Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Games

Lyku

Super-Earth
Do any of these exist currently. It seems like a dying catagory. I'm interested in playing in one or if people are interested, i would be willing to run a game based off of Pathfinder or the new By Night Studios Vampire: The Masquerade LARP system.

I'm interested in this game. Do you guys need a wizard? My first choice is a battle-mage (someone who can use magic and different weapons like swords; the closest to a battle-mage in most games is a paladin, but I'd prefer a battle-mage who can use more spells than light based ones to heal others and to fight the undead). Are there any other classes that can use magic besides wizards, druids, witches and paladins?

Sorceress, inquisitors, clerics, magus...magus would probably fit your idea best, but i have to ask, have you ever played Pathfinder before?

No, but I have played Dungeons and Dragons: The Temple of elemental Evil (it's kinda like the real D&D but for the pc). Sadly, I have no experience with pen&paper games except that I like them since my father played DSA (german version of D&D) when I was younger. I have now the books to play it, but I still need a group of players...I allways wanted to play DSA and/or D&D with others.

Can the magus use different weapons too or only swords? What kind of spells can he learn? And would he be too hard to pla for someone who never played pathfinder before?

Well...This is slightly hard if you never played the pen and paper game, because you need to know all the rules and stats of your characters.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/magus

This is the magus class

Also only core classes are allowed, so that leaves a sorcerer or wizard, which while they can use other weapons with feats and the like aren't really meant to be built that way, you could always play an elf or dwarf for the weapon proficiencies (elves get long sword and short swords, dwarves get wahammers) and maybe use some spells to enhance your strength and attacked ability, not impossible but kinda impractical.

And there's also the bard and multiclassing

Ya my recommendation would be some sort of single hand weapon fighter and a wizard multiclass, taking feats like arcane strike and weapon finesse.

Nah, I think I'll stick with the sorcerer in that case.

Is there a link where I can read the rules and everything else like classes, races, skills and so on?

The magus link nana gave you will link to the rest of the rules as well, if you need to feel free to pm me and I'll try to answer any questions you have.

Lets just see where the adventure takes us. Once Zetrin recognizes Xian, he will ask if she wants to team up again to clear a near by crypt (if Lyku is agreeable to that).

Yes, being in a group would be better than traveling alone. Sure, we'd have to share the loot fair and square, but but we could help each other in dangerous situation.

Which bloodline for my elven ssorceress should/could I take, which one would be the best for an elf?

the bloodlines available to you are undead, infernal, fey, elemental, draconic, destined, celestial, arcane, abyssal and abberant

don't think about whats best think about what the character you want to play would take, elves can be naturalistic and might have a connection to the fey, or the character might have attempted to go to a wizard college only to find it wasn't to there taste, these might lead to a fey or arcane background.

For reference if you want a person who might be able to mix it up the draconic and abyssal bloodlines allow your character to grow claws, not particularly strong by themselves but with the right options and spells it might be decently viable.

I think Zetrin should encounter Xian and Gnalus for the team up (And maybe a threesome!)

well so far Xian has tried to sleep with every man who has said more then two words to her XD maybe she'll calm down once she's satisfied.

I googled the Core Pathfinder book and took a look at it. Can I create only a male or female character? I couldn't find anything about futanari/hermaphrodite characters...

Back
Top Bottom