Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quix's Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

RE: Quix's Writing Samples And Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

Malicious Lullaby said:
Oh Quix...-hugs- Regardless of the sarcasm, quick quips and basic 'I don't give a fuck' demeanor, you can be such a softy <3 I hope your dad pulls through and continues pulling through, being the exception as opposed to statistical fact. You're special and I adore you <3

lait said:
-hugs Mali hugging Quix.-
;____ ;
I hope your dad will be okay too and that everything will be okay.
T____T Gosh man, gossssh. -squeezes-

Ssshhh, Mali! No-one's meant to know I can be a softy! Adorable is fine, though. Oh, and you're pretty special yourself, XD

Thanks Lait, it's appreciated, and both of you for the thoughts and hugs.

It's just something that popped out as I was writing, and we've known for a while. Unfortunately, there's not really much hope for a recovery; he's already lasted around three times the average with his condition; more just in a way, I'd prefer it happen quickly, rather than continue to be a slow deterioration to the point where his mind's still active, but he can't do anything at all.

The good news is that both of my brother's will be in the same place, by choice, tomorrow, to watch my nephew play football. They might even talk to each other :)

The weekend went surprisingly well. Watched my nephew's play football on Saturday, which was quite enjoyable, and both of my brother's got along. Main reason they were there, was that because they don't really speak to each other, my niece doesn't often get to see her cousins (One brother has a daughter, the other two son's), and she wanted to catch up with them. Only bad point was that my sister-in-law, who had a bad cause of the flu - she sounded like a tv with bad electronic interference, her voice constantly fading in and out, and cutting off in the middle of a sentence - was there, and passed her headache along to me. Hopefully that's all it is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a few responses to write, and will get to them in the next few days. I'm becoming more confident that my on-hiatus story will definitely be picked back up at some stage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, when I had a bit of spare time last week, I completed the introduction/application for Elliquiy, which once started, isn't as time consuming as it initially seemed, and have just been approved as a member. I probably won't use it much, but it's good to have a back-up, and some have told me that I might find a greater number of compatible partners, in regards to the types female characters I prefer to write opposite of, on there, so I'll keep that in mind. I was surprised by the number of familiar names I've run across already, and at first glance am not a big fan of the interface/request thread format, though that may just be because I'm so accustomed to the one here.

Malicious Lullaby said:
I tried Elliquy. Obviously I am still here for a reason xP

Well, I'm very glad you're still here, Mali, XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to head home early from work yesterday with a touch of the flu, which seems to have improved with some good sleep. Have about twenty movies downloaded, and was going to take the opportunity to watch a couple, but decided against it; I really have to be in the right mood for a particular film; and tend to watch documentaries more than anything; true crime, biographies and nature mostly; and instead viewed a few episodes of the BBC's 'Planet Earth' series, narrated by David Attenborough.

Due to my particular fascination for the wild animals of Africa, I thought I'd share a scene from that episode; also to show that Lions don't only prey on poor, little, defenceless baby Buffalo! Some truly amazing images, and rarely filmed sights, it's one of the best nature series I've seen, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who has an interest.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PziDIb5_Qys[/video]

DAMMIT QUIX

;______________ :
the poor elephant.

THE POOR LIONS ARE HUNGRY WHICH I UNDERSTAND~~~~
/flips tables

But damn T____T

lait said:
DAMMIT QUIX

;______________ :
the poor elephant.

/flips tables

But damn T____T

Malicious Lullaby said:
The poor elephant... :(

I'm right there with you Lait .

First, you comment about them picking on a baby buffalo, then when they take on something ten times their own size, you're not happy with that.

What are the poor lions meant to do; become Vegans? :)

I thought Elliquiy would be a great place for me, and I couldn't be more wrong. I know and understand that many people love it (some even more than they like BMR), and I know all the benefits of being on Elliquiy that one may not get here, but it just wasn't for me.

Plus that white background looks awful with "pretty" request threads.
I also find the sub-forum organization on the site to be needlessly more complicated than it should be.
But then, like you, it could just be because I'm used to seeing simpler ones, here on BMR and on other roleplaying sites.

I always find animals totally fascinating, especially those lions. Now show me the badass/scary animals and insects that everyone says Australia is home to!

Ariamella said:
I thought Elliquiy would be a great place for me, and I couldn't be more wrong. I know and understand that many people love it (some even more than they like BMR), and I know all the benefits of being on Elliquiy that one may not get here, but it just wasn't for me.

Plus that white background looks awful with "pretty" request threads.
I also find the sub-forum organization on the site to be needlessly more complicated than it should be.
But then, like you, it could just be because I'm used to seeing simpler ones, here on BMR and on other roleplaying sites.

I always find animals totally fascinating, especially those lions. Now show me the badass/scary animals and insects that everyone says Australia is home to!

I agree, it just doesn't appear as user friendly as BMR. I might get around to learning how it works one day, and setting up a thread, but it's not a priority. I didn't think about that 'pretty' thing, though, XD

I love animals, particularly the big cats, and have been lucky enough to travel to Africa, and view them in their natural environment.

As for scary, dangerous Australian animals, do you mean like this?

873765-koala.jpg

OOOOHHHH MY GODDD QUIX.
THAT IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL WEEK.
I'm easily amused, and I really like the koala. I want to get one; how do I get one?!

Aren't they actually dangerous animals though? O_O

And how was Africa?! That must have been crazy awesome.

Ariamella said:
OOOOHHHH MY GODDD QUIX.
I'm easily amused, and I really like the koala. I want to get one; how do I get one?!

Cute, isn't it.

They're only dangerous if you try to pick them up. They spend all their time climbing trees (when they're not sleeping, which is like twenty hours a day), so their claws are ridiculously sharp. I'll pop one in the post for you tomorrow, XD

Not as dangerous as Kangaroo's, though; this happened in my city a few years ago!

And it was crazy awesome. If you ever get the chance, go! XD

Mr Quixotic said:
Ariamella said:
OOOOHHHH MY GODDD QUIX.

Cute, isn't it.

They're only dangerous if you try to pick them up. They spend all their time climbing trees (when they're not sleeping, which is like twenty hours a day), so their claws are ridiculously sharp. I'll pop one in the post for you tomorrow, XD

Not as dangerous as Kangaroo's, though; this happened in my city a few years ago!

And it was crazy awesome. If you ever get the chance, go! XD

How does one pick up a koala without getting hurt? I want to cuddle with it :C

LOL. The kangaroo is so beyond thuggin'. I wonder if it was okay though... Like, if it had any glass stuck in it. That must have hurt so bad.

This happened actually in a neighborhood near mine a couple months ago, and it was funny as fuck xD. We were all questioning who owned a buffalo in a suburban area LOL.

Ariamella said:
How does one pick up a koala without getting hurt? I want to cuddle with it :C

LOL. The kangaroo is so beyond thuggin'. I wonder if it was okay though... Like, if it had any glass stuck in it. That must have hurt so bad.

This happened actually in a neighborhood near mine, and it was funny as fuck xD. We were all questioning who owned a buffalo in a suburban area LOL.

You wouldn't even try to pick one up in the wild. At Zoo's and so on, I'm not sure; they usually just let you pet baby ones.

Hopefully it was okay. You're probably not going to like this, but where I am, Kangaroo's are considered pests, and they cull their numbers every year.

Who the hell did own a Buffalo!

Mr Quixotic said:

You wouldn't even try to pick one up in the wild. At Zoo's and so on, I'm not sure; they usually just let you pet baby ones.

Hopefully it was okay. You're probably not going to like this, but where I am, Kangaroo's are considered pests, and they cull their numbers every year.

:C Sadface.
Are they treated like... giant rodents? Are kangaroos aggressive towards humans? O_O

Ariamella said:
Mr Quixotic said:

:C Sadface.
Are they treated like... giant rodents? Are kangaroos aggressive towards humans? O_O

I wasn't exactly sure myself, so here's the official reason for why they cull them, XD

"The conservation cull of up to 2466 eastern grey kangaroos is needed to protect biodiversity and maintain populations at appropriate levels to minimise impacts on other flora and fauna in critical grassland and woodland sites"

Not mostly, they can be if you approach them, but they usually stay clear of people.

Mr Quixotic said:
lait said:
DAMMIT QUIX

;______________ :
the poor elephant.

/flips tables

But damn T____T

Malicious Lullaby said:
The poor elephant... :(

I'm right there with you Lait .

First, you comment about them picking on a baby buffalo, then when they take on something ten times their own size, you're not happy with that.

What are the poor lions meant to do; become Vegans? :)

Myesss xP

Just came here to read your writing samples. It left me speechless for the most part, they were very well written as If I was reading a book.

PoisonIvy said:
Just came here to read your writing samples. It left me speechless for the most part, they were very well written as If I was reading a book.

Thanks Poison Ivy, waking up to an unexpected compliment is a great start to the day, and your kind words are much appreciated.

Talking about my first roleplay with Mali; one which lasted almost a year, and was the first I'd ever written to come to a proper, fitting conclusion, suddenly brought back memories, and made me want to post another sample, XD

I've Come to Stare. You Want Me to Stare? - Quix and Mali

Jensen could feel it. The adrenaline surging through his body, and the power. That sensation of having control and adulation. Ever since he was a child, he'd been the one to talk loudest, do the daring and dangerous stunts, and take risks that the other kids wouldn't. All to impress, and be the centre of attention. That's why he'd eventually gotten into the club scene. So that he could have a bevy of gorgeous young women at his beck and call. Women who would follow his orders and do whatever he wished. Women who feared him, and his power. As much as he'd wanted Jinx, cared for her and, in his own way, even loved her, those emotions weren't strong enough to over-ride his need to be the man. One who demanded respect and subservience from those beneath him.

And the slut had disrespected him by spreading her legs for Parker Kane. Now she was to face the consequences. This wasn't only about Jinx, but also every other dancer in the club, and any who may work there in the future. They'd hear the story, they'd hear what he'd done. How he'd fucked a virgin stripper in full view of the audience, and ripped away what was precious to her, simply because she had disobeyed his wishes. No-one would dare do that again. No-one. Sacrificing Jinx to ensure that happened was a hefty price to pay, but Jensen had no choice. His pride demanded it be paid.

His erection grew as he pulled her head up by the hair, and saw the knowledge in her expression, that yes, he was going to go through with it. Jensen was going to make her suck his cock, and then he was going to fuck her. Right here, in full view of a hundred screaming and cheering men, all of whom would be wishing they could be in his place. He'd never experienced what it was like to perform on stage, as the girls did, removing their clothes in front of adoring customers, but he began to sense a little of how it must feel. He was the centre of attention, like he'd hadn't been in years, and he realised why some of the girls kept coming back. Why they became addicted to performing, and couldn't give the game away.

Like the whore on her knees in front of him who, at that moment, had no idea that after he humiliated her, he'd rip away the opportunity to keep feeding her addiction as well. He knew every club owner in the city, and none of them would dare employ her without his approval. After he threw her out on the street, she wouldn't be dancing again. Not for hundreds of fawning, pussy-whipped men. Men who screamed for her attention, and showered her with money and gifts. Men whose glazed eyes evidenced how much they wanted her. How much they needed her. After tonight, the bitch would have to go cold turkey, and Jensen wasn't sure which would hurt most. That, or the humiliation he was about to put her through.

Although he'd wanted to ravage Jinx for so long, this moment wasn't so much about the sex, and feeling her tight, no-longer-virgin pussy clamped around his cock, than it was about revenge. "That's right Jinx, after this it will be different. You have no fucking idea". Raimi spat the words out, then gasped as he tugged her head forward and her tongue slid up his shaft. His eyes narrowed, and darkened. "Suck it, slut", He didn't give her a chance to refuse as he thrust his hips forward, and slammed his entire length in her mouth.

The next fifteen minutes were a blur. Afterwards, Jensen Raimi would have no real memory of the detail. Just snippets here and there; the cacophony of noise; every bouncer in the club lined up at the front of the stage to stop it from being stormed; grown men, in business suits and ties, jeering like rowdy children watching a school yard fight. He would later recall how his hand ripped at her hair, and his balls slapped her chin as he fucked her mouth. That, from somewhere, a table from the floor had been thrown on the stage, and a chant had gone up from the crowd, "Fuck her, fuck, fuck her". That he'd slammed Jinx face-down on the table, and fucked her without mercy, and left scratches on her skin and bruises on her thighs.

It was only when he'd released his seed deep inside her, and his breath slowed, that the arena came back into focus. Men stood and applauded as he placed one hand on Jinx's head, and shoved her cheek down onto the cold wood, so that he could withdraw his cock and move to his feet. The crowd quietened. With the young stripper splayed out, face-down, her skin bruised and marked, and cum leaking from her pussy, Jensen whispered. "Goodbye Jinx"

Then he raised his voice, and motioned to the security staff. "Get the bitch out of here, and make sure she never comes back".

The club owner didn't even so much as glance over his shoulder as he walked back to the office, and two muscled bouncers - four times Jinx's size - each grabbed an arm, and dragged her away. "You heard the boss". The audience parted like the Red Sea to allow them through, and thirty seconds later Jinx was thrown out onto the street, the club doors slammed shut behind her.

Malicious Lullaby said:
<3 Breaks my heart every time.

I know, but damn it was a fun post to write, XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just brought home a fresh out of the oven Garlic, Black Pepper and Parmesan Rodini from the bakery:

a4a0f815-7ab3-4b2f-ab08-cbe0027c8c79.jpg

That flavour combination sings a happy tune in my mouth!

It tasted so nummy, I love fresh-baked bread.

Woke up yesterday with a slightly swollen red eye, which feels like as if it's bruised. (No, no-one's punched me in the face lately, which may surprise a few people!) From a little internet self-diagnosis, it sounds as if it may be a temporary case of dry-eye, most likely caused by my gas heater which keeps me wonderfully warm, but also takes all of the moisture out of the air, exacerbated by too much time staring a computer screen, which apparently means you don't blink as much (you learn something new every day!). Some eye-drops, and trying to stay off the computer as much as I can for a day or two and I should be right. It's irritating more than anything.

And there are worse things than an sore eye. Received this email from one of the girl's at work, first thing this morning:

"Sooooo I've pulled the muscle in my neck/shoulder (again) getting out of bed (again). Going to book into the physio as soon as they are open but id say I won't make it in to work today. Also going to stop pulling muscles because it really fucking hurts."

Back
Top Bottom