Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalos looked at Vixen and tried to give her a reassuring look, hoping to keep her calm. He watched as they approached the man, growling at him after he smacked her, glaring at him. He knew he would have to kill him eventually.

He gave a sigh as they were put in chains, glancing around to check they were alone. "It'll be okay Vixen, we will get out of this."

Vixen looked up as the men left, glancing around the room before looking at kalos as he spoke. "Listen to me, you can't tell them anything about your pack. Not a word. " she said quietly, not wanting anyone outside of the room to hear them. Vixen closed her eyes, the side of her face throbbing, along with her wrists. She clenched her jaw as her wrists began to bleed. "Dragons hate iron. " she muttered before looking at kalos as the door opened and in came her alpha, Trent and another man. She immediately recognized the third man as her father.

"Oh vixen, you could of been a great alpha." Her alpha slowly walked over to her, his eyes moving up and Down her body for a moment before he continued. "But I guess it wasn't to be. You took something from me vixen, and I want it back. " he growled angerly. He waited for a few moments, giving her the chance to answer him. When she didn't, he growled and turned around, looking at kalos. "Break them. " he growled at Trent before leaving the room with her father.

Trent grinned and looked from kalos to vixen. He waited til his alpha and her father left before walking over to kalos, punching him in the stomach. "I'm going to fuck your girlfriend, and there's nothing you can do about it." He growled quietly into his ear with a smirk.

Kalos nodded in agreement and looked at her wrists sad fully, wishing there was someway to help right now. He turns and watches the Alpha as he came in, glaring and giving a low growl the whole time. He pulled at the chains again, still no give in them.

When the two men left he growled at Trent as he approached, before hunching forward as he got punched again, doing much the same as last time. He tries his best to shake it up and glare up at him. "Not my girlfriend..." A lie of course, but he hoped he didn't know any better. "Should of killed you back at the alley..."

Trent chuckled as he spoke, they had obviously slept together. His scent clung to her like a bad smell. "You should of, but you didn't. And now, I'm going to kill you. " he growled with an evil smile. He looked over kalos for a moment, before his eyes cought a glimpse of red sticking out of his pants. He grinned and pulled on the part sticking out, soon figuring out that he was wearing red lace panties. "Your a pantie boy! Oh that's to funny. Your a fag, you think your so tough but look at you! " he laughed before smirking. "Maybe we'll fuck you first. And while we're at it get you to tell us all about your pack." He grinned and looked over his shoulder at vixen."I'll save the best for last." He growled before looking back at kalos. "Tell me where your pack is." He growled.

Kalos eyes went wide and blushed for a moment as he found what he was wearing, of all the times to be discovered, had to be now? He shook his head and got back to growling at Trent, doing his best to ignore the taunts and insults thrown at him. "I'm sure you would of figured out you were in a packs land when you came." He pointed out, glaring at him. "I'm a solitary man, no pack."

Trent growled and smacked kalos hard across the face. "Wrong answer. Everyone has a pack, rogue or not. Now tell me, where are they!" He growled at him. To him, kalos was nothing more then a pet, and he would make sure that he knew his place. Growling he grabbed the edge of kalos shirt, ripping it apart he, leaving his chest bare. "The more you annoy me, the more painful it will be." He growled.

Kalos grunted as he got hit, his face moving to the side with the hit. He slowly turned back to face him, still glaring as his shirt was torn off. "Fine, I technically had a pack, they've long since relocated, could be anywhere now." He replied, hoping he'd buy it.

Trent growled and narrowed his eyes at him. "I will get what I want eventually." He snapped before punching him in the gut again. He grabbed his chin, forcing him to look him in the eyes. "Do you really want to play this game, pet. Because I will win, and you will tell me what I want to know. One way, or another." He growled before chaining him so that kalos was facing the wall, his back now unprotected.

(Do you want him to dominate him?)

Kalos grunted again, flinching less this time, he was getting used to the punches. "Sorry bud, got nothing to tell." He replied with a growl, staring him right in the eye. Kalos was soon turned and he tried to look back behind him.

(Yes I'm good with it if you are.)

Trent grinned and looped his fingers in the rim of kalos pants, pushing them down to his knees. "Time to learn your place, pet." He growled into his ear. He pushed kalos panties to one side before smacking his ass extremely hard. "You sure you don't know anything?" He grinned.

Vixen clenched her jaw as Trent went about humiliating kalos, hating that she couldn't help him.

Kalos gulped slightly, watching as he was exposed to Trent, trying to keep himself calm. He grunted as his ass got smacked, looking forward at the wall once more. "I'm quite positive." Despite himself a shiver ran down his spine, before Vixen he'd never been with anyone, let alone another man. Now he was about to experience it first hand and honestly hoped he didn't enjoy the experience.

Trent growled as he still didn't tell him anything. He grinned and undid his own pants, his member already hard from the thought of fucking vixen and now him. "Then, pantie boy, your going to know what it feels like to be someone's bitch." He growled into his ear, his hard cock rubbing against kalos ass. "You can stop this anytime, you just have to tell me where your pack is." He lied. He would make sure kalos knew his place, and that he knew who was boss. He kicked kalos legs apart, his hands now gripping his hips tightly.

Kalos chuckled silently in his head, jokes on you, I'm already her bitch, the thought easing him a tad in this terrible time. Kalos felt the cock on his ass and tried to pull away, this effort foiled by being kicked and grabbed. The kick resulted in him losing his balance and ended up bent over infront of the wall, a good result for Trent, an easier position to use him. Kalos shuddered and slowly turned his head, despite himself he wanted to see just what was going inside him.

Trent chuckled as kalos ended up bent over, giving him a good view of his open ass. He considered using his spit as lube, but decided to against it, wanting this to be as painful as he could make it. He pressed the tip of his cock against kalos hole, before forcing his head inside of him. He was loser then he thought he would be, but still tight. He groaned and forced the first few inches of his cock inside of him. His hands moved to kalos's back, making sure that he stayed bent over as he invaded his ass. "Your nothing but a pet, dirt. " he growled into his ear as he leaned over him. He forced half of his member inside of him before having to pause for a moment due to him being so tight. He was about the same length as kalos, groaning he thrusted forward, inching deeper inside of him.

Kalos gives a grunt as the member entered him, going in fairly easy due to the previous nights activities. Kalo had closed his eyes, the experience unpleasant and painful. However as half the member went in his eyes snapped open a moment as a surge of pleasure ran down to his groin, Trent's member hitting against the sensitive spot. Kalos at this point started to worry, Trent was taking this slow and not just pounding away like he expected. If he kept going like this, steadily building up, Kalos worried the pleasure would override the pain. The last thing Kalos wanted was to have pleasure from this, let alone be humiliated with a climax.

Trent groan as he slid in to his base, grinning he began to thrust as fast and as hard as he could, pounding him with no mercy. Unknowingly hitting kalos's sweet spot occasionally. He pulled out til just his tip was left inside before holding his cock inside of his ass, Trent repeated this motion for a few minutes, pounding his ass raw. His cock began to leak pre inside of him, by now the sound of his hips slapping against his ass filled the room. "Tell me.. Where your pack is." He grunted in between thrusts.

Kalos shuddered for a brief moment as he hilted inside, before gasping out as he began pounding him fast and hard. He inwardly was relieved, the pain racking up and stopping the pleasure becoming too much. The pre made the massage easier for Trent, the more he went the slicker and smoother it was to fuck Kalos. "I told you...I don't know.." Kalos replied with a grunt, panting between his grunts.

Trent continued to abuse his ass, growling in between his groans. His pre making it easer to slid in and out of his ass. "I don't believe you. " he grunted before focusing on thrusting. He leaned closer to kalos's back, his hands gripping his sides tightly. "If you don't start telling me... What I want to know, I'm going to make you watch as I beat the crap out of vixen." He threatened. He could feel his pleasure building, signaling he was close to climax.

"I don't know though!" Kalos grunted out, looking down as he gripped the chains that held him, panting heavily. As the pleasure built for Trent, the smoother thrusts were causing the Kalos' pleasure to increase. Much to his disgust the dull pain began to be out weighed and Kalos held in a groan as his own member began to erect. Part of him hoped Trent wouldn't find out, but he was more concerned with Vixen than himself right now.

Trent closed his eyes, holding back for as long as he could. He slowed his thrusts, but after a few minutes of long, slow thrusts his cock began to twitch. Groaning he hilted his cock deep inside of him before exploding, painting his insides with his hot cum. "Fuck, that's a good bitch. Take my seed!" He panted into his ear. He waited until his cock stopped squirting before pulling it out of his ass."turn around!" He growled at him.

Kalos panted, the long slow thrusts, causing the pain to be entirely replaced by pleasure. As the minutes past his own cock hardened and leaked pre into his panties. Mercifully it ended and Kalos whimpered with a shudder as he felt his insides get filled with the hot cum. On Trent's orders he slowly turned around, deciding it was best not to argue this point when he was trying to convince him he was being truthful.

Trent decided that kalos didn't know anything about his pack, but that wouldn't stop him from breaking vixen. He looked kalos over, noticing his hard member and the stain his pre had made in his panties he chuckled. "Maybe I'll keep you alive as my pet. Seems like you enjoyed that ass fuck." He grinned down at him before turning and walking over to vixen. "What a shame, you and I would of been get together." He reached out, grabbing vixens chin and raising her head. He watched as vixen began to growl at him, her fists clenching. " I'm not permitted to know what exactly what you did, but I do have to break you." He growled. He let go of her chin, his hand clenching before punching vixen in the stomach, followed up by two more punches to her sides. He watched as vixen hunched over with each punch, yet she made little sound. Reaching up he tightened her chains, her hands now forced high above her head, leaving her helpless. "I've waited a long time for this. " he growled as his hand found its way to her inner thigh. Vixen growled at him, quickly kicking him hard in his thigh, Trent knew she wouldn't give up without a fight. After all, that's what they had been taught to do. "Bitch!" He growled angerly. He raised his hand, smacking her hard across her face before turning and leaving the room, the door closing after him. She knew that he would be back, and then it would be her turn to be raped. She looked over at kalos, tears in her eyes as she looked him over. "I'm so sorry, kalos..." She whimpered quietly.

(Sorry it took so long, the fam came over for a visit after work)

Kalos looked away as he beat her, not wishing to watch this. He just wanted to get free and get her safe. As Trent walked out he turned back to her and gave a small smile, trying to reassure her. "It's fine Vixen, I can cope. We'll get out of this." Kalos tells her, hoping an oppertunity presented itself before Trent came back for her.

(No worries)

Vixen sighed and lowered her head, her wrists growing raw as the iron rubbed against them. She knew it could be hours before Trent came back, or even minutes. Either way she was not looking forward to his return. Her entire body ached, and she knew it would only get worse. "I don't suppose you know how to pick locks?"

(Do you want them to escape before or after Trent comes back?)

"Sadly not, could give it a go if I had something to work with." Kalos replied, with a sigh, hoping Trent didn't come back any time soon. He looked at the chains around his wrists, trying to see if he could get to the locks themselves with his hands.

(Good with either, I have an idea for them getting rescued that would lead into going to Kalos' pack.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom