Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full House Bet (Gumdrop x Blondie)

Marcus was squirming slightly just from having the viberator inside him. He bit his lip as he watched Oliver finally make his way over to his ass, blushing at the thought of it being on the highest setting, because Oliver wasn’t wrong. He could handle the toy at the highest setting but what it did to him had him turning cherry red. Then Oliver did just that; he turned it on to the highest setting. Marcus cried out a moan, panting heavily between noises, all the while lightly pressing his ass back into Oliver’s hand causing the toy to push farther into his ass. The toy violently vibrating inside of him while the beads below the silicon surface quickly moving about, protruding even farther from their confinement than they had with the second setting. Then Oliver lowered the setting, leaving Marcus panting. Aching for more. He whimpered softly at the decrease in stimulation and looking over his shoulder to the two men.

Dru was standing behind the two of them watching his fuck thing with an amused grin. It was redirected to his new pet whenever he turned and started towards him commenting on his focus, or currently lack thereof. It brought forth a throaty chuckle from the dragon as his tail wrapped around Oliver’s waist and drew him up against the dragon, his cock pinned between them. One hand finding its place on Oliver’s hip the other grabbing Oliver’s chin and tilting it up as he leaned down. “I am getting work done. Just not the kind of work the raptor wants me to do.” Dru purred before his tongue slipped from his lips and lapped at Oliver’s, “I don’t think Adrian would be interested, so you two will just have to settle for me momentarily.”

Dru suddenly spun Oliver around, his tail unfurling from Oliver’s waist, and he pushed down Oliver’s pants to just below his ass. Just so Dru could press his hardened shaft to Oliver’s hole. He leaned over his pet and purred, not quite pushing himself in just yet as he ordered, “Marcus, getting over here and on your knees in front of my pet.” One of his hands wrapped around Oliver, lightly grabbing his chest and pinching a nipple while Marcus whimpered, though obeyed. Slowly, he pulled himself off of the desk and made his way over to the two. He fell to his knees halfway there, and carefully shuffled over while trying to keep the toy inside of himself. He occasionally moaned out as the toy rubbed his prostate, stopping momentarily to enjoy the pleasure before proceeding

Finally, he made it to Oliver. He looked up, panting, and opened his mouth with his tongue extended whimpering softly, “I-I want your cock.” Dru chuckled, his tail sliding between both boy’s legs to grab Marcus’ undies and draw them overtop of the toy to help keep it inside of Marcus. Once it secured the toy, it slid to the front of Marcus’ underwear and slipped inside of it to coil around his shaft and lightly squeeze earning more noises from the boy as well as begging, “PLEASE! I want your cock!” Marcus even leaned forward to try and lick at Oliver’s bare shaft.

Oliver smirked as Marcus cried out for him at the highest setting, oh yeah, one day he would love to have himself and Marcus tied together enjoying this thing at it's highest setting. As for now though, where he had been would do just fine. After all he wasn't planning on torturing the poor boy. He just wanted to have a little fun, and make this entertaining for Marcus as well. He understood how Marcus was feeling at being left alone because of the new toy. Oliver was sure he wouldn't like it either.

He glanced down at the man's tail as it wrapped around him and brought Oliver closer to Dru. He let his own tongue slip out of his mouth to meet Dru's as the man licked at his lips. He gave a fake pout "too bad, he looked like he could be so much fun." he teased, snickering. He gasped as he was spun around and his pants pulled down to reveal the so fuckable panties that he was wearing. He gave a light groan at the feeling of Dru's cock sitting right at the entrance of his hole. God how he wanted it. He gave a light groan as Dru started to play with his nipple, this was gonna drive him crazy wasn't it?

He eyed Marcus as he finally made it over to him and nodded at the first whimper. He didn't even need the rest all he wanted was Marcus around his cock and Dru fucking him. "Fuck, just take it Marcus!" he finally let out his own begging moan as the man licked up his shaft. One of his hands immediately wrapped his fingers through Marcus' hair as he tried to keep himself steady. His ass pushed back towards Dru before it pressed forward silently begging Marcus to take his cock. His body became a bit torn between what was at his hole and where his cock was, he wanted both so badly. "God, fuck, Marcus...hurry up." he whispered as he moaned, his body giving a light shake. "Y-you too Dru...please, fuck me." he managed to get out before a moan was let out.

Marcus felt Oliver’s digits intertwine themselves into his hair as the both writhed above him from both his teasing, or perhaps negligence, and Dru’s tormenting. The weight of Oliver pressing down on him slightly as he pushed his ass back to Dru, his shaft rocking back away from Marcus’ mouth. Moments after its withdrawal, Oliver jutted his shaft back towards Marcus’ lips finally receiving the attention they were longing for as the boy wrapped his lips around the head. The cock was pulled from his mouth with a pop, seconds late as Dru pulled Oliver’s hips back towards his cock with a devious chuckle and his tail pumping around Marcus’ shaft. It earned a lude moan from Marcus followed by a few whimpers as he leaned in towards Oliver to reclaim the cock that had been taken from him.

Yet Dru persisted, “Hold on a moment my fuck toy.” Marcus knew that was him, fuck toy and fuck boy had been his chosen dirty names. He obeyed once more, again moaning as Dru’s fantastic tail in combination with the toy tormented him. Dru remained busy as he pressed his rock hard shaft to Oliver’s asshole more firmly through the ‘please fuck me’ gap in the panties. He chuckled and leaned forward biting the back of Oliver’s neck, “Why are you in such a hurry? Do you want this to be over that badly?”

The hand fondling Oliver’s nipple began descending, slowly finding it’s way down his torso towards his cock that Dru lightly caressed. “We can always stop if you aren’t enjoying yourself.” he said, a sinister smile on his lips, “I can find another willing participant. Isn’t that right Marcus.” Marcus moaned out a yes as Dru’s tail suddenly started moving faster, his hips bucking against the tail. He finally let out a soft laugh, his other hand pulling Oliver’s ass back against his shaft as the head gently broached his puckered rim. “Slow and steady.” he purred as his hand left Oliver’s shaft and reached forward towards Marcus. He then grabbed his fuck toy’s chin and drew him closer, “Pleasure my pet, Marcus.”

“Ye-Yes master.” Marcus replied, his voice hollow and breathy as he finally took the whole length of Oliver’s shaft into his throat without any issue. He pulled back letting Oliver’s cock fall from his lips with another pop, though he didn’t leave Oliver unattended. His mouth moved along the underside of Oliver’s shaft -biting, nipping, sucking- all the while sloppily lathering the dick with his saliva. Dru watched over Oliver’s shoulder, continuously pressing his tip into the entrance as a nasty tease until Marcus finally took the cock into his mouth once more. At that point, Dru pressed his whole length into Oliver down to the base.

"N-no" Oliver whined as his hips were forced back by Dru. Then he heard those awful words spoken by the dragon. Fuck him. He didn't want to wait, he wanted to be fucked. His hips were straining against Dru's hands, he wanted to fuck Marcus' mouth. Then the other asked him what he was in a rush for and he frowned, "n-not a rush..please, just fuck me." he said, his voice filled with begging words.

"Don't stop!" he said, a bit too fast for his liking. Damn it all to hell when he was horny. He let out soft gasps as Dru's cock pushed every so slowly inside of him. Oliver let out a soft moan as Marcus took his cock into his mouth. "f-f-fuck." he groaned. He glanced down at Marcus and nearly lost it right there, this sight was amazing, only to be given the sensation of being filled from behind and filling something in front. He gave a slight whimper when the first pop came after his cock had been taken in again by Marcus.

Oliver gasped as Dru's cock was set firmly inside of him. "F-fuck!" he gasped and his hands flashed out for the desk to hold himself up. He was sure Dru would do it but his legs felt like they were going to give out any second. He found his body unsure of which way to go, it was pushing forward to stay in Marcus' warm mouth, but then pushing back to see if it could get Dru any deeper than completely inside.

Dru chuckled feeling just how torn Oliver was; his hips moving back and forth in a desperate attempt to maximize the pleasure. Yet, he wasn’t done tormenting him. No, he wanted to hear a little more of his pets voice, a little more begging. So his hands held Oliver’s hips against his -keeping Dru’s dick pressed inside of Oliver’s delectable asshole- and he leaned forward nipping the back of Oliver’s neck. “So,” he drawled, “you’re not in a rush but, it seems like you’re exceptionally eager to be fucked.”

Below, Marcus had pulled his mouth off of Oliver’s shaft to the head and then plunged it back into the depths of his throat. He hummed as it hit the back of his throat and repeated the action. Dru looked down at Marcus and hummed himself suddenly distracted, “How happy are you right now little fuck boy?” Dru lightly rested his chin on Oliver’s shoulder observing the completely entranced boy below the two of them as he continued to swallow back Oliver’s shaft.

After a moment, he let it fell from his mouth and looked upwards with glossed over eyes, drool running down his chin, and his mouth open with his tongue hanging out not to mention his hips rocking against Dru’s tail that hadn’t stopped moving over him. “I-I’m super happy master! I love sucking cock. Will you let me swallow his cum??” he chirped, leaned forward to lap at the dick he had been working on.

Dru pulled back slightly and licked Oliver’s neck before replying, “What would my pet like? Do you want to give the cum dump below you a mouth full of milk or perhaps you’d like to give him a facial?”

Oliver was held against the man's cock and not allowed to move he gave a protesting moan. "Yes, now fuck me." he groaned, the begging still evident in his voice. Oliver shivered as Marcus hummed around him. He looked down at Marcus as he was addressed and did his best to move his hips again. His hips managed to give a small buck when Marcus lapped at him. He couldn't stand this anymore. "Yes!" he moaned loud, "let him have it, please just fuck me so I can give it to him." he finally completely begged.

What annoyed him the most was he was almost there regardless if Dru fucked him or not. He wasn't quite there yet, which left him in a perpetual unsated horniness. He was sure that Dru was just loving leaving him like this and was sure it would continue for a while if Dru had any say in it. So, Oliver became more determined than ever to sway Dru. He moved a bit and clenched his ass around Dru's cock "Please, fuck me..." he moaned, giving his best begging tone that he could muster.

A moan burbled from the back of Dru’s throat at his pet’s flexing muscles; the squeeze to his membered goading him. A physical begging the dragon hadn’t been expecting since his pet could barely use his hips with his hands aggressively detaining them. “You never cease to amaze.” he purred against Oliver’s neck, lightly kissing the tender flesh following the compliment. He then started withdrawing his shaft from Oliver’s ass, Marcus still lovingly lathering the dick in front of him as if ignorant to what was going on.

Dru stopped with just the head of his cock remaining inside of Oliver. “Marcus,” Dru commanded, his voice stern, “swallow him.” Marcus suddenly gave a childish giggle. Then they both moved. Dru slammed his shaft into Oliver, down to the base. Smacking his prostate. Hard. Swift. While in the front Marcus took in the whole length. His hands grasping Oliver’s thighs. Squeezing them as he deep throated Oliver and Dru filled him from behind.

At the same time, they withdrew as if it had been rehearsed. In sync with one another to an unheard, flawless beat. A beat that repeated. Dru and Marcus plunging themselves in towards Oliver again. And again. Dru’s cock filling Oliver while Marcus used Oliver’s cock to fill his mouth, the boy’s own hips rocking in motion to Dru’s tail.

Oliver smirked a tiny, tiny bit when he heard the other moan as he clenched his ass around the man. "I aim to amaze." he smirked and gave a moan of his own as the other started to finally move inside of him. However, he wasn't giving quite the satisfaction he was looking for when Dru stopped at just having the head inside of him. He looked down at Marcus and almost looked a bit confused until he felt Dru slam into him and Marcus try to suffocate himself. He gave a strangled moan. His brain having no idea how to comprehend the information it was receiving from its body.

He finally drew a breath when they both moved back. He was only given seconds to comprehend and breathe before the two were at it in just a steady pace his brain completely lost it and just gave up. Within minutes he was cumming hard down Marcus' throat. He was moaning loudly and his hand was in Marcus' hair just trying to keep him on this side of reality.

The two had overwhelmed Oliver. Amongst the panting, slushing, slobbering, moaning; Dru couldn’t filter out of the small chuckle and laugh. Oliver aimed to amaze and yet here the boy was overwhelmed being fucked while fucking. It tickled Dru. Yet, it was short lived before he shoved aside the small streak of humor to delve into the sensation of his pet’s ass squeezing him as the boy tried to articulate his pleasure with strangled sounds of euphoria. All too quickly the noises turned into a full out moan as Oliver’s hand sought out Marcus’ hair and his body succumbed to the sensations engulfing him.

Below him, Marcus swallow Oliver’s milk with elation. He suckled Oliver till he was sure there was nothing left for him to gulp down. Pulling back as his own body succumbed to the toy in his ass and the tail pistoning around his cock. His moans echoing through the room as he pressed his forehead to Oliver’s leg and thrusted his hips against air, beckoning Dru’s tail to jerk him to completion. He groped Oliver’s leg tightly as he moaned out, spewing his seed across the floor with no regard for the consequences.

Dru, unlike his wanton hussies, hadn’t cum just yet. Once Oliver had calmed down, his thrusts had followed suit and stilled. His cock still sheathed inside of Oliver’s ass as he finished Marcus. Even afterwards as Marcus came down from his high, reaching back to turn off the viberator in his ass, Dru held his throbbing, hardened cock inside of his pet. Once he was sure both of them had come down enough to function properly, Dru spoke up, “I’m going to give the two of you a facial for my finale, so get on your knees and press your cheeks together. Tongues out. Show me that the two of you want it.” At that point, Dru released Oliver and pulled himself from the warmth of Oliver’s ass. His hand grasping his length to stoke the flame.

Oliver slowly came down from his high. He gained the breath he had lost and the ability to move as he felt Marcus grope at him. He looked down and watched the boy cum underneath him. He smirked and licked his lips some as he thought about how they both were pretty much sated in terms of sexual desire. However, judging by the cock in his ass and how hard it was, Dru was anything but. He hummed and slowly moved, giving light gasps and groans as he tried to bring the other pleasure though his brain and body weren't really sure as to what they were doing.

When Dru's voice finally sliced through the fog he smirked. Oh...he could have fun with that. He obeyed as the other pulled himself from his ass and moved to kneel next to Marcus. He moved his cheek next to Marcus' and let his tongue fall out as he waited for Marcus to do the same and Dru to cum. He closed his eyes when the man finally came doing his best not to get it into them. The moment that Dru pretty much finished he turned and locked lips with Marcus. He didn't even hesitate and gave the other a passionate cum filled kiss. He pulled back a little bit and licked some of the cum off of Marcus' face before he went back to kissing the man. His hands slide around the other play toy and pulled him closer enjoying the body near his.

When Oliver was finally freed of Dru’s cock, Marcus pulled away so the other boy could move. He was breathing heavily from the throat fucking as well as just having came but, he didn’t miss his master telling him he was going to be getting fed even more seed. His eyes fell upon Dru’s dick, unable to stop his lips from breaking into a smile before his attention was pulled to Oliver, who had already gotten on his knees, who was suddenly pressing his cheek to his own as instructed. Marcus followed his lead, pressing his cheek more firmly against Oliver’s and hanging his tongue out ready for as much jizz as his master would give him.

Dru paused momentarily looking down at the two boys below him, appreciating their obedience, before starting to piston his hand over his shaft. It took mere moments for him to push himself over the edge and to launch his cum at his boys. It first landed on the corner of Oliver’s lips, landing more on his cheek than in his mouth. Dru adjusted though and fed Oliver. Once content he switched boys; squirting a few shots onto Oliver’s cheek again, Marcus’ cheek, and then finally around Marcus’ mouth where the last jet landed.

“Enjoying your milk my pets?” he chuckled, looking at their two smothered faces when Oliver suddenly turned to Marcus and kissed him. It caused Dru’s brow to perk, not quite taken by surprise but, rather intrigued he would do such a thing. Of course, Oliver did say something along the lines of that he would gladly fuck anyone and everyone but Dru. Yet Oliver, on more than one occasion, had happily played along with Dru’s sex games and here he was toying with Marcus now. Oliver was surely teasing him. Egging him on.

Especially as the boy lapped at the cum on the other’s cheeks only to go back to kissing him again. It caused a smirk to smear across Dru’s face as he tucked his cock back into his pants and returned to his seat. He truly did need to get work done but Marcus’ moans and knowing his pet was toyin with him was getting his cock excited again. “Have you not had enough Oliver?” Dru asked, watching the two of them knowing full well Marcus was spent. The boy was more about the foreplay rather than his stamina and it was showing.

He was kissing Oliver back but, he couldn’t meet the other’s passion. His hands wrapped around Oliver but rather than clawing at the tender flesh they only clung with his digits digging into the muscle. Not to mention him trying to catch his breath as Oliver temporarily redirected his attention to the cream running down Marcus’ face.

Oliver smirked as Marcus just barely kissed him back. He snickered as he pulled away after a while and glanced over to Dru. He checked Marcus' face once more to make sure it was clean before he wiped the cum off his face and sucked it off his fingers. He could tell the other was spent as well and he didn't mind. He eyed Dru a little bit more, he still hadn't answered his question. He leaned back against the desk a bit and slowly shook his head. "You had me screw what...6 men and I was still able to screw you after that, do you think I'm sated?" he teased the other before getting up and finding the tight pants he had had on, putting them back on. "But I heard someone said they needed to do work." he said and got up heading over to Dru and leaning against him, "Guess that poor someone is just going to have to wait to be sated himself." he whispered and ran his hands down the other before turning.

He moved so that he was around the desk, "Since you'll be busy...I'll be in the gym, swimming." he stated, leaning over the desk to look at Marcus, "Want to come with?" he asked. He was almost positive that the boy was too tired to even think about going swimming but he figured he could always ask. He looked back up to Dru and smirked, "perhaps when you are done with your work you could come and relax in the pool as well." he said as he licked his lips a bit. Apparently his goal was to tease the hell out of Dru and then to leave him. "Have fun." he said and turned to leave, only waiting for a few moments to see if Marcus wanted to come or not.

Marcus had whimpered a ‘no thank you’ when Oliver trotted out of the door and off to the pool, still kneeling on the floor next to the desk. His scandalous, wanton games not lost on either of the men who remained in the office; Marcus trying to catch his breath and Dru sitting at his desk smirking with his eyes trained on the door. His fingers beginning their light drumming as he plotted his own game to counter Oliver’s. “Marcus,” the name spoken softly, to the point the boy wasn’t sure if he had heard it. Even when he looked at Dru, the dragon’s eyes were still on the door and his fingers still drumming. Only when his eyes glanced over to Marcus, was he sure he had been called.

So he crawled over to his master, acting like the good pet he had always tried to be, wanted to be. He placed his hands on the arm of his master’s chair and he looked upwards with puppy dog eyes. Dru’s hand lifted and came down to lightly stroke Marcus’ hair silently willing him to reply with a soft, “Yes master?”

Dru stroked Marcus a few times more, still debating his actions, before turning to the boy with a wicked smile. “Where do you want me to fuck you?” he asked, lightly scruffing the hair at the base of Marcus’ neck earning a soft whimper. Marcus was so tired. His cock throbbed at the prospect of getting fucked again, aching. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to produce anything more. Yet, he smiled at the master he adored. His ass pulsing at being able to get fucked. To have Dru’s cum fill him and mix with Oliver’s even if it was because Dru was plotting some scheme.

He bit his lip, his master patiently waiting for him. “Th-the couch.” he muttered. He had never chosen before but he would take the comfort if he could.

“On the couch.” Dru ordered, releasing the boy who complied with eager movements. The next 15 minutes consisted of Dru pounding Marcus’ ass-pussy until he had nearly scooped out all of Oliver’s cum and replaced it with his own. He even allowed Marcus to pass out on the couch and covered him with a blanket, though he didn’t should it mean something thinks he’s getting soft for Marcus.

After that, the following few hours were filled with him finally completing all the work he had shucked to shag his new plaything. He hadn’t intended to become so heavily involved in his work yet has he completed the more he delved in. He had came 3 times in the day, which was meager to his pet, yet, it tided him over. It allowed him to focus on his job, his life line. The whole reason he had the playthings he did.

The thing had ultimately stopped him for the day was his rumbling stomach and his quest to search out food rather uncaring about Oliver having invited him to the pool. It was always there and he would whisk his pet there whenever he wished. No, tonight he had other plans for his little minx. So as he reached the dining room, he found himself one of his employees and set him on the hunt for Oliver just to have an idea of where the lad was.

Oliver smiled and quickly headed off. Once he got to the pool he stripped and dove in. Regardless of who was there or watching. He figured most didn't give a shit or wouldn't bother him. After all, Dru had given his little warning about how he was and the power that he had. Granted, Oliver wouldn't be abusing that power...at least he hoped he wouldn't. He was sure though that he would be able to find a way to use said power to tease the hell out of Dru. He swam for about an hour maybe two before he got out and found a towel to dry off in before finding his way back to his room and dressing in something less slutty.

Sure, he was still pretty much forced to wear tight pants as it seemed to be the only thing in his closet was slutty or sexy clothing. He looked around before he managed to find a decently loose shirt that has some random band's logo on it. he threw it on and headed out to roam about the building. He stopped in a random hallway when he realize that the first few times in days he hadn't been completely worn out. He just felt sated. Sure he could go again, but in all honesty he was pretty sure he could always go again. He snickered to himself and continued to walk about until he managed to find the library again. He smiled and found a book and sat down in front of a massive window to the outside, curling up and starting to read.

That is where the employee found him. Curled up and reading. He glanced over to the man and gave a small smile, "Can I help you?" he asked.

Oliver’s smile was met with a stoic, impassive stare and an immediate answer of, “I just needed your location. Will you reside here much longer? Dru seemingly wants your company following his meal.” Straightforward and blunt. The man stood at around 6’ and unlike many of the other ‘employees,’ retained an air of elegance, similar to Max the kitchen help.

Yet unlike Maximus, this fellow didn’t care to entertain Oliver with a retail like smile or flowery words. He wore his displeasure on his sleeve. For as he waited his finger tapped against his jeans in a quick paced, irritated manner. Yet he didn’t prod for a faster answer. He remained near the door staring Oliver down in his jeans and loose shirt, his tousled bleached white hair. He looked around as he momentarily waited, his eyes flickering to and fro.

The air was semi stale in the library. Seldom used by the employees, nor Drudwyn, it rarely got aired out. Though, it was rich with the smell of paper from all the books sitting without any air flow. It was also dusty due to the lack of use and attention. Something the man standing before Oliver drew attention to when he ran a finger along the edge of a shelf before he wrinkled his nose in distaste.

"That's not just my location." Oliver said, smirking a bit at the man. He rolled his eyes when he was told why the man was here, "You think the dragon could figure this out himself." he sighed and shrugged, "I'm not in any hurry to finish a book, so if he wants me to eat with him I'm free." he said as he got up and moved over to the man.

He eyed the man running his finger along the shelf and chuckled at the wrinkled nose, "you don't have a lot of fun do you?" he asked, "You're worse than Max." he said, "how about you join Dru and I for some fun one night," he winked, "I bet you have a lot of pent up energy just waiting to get out." he said, running his finger along the man's chest before walking past the man. He genuinely didn't care if this man joined them or not, he just hated stick in the muds.

"So, where is he located now?" he asked, "I'm assuming that dining room from before? Does that place ever get filled?" he asked, continuing on talking just to see how long it would take to annoy this man. He seemed pretty easy to annoy too. Poor him, Oliver would have fun. "What's your name, anyway?" he continued, "Also do you happen to know what the meal is?"

The man watched Oliver’s approach, his eyebrow slowly raising and his frown growing broader as the boy closed the distance between them to run a finger over his chest. The man, very clearly, did not approve. Nor did he approve of the droning questions Oliver seemed to continue spewing. Yet, like with the dust, only his expression gave away his feelings for he did not voice them.

Brushing aside the questions he found trivial, such as ‘you don’t have a lot of fun do you’ and how about you join Dru and I for some fun,’ the man twisted around to direct his attention at Oliver and answer the questions he found her pertinent. “Tobias is my name. Just Tobias. No abbreviations.” he started, brushing off the spot Oliver had touched on his shirt. “Drudwyn is currently eating in the dinning room if you wish to keep him company as implied by the question. The kitchen has breakfast hours from 4am to 7am, lunch from 11am to 1pm, and dinner typically from 4pm to 7pm though that is dependent upon the shifts since they differ from day to day. Outside of that, if you are feeling brave, you may go to the dining hall whenever and request food and chance the wrath of the cook, Amy.”

With that, he turned and started walking, presumably towards the dining hall.

Oliver rolled his eyes when the other brushed off his shirt. "Okay, then. Toby." he said, nodding to himself, clearly ignoring the 'no abbreviations' of Tobias' name. He smiled and listened, actually grateful for the time he had been given, as he didn't want to see the wrath of that evil cook once again. Plus, he was hoping he never had to, if it wasn't for that other man." he shrugged and followed the other until they reached a point where Oliver could figure it out on his own and he finished the way to the dining hall.

He poked his head in and when he saw Dru he gave a small wave. "I take it you finished your work...or was Marcus too distracting for you? All fucked out like that..." he chuckled and moved to sit near the man. "You missed out on the pool," he teased, before looking at the meal that had never been told to him. "Mr. Stick-up-his-butt-Toby told me you were too lazy to come find me yourself, so here I am," he smirked 'What strangely expensive food are you having tonight?"

Tobias glanced over his shoulder, brows furrowed and eyes narrowed, at being called Toby. Rather than fight, the man turned back around and released an exasperated huff. His hands also went from open to fisted though he released them moments later.

He opened the door for Oliver whenever they reached the dining hall, following in after him to stand next to the door, should he be needed. Silently watching the exchange between master and pet unfold.

Dru on the other hand was positioned at the head of the table with dinner to his right and a stack of papers to his left. A glass of wine and a glass of water resided above the plate along with a small dish of a brown liquid that Dru was dipping, what was clearly, a piece of nearly rare steak in with one hand while he was looking over the paper on the top of the pile with the other. He took paused from his dinner to glance at Oliver before resuming his task as Oliver quipped out a jab following a wave. It earned a small smile from the dragon as his pet sat down.

He sighed, placing the papers down to turn his attention to the boy. Glancing at his papers and then back, “While Marcus was certainly a distraction following your leave, I have an endless flow of work. A fuck or two in my office isn’t going to stop it from piling up or from me ever completing it.” He finally took the bit of the piece of ribeye he had left floating above the dip. Smirking at the pool comment, though Oliver brought up Tobias too quickly for him to reply. Of course, he didn’t need to. He would find time to accompany Oliver for a swim. His cock flexed below the table at the thought.

The distraction didn’t stop Dru from glancing over to Tobias as Oliver spoke of him, a smile still playing on his lips knowing full well words were being put in his mouth by the sneer and glare he was shooting at Oliver. He only echoed, “So here you are.” He turned his attention back to Oliver right as the boy inquired about his meal. “Are you hungry? Amy made a ribeye steak with an amazing mustard and goat cheese topping. Quite delectable. I’m sure she has another in the back she can make up for you if you ask.”

As if on cue, Maximus emerged from the kitchen with, presumably, the bottle of wine that Dru was drinking to refill it as well as a second glass. “Sir,” he said softly as he nodded to Oliver placing the glass in front of him. He turned to Dru, and topped off his cup before turning back to Oliver and filling the glass in front of him not giving him the chance to object. “Would you like what Drudwyn is having? A ribeye with goat cheese and lemon honey mustard?” he asked as he finished filling the glass and wiped the bottle with a towel he had tucked into his back pocket all the while eyes eyes were trained on Oliver.

Oliver smirked as the other stated that Dru had been distracted by Marcus but that it wasn't nearly enough to screw him over with work, "hmm, I suppose I should try harder then." he teased the other. He glanced over towards Tobias as well and snickered. "He doesn't like me much...poor Toby." he shrugged and nodded as he was asked if he was hungry. He really hadn't realized it that much until now, but now that he realized he found he was quite hungry.

He jumped when Maximus showed up and frowned, "you need a bell for this man." he mumbled under his breath and watched the man for a moment as he quickly had a filled glass of wine in front of him. He nodded as Maximus ask him if he wanted the same thing that Dru had, "Uh, yeah, sure...just...you know, completely dead, not just looking at the oven dead." he said giving a small smile at the man.

He grabbed the glass and eyed the wine that was inside of it. He huffed for a second before finally taking a sip of it and shrugging before taking another sip and setting it down. He had never been much of a wine person but hey it wasn't awful. Once he set it down he eyed Dru for a few moments. This felt strange and he started to look around, they were the only ones at the table, the only ones in the room, well, minus the guards. He quickly felt really isolated from the rest of the world. "Do...do you ever get lonely?" he eventually asked.

Maximus observed Oliver as he stuttered out a response, mentioning he prefered it cook rather than essentially raw. Yet he politely nodded replying with a murmured, “Of course, sir. I’ll have that for you shortly. Call me should you desire anything else.” Max then retreated; slowly backing away from the table before disappearing into the kitchen. Yet, not before looking over his shoulder to see how Oliver took to the wine selection. Should oliver have watched him, he would have seen a satisfied upturn of lip before gliding behind the swinging door to report to the cook.

As the two conversed about Oliver’s meal, Dru’s attention fell back to his paperwork. Ever demanding as it sat before him and earning his interest given the fact there was a potential new seller. Not that he truly needed more product but, that meant a power struggle due to an infringement of turf. An area he needed to stay out of in the long run until the dust settled and also a little drama to read up on and gossip about at parties; never lacking on conversation starters was a must.

So involved in reading about the new going ons, he forgot about his meal and missed Oliver’s decision on the wine as well as the boy’s studying of him and silent pause that lingered. Oliver only pulled his attention away when he spoke again, asking if Dru got lonely. He heard the boy, but finished the paragraph he was reading before he looked up with a curious look. “Do I ever get lonely?” he reiterated, eyeing Oliver at this point taking notice that Oliver looked somewhat sad and displaced. He glanced over to Toby momentarily, before back to Oliver.

“As easy as it would be to say I don’t, I’m not impervious.” he answered, taking note of his dinner and plopping a single slice of meat into his mouth. He chewed once or twice, leaning back in his seat mulling over his next words. “I’m a human trafficker. This...career, isn’t known to support such needed traits as trust and friendship. It’s business. The moment you meet someone down to the completion of the sale. The moment something better comes along you’re likely to get stabbed in the back.” As he spoke, he took another piece of steak and lathered it in the sauce, twirling it to lathered the entirety of the meat before bringing it to his mouth as well. “Having a confidant is rare. Having a friend in this field is rarer. So, in such regards I suppose there has been a few times I could say I’ve considered myself lonely.”

He twirled his fork between his fingers, finally spearing the final piece of steak on his plate. “Are you feeling lonely?” he asked, raising a brow as a small smile snaked onto his lips, “Did you want a little more of my time?”

Oliver watched Max for only a moment, not having saw the satisfied man leaving. Had he, he was sure to have said something snarky in retaliation to the butler giving him wine. Perhaps along the lines of a classic 'are you trying to get me drunk?' He almost sighed when Dru didn't acknowledge him immediately. He had been a little too used to this growing up, it was why he did what he did in the first place. So what? He was a bit of a Mary Sue when it came to him rebelling against his parents. He had always figured most people like him were doing it to rebel against 'the man.'

However, Dru repeated what he had said, he nodded. So Dru was paying attention to him, just in a multitask kind of way. He watched and listened as the other answered in a rather round about way of saying he did. He wasn't expecting the next bit though. He looked a bit taken aback at the words and shook his head quickly, "N-no, I don't want a little more of your time." he mumbled, "why would you think that?" he said, just a tad bit too quickly, even for his liking. "As for feeling lonely..." he trailed off and thought about it. "I mean..." he huffed, "this feels like my parents place, well, when I'm not being used as your personal masturbation sleeve." he said, rolling his eyes.

"Always working. Never having people over or if we did it was for social standing type parties where if I fucked up how I spoke to someone or heaven forbid slept with the wrong person's curious dumbass son I got yelled at or worse not." he sighed, "Granted that hasn't happened, but I can't help but feel like it might when I'm invited to eat with someone and they prefer to look at papers rather than me." he said, blushing a tad when he realized how that sounded. "N-not like...um...like in a sexual or romantic way, just like in a I got invited it's a bit rude to not...way...." he said, his voice getting a bit smaller as he realized that there really was no way he was going to get out of being teased for that one.

Oliver sighed once again and ran his hand through his hair, "Look, I'm honestly perfectly capable of entertaining myself and thanks to the lectures quite good at talking to people in such a way that puts them at ease and believes that I or whoever I'm talking about is trustworthy. That only got better when I started hanging out with...well, like my ex's type of people. I suppose, it just...I feel trapped. You're kind of the only one that talks to me, Marcus is on edge with me because he figures he's lost you because of me, the guards are well, just that guards. There isn't anyone, for the lack of a better word, normal here to talk to really besides you. And trust me I fully understand the irony in that." he continued, like word vomit that he was unable to stop, "I mean would it kill you to have a few parties where people just chill and be normal and not human traffickers every once in a while? Or at the very least a party with a bunch of human traffickers, like that poker thing we went to."

Oliver’s abrupt denial only fueled Dru’s smile. It tickled him to see the boy get flustered and he didn’t bother hiding his amusement at that. Even when Oliver mentioned being used like a ‘personal masterbation sleeve’ the entertained grin remained. Throughout all of Oliver’s talking Dru watched Oliver with the same look, the corner of his lips turning upwards whenever Oliver back himself into a corner insinuating he truly did want Dru’s attention. Especially if Dru was the one to beckon him.

Only when Oliver brought up feeling trapped did his face ease into a small smile, though still a smile. He didn’t want to point out the obvious that he was, well, trapped here. Oliver was his pet. Bartered away by his last boyfriend and won like a trophy. Now wasn’t the time for that with Oliver displaying such discontent. He leaned back into his chair, finally finishing his meal, as Oliver pleaded with him to perhaps throw a party, with or without other traffickers.

He finished his meat, pushing aside the plate, as his tail slid under his chair and twirled around the leg of Oliver’s suddenly pulling him over until the sides of their chairs were touching. Dru sighed and placed one hand on the back of Oliver’s chair and leaned forward, cupping Oliver’s cheek with his free hand. “You’ll have my attention from now on when I request your company as I’ve demanded yours. That’s a fair request. In any way you wish; sexual or otherwise.” Dru’s smile grew again as he teased Oliver, his thumb running over Oliver’s lips before returning to his cheek.

“I cannot guarantee that if I take you to a party that I won’t chid you on your choice of words.” his tone fell, his face falling in response to the seriousness of the topic, “I typically only go out for social calls, parties, and networking of sorts so if you come, I’ll be holding you to a professional standard. You’re welcome to join me as my plus one at an auction coming up in a few days.” He withdrew the hand on Oliver’s cheek and leaned back into his own chair sighing softly, “If you’d like something simpler, some of the guards enjoy going out Friday nights. From what I’ve heard they just mosey from bar to bar. Not exactly my scene, but I’ll permit you to go out with them as long as Marcus and Joe are there. I can’t guarantee that the other employees will be as welcoming but, that’ll give you a chance to befriend some of the guards and me a chance to get work done without neglecting my pet.”

The grin came back as he tormented Oliver with the last line, chuckling softly. “If I send someone else out and about to pick up supplies, you’re welcome to go as well. Maximus goes out regularly for the kitchen and cooking supplies, without Amy, and occasionally a few others go out and about for other things. Ankle tracker supplied of course. Your smooth words haven’t persuaded me just yet.” He leaned forward and kissed Oliver lightly before a teasing smirk was slathered across his face, “You have convinced me it’s good for other things though.” Again, he leaned back into his own chair allowing Oliver a little space.

He gasped as the chair was pulled over to Dru. He looked at their chairs and then at Dru when he felt his hand on his cheek. He opened his mouth to protest but found he really didn't want to. At least the anthro was owning up to the mistake of not giving him the same attention that he demanded of his pet. "Ah- right..." he mumbled in response. He managed to stop himself from pressing his tongue against Dru's thumb as it ran over his lips. Bad habit.

Oliver almost chuckled when Dru stated that he couldn't promise to not chid him on his words, "Well at least you are able to chid me in a more...rememberable way than my parents." he snickered, though he could tell that Dru was serious. "But they managed to work some manners into me before I became the typical rebel child." he rolled his eyes, "I know the last one was a bit different, but that was a certain someone's fault. I can be insanely civil when people haven't done me wrong." he explained, "you'd think you got a sweet little virgin angel out of that stupid deal."

"As for the guards...yeah, I suppose that could be fun. Not sure if you would quite like that , but I suppose since I'm just your pet, you might not mind." he said and took a sip of wine, "after all, I'm not very good at holding my alcohol." he said, taking another sip of his drink, smirking into his glass.

‘Sweet little virgin angel,’ earned a snicker from Dru and he couldn’t stop himself from retorting, “I quite enjoy the sex vixen I got. No need to change that.” He reached out, taking his own glass of wine as Oliver continued. It rose a brow from the dragon, his own smile still present on his lips as he sipped the wine from his glass.

“I think you forget,” he mumbled, pulling the glass away from his lips before swirling the wine, “they are still my employees and as you pointed out, you are my pet.” He tilted his head, drinking in Oliver’s smug look before taking another actual drink. He leaned back and placed the glass on the edge of the table, his eyes still locked onto Oliver as he began speaking again, “They won’t let you have TOO much fun without my say so. They’ll drag you back kicking and screaming if they need to so,” his tail slid up Oliver’s leg lightly caressing his inner thigh, “should there need be for a punishment I can deliver it.”

Dru growled lightly, his fingers drumming on his arm chair, “Not that it’ll stop me from punishing my pet anyways.” His eyelids lower, his tone taking on a slightly more sexual nature until Maximus slid through the kitchen door with Oliver’s food hoisted on his shoulder.

Dru’s tail remained where it was, lightly caressing Oliver’s inner thigh coming perhaps a little too close to his balls. Dru returned his attention to the glass of wine that he picked back up while Max placed the well cooked dish down in front of Oliver. “Anything else you should like? Water, perhaps?” he said, glancing to the half emptied cup in the boy’s hand.

Back
Top Bottom