Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen thought for a moment, wondering what they could use to try and pick the lock. She looked around the room, spotting the actually keys hanging by the door, to far for either of them to reach. "Have you ever partly shifted your wings?"

(Rescued from the house, before they escape? Or rescued after they escape?)

Kalos looked to the keys and smiled, giving a nod to Vixen. He concentrated and grunted as his back shifted and grew out, growing into a pair of birds wings. He then tries to knock the keys closer to him with one of the wings.

(Either or, seeing as have them already starting to could have them after they escape or during it to aid them out.)

Vixen watched as a pair of bird wings grew from his back, it amazed her that he could partly shift. She watched as the keys were knocked to the ground, before kalos started to try and move them closer. She could only watch and hope that no one came into the room.

(Okie dookie)

Kalos manages to get the keys onto the ground, within reach of him. Shifting his wings away he got to the keys and began to fumble around, trying to properly unlock himself. It didn't take long for his first arm to become free, the rest following quickly. He smiled and quickly heads over to Vixen, unlocking her swiftly.

Vixen couldn't help but smile slightly as he began to unlock her, glad to have the iron chains off. She rubbed her wrists, they were red with blisters, and blood dripped from the cuts that had formed. She watched as they slowly began to heal now that the iron wasnt present. She looked up at kalos and gave a small smile. "We still have to get out of here."

"It's a step in the right direction." Kalos replied, pulling what was left of his clothes back on. He crept over to the door, ducking down to look under it. He pulled away with a sigh, moving back over to Vixen. "And there is a guard right by the door, great..." Kalos sighed again, trying to think of a plan.

His thoughts are interrupted as the two hear a tapping on the window, a sound that repeats a moment later. Kalos cautiously approaches and peeks through the curtain, surprised to see a woman in a black jump suit and bird mask standing there. She gives the two a wave, before signalling the two to plug their ears. A moment later a small explosion went off upstairs and the window in this room was smashed, the noise masked by the explosion.

Vixen looked around the room, trying to figure out a way out as kalos went to look under the door. When she heard the tapping sounds she raised an eyebrow, following kalos to see what it was. Shocked to see a woman on the other side she stepped back, before doing what she was told and covered her ears. The explosion sent shivers down her spine, her eyes closed as the window was smashed, afraid to get glass in her eyes. Opening her eyes she looked up at kalos, clearly unsure of what was going on.

Kalos looked as shocked and confused as Vixen, though he tried to keep a level head. "Come along you two, that won't distract them for too long." The Woman says, motioning for them to follow as she reached half into the room, still mostly outside. Kalos gets even more confused, the voice feeling familiar but he can't place it right now. However he decides this is likely their best chance and looks to Vixen as he goes to follow.

Vixen looked up at the woman, not sure if she could trust her. But at the moment, she seemed like the best option. She would find out who she was later. Vixen watched as kalos went to follow, she hesitated for a moment before going to follow kalos. She waited until kalos was outside of the room before following him, trying not to cut herself on any of the glass.

The woman leads the two away, being careful to keep out of sight. Although the explosion had tied up most of the estate and gave them a head start, she was careful to not blow it by being careless. Never the less she soon gets them to a silver car parked nearby, urging them to get in. Once in she begins to drive off with them, removing her mask in the process.

Kalos from the back, sitting next to Vixen looks at the woman, blinking in surprise as realisation hit him. "May?!"

The woman glanced back giving a small smile. "What's wrong brother, I wasn't the one who played dead." May had black hair and green eyes, her face looking fairly similar to Kalos', due to the relation. She seemed to be around the same height as Kalos, give or take a few inches and shared a similar build, though with more feminine curves and features.

Vixen followed the woman carefully, wondering who she was. Once they reached the car, she no longer had to guess. Kalos sister, they looked relatively similar, clearly related. Vixen turned her head to look out of the window, trying to figure out where his sister was taking them. She rubbed her wrists absentmindedly, she looked at kalos from the corner of her eyes, she knew it was her fault he had gotten mixed up with her pack. Although she now knew who this woman was, she was still unsure of trusting her, distrust was common among her pack, she was taught not to trust anyone outside of her pack. "Where are we going?" She chimed in from the back seat.

"Home, about the only safe place you two have left." May replied, soon enough exiting the city.

Kalos gave a sigh but nodded, turning to Vixen and placing a hand upon her shoulder, wishing this had never happened. He turned his head back to his sister as a thought entered his head, unable to figure this point out himself. "How did you get here so fast... Heck how did you even know I was alive?"

"Father bought it, but I didn't, you aren't a subtle one. Had a few of my friends keep an eye out, sure enough found you out last year." May explained, as they made their way out of state.

"And you didn't confront me on this before?" He was quite surprised if she'd known for this long he hadn't been dragged back home already.

May gave a small chuckle, looking in the mirror back at him briefly to explain. "Let's be honest brother, we both know who the Alpha here is. I've spent most of my time convincing father I was capable to take his place. I couldn't of done it without you gone so I let you live your little free life, though was keeping watch over you should you get in trouble."

Vixen closed her eyes, moving so that her head was resting on kalos's shoulder. She listened as may explained to kalos how she knew that he was still alive, but let him live as he wanted. She wasn't thrilled about going to his pack, for all she knew they wouldn't let her and kalos be together. Vixen looked up kalos, his sister was right, Kalos was to free spirited to lead a pack, but she would never tell him that.

Kalos wrapped an arm around Vixen when she rested on him, gently kissing her forehead. It took sometime but they eventualy arrived at another city, this one quite far from her own. Heading around they soon reach a large estate, evidently owned by his family and the pack. They park up and get out the card, Kalos turning his head to May. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet, you still have to talk to father." May replied, leading them in. The house is quite large, consisting of maybe a dozen bedrooms across three floors, along with various other rooms you'd expect for a building that size. May takes them to a study where a white haired gentleman stood, his back turned to them as they entered. "We are back father, there was no pursuit." May announces.

"Thank you, you may leave now Mayday." The Father orders, May nodding before leaving the three alone, closing the door behind them. He turns to them, showing the elder gentleman having a white mane of hair and short white beard, though he didn't look too bad for his age, likely in his fifties or sixties. He walks over, having a stern look, causing Kalos to gulp. "So you're the girl that Mayday mentioned Kalos was with, dragon too.." He made his way right up to her before the look melted into a smile. "A pleasure to meet you, hope you've been keeping my son in check." Extending his hand out to shake hers.

Vixen was nearly asleep by the time they pulled up, getting out of the car she looked over the house, clearly the alphas house. She followed kalos and his sister inside the building, glancing into a few rooms as they passed by. They were lead to a study, she quickly noticed the man, his back turned to them. His voice sent shivers down her spine. She made sure that she was standing up tall, her head held high, the stance of an alpha. Vixen watched as may left, leaving them alone with the man, who she guessed was their father. He had semi long white hair and a short beard, color of which matched his hair. He reminded vixen of a white lion. As he walks over she sensed up, not knowing what to expect from the other alpha. She nearly growled as he began to speak, her expression neutral. Vixen seemed shocked as his stern look turned in to a smile, before reaching her own hand out, shaking his hand. Vixen wasn't sure what to say, so she glanced at kalos before giving a small smile. "I try."

"Relax, I won't hurt you, not your fault at all dear my son was an idiot." Looking at Kalos who nervously looked away before turning back to Vixen. "He atleast has good taste of women." With a smile, seeming to not mind her species too much. He looks to Kalos again with a frown though. "I would say you've forfeited your place as next Alpha. But that would be pointless, seeing as your goal was to skip responsibility."

"And the marriage?" Kalos asked nervously, speaking up for the first time since they entered.

"Pointless at this point, besides you'd probably just cheat on your wife with this young lady... can't blame you too much for that one." His father shook his head, turning and taking a sip of a whisky glass. "We can talk more later, for now go rest up and put on a shirt." Kalos still shirtless from when Trent tore that garment apart. "Your stuff is boxed in your old room."

"My stuff?" Kalos asked with a raised brow.

"While Mayday was rescuing you, some of our men cleaned out your cabin, didn't want to leave anything that might have this location."

Kalos nodded and headed out with Vixen, leading her to his old room, a large and well furnished room, though had several boxes of their clothes and stuff along one wall. "That... went better than I feared."

Vixen relaxed slightly, clearly his father more focused on kalos than her. She stiffened slightly as kalos brought up his arranged marriage, afraid of what his father would say. She smiled slightly as he confirmed that it was pointless now. Vixen waited until the two of them had finished before following kalos out of his kalos's fathers study. "He doesn't seem so bad. " she said quietly as she followed kalos to his old room. Once inside she looked around, smiling softly. "You guys don't get along, do you?" She turned to face kalos, she could see the bruises where Trent had beat him, sighing she looked away. She couldn't stand to see him like that.

Kalos sat down on the bed smiling as he looked at her. "It used to be hit and miss, just right now I imagine he's angry about what I did... Can't blame him really." He sighed slightly as he looked at the brusies as she looked at them, shuddering as he remembered what happened, still sore from the pounding. For now he tried not to think about it and brought himself closer to Vixen, brining her into a kiss and embrace.

Vixen moved closer to him, her arms wrapping around his neck as she held his kiss, her eyes closing. She slowly pulled back and rested her head against his chest. "I'm sorry kalos. " she whispered. Vixen looked up at him, clearly wanting to forget that this day had never happened.

Kalos wrapped his arms around her and gently ran his hands along her back. "It's okay my dear, everything is fine now." He replied with a small smile, kissing her again.

Vixen smiled up at him, her eyes closing as hr kissed her again. She held his kiss for a few moments before pulling back, looking up at him. "Your dad seems to like me... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. " she grinned.

Kalos smiled with a small chuckle. "He always was abit of a ladies man and liked to fool around alot. Don't imagine would be too much to worry about." Or atleast he hoped not. He lay back on the bed, pulling her down next to him with a smile.

(Just say if you ever want anything to happen with her and his family, I'm open for anything to happen)

Vixen grinned and moved so that she was laying on top of him, laughing softly. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care where I am." She smiled and looked down at him. "Who says your not a ladies man?" She teased.

(I'm open to that)

Kalos smiled, kissing her as his hands rested upon her back. "Well haven't had much chance to see, been focused on you recently." He replied, happily looking up at her as he lay shirtless on the bed.

(Okies, anyone in particular or kink you want to try?)

Vixen grinned down at him. "Your mine!" She growled playfully. She placed her hands on his chest, looking down at him and smiled happily. "Imagine if you dad saw you in your panties." She teased with a smirk.

(I'm good with anything. Maybe like a threesome with another guy or something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom