Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full House Bet (Gumdrop x Blondie)

Oliver laughed when Dru told him there was no reason to change the sex vixen he had got, "Darn, I really wanted to try out my innocent act on you." he pouted, snickering only moments later.

"Oh, I didn't forget, I never said I was going to go after others. Your employees are just fine in my opinion. There is only so much a man can take before giving in and if their a little drunk..." he snickered, placing his glass down. He wasn't drunk by any means, or even close to tipsy, it was half a glass of wine. How he loved to play though.

He glanced at the tail on his thigh and smirked even more, "Now really, you should only punish your pet when he deserves it. Punishing him when he doesn't...will just make him act out more." he teased, as he glanced over to Maximus. He looked at the food and smiled, chuckling when Maximus asked if he wanted some water. "That actually would be great, Mr. Dru doesn't want his pet to get drunk, no fun times for me." he said winking at the butler as he moved to dig into his food.

He hummed a little bit at it before going for another bite before looking over to Dru. He swallowed his bite, "Um..." he started, licking his lips for a moment, "look, it's been one hell of a week this week. I've gone from free man, to slave, to...well, pet...all in this one week. I'm not grateful for what that bastard did or anything, and honestly I'm still a bit...freaked out by what you do for a living, and honestly I think it's pretty fucking horrible what you do, but um...I suppose this could be a fuck ton worse." he poked at his plate a bit, wanting to take another bite but realized he really hadn't said much at all and was mostly rambling. "Well, I um...I guess in a really fucked up way I kind of want to thank you for not...um...being a total asshole." he tried, before taking a bite of the meat trying to pretend like he hadn't just thanked the other.

Max nodded and disappeared into the kitchen as Dru rolled his eyes at the comment, a chuckle rippling from his throat at the jab. He watched Oliver a moment, digging into his food and then glanced over to the stack of paperwork once more, his eyes skimming over the topmost one. His finger lightly caressing the rim of his cup and his tail having gone from playfully teasing Oliver to resting contently in his lap.

Dru returned his attention to Oliver as unsure words began bubbling out, the smile having faded as he waited for what it was Oliver was trying to get out to form. Once it had, he stared at Oliver. Lips pursing, unsure of what to say. He had never been thanked for being less of a dick than he could be. It was a strange thing to thank someone for. It was something Dru knew he wouldn’t be able to maintain forever.

He allowed the silence to carry over as Maximus returned to the room with a cup and pitcher of water. He quickly filled up Oliver’s cup and topped off Dru’s and retreated into the depths of the kitchen once more. As the man fled, there was voices that could be heard on the other side of the door to the dining hall. Their volume rising and falling, the door slightly opening before falling shut as if someone had intended to come though and decided better of the decision. Dru watched a moment, curious until it had seemed like things quieted down.

At that point Dru spoke up uncaring that Tobias might hear, as he held up the wall entertaining himself with his phone. “I would hold on that that ‘thank you’ until you’ve been here awhile.” he said dryly, looking at his wine for a moment only to take a small sip. “Let time be the judge on if I’m not truly as bad as you think I’m not.”

As he finished replying, the voices on the other side of the door picked up again. Their content unclear although it was clearly the sound of a heated dispute. Dru looked over to the door again, his brows furrowed before ordering, “Tobias, find out what’s going on. I find it disruptive and if they are just trying to choose who gets to ask Amy for food tell them to piss off.”

Tobias looked up at his name and nodded at the order. Quickly shoving his phone in his pocket he vanished behind the door. Dru sighed and rolled his eyes as his presumed reasoning for the bickering. “Idiots.” he scoffed, taking another sip of wine.

Oliver looked once again at the tail and almost smiled...almost. It was a nice gesture and he kind of liked watching Dru work a bit, even if it meant that work would lead to a not o great ending for those at the end of that paperwork. He was interrupted by his watching when Max came in and gave him a glass of water, in which he smiled a thank you. He also looked over towards the door when he heard the ruckus but didn't think anything of it.

However, when the other told him to hold the thank you he gave a small nod. He supposed what Dru said was correct, after all he had only been here for a week. Plus, he was definitely the type to know what first impressions could mean. His ex was not the asshole he was currently, so perhaps Dru was very correct. Who knew, but then again, his first impression of Dru was that he was a total asshole. The man had changed that opinion of himself with the way he treated Oliver.

Again the noises could be heard when the door opened and Oliver couldn't help but look. As Tobias was told to go figure it out he returned to his food, half a glass of wine and water. However, he didn't get to enjoy it for very long when his favorite person came through the door...his ex.

"For your information, they are bickering about who gets the pleasure of coming in here and telling you that one of the uh.." he glanced over to Oliver and almost sneered, "one of the human sex slaves broke her arm." he said, smiling the sweetest, sickening smile he could muster. "You know, a person...he sells...for money." he said, looking directly at Oliver.

Oliver felt like he could shrink into his chair. It did look like he was okay with all of this, even though he wasn't. "Really? You mean like what you did to me? Only you were too stupid to actually get money for it? Asswipe." he shot right back.

As Oliver spoke, a guy got lobbed through the door, nearly colliding with Zack. “YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.” Tobias’ voice followed in before he made an appearance his calm demeanour having been left on the other side as he dragged a second guy through the door by his hair. “FUCK you assholes. I’m NOT getting involved with this.” he spat throwing the other guy at the floor before he turned towards Dru, “Not happening. No way. FUCK that.” With that, he rushed to the wall behind where Dru was throwing himself against it. Crossing his arms with a furrowed brow glaring at the trio who had just entered.

The first fellow, had quickly scrambled to his feet came out of the scene unscathed. Though the other hadn’t. The second was holding his face still on the ground. When the second guy realized it though, he quickly scurried over and pulled him to his feet before returning to look at Dru while the other guy stood still holding his bloodied nose, both of the two second guy's sheet white despite Zack’s blissful oblivion to their fear.

Dru, on the other hand appeared unphased. He had watched the scene unfold without comment, though he had withdrawn his tail from Oliver’s lap during the unfolding. Carefully, Dru set his cup down with a loud side. Suddenly, echoing throughout the silence of the large hall, his chair screeched as he pushed away from the table and then his nails drummed once through their rotation as he slowly stood. “Which one was it?” he asked casually standing straight, shoving his hands into his pockets causally strolling over to the three.

The two guys who had followed Zack into the room further paled as he moved towards them. Both of their voices lost momentarily before the first one started to stutter out, “It-it was just an accident! We were fucking some of the girls and she started to get rowdy. Like, th-the, um, drugs weren’t working or something and she started freaking. It happened so fast we aren’t even sure how it actually happened.” he said looking over to the other two, “Ri-right guys?”

Dru stopped about 6 feet in front of them, looking over the three. “That doesn’t answer my question. Which. One. Was. It.” he reiterated, the anger in his voice beginning to bubble forth.

“It...it was…” he looked over to the first fellow and then to the ground, “...Nadia.” the fellow who had smacked his face off the ground nearly whispered out the gushing blood not having stopped, though slowed.

Dru stood stock still momentarily, looking them over before he demanded with some of the composure he had lost, “Who did it.”

Oliver jumped when he heard the shout from Tobias and was staring at the man that caused Zack to lose his balance a bit and was quickly trying to regain it as he glared at the first man. Oliver could feel the air change around Dru, so he glanced over to him and seemed to get a bit tense himself. He had seen Dru when he was angry, but it was mostly sexually frustrated, this seemed different from what he had experienced and it put him on edge. He licked his lips as he glanced between the small group of men and Dru.

Zack however, was completely unphased. In fact, he looks down right bored by the situation. So when the other tried to get him to agree with the situation he just shrugged and looked over to the man who seemed to be getting angrier by the second. He even rolled his eyes when the other stated who the girl was. Zack was pretty sure that wasn't what Dru had meant. With the next question though...perhaps he was wrong. He looked back and forth between the two men and then over to Oliver and finally over to Dru. "Bloody dip-shit over there did it. Well I suppose if we are going by idiot number ones rendition of the story, which I guess is pretty accurate, he was the one fucking her."

Oliver eyed Zack for a moment, the man had been decent at lying while he knew him, but everyone had their tells. Zack, was no exception. However, he wasn't seeing any of Zack's tells, so perhaps he was actually telling the truth this time.

"In all honesty, it was kind of an accident. Whatever the fuck you give those people wasn't exactly strong enough for...uh..Nadia? Anyway, dude was fucking her and she started to panic. He held her down and because of the position he had her in it put too much weight on the arm and it broke." he said, with a small shrug. "It was in a way an accident, the position would have been fine for say...someone like your latest pet." he said, sneering at Oliver.

Goon number one. The one who didn’t already have an injury. The answer brought forth a small hum from the back of the dragon’s throat whenever Zack answered his question as he looked over to the man who had injured the slave in training, Nadia. He watched the man swallow hard. He took notice to the overwhelming smell of sex and the cold sweat running down the sides of his neck. He didn’t know Zack like Oliver did but he could tell when someone was nervous. The man was petrified.

His eyes gave the man a short reprieve as he looked back over to Zack and studied him in the moment of silence that hung in the room other than the distant sound of pots and pans being washed and the soft breaths that occasionally escaped louder than intented. He took a heavy breath himself spoke, “Your snide comment about Oliver is unwarranted and unsolicited. Do it once more,” Dru started walked towards Zack with a soft shuffling noise from not picking up his feet entirely, “and rather than my fist meeting your face, once again, it’ll be a hammer so you won’t be able to talk in excess as you seemingly enjoy to do.” He slugged Zack in the face sending the guy stumbling back. The sound of skin on skin echoing in the room. Denser than a slap though not quite as disturbing as the sound to come.

Without hesitation, Dru grabbed goon number 1’s wrist via his tail and turn the man towards him. With his right open palm he pushed the guy’s head back stepping forward with his left foot. He grabbed the goon’s right hand with his right hand. Bring the other man’s arm towards and across his body Dru twisted so his back was to his employee’s chest and the man’s wrist over his left shoulder. Quickly, Dru brought the arm down over his shoulder right where the elbow joint was causing a loud audible crack followed by screaming. (Here is a video of the move I'm describing. The video has more but you'll see what I'm trying to get at.)

He pushed the man away with his tail, knocking him to the ground as he continued to howl and whimper in pain, glaring at him over his shoulder as goon number two stumbled back, visibly shaken. “You break the products, I break you.” Dru seethed, looking down at the writhing guard as he held his elbow. “Tobias.” he boomed, not looking away from the asshole would was going to cost him far more than he liked to spend.

“Sir?” Tobias asked, meekly at that, pushing himself up off of the wall. He uncross his arms, a petty attempt at making himself less threatening to the enraged dragon.

“Go and ready the recovery suite. See she gets everything to ensure a comfortable and speedy recovery. Once it’s done get Nadia into the room and call the doctor. Tell him we will need a means of taking an x-ray to see if the bone needs reset and potentially casting supplies.” Dru instructed sternly earning a soft ‘yes sir’ from the man before he hurried out of the room.

The doors swung back and forth, its bottom hissing against the floor as it swayed. Before they stilled, before they quieted, Dru stepped towards the fallen man, quickly curb stomping the guy’s arm, uncaring that his foot also landed on the guy’s chest or that the guy screamed in pain. “Did you hear that?” he asked, his tone icy cold, “I have to call a DOCTOR.” Slowly, Drudwyn squatted down so he was hovering just above the other, his eyes locked onto the other man’s, a predator-like flicker in his eyes, “A taciturn doctor costs me money. Her recovery costs me money. Telling…” His voice had started fluttering so he took a pause to collect himself before he continued to no avail as his voice broke out into a scream, “Telling a client, A CLIENT, to wait. COSTS. ME. MONEY.”

He stared at the quivering man below him. “Do you know what that means?” he asked suddenly in calm tone not giving anyone a chance to answer, “That means YOU cost me money.” Dru’s face composed and void of emotions.

Drudwyn stood. “Get the fuck to a hospital.” He started back towards his seat beside Oliver yet only two or three steps away he paused looking back over his shoulder with a soft ‘oh.’ He turned around and walked back over to goon number one looking down at him. “Don’t forget,” he curb stomped the man across the elbow again renewing the cries of pain as Dru spat out, “it was an accident.”

He glared down as if to emphasize to the man the wording, and then turned to make his way back over to his throne beside Oliver. The chair echoing the injured man’s whimpering and complaining with a screech of it’s own at the heavy occupant. The glass Drudwyn carelessly grabbed at scraping against the wooden table and the base of it cracking from his grip just as the dragon finished it’s contents and slammed it back down on the table.

Oliver watched Dru for a moment as he looked between the groups. When it felt almost deadly quite he tensed, "Dru, it's-" he gasped mid way through his sentence as the other punched Zack. As Zack tumbled back he groaned, grabbing his face where the other had punched him. He glared instantly at Dru however, he didn't even expect what happened next. Neither him nor Oliver did and they both stared in horror at the dragon breaking the man's arm. Zack immediately looked over to Oliver and then back to Dru. There was no way Oliver would condone this type of violence. With one more look over to Oliver it was easy to tell he didn't.

Oliver was in shock. His hands were shaking and the only thing that kept them still was him gripping the table as his body attempted to turn him away from the violence. However he kept looking on. At some point he closed his eyes, but that only made everything worse, so instead he just opened his eyes and continued to watch the situation unfold in front of him in the most horrible fashion. He hadn't realized that Dru was capable of this. Granted, he probably should have knowing what kind of job he ran. He glanced over at Zack and bit his lip. What had he managed to get himself into?

When the other yelled, he felt himself jump and watched as Zack quickly left the room after Tobias and the yelling. He was stuck though, there was no leaving the room with Dru right there. He would be noticed being gone, Zack was lucky enough to be able to get out. Zack however, only was more set in helping the man he lost everything to in whatever his endeavors were with having Zack get stuck here. This dragon was awful, breaking a guard's arm over something as little as another broken arm of a girl too stupid to get herself out of the mess she got into.

All that was left after Zack left was whimpering man and a terrified Oliver. The moment that Dru started to head back over to him he turned to face the table and froze. His hands were shaking more than they should have been and he had to let go of the table and shoved them onto his lap, gripping at his knees. He jumped when the glass hit the table and refused to look at Dru. As much as he was scared though, the words were slipping out of his mouth before he could stop them "that was rather excessive, don't you think?" the moment the words were out of his mouth his hands were flying to his mouth to shut up him. He didn't even have time to apologize, he just tried to shut himself up before he said anything else stupid.

The man whose arm he had broken rolled around for a minute or two; whimpering, writhing, getting his breath back from the two kicks. Slowly though, he rolled himself onto his good side and painfully got himself up off the floor, aware of the possibility that a rib or two may be broken in addition to the arm. Though, he didn’t let it stop him. He made his way out of the kitchen as quickly as he physically could. All the while Dru stared daggers at the man, holding the glass down on the table as he did so. He hadn’t even realized his breathing had become heavier upon sitting down. His anger at the situation seething through the cracks of his composure as he observed the reason for his frustration exit the room.

At that moment, Oliver was the farthest thing from Drudwyn’s mind. He was looking beyond the terrified kid right beside him; the bills that would be coming in, how to explain it to the slave’s owner because of course the one injured already had to have been purchased, and a plethora of other responsibilities he would have to attend to because of a guard’s error.

Only when Oliver spoke up, did it reel Dru’s mind back to the present. To Oliver sitting in front of him with his hands clasped over his mouth, eyes wide in horror. To the fact that the whole event had played out in front of the innocent boy proving him wrong when he said, only minutes ago, that Dru could have been worse. Dru puffed out a dry laugh at the irony looking away to the ruined glass in his hand letting a silence settled between them for a few seconds before he answered Oliver.

“Yes.” Dru looked over to Oliver, his gut twisting at the look Oliver was giving him. He didn’t need to explain to Oliver why. This was his business. He could run things the way he wished to. Yet as seconds passed into minutes, Dru’s resolve to not explain himself crumpled under the gaze of his pet. He didn’t want Oliver to look at him like that. So, he took a breath, “Do you remember when you first got her? The fear. Surrounded by unfamiliar hostile people unsure of what you’re fate will be.” Dru released the cup in front of him and flexed his hand once or twice before settling it into his lap before he continued, “Do you think that fear would have been amplified if someone had broken your arm?”

He looked at Oliver again, no longer avoiding his gaze. “There will always be a business aspect to the rule those guards broke. Their mindless actions will cost me a heavy chunk of money to ensure the girl receives the proper treatment as well as potential hearing loss from the customer who has already purchased her.” He reached over and draped his arm over the back of Oliver’s chair, leaning in as his voice dropped, “I didn’t make the rule to not hurt the people brought in because of the money though. I can afford a mishap ever now and again. I made the rule because the last thing they need is to have to worry about being physically injured and if I intend to ensure the rule is followed, I have to enforce it to a T. If the guards think they can get away with accidentally hurting someone they won’t be careful and it would happen more often. If I injure them as they injure the slaves, then they know the depth of their own grave so they know what not to do and how to prevent it. They know I have expectations and that I uphold them.”

Dru stared at Oliver the whole time, suddenly feeling self conscious about his decision to tell Oliver a small sliver of the truth. It would always be fucked up, what he did. He sold people like stock. He drugged them and trained them to give themselves up sexually for more of a high. Nothing would ever be right about it. Yet he hadn’t lost all of his humanity. He liked to think so anyways.

“So yes, it was necessary.” Dru’s hand fell from the back of the chair to the top of Oliver’s head to lightly pet him. “When the time comes again and I begin to scare you, leave. Get up and walk out.”

Oliver's face didn't change when the other told him that it was necessary. He listened to the other's question and nodded, "yeah, you want to know what I was worried about? Being raped by an oversized lizard." he spat out, turning his gaze to the table and glaring. He didn't mean for it to hurt Dru, at least not really...but if the other really wanted him to act like he should be okay with this, Dru had another thinking. Oliver looked back over to Dru when he started going on about how there was a business aspect to the rule and then how it was actually to protect the product.

He frowned at that and turned his glare at Dru. "That's bullshit and you know it. If you don't want them hurting the product don't let them fuck the product. You are dealing in humans not toys or objects. Look I know you probably will never get out of this business or anything like that...but at the very least you could run it better. Because if your idea was to have your guards face the same injury that the slave endured then you over did it with that guy. He broke her arm, not her ribs." he huffed. "Plus, I don't see why you can't just spin it to the client. Tell her that she isn't perfect yet." he shrugged, "or something like that. You want a pristine product for the price that you set. You are dealing in humans after all. Plus, it doesn't sound like she was ready anyways. If you think about it the guard actually did you a favor." he shook his head.

This was sick and just plain wrong and when he felt the hand on his head he flinched and got up and moved away from Dru. "You scare me I don't sleep with you." he hissed, "Rape me all you want if that's how it will be, but I'm not dealing with a man that thinks it's okay to harm people without their permission." he said, almost glaring at the other. He wasn't sure what had gotten into him, but it was clear that Dru had no intention of hurting him. "Also, that advice is bullshit." he whispered, "I can't leave remember. I'm stuck here in this place of evil. Here I thought, it perhaps wasn't nearly as evil as it seemed to be. That perhaps the owner had a heart. Clearly I'm wrong." he looked over to the dinner, "Thank you for the dinner, I'll be heading to bed now. If you are wanting that morning blow job, you know where to find your fuck toy. Or perhaps you might just want to fuck one of your guards, since they do it to the slaves. I can assure you, they have already been more physically hurt than a broken arm." he spat out before turning on his heal and heading towards the door. He was shaking, terrified that the dragon was going to come and slam him into the wall.

Terror. Disgust. Anger. All emotions Drudwyn had been attacked with before. More people than he could ever count had bombarded him with verbal assaults on his morality and choices, most of them being the ultimately broken souls he profited from. Olive could have been one of them. Yet he sat there, chiding Drudwyn. Fear seeping from the boy’s pores yet he didn’t restrain himself.

Drudwyn had composed himself enough to hold his face passive in a blank stare. He absorbed the words that Oliver screamed at him, letting him go. Nothing could have prepared him for what he had seen and Dru wasn’t going to attempt to sugar coat it. Nor would he attempt to explain it beyond what he had already given. Perhaps Oliver wished that, yet it wasn’t like Dru to cater to other’s to make them more comfortable. The little things he had done to ease Oliver into this position were more than enough even if he wanted to do more. How Oliver handled the situation next was up to him.

Dru took a slow, heavy breath as Oliver stood and bid him goodnight throwing more verbal lashes at Dru before heading towards the door. Shaking. He let the breath out in a loud puff watching Oliver’s back. “Good night Oliver.” he said calmly, resting his chin in his hand once Oliver had exited the room.

His mind was blank for a few minutes, still calming down from having over reacted, perhaps just slightly. Slowly processing the words the boy had whipped at him. Suddenly, some of the words struck him as amusing. “Did he tell me to lie to the client?” he asked the empty air around him, a smile tugging up the corner of his lips. The words playing through his mind made him laugh softly and he leaned back into the chair rubbing his face. He took a minute, sitting with his fingers pressing against his temples still amused by Oliver having seen somewhat of a silver lining as well as his ability to play the situation into Drudwyn’s favor or in the least a way to break the situation to the client in a lighter fashion.

Oliver wasn’t wrong about the rest of it. Yet those years of experience allowed that disgusting, disturbing truth to roll off of him with ease. Water off of his reptilian scales. He had accepted them. Oliver would have to as well. That or he would become accustomed to it if nothing else. Desensitization would eventually happen over time, hopefully. Regardless, that hadn’t been the worst reaction to have gotten.

Dru finally pulled his hand away from his face and pushed himself up. It was time to begin the process of cleaning up this mess.

Oliver went straight into a fitful sleep for that night. When he woke up the next morning without having a dick shoved down his throat he figured Dru was probably busy with whatever. He sat in his bed for a few minutes before growing bored and decided to take Dru upon this new found freedom. He was pretty sure he was supposed to have someone guide him around the house or something like that but he really didn't care at this point. He quickly got redressed in some basic clothing before heading out in an attempt to find the rec room once again. Once he found it he headed over to one of the treadmills and hopped on, starting at a slow jog.

How he hated running indoors, but he wasn't about to go bother Dru to find out if he could run outside or not. He really didn't want to have to deal with that man for the next few days if he could avoid it. He had to admit as much as he preferred the outdoors, the gym wasn't that bad here either. It did have a nice view of the garden outside. Once he finished running he grabbed a towel nearby and wiped any sweat from himself before heading towards the kitchen and trying to find some food. This was how his days went for the next couple of days. And he was starting to find it terribly boring. On occasion he would go find Marcus just to have someone to talk to for a bit but he didn't want to both the boy just because he knew he had a job other than taking care of Oliver. At least he hoped he did.

It was one of these days that he was in the gym lying on one of the benches that he was pretty sure was used for weights, but he was currently using it as his 'fuck my life I'm bored' couch. He groaned as he stared at the ceiling, trying to think of other things to do. What was going to happen with Dru? Were they going to be going to any of those parties he had mentioned at some point? Would he be required to do any 'pet' like things? Hell, how mad had Dru been when Oliver left the room like that? All of these questions could very easily be answered but it met going to the very man he had been happily avoiding for the past few days. He had to admit the dragon scared him, when he showed he was capable of physically harming someone the way he did. The scene had replayed in his nightmares for the past few nights over and over again until he just gave up sleep and watched some TV or ran again.

He was glad that Amy had seemed to catch on to his new routine and fed him a bit more than she had in the past week. It wasn't like a few days were going to harm him, but it was still a nice gesture that he was pretty sure wasn't normal for Amy. Then again, it could be out of fear of Dru. That's what his answers seemed to always come back to. He had to laugh at himself though when it was the breaking of bones that did him in and not the sexual assaults he faced here, that finally made it hit home.

“Need a spotter?” The voice was sudden and it came from right above him. Somehow, Joe had spawned at the head of the “fuck my life I’m bored” bench leaning forward on the barbell with a lopsided grin and his eyes locked onto Oliver. “I wouldn’t recommend it after what my darling Amy told me. You really need to make sure to eat on a regular schedule. She’s worried sick about you plus it’s just not healthy.” he said leaning forward more to poke Oliver on the forehead.

“What also isn’t healthy is litteretly spending all your time in here.” the chiding continued and was accompanied with another poke to the forehead. “You shouldn’t be working out till you drop. What you need is some fresh air, a good meal, aaaaannnnndddddddcomingwithmetodosomegroceryshoppingsinceIfuckinghateit.” He rushed through the last bit in a blur of words ending it with a large, toothy smile. “Sounds good right?”

He moved around the barbell and pushed Oliver up, “Upsy daisy! Go get dressed in some normal, non work out clothes and we’ll go. If you wanna stop anywhere else we can. Like if you wanna pick up some clothes that weren’t already here or something.”

Oliver jumped when the voice came. He had closed his eyes at some point and when he opened them there was Joe. He chuckled and shook his head, "Naw, I don't really like to lift weights, running and swimming are my poisons." he said, "And for your information I am eating on a regular schedule..." he thought about it and blushed slightly "once a day is regular." He pouted at the next poke to his forehead, "it's been just a few days! I'm perfectly fine. I don't exercise the whole time." he mumbled.

He sat up quickly, his head just barely missing the weight above him. "Really?" he asked, "Like for real?" he smiled wider as the other pushed him to stand up and wanted to book it to his room to grab some clothes to go out in. He all but bolted to the door before stopping, "I- does Dru know?" he asked, biting his lip, "like he's not going to get mad, is he?" Normally Oliver wouldn't care, but after what he saw, who knows what he would do to someone like him for leaving the house like that. "I don't want to get you in trouble or anything. Trust me, what I would give to get out of here for just a little while. For real if you wanted to fuck me right now, I'd say yes. But I don't want you getting in trouble over something like that," he explained.

Oliver just barely waited for the other to reach him before heading towards his room. After all if Joe said yes he would want to get changed as quickly as possible so they could leave, "Ah! Wait...I don't have money." he explained, he was sure Dru probably cancelled the cards he had had in his wallet that he hadn't seen since his first day here. Perhaps Dru set them off to another country to be used or something, who knew. "I wouldn't mind stopping by a..." he fidgeted a bit, "a craft store or something like that." he mumbled, looking away from the other.

Every time Joe opened his mouth to reply to Oliver, the kid just kept talking. It made Joe’s smile bigger as he closed his mouth to listen. He couldn’t help but bark out a laugh as Oliver bolted for the door. The guy practically had skid marks behind him as he stopped with a panicked look on his face and asked about Dru though. It was plain as day that Drudwyn had properly scared the hell out of Oliver, intentionally or not. Joe started walking over towards the other, and by the time he had reached the doorway he was practically halfway down the hall.

“The dragon said so long as you don’t run off I get to live.” he said with a big smile, lying through his teeth. “I know you wouldn’t run off if it meant someone else dies though, that’s why I’m happy to take you out. Also, don’t wooorryy about the money. It’s all on the company card and if Dru wants to treat you like his property, I think he should pay for anything and everything you want and need. Including crafts. I'll take you wherever you want to go.” he trotted over to Oliver and ruffled his hair before shoving his hands in his pockets. “I’ll meet you down by the door in 20 minutes. Go get ready.” Joe then turned and trotted off in the opposite direction of Oliver.

As soon as he was out of sight of Oliver, and well beyond the kid hearing him he let out a hefty sigh, inwardly promising Oliver that he would be honest when they were on their back. Drudwyn might be able to act like absolutely nothing was wrong, but Oliver couldn’t or wouldn’t. The kid needed a break and Joe enjoyed walking fine lines and pushing boundaries. Amy had of course unintentionally given him the idea to drag Oliver out whenever she told him to go take care of the groceries and then instructed him to go check up on Oliver, so part of it was her fault.

Joe went down to the garage and looked around the different cars that were available. He needed something that would fit a fuck ton of groceries but also be cool as hell to take out. He walked around for a couple of minutes perusing through the cars until he came across the Lincoln Navigator 2018. He peeked inside and and nodded to himself mummbling, “Practical for what I need while being practically stupid for most things.” Quickly he fetched the keys and pulled the boat upfront. He then went inside and waited next to the door, looking at the 2.5 page list that Amy had given him with extremely specific guidelines as to what was needed in the kitchen.

(So I'm thinking that Dru has a few different cars, for different purposes. Here is the Lincoln Navigator, interior, and the pretty panoramic roof. IDK what dru would use this for but it's better than a utility van or some shit xD)

Oliver eyed the other for a moment, he supposed it would be on Joe at this point. After all he told him that this was okay by Dru. He bit his lip and nodded, he wanted to go and at this point nothing was going to stop him. Plus, Joe was right he wouldn't run off if it was someone else's life on the line. He chuckled at the ruffle of his hair and rolled his eyes, "Fine. But if he gets mad because you took me to buy things that I wasn't supposed to, I'm laying you under the bus." he nodded before quickly heading to his room and getting dressed in something a bit more 'not sweatpants.' Granted this did not leave him with many options. However, the skinny jeans and band t-shirt seemed to be a decent look for him anyway and so he went with it.

He hurried toward the front door, he wondered what he could get and figured some crocheting materials would be fine. A little bit of yarn and hooks, though he paused in his steps when he realized there was really no one he could give the things he made to. It wasn't like he really liked stuffed animals or anything like that. Which in turn reminded him of his sister and he sighed. God, what had he gotten himself into? He slowly walked towards the door and gave Joe a smile "Kay, I'm ready." he said, looking down at himself, "Better than sweats hmm?" he asked as he nodded towards the door, "Let's get out of here." he stated, headed through the door when Joe opened it.

"Is there any place with like puzzles or something? I'm not really sure what area we are in, I've been a bit distracted rather than looking outside to where we are going." he explained as he stared at the car they were going in. "How many cars does he have?" he asked, "because I'm pretty sure this isn't the car we took to that stupid poker game, nor is it the car you picked me up a few nights ago." he moved over to the car and eyed it, it was a nice car though. It looked liked one of those typical movie bad guy cars though. "We are just going grocery shopping right? Not like planning on hitting up a bank or another sex trafficker or something like that?"

((Exactly as Oliver says...it legit looks like the typical bad guy car. XD))

Joe looked up upon hearing Oliver say he was ready before looking the kid over when he said that it was better than sweats. It made him snickered as he rolled his eyes and started folding up the list he had been glancing over. “If anyone was going to pull off sweatpants everyday it would definitely be you.” He reached over and opened the door sliding through. He made sure to hold it open for Oliver before trotting straight for the Navigator.

He turned to look at Oliver as he talked about puzzles and then immediately started into the fact that Drudwyn had too many cars. It made Joe smile as he pulled the driver’s door open and climbed in. “Yes, this is a different car. This is one of like...I think like 9 or 10 vehicles he keeps here at the house. He has a fuck ton more in a warehouse so when he is feeling really picky he’ll go there. BUT, This beautiful beast is called a Lincoln Navigator though and I would NEVER drag it into as something as dastardly as a shoot out. It’s far too majestic. Like a narwhal or a manatee. I would,” he emphasized the would, “take my lovely lady Amy out in this to a drive in movie and a romp in the backseat during the second half. There is plenty of room for us to make sweet, sweet love together. Of course, today that plenty of room is picking up a fuck ton of groceries for her instead of taking her out for some love making.”

As he finished his face flatlined, communicating that he would clearly rather do the later. It then perked back up. “REGARDLESS, get your ass in here so we can get you a puzzle and some yarn and markers or whatever the hell you want to entertain yourself with. Suduko puzzle books waste a lot of time. Or crosswords. Though I fucking get mad as hell at crosswords, some people love that shit. Adult coloring books have been a thing lately as well too.” With that he closed the door and waiting for Oliver to run around the other side to get in the passenger’s seat or climb in the back and allow Joe to play chofer.

(I know and yet Joe is the one driving it describing it as a manatee~)

"9...or 10...at the house. Dear God." He mumbled in a bit of disbelief. He listened to how Joe would love to take this thing out with his delusion of a lover and rolled his eyes. "So basically it's a grocery van, because she'll never give you the time of day." He said, chuckling at the other before heading over to the other side and getting into the passenger seat. Once he got in he hummed, it was comfy to say the least.

At the idea of adult coloring books he tilted his head, "So like...kid books they rebranded and then upped the price or like fuck off in pretty letters? Oooo, or is it just a bunch of pictures of people fucking?" He asked, snickering. He was sure it was more like the kids book idea, but who knows. He had never heard of adult coloring books before so he could be really wrong." Once the car got started he looked out the window. For once not being distracted so he could figure out where they were.

He however found that they weren't super far from his home. He frowned at that thought. They were far enough that it would probably be okay and no one would ever find him, but they were also close enough that he could actually easily escape. He glanced over to Joe, he wouldn't though. Joe had been nothing but kind to him, to betray his trust would be awful, not to mention after what he had seen Dru capable of...he'd have nightmares for years to come.

Oliver turned back to look at the area again, he couldn't believe stuff that had happened to him could happen so close to his home. He sighed as he thought about it, perhaps he should take Dru up on his offer, become a part of this horrible enterprise if only to make the whole thing a bit more comfortable for those forced into this life. It seemed like the only good he would be able to do.

Joe heard the comment from inside the car and loudly scoffed loudly saying, “WHY I NEVER.” It was muffled to Oliver on the outside of the vehicle but clearly audible. By the time Oliver got around the front of the car Joe was pouting and glaring at the boy as he climbed in, humming his contentment with the car he was sitting in despite having only minutes before seemed aghast with the cars.

Oliver started talking about the coloring books and Joe glanced over starting up the car, still sour at Oliver’s comment about Amy giving him the time of day. “I don’t know. I’ve never done one.” he huffed, carefulling pulling the tank they were in out of the driveway.

The soft burbling of the radio filled the car for a few minutes as they drove down the road in silence. Joe stuing over the comment and Oliver taking in where he was. Finally, Joe shifted as the lack of communication became uncomfortable for him. “Do you recognise the area?” he asked innocently, not actually sure if Oliver would or not. From what he had heard from the guys who investigated Oliver and ‘made him disappear’ he had lived not horribly far from the house. Of course, it wasn’t a rural area so the town wouldn’t talk over the missing presence of one rich kid. It did increase the likelihood that they could get caught which is why Joe was heading to a shopping plaza that was a good half hour away when the closest one was only 10 minutes.

He could easily pull some bullshit about the shopping being better because it was newly built or the stores having a better selection, but the truth was he didn’t want Oliver running into someone he knew. He might be a risk taker but there were pencil thin lines even Joe wasn’t willing to walk. He wanted to live as much as his actions contradicted that. Of course, Joe assumed it was rather obvious why they were going to the place that was farther away and also assumed he wouldn’t have to explain should Oliver actually know where he was. Death wasn’t something most people sought out.

Oliver rolled his eyes as Joe was being pissy about him saying the cook was never going to give him the time of day. He glanced over when he was asked if he recognized the place and nodded, "Sort of? I know it's close to where I live. I would have thought he'd be further away..." he said, staring out the window once again. He watched as the closest shopping plaza passed by the window and then looked over to Joe. "So, I guess you don't trust me as much as you let on." he stated after a little while. "Though I suppose that's for the better. Wouldn't want anyone I might know to see me, right?"

He sighed and leaned back further in the chair as he thought about his life to this point. He wondered if anyone had actually put a missing persons notice out for him. "I- What did they do, anyway?" he asked. "I mean, I doubt my room mates will go looking for me, but I would like to think my parents would...at least after this amount of time." he explained, "They're never going to find a body...are they?" he asked, looking over to Joe a bit concerned that someone might have burned a body beyond recognition for him to have been taken.

All of this was a bit crazy when he really thought about it. Why in Hell did he have to agree to all these terms and conditions? Showed him to never keep a promise ever again. He slipped into silence after a little while before biting his lip, "Joe, I'm going to ask a really serious question and I would like your honest opinion. Do you think I should play along with Dru?" he asked, "Like...become this good little show and tell pet that clearly has his back in this godforsaken job, even perhaps helping at times with certain things that are considered highly illegal?"

Don’t assume or you’ll make an ass out of yourself. There was a saying something along the lines of that that played in the back of Joe’s mind whenever Oliver commented on Joe trusting him and then went on the state that it’s for the better so people don’t see him. Perhaps it did need explained to him. Joe sighed and leaned back into the seat, glancing momentarily over at Oliver before looking back at the road. “I trust you. My life is actually in your hands with me taking you out and if you did run, I’d be dead. I don’t trust other people to not get me killed. If someone saw you…”

He allowed the comment to trail off, though Oliver followed up asking about what had happened. As far as Joe knew, there wasn’t a missing persons on Oliver just yet. Of course… it wouldn’t be in this country if there was. “Well...after Drudwyn got you to the house he made plans to make it look like you had left the country to travel. I heard some of the guys talking about how whenever your roommates were out they went and grabbed a bunch of your clothes and things to make it seem like you had actually gotten your stuff. They got a passport made in your name with a picture of one of the guys who travels to check up on the properties that Dru owns world wide. Multipurpose for Drudwyn. I’m assuming some calls were made or letters were sent to family and friends. Probably postcards apologizing about leaving so suddenly but you felt inspired to travel and needing time to yourself. Ultimately,” Joe said slowly, trying to figure out a way to phrase it. There wasn’t a good way to say it though, “they’ll make it seem like you got kidnapped or killed in a country where it happens often; Iraq, Romania, Russia. Authorities will contact family to let them know.”

He sighed. He had heard this sort of thing talked about before. All of it out of context to the person it was happening to or one of the slaves who didn’t have family or friends who really cared if they went missing. Family and friends who wanted a body to mourn. “They probably won’t get a body of any sort. It’s risky in a lot of different ways to supply that but it also could leave loose ends or cause them to kill someone who doesn’t need to be killed.” Joe finally looked over at Oliver again, trying to gauge how he was taking this. Joe was being honest with it all because it wasn’t going to do Oliver any good not knowing. Of course, it could cause Oliver to run litteretly getting Joe killed coming full circle back to Joe trusting the hell out of the kid.

This time whenever silence fell between the two men, Joe didn’t squirm. The silence offered more comfort than answering the questions Oliver was asking because in truth, it was all sorts of fucked. Joe knew that. Everyone for Dru knew that. They were either in over their heads though or didn’t care enough to try and get out of it.

Joe tensed slightly whenever Oliver spoke up again. “Okay?” he said softly after Oliver said he had a serious question and wanted an honest answer. The question came out of left field though. Joe went bug eyed as his head whipped around to Oliver with ‘what the fuck’ plastered all over his face. “What now?” he asked after a moment, looking back to the road. “You want to WHAT? After all the talk about how this life is fucked up you want to join the party?”

A moment passed and then an uncontrollable laughter erupted from Joe. It took a minute of laughing before he started to calm down, wiping a tear from his right eye. He took a heavy breath followed by a sigh. “You’re fucked right along with everyone else if the feds catch us so you might as well.” he chuckled out finally.

Oliver winced when the other explained what most likely happened, why there probably wasn't ever going to be a missing person's report on him here. "I don't know what's worse...that's how my family is going to remember me...or that that's probably what would have happened eventually." he mumbled. "My room mates won't be surprised at all, by my parents well, yeah, they'll be in shock for a while." he said. Once it was explained that they weren't going to received a body he wasn't sure how he felt about this. On one hand, he was glad that they wouldn't receive a body for the very reason that Joe stated. On the other hand though, he knew that was going to haunt them for years to come. He fidgeted in the seat a little bit, how would he deal with things like this?

When he saw the look that Joe gave him he winced once again. Okay...so perhaps that wasn't the wisest idea then? He bit his lip and shrugged, "I mean, something along those lines" he said once the other had stopped laughing. "Plus, as naïve as it is, I'm sure I can do a little good from the inside. Make it a tiny bit more bearable for those that get stuck in this life like me." he suggested, refusing to make eye contact with Joe after that statement. "Look, I know it's crazy and all sorts of fucked up, but what else am I supposed to do? I leave now, you get killed and I probably get found rather quickly. Then what? I'm probably made to be one of those poor people you are all selling off. I leave later, again, I'm probably found rather quickly and the same thing happens. Or on the probably better side of things I get killed. On the worst, Dru locks me up and really does use me like a fucking fleshlight for whenever he doesn't have a toy to suit his needs."

He huffed but shrugged anyway, "either way whether I don't think I have much of choice. He made that rather clear when he broke a man's arm the other day. I do as he says or he breaks me. I mean, like I know if that will actually happen, but I don't really want to find out either." he explained. He turned his attention back to the window and thought about where his life was going currently. He sadly really couldn't find too much fault with how it was currently, but it was probably because he figured it could be a whole lot worse. Hell he had seen that it could be much worse.

Joe drove with both hands on the wheel and both eyes looking forward, just a smile tugging on the corner of his lips. The kid wasn’t wrong. Dru would catch him. He would be sold off. If Oliver really ticked Drudwyn off then he could easily break the kids arm. He could break the kid’s leg. He could easily kill him and no one would bat an eyelash. The dragon would sweep the mess under a rug, metaphorically or otherwise, and no one would think twice. He had done it before and Joe was sure it would happen again. In this line of work it was bound to happen.

“There are always choices.” he said sending Oliver a sideways glance. “Regardless of if you think they are viable or not.” His fingers drummed along the wheel, “Look, I’m not trying to be like, confucius or anything but I think your best bet at this point is to play the game. Again, running is TOTALLY an option.” he smiled fully looking at Oliver for a split second before turning back to the road, “There are always rules to every game you play. Some games you can bend the rules. Some games you can break them. Some players let you get away with more than others. Then there are consequences for the broken rules that are enforced.”

They began to come up on a plaza and Joe began to slowly hit the break preparing to turn in his smile fading a little. “I don’t know about making a difference. The human trafficking world is….pretty fucked. To stay involved in it requires you to not give a shit about people most of the time.” Joe pulled the vehicle into the plaza and parked, finally fully looking at him. “But hey, if you’re feeling optimistic it can’t hurt. You’re still a foot above the rest anyways. Plus,” Joe clapped his hands together, “Drudwyn is smitten over you right now. Take advantage of him thinking with the wrong head while you can!”

"I get what you're saying, I really do. Hell, I've pretty much have lived my life like that, but right now...running isn't an option if I want to stay..." he trailed off as he thought about the word he was about to use 'happy.' He couldn't say he was happy but then again he really couldn't say he wasn't. He sighed and shook his head, "Yeah, I guess I'll just have to play along." he said, fidgetting at the thought of becoming Dru's willing sex toy. The man did fuck well, Oliver was having the best sex of his life and if he was forced to admit it that part of his life was very happy right now.

He laughed as he was told Dru was smitten over him. "I really wouldn't consider him smitten. That makes it sound like he's willing to do what I want him to. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get fucked regardless of what I want." he said and glanced around the shopping plaza they were in. "Taton Plaza..." he whispered, trailing off as he looked around the place. He knew this plaza, he'd only been once, so the chances of him seeing anyone he knew was very slim, but he still knew the place. He unbuckled his seatbelt and slid out of the car and waited for Joe to get out as he moved to be in front of the car. He gave a small smile at the idea of being back here again.

"So, you wanna go grocery shopping first or should we go get that adult book first?" he asked, he figured he'd just want a puzzle and maybe a few books to read, that would make it worth it enough. Though the more and more he thought about it the more he realized, "Joe...I don't have any money. I figure you're going to be paying for this and a tiny puzzle or book or whatever isn't going to harm much for the company, but who's dick am I gonna have to suck?" he asked, arching his eyebrow. "Really didn't think you swung that way." he snickered, teasing the other.

Joe’s mouth was opened to spew a retort about how Drudwyn totally WAS smitten but the name of the plaza dripped from Oliver’s lips. It had been a whisper, practically under his breath, but Joe had heard it. His stomach dropped as spike of fear pierced his body completely stopping him in his tracks. Oliver didn’t glance his way as he unbuckled his belt and got out of the vehicle giving Joe enough time to snap his mouth shut and swallow the bile threatening to choke him.

He hadn’t expected Oliver to know this plaza. It wasn’t too far off the beaten path, a 20 minute drive from the house, but Oliver had been a rich kid. Joe had just assumed he hadn’t ever purchased his own groceries. Of course, the name of the plaza was right on the side of the building. That was probably it. He was just reading it aloud. Joe took a deep breath and climbed out of the car, reminding himself of the conversation they had just had a moment ago. Oliver wasn’t going to run.

He said it himself.

He wasn’t going to run.

It didn’t stop Joe’s stomach from controting into a painful cramp that quickly spread up into his sides. A painful tightening sensation akin to what he imagined some creature clawing him beneath his skin with raptor sharp talons that were 5 inches long. It started to burn at the core where it had started. Why had he given in to this impulse? He could have easily gone to the store 5 minutes from the house and been back without the slightest discomfort, without the slightest worry.

He swallowed hard clearing his throat once more, meeting Oliver in the front of the car with a practiced casual smile on his lips. He hit the lock button on the fob. The sound of the car blaring it’s obnoxious noise in their ears, a fleeting distraction from the anxiety wracking his abdomen. Oliver wasn’t going to run.

Oliver asking about what he should buy first and then suddenly, and obviously, became wracked with panic about not having the money to buy the things he wanted. Joe's smile became lax, more genuine. Oliver wasn’t going to run.

He wiggled his eyebrows, playing along with the last comment Oliver had made, “I’ve heard how good you are,” he threw an arm around Oliver perhaps pulling him a little too tightly against him, “I’m sure you could convince me to switch from pussy to penis.” He paused looking into Oliver’s eyes his face what would be typically considered uncomfortably close before laughing and patting Oliver’s shoulder letting him know it was all in jest. “Foreplay later though. For now we have books, puzzles, whatever else you want within reason, and a Navigator of groceries to buy.”

He started on towards the store before he looked over his shoulder, making sure Oliver was following. He masked it by blowing Oliver a kiss over his shoulder calling back, ”I’ll take a handy on the way back if you’re feeling really eager to make me COME to the dark side. Give me something to taunt the big bad wolf with.”

He isn’t going to run.

Oliver laughed with the other when Joe started to laugh about his tease to Oliver. He rolled his eyes, "be careful, I might just try." he said as he followed the other towards the store. "After all, you've been so kind of me, bringing me all the way out here. Buying me this stuff to keep me busy and not bored. I'll give you a god damn blow job as you drive back if you think you can handle it." he said and glanced over to the store next to him as they walked. He stopped and stared at the store. He glanced up at the name of the store and then back into the window. This store was the whole reason he had come here in the first place. He had begged his parents to bring him here when he was 16. It was the only place for miles that sold the fabric he had been looking for.

He smiled lightly and touched the window as his eyes swept through the fabrics he could see from his current spot "It's here." he whispered and chuckled, after all those years the fabric he had so desperately wanted was sitting right there. He had been so disappointed that he couldn't get that stupid stripped and rose flowered fabric that his sister wanted her new teddy bear to be in. He had mistyped the fabric number into the store's database and it said it wasn't there. How heartbroken he was, but not as much as his parents were they found out they had driven him this far for nothing. He gave a small sigh before moving on, going to find the bookstore that he was pretty sure was around the corner. "So I take it you mean to go grab the books first?" he said and started to head off in the direction of the bookstore. The moment he turned the corner he smiled and headed towards the store he hadn't been in in years. He waited for Joe to catch up before he actually went inside though. He figured the other probably knew he was finding his way around a little too easily, so he didn't want him panicking more than he already probably was.

Once Joe caught up he headed inside and looked around for a second before heading over to the puzzle section and started to look around at the puzzles and other game like books they had. He picked out a few sudoku books and crosswords and looked over the puzzles once more before grabbing one of the puzzles. He figured it was better safe than sorry, plus he had no idea how long it would take him to get used to the idea of the fact that he was Dru's favorite little pet at the moment, let alone figure out if he really wanted to get in on this messy business. He bit his lip before shaking the thoughts from his head. "Kay, groceries?" he asked, looking over to Joe.

Back
Top Bottom