Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Games

Lyku

Super-Earth
Do any of these exist currently. It seems like a dying catagory. I'm interested in playing in one or if people are interested, i would be willing to run a game based off of Pathfinder or the new By Night Studios Vampire: The Masquerade LARP system.

deerpoob said:
Just be an urban druid, friend to mongrels and rodents.

I don't agree with this archtype. I just don't feel that druids should be separate from nature.

Anyway, I can make a two weapon ranger to be the main damage dealer, that would be fun.

sirix said:
deerpoob said:
Just be an urban druid, friend to mongrels and rodents.

I don't agree with this archtype. I just don't feel that druids should be separate from nature.

Anyway, I can make a two weapon ranger to be the main damage dealer, that would be fun.

but like nature is everywhere man, even the tiny little rats man.

man if base classes were allowed I'd play my magic hating scarred up hobgoblin gunslinger, ah well.

here is my not as yet name paladinsans equipment, is it wealth as level for starting gold?

Ok, mechanical sheet down. Personality and fluffly stuff on the way.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=952652

Edit: Background: Zetrin McCaster's only goal in life is to make his own name in the world. The McCaster family is well known for their undead hunting, most specializing in 2 weapon fighting, always a sword and hammer combo. Zetrin follows this last stereotype for his family but only because it is the best way to fight the undead, he has been all over the world hunting down and destroying his families enemies, but their always seems to be another cove somewhere that needs cleansing.

Xian of the swan pool
Human Female (CN)
Rogue (Charlatan)

Str 7
Dex 16+2
Con 10
Int 13
Wis 10
Cha 16

Skills
Stealth +10
Diplomacy +11
Bluff +14
Perform (Sex) +9
Acrobatic +10
Sleight of Hand +10
Use Magic Device +9
Sense Motive +7
Escape Artist +10
Disguise +9

Feats
lvl 1-Weapon Finesse
Hum-dervish dance
Skill Focus (bluff)

Rogue Talent
-Honeyed Words

Traits
-Charming
-Tatooed Wanderer (Perform: Sex)

Abilities
-Sneak Attack 2d6
-Evasion
-Natural Born liar
-Rumor monger

Background
Xian was a concubine to a warlord from a distant land, one of many in the harem, yet she stood out because of her great beauty. Though she enjoyed being desired by men, she also realizes that her beauty is fleeting. In ten years or so they will fade and this scares her. One day, a foreigner came to their lands to trade, a half-orc sailor from afar. Xian has never seen such a man and seduced him behind the warlord's back. Lo and behold, she discovered that bigger IS better. As they lie together in bed, the sailor told her of the many wondrous things beyond the ocean, magical artifacts that can grant eternal youth. So it is, the concubine escaped her homeland in search of these artifacts that will keep her forever beautiful...That..And big cocks

nanachan said:
Soo, I'm guessing this isn't happening? Anyone wanna go solo?

I was giving time to see if there was a fourth person, but I think with 3, we'll be good to go. I'll set the background scene for it later today.

Sorry about the delay on my part. A close friend of mine died, so the last few days have been hectic and the wake was tonight. If all are on board still, I am going to be posting the intro in a few minutes. I have a decent basis, and I hope Sirix and Deer have more information regarding their character so I can incorporate it into the party, as right now, the party consists of Xian, a ranger and a paladin. Background stories are a plus.

sorry, i will work on the fluffy stuff for the character tonight, i have just been busy lately and not had time to get to it.

posted :p Let's see If I can find some fun before the other boys show ip

Btw, anyone want to have a link to Xian's background? (Maybe be the sailor who fucked her in her background,or someone she had a one night stand with in her travels?)

Background up. If you think we can have a connection somewhere Nana given they both travel the world it wouldn't be horribly far fetched.

@Sirix: We can say that they teamed up during an undead infestation of a small village where she happens to be spending some time with a lover. Xian was so impressed by Zetrin's prowess that she dumped the man she was travelling with to have a nice sex marathon with Zetrin instead?

I do not believe so. Whip up a character and I'm sure Lyku would let you join.

@nanachan. sounds good to me, hopefully that prowess will continue into the game.

Background and equipment is up! now to just wait for a good oppourtunity to enter the game XD

I think a 4th character would be perfect, 4 is a good round number :p

We have a Rogue a Paladin and a Ranger, to me that says we need either a Healer or some sort of blasty magic user, but I think just about anything could fit in nicely!

sirix said:
I do not believe so. Whip up a character and I'm sure Lyku would let you join.

@nanachan. sounds good to me, hopefully that prowess will continue into the game.

Cool... Looks like the party could be best served with a cleric or a wizard... Thinking of going with an half orc Cleric in the service of a Goddess of Love named Tevega Strongheart... Just for a twist...

orc_girl___concept_in_porgress_by_paulobarrios.jpg

deerpoob said:
Background and equipment is up! now to just wait for a good oppourtunity to enter the game XD

We have a Rogue a Paladin and a Ranger, to me that says we need either a Healer or some sort of blasty magic user, but I think just about anything could fit in nicely!

Well Zetrin may start taking levels in wizard, i haven't quite decided yet.

sirix said:
deerpoob said:

Well Zetrin may start taking levels in wizard, i haven't quite decided yet.

Then perhaps a cleric is a good addition, it works quite well!

Yes, I am more than willing to have more people join. Though the story is off to an... interesting adventure, more people always enrich the story. Talking about people....I heard that I have a paladin and ranger that have sheets also, hmmmm???

Back
Top Bottom