Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training... (P) -Ladydark/Tasinga Nightwolf-

Grace kissed him back her eyes still slightly dulled from pleaser. She pulled from the kiss." No more... To tired....." Her eyes on the machine. She was tarafided. Her head and body still under the potions effects. She did not want to climax again. She did not want to her virginity taken from her by that ugly thing. It would hurt. No pleaser could be seen in that." I don't want any more" she looked stressed and now was trying to get free again.

He steps back and chuckles "Fine... You earned a rest... I'll return in a few hours..." He snaps his fingers and a fire lights on the far wall, warming the room nicely, he bows his head to her. "I'll see you later my sweet..." He grins and leaves the room, locking the door behind him. He left her locked in the chair, the potion would still be in her system for at least an hour, he wondered if she'd sleep through it, or suffer alone. A little over two hours later her returns, unlocking the door and entering, he walks up to her chair and smirks at her "Are you readys for round two..." He chuckles and crosses his arms.

She looked up at him she clear had no slept one bit when he was gone . She looked at him." No...." She was already shaking." Not again.... Just leave me alone." She looked franticly around wishing to find some sort of way out or at least an escape." I hate you." She says finally starting to cry. She was stuck here to be his fuck toy and she could not get out .

"Aww... I'm sorry Sweety... But I can't do that..." He smiles and moves to pick another potion bottle. "Maybe this will make you feel better..." He picks up a bright blue liquid filled one "I call this one ambrosia... I tested it on a few angels before you... And it always had the same affect..." He moves over to the bowl again and empties the bottle into it, again pressing the button to allow it into her I.V. He smiles and moves back to her as the liquid reaches her arm. "They were all higher then kites... And seeing all kinds of weird things..." He reaches up and runs his fingers along her arm and down her side slowly, just watching her.

She glared at him . Slowly though she started to drift off going into a hazey state of mind. Her eyes started to blur things become out of focus and the room seemed to be moving. She tried to concentrate. On anything but everything she got close to a solid thought it slipped away. She stayed trying to focus but after a while it just became to hard her eyes spinning a little and she shook her head . She leaned her head back looking up at the celling even that was spinning or looked like it was caving in.

"Hey.. Grace... Grace..." He turns her head to face his slowly, then smiles at her. "How are you feeling..." She slowly watches the room turn into a wide open field with flowers growing everywhere. He reaches over and picks another bottle of the lust potion up and pours some into the other bowl, allowing it to enter her other I.V, he wanted her a little worked up. "Can you tell me where we are... Or who you are..." He was surprised by her so far calm reaction, the other angels had freaked out for the first minute or so, he reaches up to run his fingers through her hair slowly, wantin to keep her calm.

She gasped a little then said. "Large fields... every kind of flower in every color."She then starts to feel the lust building. She groaned a little then squirmed in the chair."That weird feeling is coming back...." She started to look a little panicked "You tricked me. Stop that's cheating." She was already fully wet and her pussy was clenching for attention it wanted. She groaned and started to pant as she started to think of it more. She then started to scream seeing snakes. "Get the snakes....AWAY!!!!" She started to fight the bonds.

He chuckles as she starts to scream and holds her head, making her look at him. "Relax Grace... Look at me... That's a good girl..." He smirks and rubs her cheek, "Those are just my pets.. They want to make you feel better..." Snakes of every size start ti slither out of the flower beds and head towards her slowly. "Just relax and you'll see..." The snakes get closer and start to crawl up her legs, "See... They don't hurt..." In reality he called up a real demon snake to crawl up her leg slowly, it takes a moment to scent her pussy before slithering over it to her stomach where it curls up to wait.

Grace is able to destroy the vision for a few seconds seeing the large snake she froze then started to struggle. "GET OFF!!!" She yelled at it her arms starting to get cut by the cuffs. "Get it away it is ugly and big and slimy....." She feels the lust still though and groans. She even moans a little. She starts to cry a little in frustration. "I hate this chair and you... this place everything. Let me go." She glared at him now. "Wish you just would go away and stop torturing me. This is hardly even for just burning your arm."

The snake coils up tighter on her stomach and lifts it head to hiss at her, then slowly starts to slither up her body. The upper half moves over and around her breasts, even squeezing them slightly, while the lower half, the tail to be precise, flicks slowly over her pussy. "This goes way past my arm my dear..." He chuckles and steps beside her again, reaching out to lightly pet his snake as it's forked tongue flicks out at her nipple. "My pet here only wants to help you..." He makes her look at him "If you let him... You know what the snake symbolizes..." The snake bites at her nipple lightly, it's tail moving between her pussy lips to rub over her clit slowly. "Evil... The very evil your kind fight daily..." He leans down and kisses her as she moans again, then pulling back "My friend here can tease you more then I ever could... And will only give you more if you beg her..." The snake slithers up and lifts it's upper body, to face her, it's tail still teasing her down below, it starts to sway back and forth slowly, hissing at her now and then and stopping it's tail when ever she tries to ignore it or look away.

Grace started to moan at the passion and lust filling her. Her eyes shift to a darker color from the evil starting to leek into her. She glares at him and the snake. Then she yelps a little when her nipple is bit. She feels her breast being squeezed and tries to not pay attention to it. However the swaying of it's head was so easy to fallow. The beat easy to trace with her mind. She starts to become soaked with her own juices as the snake rubs her. She moans then says. "Please..... more.... it feels good..." her body more willing this time around than before. She arched her back a little into the touch. Feeling the snake flick it's tongue on her neck. She knew she should not want it but she did. Oh she wanted it so bad her voice sounded it with each soft moan and gasp.

Damen grins and steps back as the snake takes over, slowly teasing and punishing her as she slowly falls deeper and deeper into her lust. He soon steps behind her as the snake gets her in a slight trance, he leans down and softly whispers to her as the snake starts to slide it's tail into her slowly. "Give up the light... Crave the darkness and pleasure it offers you..." The snakes body continues to slither across her body, it's tail slipping deeper into her and it's tongue flicking against her neck, pure darkness dripping from it's fangs as it hisses again in anticipation. Damen gently guides her to expose her neck for te snake, then only when she cries out again for the darkness to claim her does the snake hiss loudly and bite into her neck and thrust it's tail into her fully. It quickly pumps it's darkness into her as it's tail fucks her quickly, the tip flicking against her Gspot with each thrust.

She screams out in pleasure as it fucks her. The darkness making her skin change from ivory white to a purple grey color her eyes turned red tinted. She feels the snake hitting her G-spot each time saying. "More.... Ahhh yes like that..." She groans deeply then pauses her eyes shutting a little. Then as the snake hits it again she gasp and says. "I am going to cum...." She then cums her gasping load and deeply her cum flowing out over the chair. She shakes her body wanting more willingly now.

Damen just laughs darkly as she finally lets go and starts to convert, but she wasn't finished yet. As her orgasm finally hit her the snake almost melts into her skin, forming a tattoo from her neck to her pussy of the dark creature. "Now my little hell spawn..." He speaks from behind her and licks along her neck, the side without the tattoo, his hands running along her arms and cupping her breasts. "It's time for your final test and full submission to me as your Master..." He pinches her nipples before moving from behind her to stand before her, a remote in his hand. "You will ride that chair until tomorrow morning... Let your new lust grow and your heart darken... Only then will you be granted the right to fuck me..." He hits a button and the machine beneath the chair starts up, a soft vibration being felt through the chair. The arm with the dildo slowly moves closer until it is pushing inside her pussy, once fully inside it starts to twist, pump and vibrate slowly, then working up to max in a short time. He steps back and watches her for a few minutes.

She groans and starts to moan even more. She screams for a few minutes feeling bliss over come over her again. Instead her virginity was broken as well her pusst flowing her blood and her juices for a little while. Her body spamming around the dildo fucking her. She moaned into it more and more her back trying to arch so she could feel more of it." Yes... Ohhh yes.." It felt great. The snake tattoos eyes seemed to glow brighter with each thrust. And spin given to her. She said." Feels good master... Her eyes dulled a bit when her started to become tired though she could not sleep. She could not think of anything else but this sweet joyess bliss filling her heart. It was evil and dark which made her love it even more.

Damen watched her for several minutes for turning and leaving the room, leaving her to her training. The snake tattoo would only add to her pleasure as the night went on, lifting it's head to bite her neck again after a few orgasms, filling her with more of it's darkness and increasing her body's sensitivity, she would also feel it's body sliding across her own as she moved. The snake would forever be a part of her after this, the ghostly feel of it's body would crawl over her skin when ever she would think of going back to the light, to always remind her of the pleasures in the darkness. She'd hear it hiss if she ever thought to fight her Master, it was now her demon mark and trainer.

By morning she was to tired to moan any more the constant climaxes. She started to doze in and out if it. The room blurred every so often from being so tired. She watched the door for his return. Her mouth was dry and her stomach growled for food every so often. Even though reality was mixing with hilusonations. She tried focusing but needed sleep.

Damen returned early the next morning, he enters the room and sets a large covered tray on the table before moving over to her. "Good morning my little pet... Did you enjoy your night..." He tips her chin up and makes her look at him, she was beyond tied but the pleasure was keeping her barely awake. "I think you've passed your last test..." He kisses her gently and turns the machine off, the arm slowly pulls from her and hides under the chair. "I know you're tired... But you must be hungry..." He slowly unlocks her arms and legs, he takes a cloth to clean her up slightly. "Would you like to eat now or sleep first..." He wanted her mind to slowly relax and settle into her new life.

She instantly relaxed when the pressure of the machine left her tight pussy. She was sore but could deal with it. She smiled weakly saying." Eat... If I can stay awake master. " the snake tattoo seemed to be keeping her warm or it felt that way. Like it knew what she wanted. Fused to her mind and body. She moved carefully standing for a moment a streched her wings gone but instead a dark energy seemed to come off her body. She then went over to him moving gracefully as her name would sujest.

He smiles and leads her to the table, helping her to sit down, the chair softly padded. "I made food your new body will need..." He lifts the cover off the tray to show a range of demon foods, and a few apples. "They will help you regain your strength..." He tips her chin up and kisses her before moving to sit across from her, grabbing an apple and biteing into it. "I'll have to find you some new clothes now..." He looks her over slowly as she began to eat slowly.

She took and apple eating hungrily. Her eyes flashing with the taste. It was surprisingly good. She sat back enjoying the taste. She looked at him." Oh? What do you want me to wear?" She asked smiling wickedly. The snake seemed to be listening looking at the man. She seemed to be talking to it. The snake kissed her neck and then stopped. She said." No long dresses. They annoy me ." She stated .

He smirks and takes another bite, watching her, he puts his hands down and thinks a moment. "You seem to be enjoying my pet... Is she to your liking then..." He relaxes back in the chair and just watches her "To be honest... Nothing... But I can't have everyone looking at what's mine... Now can I..." He chuckles as she talks with the snake silently and states no long dresses. "Well of course not... I can't leave nothing for me to look at..." He raises his hand and snaps his fingers, "There... Covers up everything only I get to see... But leaves enough to tease everyone else..."

She inspected the outfit to make sure she approved as the snake would need to as we. Both approved of it." It's good enough for us." She patted the snake and then let it meld back into her. She stated." Yes, I do very much enjoy her company. We get along quite well she and I. She knows what I need and when she gives it to me in return she gets my gratituded and obedience." She finished eating her apple. Still looking tired though. A slight smile on her face.

He stands and moves over to her, then helps her up. "If you're finished eating... I'll show you to our room..." He tips her chin up slightly and kisses her, licking her lips. "You'll need to be fully rested to handle me in bed my pet..." His hands slide over her body slowly, her outfit disappearing from where ever his hands land, maying sure he's always touching bare skin. He grabs another apple as they start to walk, handing it to her "So... How is the forbidden fruit..." He slowly leads her from the room and down a few long halls, then through two large double doors into a larger room most befitting of a demons bedroom. Including the large bed in the middle of the room, large enough to hold four people comfortably. He makes her look at him once more and smirks "Welcome home..." Then kisses her roughly as the snake starts to tease her pussy slightly, and his arms wrap around her waist slowly to pull her closer.

She moans into the kiss her legs shaking some at the snakes touch. She answered his question saying. "The fruit taste lovely..." Then looking around the room she said to him. "Thank you.... it's wonderful." She paced around a few times then laid down on the large bed arms and legs out stretched feeling the silk sheets under her. She smiled running her fingers along the sheets letting it glide through her finger tips like liquid.

Back
Top Bottom