Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shinryaku! Ika Musume (Wiki234 & Blue Hatter)

squid girl laughed, "so how does it feel like being in danger!" she kept them lifted in the air and looked around at the people around her who just seemed to kinda look at and maybe stare at her. She turned to see him beside her and crossed her arms with a smirk. ' Im here for my inkvasion, its been too long!! today is the day I show every human in the world not to mess with the ocean, starting here first...' squid girl looked at the people she was holding up in the air, "how about you guys be my squid soldiers!" she asked looking around to plan for the next step for a moment

This young lady seemed to be a completely different person from the Squid Girl he had seen earlier, different from the Squid Girl he had just had ice cream with the day before. It was confusing for Hiroyuki, and frustrating and saddening and, well, various other emotions that he wasn't going to take the time to list out.

"Stop it. We're your friends, Squid Girl... None of us would ever heard you, why would you want to do something mean to them?" he asked, glaring down at her. Little did he knew that this was a rather common occurrence with the young lady.

"C'mon, let them go, there's no reason to be mean," he added, his left hand come to her right shoulder. "You're a sweet girl, I know you are. Let them go. Let them go and I'll... I'll help you with whatever you need help with. Cleaning up the water, whatever..."

" I never ment for that to happen..Im a conqueror!" After a moment her stomach started growling. "Oh man this is not the time...Im...soo hungry again..." She said slowly lowering them a bit then suddenly dropping them to the floor where they all landed on their butts softly. Squid girl collapsed on her knees and another growl from her stomach came again.

As quickly as the attack had started it seemed to come to an end, thanks in part to Squid Girl's rumbling stomach, of which Hiroyuki couldn't help but smirk at.

"Sorry, but it seems that it serves you right," he said, giving her that smirk again.

Eiko, however, was far from amused. She was on Squid Girl in a flash, like a bolt of lightning, and stood above her, eyes glaring a deadly flame, a single fist clenched tightly. "What did you think you were doing?" she growled angrily. "I can't believe you would do that again! Perhaps a certain little Squid Girl needs to be turned into our latest squid dish!?"

"Now now, Eiko, calm down," Hiroyuki said as he grasped Eiko and gave her a light pull away from Squid Girl, but Eiko fought back, pulling back the other way.

"Let me at her! Let me at her!" she howled.

She looked up at him, not really caring and only focusing on eating. Squid girl looked up and could feel a heated presence, seeing it was eiko. " oh squid..." She said scooting back slowly until her back hit the wall. " I'm sorry for being so stupid..." She said putting her head down but thinking in her mind that she didn't really want to say she was sorry. After a moment squid girl slowly got up and ran away from the place, out into the beach, slowly seeing the guard station appear in front of her even though she wasn't gonna head there.

Squid Girl ran, ran before Eiko could get her hands on her, and though Eiko shouted and hollered and struggled against him, Hiroyuki held her back, presumably saving Squid Girl's life from a rather irate Eiko, and he could only watch as the blue-haired girl ran toward the beach. Once she was out of sight he released Eiko from his grip, she turned to him, growled a deathly growl, and headed back to work.

Hiroyuki wondered if he should go after Squid Girl but decided against it... Perhaps she needed some time alone, time to think things over and collect her thoughts. There probably wasn't much he could do for her right now, anyway...

"Darn it!!! I'm so hungry still." She said still not knowing what to do accept maybe try to sneak back and get some shrimp of she could. Squid girl slowly walked back trying to make sure no one saw her as she tried to head back through the kitchen and finding a good hiding place under one of the tables. It would have to work if she wanted to make a little progress then.

And indeed no one noticed her, though perhaps that was understandable considering how busy the place was becoming. Already customers were filing into the place, and food was being hastily prepared and sent out to the tables. It seemed that it would be another busy day at the Lemon Beach House and another exhausting day to boot.

"Dang it, where's Squid Girl?" Eiko snapped as she glanced through the kitchen supplies. "We're out of ink for the squid ink pasta...!"

Hiroyuki could only glance back and shrug slowly. Perhaps he should have went over the young lady after all...

Squid girl froze as she head eikos voice from under the table. "What do I look like some kind of ink dispenser for food or something." She thought keeping quiet but now even having another reason to hate her now. She didn't really care accept trying to get her back just so she can get asked for ink. And the last time, she didn't wanna experience that again. She quielty soghed and wrapped her arms around her legs just waiting patient to see when she could make a move

Hiroyuki, having taken another order, made his way into the kitchen once again, but this time he noticed something from the corner of his eye, some movement under a nearby table, and when he glanced in that direction he spotted a rather familiar strand of "hair" that was just slightly visible. Ah, it seemed he had found their little runaway.

A piece of bread with peanut butter spread on top made for a quick snack, and after glancing about to make sure that no one was watching him, he tiptoed toward the table and passed the peanut butter-covered slice of bread under the table, flapped in in front of Squid Girl's face. He wouldn't revealing her hiding spot just yet if she really felt the need to hide away.

Squid girl seemed to be a bit desperate now, she actually was and she couldn't really lie about it now. Her stomach rumbled again and she put her arms on it trying to make the sound a bit quiet seeing as it didn't even work. She sighed and looked around suddenly seeing a hand and a piece of bread. Squid girl just stared and even started to drool a little. She carefully took it using her tentacles then held it with her hands, quielty and slowly starting to eat. Her face was bright and it looked like she had just experienced heaven.

Once she had taken the piece of bread the hand disappeared, only to reappear a few moments later, this time with an offering of a small handful of strawberries, a fruit that was going to be used for the Lemon Beach House's latest fresh desert... But they could spare a few, Hiroyuki figured.

He waited for he to take the berries next and then he whispered something... "Meet me outside when you're done here, out behind the Lemon," he had said and then stepped away to return to his duties. His break time would arrive in about ten minutes... Would Squid Girl take the bait?

she sighed and leaned back against the table feeling a bit better now but she was still hungry again. Squid girl looked over again and saw something that was just as good to eat as what she just had, taking the strawberries and quietly eating them. Now she was full and a lot better even though it really didn't seem like actually much. Squid girl heard the voice knowing it was hiroyuki, but now she wondered why he even cared about her after earlier. She heard what he said and thought about going...but she couldn't really trust him as to why, deciding to just go and if everything was as bad as she thought she could try to make an escape again.

The young man waited outside for his young miss to arrive, and he could be found behind the Lemon Beach House, leaned against the wall, clearly mulling over some thoughts. When he heard footsteps approaching he glanced up in the direction the sound was coming from and noticed Squid Girl approaching, and he gave her a small smile as she neared. Even now he couldn't help but think how lovely she was, and even if she did act childish at times and even if she was still such a mystery to him, he still couldn't help but care about her.

"So, what was all that in there?" he asked, motioning the young lady to come closer. "Is there something up between you and Eiko? And why hide? You know..." he paused for a moment, trying to think of what exactly to say. "You can, y'know, always come to me if you have any problems..."

squid girl appeared in front just like he wanted, but she was cautious about her surroundings and she didn't feel like she could trust anyone. Especially with eiko since she was the one being yelled at the most all the time.... she sighed and looked over at him with crossed arms, " I already told you! im an inkvader and I didn't come to make friends like this..well its a lot to explain between me and eiko and its normal for her to be like this around me a lot." squid turned and poked her head out a bit seeing the shining blue clear ocean again, " ill...think about it then...im having a hard time... the only thing i want is to conquer mankind...that's my dream and goal! and it will happen one day!!!' she said yelling the last part where most of the people could hear her.

She was just as dramatic as ever, he thought to himself, and he shrugged slowly after she spoke. "Yeah, so you've said... But is that really all you want from life, Squid Girl? Doesn't that sound lonely?" He asked, his eyes gazing her over slowly. "No friends, no nothing, just an 'invasion'? Don't you want something more? To go out, explore, have fun... Don't you want to fall in love, maybe have a family one day? Pushing people away, causing fights, will only make people distance themselves from you, and you from them, and that just sounds very lonely to me..."

Of course, he didn't really know what she wanted or exactly what she meant, yet he couldn't help but speak his mind.

"Well it won't be that lonely...because everyone will be my subjects when I'm queen of the human world." She said with a sigh leaning back. "The only thing I love is shrimp, well I learned some interesting stuff about what humans do a lot even though some of it is weird...and besides no one really likes me a lot. Sanae is a weird stalker..." She said shivering a bit. " and eiko and the others just find me really annoying alot...my only goal is to rule both land and sea..."

Hiroyuki could only shake his head slowly at Squid Girl's response. "Well, that's not entirely true..." he said, his eyes glancing to her briefly. "I mean... I like you... Or that is, well... I love you, Squid Girl... And I was wondering if, maybe, you would think about going out with me sometime? And m-maybe being my girlfriend?"

This had been something he had wanted to tell the girl for quite some time but now that he had said it he sudddenly felt quiet shy and awkward. How would she react to that? Would she be angry, embarrassed, or something else?

Squid girl just sighed and stood there, listening but not really getting much of his point. Suddenly the next thing she heard conpletely caught her off, looking down and staring for a moment thinking, "is he like those guys in the manga?!?" She said remembering the last time she was reading one. Squid girl slowly looked up, "going out to where? And do you mean like...being a girlfriend like in all those animes and stuff that people watch?" If this was true then...would it possible it was one of sanae's plans? When she heard of this she wrapped her tentacles around him. "This must be sanaes stalker plan isn't it"

A girlfriend like in an anime series? Hiroyuki wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that question, was all that Squid Girl knew about relationships really just what she had seen in anime and read in manga? This might just be harder than he thought.

"No... yes, sort of... I don't know," he responded, trying to figure out some way to answer her. "I mean, you know what love is-- like, your parents loved each other, right? They were boyfriend and girlfriend once? A-and no, this has nothing to do with Sanae... Why would it? Do you really think she would want me asking you to be my girlfriend?"

Squid girl looked down at the ground quielty for a moment, "actually I never seen or know my parents at all..." She sighed and looked up at him. "It was just me mostly by myself living in the ocean till I grew up old enough to know stuff. Like...sharks or whales..." She said shivering a bit. " one day I wanted to inkvade and then after that everything happened. I learned about comic books and tv and games and other stuff...." She shrugged and leaned back crossing her arms. " I don't know really anything about love accept liking something like how I love shrimp and lobster and stuff like that."

Hiroyuki still wasn't really sure what Squid Girl was talking about... Sharks, whales, the ocean... What did it all mean? But he heard the information about the parents loud and clear. He bit his bottom lip a little at the news. It must have been difficult to not know her parents, he thought. He wasn't sure if she was raised by other relatives or in a foster family or even in an orphanage, but either way he was sure it wasn't easy for her... And that made him want to make her happy even more.

"I'm sorry to hear about your parents..." he said softly as he tried to find the right words. He never was very good in these types of situations. His eyes glanced up to her for a moment, he paused a moment or two before adding, "And maybe... I can show you some things about love?"

He reached out toward her and grasped her left hand with his right and gently pulled her toward him. He let his right arm hook around her waist, his left around the center of her back, he leaned in close to her and... he gave her a slow, gentle kiss to her lips. It was a soft and easy kiss but still one full of his affection for her.

"Ummm sure I guess...." She said not really knowing what to say, but her cheeks felt like they were burning with what surprised her this time. Squid girl slowly let herself get pulled just wondering what he was trying to do. "Umm...I think that's a little squidding close." She said looking as it didn't stop him.

Squid girl just stood there frozen not knowing how to get out of it but she knew he wasn't gonna hurt her or anything. She leaned back a bit as he leaned in closer, but felt their lips touch and suddenly a spark went through her body and it was nothing she really felt before, her tentacles waving around a bit fast behind her. Squid girl pushed him back, " what....what was that...." She said putting a finger I her lips then trying to calm herself down first with a sigh.

The kiss came to an abrupt and unfortunate end, leaving poor Hiroyuki wanting more, but it was probably no surprise that she had pulled away... Who wouldn't have in such a situation? He was probably like that that was all she had done.

"That was a kiss..." he responded after a moment. "Or part of a kiss. What did you think of it?"

Asking such a question felt a little silly but he found himself unable to help himself. He was rather curious; had she enjoyed the kiss? Did she like it or dislike it? Was there any chance he might be able to steal another one from her in the future?

"Wait...." She said thinking for a bit. "You lured me into that didn't you?!?!" Squid girl wiped her mouth, " jeez your acting like sanae now...I have...to go anyway, the shops gonna close soon anyway." Squid girl turned and just walked off now knowing that she would be cautious around home like sanae

Back
Top Bottom