Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full House Bet (Gumdrop x Blondie)

Oliver moved to climb up on top of the man. He moved to straddle him just as the man told him to hold on. He waited and watched the other, his hand fidgeting to stay still and not grab the man's ass. He tilted his head when Marcus finally pulled away the papers to reveal the bottles and toys. Oliver smirked a bit and glanced over to the other to see exactly what he was going to do. As Marcus took out the bottle he looked a tad confused.

However, Marcus did not leave him the dark long. He snickered and shook his head, "I intend that, if we do get that far, we won't need an aphrodisiac to keep us going." he whispered as he moved further on top of Marcus, kissing at the man's neck and then quietly moved down his chest. He stopped for a moment as he quickly worked his hands to unbutton the man's pants, smirking against the skin. "Pleasure you, correct?" he asked.

Marcus blushed with Oliver atop him, especially as he snickered at what Marcus had retrieved. He pouted as Oliver said Marcus wouldn’t need it, softly gasping as Oliver directed his attention to fulfilling Marcus’ request. “I,” he said softly, almost as a sigh, “I like the way it feels.” He bit his lip lightly, tilting his head to the side for Oliver’s convenience. “Being so overwhelmed, consumed by the sensation.” He shuddered, his skin prickling as Oliver worked his way down.

The boy couldn’t stop the blush from creeping back up on his face when the other stopped and asked him to reconfirmed what had been requested. It caused him to emit a whimper, silently asking for Oliver to continue before a quick surrender, “Y-Yes.” It had been mumbled, Marcus’ face turned away with his head back against the wood. His hands slowly reached out to tangle themselves into Oliver’s hair lightly stroking the other rather than forcefully showing him where to be. With the massive bulge desperately pressing against the hem of his pants, it was rather obvious where Marcus wanted Oliver to be. Yet the pet teased.

Oliver eyed the other for a moment when he was told that he liked the feeling. He nipped at Marcus' ribs lightly and chuckled, "No, no, Marcus, I mean that we won't need to use it. You'll be well into what that aphrodisiac can do for you." he teased. "If you really want to use it though...I suppose" he whispered and hummed as the hands started to twist into his hair.

He licked down to the man's stomach and finally managed to unbutton the other's pants. His hand moved to fish out the offending piece of flesh and when he found it he smirked. "Then your wish will be my command for the time being, can't say the same when Dru is here as then his wish will be our command." he whispered against the flesh as he kissed down to the area just before Marcus' groin. He kissed and licked the tip, still teasing the poor former pet.

So help him he would make it so that drug didn't need to be used. It wasn't that it bothered him, he would use it if Marcus really wanted him to. He just liked to know that it was his doing that his partner was feeling this way, not some drug. Once he was satisfied enough that he had been teasing Marcus long enough he finally took the cock into his mouth as far as he could, the cock hitting the back of his throat and moaned as he worked his tongue at every part he could get it on.

Marcus was on edge as the other worked his way down; nipping, kissing, biting, teasing. The cool air and excitement far more than enough to arouse, stimulate the boy. So Oliver completed his mouth’s meandering he was rewarded with a throaty moan from just the proximity as well as an extremely hard cock. A reward that seemed to please the pet as it was withdrawn from it’s hiding with haste. A sigh followed from the freedom granted. The pants had been far too constricting. Still were though Marcus would momentarily take what he was given.

Especially as soft lips met the engorged shaft, eliciting another moan. Light, feathery touches. Tormenting him towards insanity as the tongue flicked, stroked, lavished the head. Hot breath enveloping the burning flesh and leaving it to freeze for but a moment. His mind so clouded, preoccupied with the sensations, he hadn’t even registered Oliver talking.

His hands having long since tightened their grip, locking themselves in the lush locks below them. As the blissful torture endured, one hand unwound itself from its grasp to seek out the edge of the desk and seize stability. Something sturdy as his hips lurched upwards, towards the mouth that afflicted such wonderful agony. The subtle motion seemingly rewarded as Oliver finally yielded, having mercy, when supple lips encompassed him.

Marcus’ whole body quaked, erupting out Oliver’s name in a moan as his back arched. His hand, lightly tugging at Oliver’s hair. Silently begging for the other to continue as he gasped out in puffs to regain his breath. He whimpered out a soft plea, his hips attempting to withdraw the flesh from Oliver’s orifice prior to bucking back into the warmth.

Oliver loved the hands in his hair. How he could probably drive this man crazy if he really wanted to and with each and every moan he found he really wanted to. As Marcus bucked into his mouth he groaned once again, pulling back just ever so slightly. He wasn't entirely sure if he was done torturing the poor boy but as Marcus' body shivered he groaned against the cock and let the other start to thrust into his mouth.

He pressed down over and over again as far as he could only to pull up when he needed a breath. He did this for roughly five or ten minutes before he pulled back up and moved to tease the areas around the man's cock. He licked and nipped and kissed everywhere but Marcus' cock. His fingers gently going to he tip and lightly playing with it, his fingers just barely touching anything. And then he pulled away entirely. He watched Marcus for a moment and smirked, "Do you want to cum with me or would you rather wait until Dru is here?" he asked, tilting his head.

By the time Oliver pulled away from Marcus, his hand falling from Oliver’s hair, the boy was a raw bundle of nerves and at the end of all of his ropes. It had felt fantastic, but at some point it had become too much. It had switched over from amazing to somewhat painful as his balls swelled and shaft throbbed. Even whenever Oliver pulled off of him sending his lips to the base of Marcus’ shaft the attention was wonderfully excruciating. The light touches around his tip further fueling the fire as Marcus whimpered.

Yet the worst was whenever Oliver withdrew completely. Marcus gasped out in surprise, his hips rising in a futile attempt to follow after the hand that enticed his erection. His eyes having closed during all of it, cracked open. His breath quivering as he listened to what Oliver had to say since there wasn’t anything to distract him. Yet before Oliver could finish Marcus quipped, “N-no! I can’t wait for him.” The hand that had found its way into Oliver’s hair started pushing down his pants and the other hand wrapped around his shaft, lightly stroking it. “Fuck me.”

Oliver chuckled as he watched Marcus completely unravel. This was exactly where he wanted the man. How he enjoyed having his way with the other. He blushed at the thought, perhaps this is how Dru felt with them? He licked his lips as Marcus seemed to be enticed by him and wanted only more. He hummed as he let his eyes drop to the other's cock watching him stroke himself. "Don't you want that little drug of yours?" he asked, teasing the man as a glimpse of Marcus's hole came into view.

His hands moved and on finger was instantly teasing the hole as his other hand was unzipping his pants. He managed to move his pants and panties out of the way just enough for cock to spring out and show just how hard he was. It was almost a wonder he wasn't in pain in his pants. He slipped a finger into Marcus's ass and smirked, "If you want it, fine, but you have to put it on me, I'm not going to do any of that for you. Come now, do it quickly, or suck me for a bit so I can fuck you." he smirked. Where this side of him had come from he had no idea, he was quietly blaming Dru for rubbing off on him.

Marcus was beyond the point of embarrassment, so whenever Oliver asked about the aphrodisiac he immediately moaned out a loud, “YES” Yet, before he could spring for it Oliver’s hand had slid between his legs and started to toy with his asshole. His hand continued stroking his own shaft, alleviating some of the pain while he perked his hole to the prodding. He didn’t miss Oliver taking out his own cock either, despite his lust. He swallowed hard, looking at the other’s cock and whimpered.

He was torn. He wanted to pleasure Oliver and also get a mouthful of his milk, yet at the same time he wanted nothing more than to use Oliver to pleasure his asshole and jerk himself off. In the end, Oliver playing with his asshole convinced him. He wanted to use Oliver. So, he pushed Oliver’s hand again and continued to push down his pants only to kicked them off the edge of the desk now clad in only his undies. “I want to ride you.” he breathed out, a heavy puff that displayed his desire quite satisfactory.

As he spoke, he scooted over on the desk and then reached out to Oliver suddenly pulling him down making sure not to hurt Oliver’s cock. Marcus swallowed hard sitting up. He slowly moved himself onto Oliver, straddling him with the bare cock between his legs, in front of his own. He bit his lip, and at this point grabbed the bottle of aphrodisiac lube quickly lathering Oliver’s shaft with it before the other could complain. Once satisfied, he set down the bottle and with a free hand began moving it over the lathered dick sufficiently spreading the lubrication. Once completely lathered, he stroked his own a few times to lathered it before reaching back to his ass and pulling the panties aside. Without further notice, he rose, pushed his hips forward, and speared himself with Oliver’s cock screaming out Oliver’s name.

Oliver chuckled at how urgent the yes was and yet, the man couldn't seem to move when Oliver teased his hole. He licked his lips and watched as Marcus lost it even further. At the whimper he felt like he was going to lose it, he had never heard anyone make that sound about him before. He was pretty sure this is what Dru liked so much about Marcus, probably him as well, this man was so willing to please and wanted everything.

He moved his hand when it was pushed and looked a tad confused until he heard those words roll out of his mouth. He thought he was going to cum right then and there. He moved the way that Marcus wanted him to and gave a light groan at Marcus's hands on him. He watched the other lather his cock in the aphrodisiac and glanced up to Marcus. His eyes shot back down to where they were connecting and he finally gave a whimper of his own. He had never been used quite like this before and he was most definitely not used to it with Dru. His hands quickly shot to Marcus's hips, "Oh fuck, Marcus..." he gasped as his hips bucked into the man. His lips attached themselves to the crook of Marcus's neck and sucked.

Marcus held a moment, allowing himself to savor the feeling of having someone different inside of himself. Savoring the fact that Oliver had come up to meet him part of the way with his lips latching onto suckle tender, delicate skin. He was able to moan his appreciation into Oliver’s ear as one of his hands grabbed Oliver’s side in an attempt to keep him up. Yet, this didn’t prevent him from continuing on. Carefully, while not disturbing Oliver too much, he started to lift his hips off of Oliver just slightly and push them back down. It elicited another moan. His hand digging into Oliver’s side lightly. He repeated it, slightly faster this time moaning out, “You feel so good in me. I-” he repeated the motion, “I want more.”

He pushed Oliver down on the desk, away from his neck and shoulders as he sat up. He was already heaving, yet he had no problem as he started bouncing atop Oliver at a much faster pace. The lube allowing Marcus to slid over him without issue. At the same time, the lube started kicking in. Marcus was heavily panting as he used Oliver, shuddering as the aphrodisiac made him want more, made him want to move faster, made him push his ass down as hard as he could onto Oliver’s cock to spear himself as deeply as possible. “Give me… give me your cum!” he moaned out.

He leaned back slightly, one hand grabbed his own ankle and the other grabbing his cock. The motion caused Oliver’s cock to hit a slightly different spot in Marcus, triggering Oliver’s name being wailed. It also marked the beginning of a string of moans, noises, groans; one after another. Marcus’ hand all the while still stroking himself and riding Oliver. So preoccupied with pleasuring himself that he didn’t notice Dru slide into the room. Oblivious to the pleased purr that erupted from the back of his throat nor the fact he had closed the door with a soft click and locked it; as if someone might actually enter to Marcus’ shouts and moaning.

Dru hadn’t been expecting such a show to be put on for him so soon, of course he wasn’t going to complain. He was already enjoying it quite a bit even from afar, which he quickly mended. He slowly strode across the room and placed himself in the seat across from his desk; lounging back in it, his chin in his hand, as he watched and a playful smirk slathered across his lips. The thought to interfere -to inject himself into it- flickered across his mind, yet seeing the two so enveloped in one another was arousing. He knew he could have his cake and eat it too, just a little patience was required which was thankfully something he didn’t lack. So he continued to observe his docile little Marcus riding Oliver like a bucking bronco.

Oliver was very quickly moving out of where he was comfortable, but he found that he really enjoyed it. He didn't want to stop the other. He whispered Marcus' name every time he heard his and groaned as the other continued to use his cock like the toy he was supposed to be. He smirked when he heard the other ask for more and soon was pushing him down.

He didn't argue and just laid back, his own hips starting to move and meet Marcus half way. He was a bit shocked that even he could feel the aphrodisiac working it's magic on him a little having it just have been used as a lube. As Marcus started to play with himself, Oliver licked his lips and reached out to Marcus' hips and held on for dear life as Marcus got more and more excited.

Even though he was engrossed in the man on top of him he did in fact notice Dru, well...he noticed him when he got to the desk. He eyed the man for a moment before he gasped and groaned as the other begged him to cum. It was like he had tightened around him and forced him to cum. Oliver forced himself to hold back for a few more minutes but he wasn't going to be able to hold it back for long. This new angle was killing him at how good Marcus felt.

Oliver opened his eyes and looked at Dru for a moment before he gave another gasp and finally came inside of the other. He had been holding back so much but Marcus just knew how to work him, just as much as he knew how to work Marcus. Plus, he was sure that Dru was about to have some fun as well. His fingers grasped harder against Marcus' hips. "Marcus! Fuck, yes...feels good, fuck yes." he murmured as he came.

Oliver looking to him while Marcus rode him turned Drudwyn on much more than he had thought it would. Especially since it hadn’t been vindictive or spiteful. Oliver had looked at him the last time he was fucked by someone else to smear in his face how good he was being for them. This time it seemed different. There was no smirk nor jab. Just a pleasured look. A pleasured look he graced upon Dru as he fucked Marcus. Dru’s clothing was coming off here shortly.

He continued to wait a Marcus continued to let Oliver fuck his little asspussy. As Oliver cried out, filling up his rear. He was on the edge of his seat as Marcus continued to bounce on top of his pet, and cried out in elation as he jerk himself off to satisfaction. Squirting his cum all over Oliver’s chest. Slowly, as he came down from his high, he slowed down both his hips and his hands. He was panting heavily, soft whimpers slipping past his lips at the end of each pant, his legs quaking from exercise he normally didn’t partake in. Dru purred, breaking Marcus of his trance. Altering him to the other’s presence. His head whipping towards Dru, eyes wide with shock, “Ma-master!”

“My, my…” Dru cooed, standing from his seat so he could oversee the damage done, “didn’t I tell you Oliver. He bends over for attention.” Dru smirked, Marcus blushed heavily. The dragon walked to the opposite side of the desk, where he normally would reside, and looked at Oliver’s cum covered stomach for a moment. “Quite the mess he’s made too.” he hummed, Marcus’ eyes quickly following suit as if only just taking it in. Yet, before he could say anything to attempt to repair the damage or offense, Dru bent over and slowly lapped up each string of the creamy goo effectively silencing Marcus as he watched. In awe? Shock? Perhaps a mix of both.

What really made his semi go hard again was that Drudwyn, once he was finished collecting it, found his way to Oliver’s lips and kissed him, snowballing the jizz to him. Once content, Dru turned towards Marcus and smirked as he licked his lips, “Careless as always.” His voice was cool, collected, but the smile playing on his lips hinted at the playful nature behind the words. He studied Marcus for a moment and then his eyes slid to Oliver, and eyebrow perked as he inquired, “Did he treat you well my pet?” His eyes moved back to Marcus, though the next question was still directed at Oliver, “Anything else to earn his forgiveness?” Marcus’ eyes widened minutely, before he looked down to Oliver, biting his lips his cheeks flushed and not strictly from the exertion.

Oliver was panting as Marcus finally came and took notice of Dru. He smirked a little bit as Dru teased the poor boy that was still on him. His eyes watched Dru as he moved over closer to them and looked at the mess that Marcus had made of the both of them or rather the mess that Oliver made of the both of them. "I suppose you did, didn't you. Though, neither of us is really bent in this position now are we?" he questions, gasping as Dru started to lick up the cum on his chest and stomach. He twitched and started to become harder inside of Marcus again. However, when Dru pushed the cum inside of his mouth he felt his hips buck up into Marcus a bit, enjoying this probably a tad too much.

Oliver eyes had glazed over just a tad bit as Dru kissed him and pulled away. He looked at Marcus when he was ask if he had treated him well. Oliver nodded, "He has...and it's not to earn forgiveness but I did promise him that he could be involved in our little game" he smirked, moving slowly to sit up on the desk. He kissed Marcus solidly after he had swallowed the man's cum. "Isn't that right Marcus?" he asked, licking the man's lips. "You wanted to be there as I sucked Dru off under the desk. Hmm, perhaps helping him with some paper work that he needs to catch up on? I'm sure he needs a good pencil and pen holder, or something to put his drinks on?" he moved his head to kiss at Marcus' neck, "though...you might be too loose to be a good pencil holder." he whispered against the man's neck.

Marcus returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Oliver’s waist as his cock hardened against Oliver’s stomach. The two of them were quite the team. Able to turn the poor boy on again so quickly after cumming. He moaned softly into Oliver’s mouth and then the air as the other pulled away.Further flushing whenever Oliver started talking about the games; using him as a pen or pencil holder. He looked over to Dru, his head tilting as Oliver lavished his neck with attention. “I-I’m not th-that loose.” whimpered out, his eyes fluttering shut with his cock solid now.

Dru chuckled, unwilling to remain abstinent now and leaned in to lightly bite at Oliver’s shoulder, “You’re stretched out, Marcus.” His lips slowly worked down Oliver’s arm as he continued, “Spread wide between my cock, the other cocks I’m sure you sit on when you’re trying to spite me, and all the toys you beg to have shoved in you.” Marcus whimpered, deflated. Dru chuckled and slowly reached between his boys, tucking Marcus’ shaft back into his panties, “Let’s put that away for now until you earn the right to bring it back out.”

His lips trailed back up Oliver’s arm until he had reached his pet’s ear, “I’m ready for that blowjob.” His breath was hot, voice seductive and demanding. He licked Oliver’s ear before slowly pulling away, withdrawing his hand. He stood straight, looking between the two momentarily before moving behind Marcus. He wrapped his arms around the boy and lifted him from Oliver’s cock to speed up the process of receiving his own reward, “What to do with you while I get attention from my pet though.

He nuzzled Marcus, pressing the boy’s rear against his bulge and lightly grinding. The action caused the panties to reveal one of Marcus’ lush asscheeks while the fabric hid the other side. He lightly nipped Marcus’ neck now, his tail finally finding a use as it slid between their legs and rubbed Marcus’ bulge. “What do you think Marcus should do Oliver?” He purred, offering Oliver some input, “Should we see how loose his ass is?”

Oliver glanced down to Marcus' cock on his stomach and groaned. He did not mind this at all, enjoying both Marcus and Dru was well within his mind. He had done it before but now he could actually fully enjoy it. He chuckled as Marcus told him he wasn't that loose. Before he could say anything about it though Dru piped up and bit him on the shoulder, he groaned and licked his lips as he watched between Marcus and Dru.

He moved with Dru's lips and groaned, "I'm ready do give it." he whispered back. He was horny as hell at the moment and he knew he was giving a decent amount of kindness to Dru in a way he hadn't before. He didn't care though, he wanted this and if he had to he would blame it on the aphrodisiac. He almost pouted when Dru moved away from him, only to smirk as Marcus was lifted from off his cock. He groaned and arched the way that Marcus went, his cock not wanting to be out in the open.

Oliver watched Marcus and Dru and bit his lip, he moved to touch his cock, but instead pushed it back into his whore like panties and slide off the desk. He moved for a moment to tease Marcus and licked at him through his panties, managing to lick Dru's tail every now and then. "Hmm, that sounds like a fabulous idea, but remember you are supposed to be getting work done." he whispered against Marcus' cock. "Can't have the little birdy getting pissed off again, he might really fly the coop this time. But he'll have nothing to say if you are working while having some fun." he snickered and finally moved away from Marcus and got under the man's desk, waiting.

Dru chuckled, “Nothing but work will satisfy Adrian.” As he spoke he looked down to watch Oliver toy with Marcus, who writhed beneath the touch of the two men. Yet it was over too soon as Oliver fled to find his place below Dru’s desk. It drew a purr from the dragon’s throat. Marcus’ mewling drew his attention back to the problem at hand though; what to do with him. He pursed his lips, thinking, before a slow smirk growing on them.

For a second time that day, Dru hoisted Marcus up and carried him over to the desk. He set him on his feet before plopping into his cushioned chair and turned to the drawer that Marcus had gotten the lube from. He rummaged around in it momentarily before retrieving an elaborate viberator. Only then turning back to Marcus handing it to him with the instructions, “Play with Oliver while he blows me.”

Marcus’ eyes widened and his mouth dropped slightly, aghast, “Wh-what?” A blush creeped across his face, spreading from his cheeks to his ears and down to his neck. He bit his lip as Dru wheel himself close to the desk, undoing his fly and carefully withdrawing his hardened member. Marcus took a step towards them, peeking under the desk only to conclude, “There is-isn’t enough room.” Dru huffed, looking over to Marcus who’s eyes darted to the floor.

He reached out to Marcus and pulled him against the armrest of the chair, his nails biting into his lush rear. “Get under him like you’re going to blow one another.” Dru said sternly, his finger lightly rubbing Marcus’ asshole through the fabric, “Pull his panties to the side and tease him. Lick his dick the way he was just licking yours while you’re down there too.” His hand slapped the cheek that was out in the open and then pulled his hand from around Marcus before asking, “Do you need me to explain anything else?”

The blush had only deepened in color, but he shook his head no and then slowly climbed under the chair and under Oliver so his face was below Oliver’s crotch. Seeing Marcus was doing as he was told finally, Dru leaned back to look at Oliver, “Enjoy my pet.” He leaned his cock forward towards Oliver’s lips.

Marcus was lathering up the dildo whenever Dru offered his cock to Oliver. Once it had been sufficiently lathered, he reached both of his hands around Oliver’s hips; once hand grabbing the panties to pull them aside, the other pressing the head of the cock to Oliver’s hole. Due to the fact they were below the desk, Marcus couldn’t get the dildo straightened with Oliver’s ass. Yet, rather than asking him to lean forward he pushed the dildo in anyways. Forcing the head of the toy to grind against Oliver’s prostate before leveling out in his ass. Once fully in, Marcus kicked on the vibrating function.

Oliver smirked a bit as the other chuckled, "then you best not let me distract you too much." he waited under the desk, glancing over when he heard Dru come over. He saw the vibrator and blushed, Marcus was going to what? He licked his lips and glanced around the small area. Marcus wasn't wrong, there really wasn't much room underneath this desk. His heart skipped a beat and his cock gave a twitch as Dru pulled Marcus over to him. That power was starting to attract him and he could see how Marcus fell for this man.

Then the words came and it took everything inside him not to moan at them. That's all he wanted now. Marcus playing and teasing him like that while he sucked on Dru's cock, what better way was there to do this? He moved so that Marcus could get underneath him and he was so close to leaning down and teasing the other for a moment before he heard Dru moving closer to them. He took just the tip of the offered cock into his mouth and sucked gently. He moved further down the cock opening his mouth wider as he moved and forced it further and further into his mouth.

Oliver had just managed to get it to touch the back of his throat when felt the vibrator pressed hard against his prostate. He gasped and moaned around the cock in his throat. Oliver pulled back and started to lick up Dru's cock as Marcus turned on the toy. "fuck." he whispered against the cock. Soon his mouth was on the dragon's cock once again taking him deep as he moaned around it because of the vibrations inside of him. His ass kept moving, slightly thrusting, as Marcus played with his ass.

Oliver’s lips finally wrapped themselves around Dru’s cock. Dru purred again, one hand reaching under the desk to wrap its digits into his locks as he mumbled, “There’s my pets.” The other with a pen in hand, started to sift through the stack of paperwork that had been pushed to the side. Paper by paper, he arduously read each one and signed off on them. A few lines he had to reread to fully grasp the content of the document. The hand in Oliver’s locks remaining where it was as Marcus starting toying with Oliver.

Marcus had only set the vibrations on 1 of 6, with the rabbit ears pressing up against Oliver’s, temporarily, cloth covered balls. The boy below him quickly remedied that as he pulled the front of the panties to the side, freeing both balls and cock. At this point, the rabbit ears pressed right into Oliver’s balls and his shaft hung down to Marcus’ face. Marcus smiled, though his face was still cherry red, and leaned up to lick along the underside of the shaft moving with Oliver’s rocking, his nose lightly pressing the rabbit ears into Oliver a little firmer. He chuckled and withdrew for a moment, laying down.

With the hand that held onto the viberator, he pulled the toy backwards while Oliver rocked forwards and then the opposite as Oliver pushed his hips backwards. Effectively pounding the toy into Oliver’s ass. He repeated that as Oliver’s hips continued the motion before his mouth joined the party again. His lips wrapping around the sides of the cock to suckle and nip their way to the base before working their way down the other side. Marcus moaned softly doing so, excited by the new type of play.

“Are both of my toys enjoying themselves?” Drudwyn asked from above, his breath slightly heavy as Oliver continued to work.

Oliver hummed at the hand in his hair and continued to enjoy the cock in his mouth. The hand in his hair only seemed to encourage him more. He had no idea that this thing had more than one setting and the first one was driving him a crazy, perhaps it was just the frustration of those ears playing with him while his cock was retrained though. He ignored it the best he could until he felt his cock be sprung loose from it's panty cage. He quickly found out that it wasn't just the ears pressing into his balls that were driving him a bit crazy, but the man who was controlling the vibrator.

He groaned loudly as Marcus licked up the underside of his cock, sending the vibrations through Dru's. The more Marcus played with him the more he wanted to cuss the man out. How dare Marcus hide this side of him while Oliver was around! He'd be fucking Marcus to kingdom come like this. Anytime Dru wanted, he would gladly fuck this boy, with out teasing he was. However, he was finding that he only wanted Dru in his ass. After all, having a cock that big...it was hard to go back to anything else. As the other helped pound the toy into his ass he continued to moan out along Dru's cock.

"F-fuck yes." he whispered against Dru's crock, not even realizing that he had acknowledged himself as a toy. His cock was growing harder by the second and he knew soon all he would want would to be fucked. Hard and fast, he wouldn't care if it was by the toy or if it was by Dru, but he would want it and he could stop at nothing to get it. His hips bucked a bit harder as the toy caught his prostate just right, "f-fuck, Marcus..." he whined as he played with Dru's tip.

Dru physically shivered at the sensation of Oliver groaning against his shaft having been caught off guard. His signature wavered, captured in ink on the official document. He swallowed and ran his hand through Oliver’s hair as he heard the response of ‘fuck yes.’ Not seeing what was going on was rather enticing, especially with Marcus down there as well pleasuring the boy playing with him. It was eliciting some rather exceptional results. Results that Dru was very happy with and echoed in the word, “Excellent.”

Below, Marcus giggled at Oliver, “You’re getting so hard~!” He leaned up and lapped at the head suddenly withdrawing to watch the cock swing to and fro right before him. At that point, he had stopped pressing the viberator into Oliver and let the toy still within him. He bit his lip, knowingly to the other two, and suddenly turned on a feature Dru knew Marcus enjoyed. Throughout the viberator, there were beads below the silicon surface that rotated, gyrated. When pressured right up against the correct spot it melted Marcus and the boy wanted to know if it had the same effect on the other toy. “Te-...” he started and hesitated momentarily before taking a breath a finishing his thought, “Moan for me Oliver.”

Back above the desk, Dru heard his submissive play thing utter those words and chuckled, “My, my, someone is getting bold down there.” His hand lightly pulled Oliver’s face a little closer to his cock, sick of just the teasing and ready for him to engulf it. “Turn up the setting Marcus.” he ordered, knowing full well it would be fulfilled.

Seconds later, Marcus did as he had been instructed to do turning the vibrations up to the second setting, muttering a soft, “Yes master.” Unable to lay back any further with everything going on, Marcus leaned up again and immediately took in about half of Oliver allowing the tip to hit the back of his throat. The freehand he had finally reached up and grabbed onto Oliver’s hip, helping Marcus hold himself up for the next part, which began with Marcus withdrawing his mouth and then plunging it upwards onto Oliver’s cock while at the same time mimicking the motion with the viberator.

Oliver leaned into the hand running through his hair for a moment before going back to teasing. His brain was being torn in two directions at once and his body wasn't sure which he wanted more at the moment. He whined when Marcus withdrew from him and then stopped pressing the vibrator into him. He was hard, extremely hard, hard enough that he didn't want the attention to stop. What he was not prepared for was what he got only moments later. "F-fuck!" he gasped and sucked hard on Dru's tip to keep him from moaning too loudly.

Marcus did not have to wait long for the other to moan though, he had never expected the thing to move the way it was, forcing Dru's cock as far as it would go into his mouth was the only thing that was keeping him stable at the moment. Then the blasted dragon told Marcus to turn up the vibrating. He was going to kill this man, making the blow job this hard to give. So this is what it felt like to be pleasured by both Dru and Marcus?

Poor little Oliver was just losing his mind as Marcus then decided to deep throat him, only causing Oliver to do the same to Dru. He held his though, practically screaming around the cock as he Marcus continued to play with him. He started to bob his head back and forth just briefly holding the cock in his throat before bobbing back to the tip. He managed to keep a rather decent pace for a few minutes before he pulled off of Dru's dick and lapped at the man's tip. "D-D-Dru please...I-I can't hold it anymore." he managed to get out before he deepthroated the dragon as if that would help him say yes.

Oliver was losing it. The way he was moaning around Dru’s shaft and gobbling up the cock was a testament to it. Dru finally settled back into his seat, foregoing the paperwork to actually enjoy the erratic blowjob; his eyes had closed, head tilted back against the top of the chair and his other hand found it’s way under the desk to weave it’s fingers into Oliver’s locks as Drudwyn groaned softly in reply to the noises being made around his dick. It seemed like only moments before Oliver muttered that he couldn’t hold himself back anymore.

Slowly his eyes opened and Dru clearly ordered, “Marcus stop.” It was fulfilled with Marcus pulling back letting Oliver’s shaft fall from his mouth with a loud ‘pop’ and the viberator going silent. Though the boy wasn’t ready to fully give it up. He leaned up and licked the underside of Oliver’s shaft once more from the tip to the base. His hand tormenting Oliver as he lightly pressed the toy into his ass.

“So what would my pet like now?” Dru asked after a moment of silence, hearing Marcus lap at Oliver still though deciding to let it be, for now. “Shall we proceed to sandwiching you?” he asked before Oliver could answer, “Or perhaps you want to blow your load into the cumdumps mouth and be further teased?”

Dru smirked at the ideas and then slid the chair back slightly and slouched so his meat didn’t leave Oliver’s face while allowing him to see Oliver. He ran one hand through the disheveled hair and then down to Oliver’s jawline and down to his chin. “I think…” he said after pondering, “Marcus should suck you dry and then we can see about getting your dick back up for a sandwich. Hm, or I could fuck you while you face fuck Marcus.” Dru licked his lips, grinning mischievously. “Tie his hands behind his back, shove the viberator up his ass next and let loose your seed into his mouth with wanton abandon. Maybe squirt some onto his face. All the while I’m behind you fucking you senseless. I like that.” he hummed running his thumb over Oliver’s lips.

Marcus didn’t say anything though because he would accept everything. His cock was painfully bound in the panties as he teased Oliver, pulsating at the idea of being face fucked with a toy in his ass and his hands behind his back. It also throbbed whenever Dru brought up the sandwich. He enjoyed the thought of all of it, so he stayed quiet to let the two men decide his fate preoccupying himself with continuously lapping, nipping, and lathering Oliver’s dick.

Oliver was losing it, indeed. Dru seemed intent on only making it worse for him when he told Marcus to stop. He didn't think he could become more bothered by Marcus stopping, but Marcus decided to prove him wrong. He shivered as the man licked him, his face contorting in pleasure. He almost let out a keep needy yes, but Dru continued with the next idea. He licked his lips, both sounded nice actually. He just wanted to cum, whether it was in Marcus's mouth or being sandwiched between the two, he didn't care.

Thn the next suggestion came to light and the next one and Oliver groaned, his eyes glazing over at the ideas. To fuck Marcus in the mouth like that sounded heavenly. He licked at Dru's thumb as it ran over his lips and thought about what he could get out of this. He wanted both, more than anything he wanted both...but if he could only get one, "f-face fuck." he managed to get out between his attempts to keep the moans in as Marcus continued to play with him.

He couldn't take this teasing anymore and decided he was going to give Marcus a hint of what he would be getting as long as Dru agreed. He pushed his hips down slightly, slowly forcing his cock into Marcus's mouth. "F-fuck Marcus...do you want me to cum down your throat now?" he asked and pressed a bit further into Marcus' mouth grinding when he felt his cock touch the back of the man's throat. "because if you keep at this...that's what is going to happen." he moaned.

Marcus moaned as Oliver pushed his cock into his mouth, eagerly suching on it and moving his head against the motions that Oliver provided. Both of his hands grabbed Oliver’s hips, allowing Marcus to aid in the face fucking a little longer before Drudwyn interrupted, “I can hear you down there.” Marcus whimpered and finally pulled his face away from Oliver’s shaft and slowly withdrew the dildo from Oliver’s rear.

“Am I getting face fucked master?” Marcus asked eagerly, slowly shimming out from under Oliver, the desk, and Dru’s chair. It took him a few seconds, but he came to stand next to Dru with the toy in hand as the dragon stroked Oliver like a dog. He looked down to his pet, running a finger over the boy’s lips one more time dawning a smirk.

He withdrew his hands from Oliver quickly grabbing Marcus to bend him over. “You are.” he hummed pushing the chair out to stand up, shaft still out in the open. He walked behind Marcus’ running a hand down the boy’s side to his panty covered ass before smacking it earning a feminine moan. “I know you like having dick shoved down your throat, so why not indulge the both of you.” He smacked Marcus’ rear again smirking as he ordered, “Give me the toy.” Marcus complied, offering it back to Dru. The dragon took it with one hand with the other pulled the panties to the side revealing Marcus’ seeping hole. It made Dru chuckle as he pressed the head of the toy up to it easily sliding it in with wet noises.

Marcus arched his back as the toy plunged into him. Panting softly once the whole thing was inside of him and looking over his shoulder to Dru who asked Oliver, “What setting would you like to torment him with my pet? I’ll give you that pleasure since he played with you before.” He stepped back from Marcus, the panties not covering the toy yet but rather pushing it to the side as the end protruded. Dru withdrew to his drawer, withdrawing a piece of fabric that looked similar to silk. He returned to Marcus, pulling his hands behind his back and brutishly tieing them there. Dru then looked to Oliver once more to see what he would do with the human toy.

Oliver smirked as he toyed with the other. He pouted at Dru when his fun was ruined by the other mentioning that he could hear Marcus. He gasped as he felt the dildo being pulled out of his ass and moved a bit to make it easier for Marcus to get out from under him. He must have been hornier than he thought since he was eagerly leaning into each stroke. He opened his mouth slightly when he felt the finger run across his lips.

That was over before he could think though and soon the hands were on Marcus. He eyed the other and slowly moved out from under the desk watching the two interact. He bit his lip and did his best to keep his whining moans inside each time that Marcus was spanked. He watched as Dru pressed the toy inside of Marcus and felt his cock twitch hard at the sight, after all that toy had just been inside of him. He couldn't keep the moan inside at that sight. He licked his lips and smirked.

What setting did he want the other to be tormented with? "Hmmm...how about the same one he teased me with?" he suggested. "Though I'm sure he could handle it at it's highest." he said, never taking his eyes off Marcus. He moved over after Dru tied the toy's hands behind his back and turned the vibrator on to it's max setting, leaving it there for a few seconds before turning it back down to the second setting that Marcus had him on.

He looked back to Dru and licked his lips once more letting his eyes cruise down the man's body. "You sure this isn't too much of a distraction, you are supposed to be getting work done," he asked. He moved over to Dru, running his hand down his shirt a little, "or have you decided to fuck the bird?" he asked, smirking even more, knowing where he could go with this line if he truly wanted to. "Because a foursome might be really nice as well."

Back
Top Bottom