Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training... (P) -Ladydark/Tasinga Nightwolf-

She looks at him and said. "Okay, I'll do it but stop teasing me....I cannot take it anymore." She wined and then decided to start eating. "Taste good as always." She smiled at him she then just focused on eating not sure of what to do other than to focus on what she was going to have to do.

He glances at her as she eats and nods "Extra food for the battle today... So eat up, then I guess we'll head out to the gate" he takes a drink "Now remember... They may not recognize you... You have changed a lot..." He chuckles and looks her over, if he hadn't watches her change himself, he wouldn't believe her to be a former Angel. "You remember how to form your weapons with demon energy right?"

She nodded her head focusing carefully then making a large sword and spun it a few times though she then shifted it into a scythe. She giggled. "Yep.... Looks good right?" She then made it vanish and sat with her legs up close to her chest. "So I can fight just fine. No problems there." She then smiled once more saying. "It should be fun though."

He smiles at her and stands "Then lets not keep them waiting... Or you for that matter..." He takes her hand and helps her stand "The faster this is delt with the faster you get to feel sweet bliss again..." He kisses her softly and leads her upstairs and out to the main gate.

She kisses him back and sat down looking at him. She then stood a few minutes later making a minute later and said. "Alright here we go. You better promise to give me bliss." She then walked along and got ready to fight again. She needed to feel bliss so it was driving her mad.

Back
Top Bottom