanae's grip released the girl fully and she took a step back. She almost seemed to have a look of hurt in her eyes even though she herself hadn't really had anything done to her.

"I... don't like this version of Squiddy," she said softly. "I don't like sad Squiddy. It's... it's not right. What's wrong?"

Though Sanae might have been affectionate toward Squid Girl just as Hiroyuki was, Hiroyuki's affection for he was, in fact, quite a bit different. His was, one might say, more pure and innocent and lacked the perversions of Sanae's attentions. Sanae's affection wasn't so much of a love as it was a lust while Hiroyuki, on the other hand, had a love for Squid Girl and not so much of the heated lust.

Squid girl sighed, " I gotta go!" She said quickly running away when she had the chance and abandoning her little mission. She made it outside and ran off from the store my really caring where she really ended up at the moment. "Stupid squids." She said not really caring about anything and decided to look around again before she would go home.

Back
Top Bottom