Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Games

Lyku

Super-Earth
Do any of these exist currently. It seems like a dying catagory. I'm interested in playing in one or if people are interested, i would be willing to run a game based off of Pathfinder or the new By Night Studios Vampire: The Masquerade LARP system.

Sorry everyone, i will be out of town this weekend, i will try to post if there are any posts, but i doubt i can get one out.

We had a potential 4th, but my work schedule/difference in time zone made it difficult helping out said person. I will gladly take 1 or 2 more before locking out Mend the Scar.

Revnarh said:
Yeah, I still need help with my character sheet...this is how far I came on my own.

Mostly looks like you just need to decide on your spells and feats, as well as skill ranks.

You should have two feats, and 2+ your int modifier for each level skill ranks, so you have 12 ranks to put into skills, they don't have to be class skills (the ones with checkmarks) but you can only have a maximum of 3 ranks in any given skill as you are level 3

Also you need to bring your health up to level 3 as well, unless you rolled really low In which case I think we should let you recall cause 12 health is not going to be conducive to a long life.

Remember that health is a base amount, maximized for each level, so bring it to your max amount permitted by dice and constitution modifiers.

I recalled skill rank cap being your level + 3, so at level 1, the max amount of ranks you can put in a single skill is 4. For out of class skills, that cap is halved.

That is 3.5 yes, which is why in 3.5 you get (a set number+Int ) x4 on level 1. Pathfinder simplifies this

nanachan said:
That is 3.5 yes, which is why in 3.5 you get (a set number+Int ) x4 on level 1. Pathfinder simplifies this

I keep forgetting how much nicer, and simpler Pathfinder made things. Making things so much easier.

Back
Top Bottom