Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen turned around just in time to see him holding the red panties she had him wear the night before. "Those look cute on you, maybe you should wear them again. " she teased before walking past him to pick up her clothes from the night before, she set them beside her other bags before looking back at kalos. " I'll go see what's in the fridge." She smiled and walked out of the bedroom and headed towards the kitchen.

Kalos blushed and nodded, watching her go. When she reaches the fridge she finds indeed it is full of various meets with very little in the way of vegetables, granted he was a carnivorous shifter. Kalos soon joined her wearing a close fitting white t shirt and blue jeans. Though Vixen may spot the hint of red lace peeking above the rim of his jeans, hinting on what he wore beneath.

Vixen looked through the fridge before grabbing a plate of leafovers from the night before. When he joined her she smiled, looking him over for a few moments before spotting the red lace. She grinned and laughed quietly to herself. "Did you sleep well?" She asked as she sat down at the table, deciding not to tease him about the panties.

(I have to for for an hour-ish. If I have WiFi I'll post sooner.)

Kalos took a seat with her and got to eating with her. "It took awhile, having a..." He blushed as he thought about it again. "... You know. But once I got to sleep I slept through wonderfully."

(Okay, cya when you get back)

Vixen grinned as he avoided saying it. She ate her food quickly, wanting to get out and stretch her legs after last night. She thought about her pack, and how different it was compared to his. She looked up from her plate to look at kalos as he ate. Smiling she got up and placed her dishes in the sink. "Is your ass to sore to go for a walk through the woods?" She teased him with a smile.

(I can't stay online to long right now, but I'll be back home in less then an hour and I can post more then. )

Kalos smiled, to his credit blushing less at that comment. "I think I can walk fine enough." He gets up and puts his plate in the sink she he'd finished aswell, moving to kiss her.

Vixen smiled and tilted her head up slightly, meeting his lips with her own, her eyes closing as she did. She placed her hands on the counter behind her, steadying herself as she held his kiss.

Kalos closed his eyes and brought his hands to her hips, holding her close as they kissed. He slowly broke the kiss and smiled. "Just can't get enough of you."

Vixen smiled as he broke the kiss and looked up up into his eyes. "I... I love you." She whispered, only loud enough for him to hear. She looked down for a moment as she spoke, she seemed shocked with herself, but she knew she ment what she said. She didn't care that kalos wasn't of her species, he made her feel happy and he showed her that life wasnt always bad, and that's all she cared about.

Kalos seemed taken back as he heard her, but soon gave a wide smile as he thought about it. "I love you too." He replied, the more he thought about it, the more it seemed true. Ever since he'd met her he had wanted to take care of her, the more time he spent the more he had wanted to take care of her further for more than just her being an innocent, but also because he couldn't be without her.

It felt like forever before kalos spoke, but when he did, she felt like she had butterflies in her stomach. Vixen smiled happily and leaned her head forward, her lips pressing against his is a loving kiss. She moved her arms and wrapped them around his neck. The more time she spent with kalos, the more she was drawn towards him. She knew she could never love someone as much as she loved him. She held the kiss until she was out of breath before slowly pulling back. "Who knows, maybe we could start our own pack." She said somewhat sarcastically.

Kalos gave a slight chuckle and happily held her close. "A pack of Griffons or Dragons? Maybe if half-breeds where the females are the dominant gender." He replied jokingly, leaning against the counter as they stood holding.

She grinned and rolled her eyes playfully. "If only it was that easy. " she chuckled softly before resting her head against his chest. The odds of her getting pregnant with his children would be next to none, dragon shifters had a hard enough time reproducing with shifters of their own kind. She looked up at him happily. "Want to go for a walk puppy?" She teased.

Kalos nods, smiling down at her. "I think a walk would be good Mistress." He replied, letting go of her before walking to the door. He heads out and begins to walk through the woods, like before letting her go where she fancied.

She smiled up at him and followed him to the door. She followed him into the woods, not really caring where they ended up. She walked with him deeper Into the woods, eventually coming back to the pond they had swam at the day before. She grinned and looked at kalos as they passed by it. "If our packs found out that we were together, they'd kill us both. No half-bloods... That's a stupid law." She muttered under her breath.

(Back after super )

"Or worse." Kalos nods, remembering what she said about the being bred. Granted he highly doubted anything like that would happen to him, even with the panties and his alpha blood. "But yes is a stupid law, I don't see anything wrong with our partnership, not in the least." He replied with a smile.

(Okies, see you when your back.

On the thought I had in the post, have any plans for what would happen if the two of them ever get temporarily captured by her clan at some point?)

Vixen looked down as she thought, he was right, they could do much worse then kill them. She looked up at his second comment, smiling softly. "Neither do I." She said happily. No mater what anyone told her, she would never believe that her love for kalos was wrong. "Why didn't you stay and get married, everyone hates that law. But you actually left. Why?" She had heard of many alphas who hadn't wanted to get married, but the had gone through with it. She wondered what made kalos hate it so much, that he left.

(They would probably chain them up, and make him watch as they raped/hurt vixen. And try to get him to tell them where his pack lived.)

"A hand of fate... It was the morning after I was told and we went on a hunting trip. During the trip I fell down crevice and got stuck into a cave. It took me a long while to be able to get out, the more I though the more I figured that, right then I was free, no one knew I was alive and I was left to myself... So I took the chance and never returned home." Kalos replied, giving a small sigh. Despite enjoying this life he did feel bad about what he must of done to his family.

(Okay, might I also suggest they try dominating and humiliating him too. They see themselves as the superior species so they'd like putting him in his place.)

Vixen listened as he spoke, he had seen the opportunity and he took it. She was glad, in a way, because if he hadn't left his pack, she would be dead. Vixen was about to respond to what he had said when a hand came out of the bushes, grabbing her arm and yanking her into the arms of a man. Looking up she realized Trent was now holding her tightly against his chest, with an iron dagger held tightly to her throat. "Run!" But it was to late, the other members of trends group surrounded kalos, two grabbing his arms while another punched him in the stomach. Vixen tried to break free of Trent's grasp, but the more she fought, the harder he would press the blade against her skin. She yelped in pain as the iron blade made contact with her skin, she felt like her neck was on fire.

"Well,well,well. Look what we have here. I was starting to think we would never find you. " Trent grinned evily at kalos as his men held him down. "And look, she found us a pet. " he and the other men laughed. After all to them, griffins were seen as pets. Trent looked down at vixen with an evil smile. "Alpha will be so glad to have his little play thing back. " Vixen looked at kalos, her eyes wide with panic and fear. "Lock him up, and let's get back to alpha." Trent growled at his men before turning and starting to walk towards the edge of the Forrest. His men quickly chained his arms and legs, only giving him enough slack to take small steps. "Come on, move it!" They snapped at him, shoving his back to get him to start walking, following Trent.

(That is a good idea. They could be held captive for a day or two before they escape. )

Kalos snapped around as Vixen was grabbed, practically growling as he saw Trent had her. He tried to reach her but the two men had him grabbed. He went to shift and throw them off, but the punch to the gut knocked the wind out if him, dazing long enough him to ruin that plan.

Kalos glares at Trent, continuing to growl at the man, though right now was powerless as they chained him up. He for now obeyed and got moving, as they walked attempting to shift his hands, trying to get an idea if he could break the chains by shifting, though he had a doubt about that.

Vixen growled at Trent's as he carried her, knowing that it was just a show for dominance. She tried to looked back at kalos, but her view was limited. It wasn't long before they reached the edge of the woods, and waiting for them where to black cars. Vixen was thrown into the back of one, and Trent soon got in behind her. She wanted to call out to kalos, but the less emotion towards him she showed, the less likely it was that they would find out of them being together. Thou they could probably smell him all over her.

(Gtg for a bit. I won't be posting much today :p work. Sorry. )

Kalos was soon shoved into the back of one of the other cars with a grunt. He was trying not too be too panicked from being away to her, on similar thoughts to her that it might help their chances if they didn't know they were together. He sits up and glares at the men who get in the card with him, patiently waiting till he has a chance to escape, he couldn't let them hurt her.

(No worries, post when you can.)

Vixen sat as far away from Trent as she could. As the cars started she shuddered. She couldn't help but be full of fear, she knew what they would do to her. Or worse, what they would do to kalos. "Your alphas bitch Trent. Always doing exactly what he says." She growled at him under her breath. She turned her head to look out the window, watching where they were going. Within half an hour they were at the city limits, and soon would be back to her packs main home.

Trent growled at her from the other side of the car. "We'll see who ends up as alphas bitch later tonight. " he snapped before going back to his phone.

(I'm back for a few hours. )

Kalos watched out the window, trying to figure where they were going, he wanted to know for when they escaped. He took a moment to glance at the other men in the car, sizing them up with a low growl.

(Welcome back)

By the time the cars stopped they had been driving for over an hour. They pulled up next to a giant house, clearly the alphas house. Vixen was pulled out of the car, Trent grinning as he shut the door behind her, never letting go of her wrist. As she got out of the car she looked over at kalos, only he would be able to see the fear in her eyes. There was a large man standing by the door of the house, watching the scene before him. Vixen was forced to follow Trent up the stairs, and in front of the man. The man was taller then all of them, and clearly stronger, he was clearly the alpha. He growled down at vixen, raising one hand he struck her with the back of his hand. She yelped as his hand made contact with the side of her face. "Get them inside." He growled before turning and disappearing inside the house. Both her and kalos were brought to a semi large room, with chains hanging from the walls. Vixen clenched her jaw as she was chained, the cuffs made of iron and burnt her skin. She watched as kalos was chains on the opposite side of the room. Once the men had chained them both they left the room, leaving only her and kalos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom