Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training... (P) -Ladydark/Tasinga Nightwolf-

He smiles and watched her move around the room before lying down. "I assume you didn't indulge in these kinds of luxuries in your past life..." Meaning her life as and Angel, he was testing her again, he stands by the bed and removes his clothes, soon crawling in beside her. "Will you miss that life..." He lays the opposite the snake and kisses her neck softly "Will you miss having to be perfect and pure all the time..." He softly kisses down to her breast, gently suckling her nipple. The snake helps by very slowly pumping it's tail I to her, it's body ghosting over her other breast, even squeezing it lightly. He looks up at her "If you're tired... I'll stop..."

She smiled at him answering. "I will have to adjust over time. I can forget though." She then gasped when the snake started to pump her. She then bucked her hips some. She looked at him and smiled as he played with her chest. "Maybe just one round, but then you have to stay here and cuddle with me. Okay?" She then spread her legs some as the snake started teasing her pussy.

He chuckles and soon moves over her, snapping his fingers to remove her clothes. "Ah... But this time it won't be my pet fucking you..." The snake returns to tattoo form as he rocks his cock against her dripping pussy. "I'll warn you... I'm bigger then machine you fucked..." He kisses over her chest slowly, nipping and sucking her nipples a few times as he starts to press into her. "Bare the pain... Like a good little demon bitch..." He grins at her and reaches up, gripping her hair and forcing her head back to expose her neck. "You're mine now..." He presses in more, pulling out slightly, then thrusts in fully, sinking his fangs into the other side of her neck and holding them there as he starts to fuck her.

She screamed then and started to shake all over then relaxed so it did not hurt anymore. She then held onto his shoulder moaning some as he started to thrust in and out of her. Her legs rapping around his middle. She gasped as he then started to thrust in and out of her."Feels so good...." She then gasped again and begged. "Faster please. Harder....." She then arched her back trying to match his thrust.

He growls and pulls his fangs free, a thorny heart appearing where he bite, his claiming mark. "Does my bitch like it rough..." He chuckles and makes her look at him, still gripping her hair as he fucks her harder and faster, his other arm bent beside her, his upper half resting on his elbow as he thrusts deeper. "Whose my little demon slut..." He stares at her and grips her hair tighter a moment to get her attention. His hand on the bed gripping the sheets, his nails digging into the mattress, he was getting close. "I'm gonna fill your little virgin pussy... How's it feel to fuck a demon..."

She was going to scream at this rate. After a few more minutes she did scream out in bliss her body writhing under him and her heart racing. She said out for all to hear. "I am yours...." She then relaxed once he was done. Pulling him close to her she curled up in his arms. She just stayed covered in his cum as she started to drift into dream world. She hummed lightly her eyes closing as she listened to his heart beat.

He growls and thrusts deep into her as he finally cums, filling her, panting lightly he pulls her close and kisses her once more before letting her sleep. He runs his fingers through her hair as she sleeps, his other hand gently petting his snake "You did well my pet..." She was coming along wonderfully, he'd continue to test her as time went on, she wouldn't be a complete demon until she killed an Angel, but she wasn't quite ready yet. He held her and relaxed as he too drifted off to sleep. Several hours later he woke up and slid from her hold, standing he made his way to the shower as she continued to sleep, her body still adjusting to her transformation.

She woke a few hours later sitting up and looking around. Her hair was a little darker than before but other than that there was no change. She slid from under the covers and made her bed. She went to her own shower but instead filled a tub with hot water. Then finding some salts she put those in and let herself slide into the calming water. The heat though almost too hot she felt it cleaning her off nicely.

Damen soon finished his shower and dressed, after checking on Grace he went to the main room, relaxing in a chair by one of the fireplaces. "Damn Angels... They've been attacking the gates since I took her..." He he sets the paper he was reading down and smirks, glancing down the hall as he hears the water running, "So she's awake... Good..." He picks the paper up again and grins, "Maybe her training will be finished sooner then I thought..." He calls for food to be brought to him, he relaxes again to wait for the food and his pet.

She went into the the room and smiled at him." How are you doing?" She asked him sitting a crossed from him. Taking one of the fruits she started to eat her stomachs growling. She stayed quiet her eyes watching him though. She could tell something was wrong. She was not sure what it was though." Are you alright?" She asked worried he was sick or she had done something.

He didn't really pay her much attention when she entered the room, looking over the paper again, they had managed to kill three demons who were guarding the gates. "Hmm.. Oh..." He looks up at her, a slight glare in his features. "It appears that your friends are upset I took you... They have been attacking the hell gates... Three of our demons were killed..." He looks back to the fire, "I may have to go later to help remove them..." He glances at her sideways "Would you join me..."

She thinks for a moment about the offer. Going with him meant killing them or being taken back. She did not like either options to much. She had to confront it at some point though. She smiled saying." I'll come with I might be able to convince them to leave without to much confrontation." She then started to get some rest already she felt dizzy

"Hmm... I doubt they'll just leave one of their own... But you can't try..." He watches her a moment then smiles slightly "You need more rest... Your body is not fully used to it's change..." He stands and helps her up, then leads her back down the hall and to their room. "Would you like me to lay with you?"

She looked up at him." Yes I'd like you to stay with me ." She then laid back giggling a little." Plus I like how warm you are." She then covered herself with a blanket.

He chuckles and lays next to her, pulling her close as she covers up, "I grew up with fire and brimstone... I'm bound to be a little warm..." He kisses her neck softly "You'll warm up the longer you stay here..." He makes her look at him as she starting to fall asleep, "If it comes down to it tomorrow... You must kill an angel... Promise me?" He rubs her cheek softly to keep her focused on him, once she killed one, the last of the light in her heart would die and she'd never be able to change back. "Kill one to stay with me..." He grins and kisses her softly.

She stayed curled up with him. Though at his words her eyes flew open. She did not know if she should. The snake on her started to rub her once more. She looked at him thinking about it." Do I still need to call you master then?" She felt it was a big thing to have to do for an unequal reward. Just staying was one thing but being an equal may be to her liking more.

He smirks at her "I'm the one who made you... I'll always be your Master..." He kisses her slightly as a tease "But you'd be a full demon... And might gain a bit more power..." He had noticed the snake starting to tease her. "Unless you want to be an Angel again... And never feel like this again..." His hand ghosts over her belly as he leans down to flick his tongue over her nipple slightly, he knew the snake would only tease her, never allowing her to finish without his say. "You wouldn't have to call me Master... But I'd always be stronger then you my dear..." The snake stops as he gets close an he holds her hands to prevent her from finishing herself.

She was shaking when he stopped her hands trying to fight his hold." Ahh... No why did you stop?" She gasped out arching slightly wanting more." I'm so close." She shivered as he spoke to her eyes glassy. She knew she could not go back to being an angel even if she wanted to. She had eaten the fruit and felt the sinful bliss. The others would most likely make her human for all of the rest of her days. She whimpered a little realizing this. She was stuck, trapped and she could not get out. She then simply nodded her head." Okay master." She said

He almost purs when she submits, he kisses her roughly and lifts her leg slightly. "Be a naughty little 'Angel' for me, and I'll always be good to you..." He slips into we slowly, she would always get her rewards from him, his snake was just a tool to help her see reason, she didn't need to know it was his reasons. He smiles as he and thrusts slowly, starring at her as she gets closer. "Watch me Grace... I'm the one that allows you to feel like this... Never forget that..." He slowly sped up as he spoke, until he was pounding into her, his claws lightly digging into her hip as he holds her.

Grace groaned as he started to fuck her. Her body moving with his. She felt the snake bite her putting more if the darkness into her. She then moaned even more when his thrust sped up. She looked up at him as he ordered her. She then started to feel the tingling of just before the climax. She said to him." Yes master I understand...." Then she felt her body shutter then quake all over as she came moaning wontonly.

He grins as he empties into her, "Nnn... That's my girl..." He kisses her and rubs her cheek softly, pulling from her slowly. "Now sleep... We can play more later..." He smirks as she closes her eyes and curls closer, she was taking orders nicely, but not being totally submissive which he liked. He ran his fingers through her hair slowly as she slept, he purposfully kept from her that once she was a full demon, she'd forget ever being an Angel. He lays with her a while before leaving to get something to eat, training baby demons was taxing on him as well, making him use more of his energy then normal.

She did as ordered falling to sleep. She smiled in her sleep curling up around a blanket and yawning. She stayed like that for the rest of the day or night not even sure what time it was. She woke later getting up she went looking for her master. Her feet lightly skimming on the floors.

Over the next few days Damen put Grace through tough fighting lessons, teaching her how to fight, her knowledge of Angels giving her and edge. Each night after training he'd fuck her until she passed out as a reward for a lesson well learned. She was a quick learner and he was proud of her, she was turning out perfectly and he couldn't wait to see her in battle. He wanted her to have a good reason to win against her sisters so he commanded his snake to not allow her and pleasure until he said so, that was three days ago, he had even had another bed put in his room for her to sleep on so he wouldn't touch her. He brings breakfast in that morning and calls to her softly, he had also been adding a few stimulants to her food to keep her worked up, he didn't need her trying to revert to an Angel.

Grace was getting more and more edgy though not harsh. She wanted to feel bliss and soon. The snake kept her wanting it with bites and a touch of it's tail but nothing other than a tease. This morning she was eyeing her master with a fierce fire in her eyes. She asked him. "What do I need to do? This snake keeps teasing me and you will not touch me. Have I hurt you in someway? If so tell me how so I can say I am sorry. If that is not tell me the reason why I cannot feel bliss. I am going mad for it yet you only let it evade me."

He smiles and sets the food in the table by her bed. "I just was you focused on the fight... Once it's over, we'll celebrate as long as you want..." He kisses her cheek softly and sits down to start eating his own food. "Do you think you're ready to fight them? Or do you need some more training?" He picks up a glass of wine and sips it.

Back
Top Bottom