Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

"You only say that because i could spend all day eating you out and never once complain or come up for air. " He smiled leaning up and kissing her lips softly his hands massaging her thighs firmly. He groaned with delight at the taste of her. Even having his taste mixed in did not for a moment dull the delight tasting her for the first time was for him. Letting out a soft groan of joy both for being able to taste her and feeling her licking his shaft.

"That's not the only reason why I say that," she insisted, her lips against his cock. She shivered from his kiss, trying to keep her body still. She swirled her tongue around the tip, one of her hands hold the base so she could focus her mouth on the sensitive head.

"Oh god!" He groaned as she worked his head which was still sensitive from their previous love making. He returned her attention with is own his hand gently gripping her parting her lips slightly so he could access her clit better. Lips slowly sealing around it sucking firmly his tongue gently rubbing it almost as if he was scared to touch it.

Her tongue lapped at his head. She didn't add too much pressure, knowing how sensitive he had to be. Soon her entire mouth wrapped around his dick and she slid the length into her mouth slowly. She moaned on his cock feeling he lips wrap around her clit. Her hips pressed down on his face automatically, feeding him more of herself.

He groaned as she began working him more intently and pressed herself down into him. He was in heaven right now so happy to be with her giving her pleasure and feeling her do the same. His hands shifted slowly using one to hold her open for him as the other pressed its middle finger deep into her. Slowly exploring every inch of her as it rocked in and out of her before slowly adding a second finger into the mix.

Her breath had already quickened and she was panting softly on his cock. She worked his erection in and out of his mouth, gradually increasing pressure and speed. She whimpered when she felt a finger plunge inside her. Her hips moved in time with the finger, her moans getting louder when he added another finger. "Ohh-ohhh God," she groaned.

He smirked as she called out and broke his seal on her clit letting out a soft groan. "Oh god? I have not even gotten started yet honey maybe i should stop till your finished. " He chuckled softly before recapturing her clit in his mouth and sucking on it firmly. He decided that he did not care if she got him off at this moment he wanted to rock her world and he was going to do just that. His fingers began working into her quickly pressing on her gspot with each and every movement. His tongue then set to work almost attacking her clit constantly changing the force and speed of his licks from darting flicks to hard slow licks.

She took a deep breath, rolling her eyes at his words. He was cocky about his abilities, but she liked that. She shivered at the thought of him having not even gotten started yet. She felt like she was already ready to orgasm. She cried out over his cock, trying to do her best to focus on him. She pressed his cock deep into her mouth so it rubbed against the back of her throat. The second his fingers began pressing against her g-spot, she had to stop. Her body moved up and down rapidly against his face and fingers. "Yes! Yes! Uhhhhhh yes, baby, yes!"

His fingers began to work her with a frenetic pace as his tongue did the same thing. Constantly changing his pace and angle as he worked her intently not wanting her to get used to it. When she had to stop he smirked he had been able to cause her to lose her focus and that pleased him. As fantastic as it felt to feel her sucking him he loved making her helpless with pleasure even more.

She grinded down onto his face, the passion blurring her vision. She had never imagined that it could feel this good. She gripped his thighs, giving his cock a few licks here and there when she had moments of clarity. "Uhh uhh uhh," she panted before climaxing. While her lower body went still on top of his face, the rest of her shivered in pleasure as she reached her peak. She bit her lip to keep from moaning out even more. If he was going to keep this up, he had to make sure his walls were sound-proof.

He paused for a few moments taking a breath as she came looking down their bodies at her smirking. "I'm not going to stop eating your pussy till you make me cum. " He chuckled softly he did not care he would continue to lap at her until hell froze over and never once complain. His lips sealed around her clit and began licking her with renewed fervor he absolutely loved the way she tasted and the more he hasted her the hungrier for her he was.

She groaned, knowing how hard it would be to concentrate long enough to make him cum. "Uhhh you bastard," she teased breathlessly. She groaned again when his mouth wrapped back around her clit. She adjusted her position so she wasn't sitting directly on his face. It would make it a little harder to get to her without him lifting his head. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, turning her attention back to his still erect manhood.

His head followed her hips pressing his lips against her pussy his mouth never pausing. He knew he would not be able to keep his neck up like this for ever when was no longer able he would just have to find another way to get her off. He groaned as she renewed her attention on his manhood. He groaned happily and continued to work her quickly wanting to make her cum again and again.

She did her best not to squirm from the feel of his mouth against her. She knew that the new position would make him crane his neck, but it didn't seem to slow him down at all. She whimpered and sucked on him harder, pressing her tongue against his tip where she knew he was most sensitive. She tried to match his speed and intensity, wanting them to both be pleasured in the same way.

He groaned loudly still working her intently as he did his best to keep focused. Feeling her working him was fantastic and it would not take long for him to cum. He could not believe how easy it was for her to get him off she gave amazing head.

She held his base, deepthroating him again and again. She copied his technique of varying her speed and pressure so he couldn't get used to one feeling. She knew he was getting closer and that gave her more incentive to keep it up. He had already made her cum and she was eager to return the favor.

He was groaning nearly constantly in pure ecstasy as she took him deeply. He was forcing himself to maintain his fevered pace as he worked her wanting to force her to cum. His hips rocking up into her a bit delighting in the feeling he certainly would not last much longer. He thought he would be able to hold out longer then he did with a loud groan he pushed his head back into the bed releasing her clit. "My fucking god!" His hand moved his thumb rubbing her clit as he worked hard and fast into her.

She knew her efforts were working once he started to thrust into her mouth. His moans just encouraged her more. She became nearly desperate in her attempt to make him cum. She chuckled onto his cock from his outburst and the fact that he had to release her clit. Then she cried out herself and knew she was having another orgasm; this one as powerful as her first. "C--Coonne on--cum with me," she urged, squeezing the area just under the head with her thumb and index finger while her tongue focused on it again.

He was already starting his climax when she begged him fore it and the moment she took him back into her mouth he filled it. His body twitching hard but never stopping its attention on her pussy as he came hard. Groaning lightly as his eyes closed tight having an intense orgasm as he sprayed his seed into her mouth. He was one step away from doing what he wanted tonight and he knew he would do so in a matter of time.

Calena kept her mouth tight around his manhood as his hot, thick cum spurted into her mouth. She drank in his seed as soon as it entered her mouth. Once he finally stopped, she removed her mouth and used her tongue to lick up any excess. She had never been so satisfied with herself for having made a man cum. When she came herself, she lowered her body back down on his face, grinding him until her pleasure was over. She panted against his cock as she regained her breath. "Mmmmm mmmm yeah," she murmured.

Slowly he regained his strength and moved her gently so she was laying on top of him again. Pressing his lips into her shoulder he kissed her gently covering them back up. "You give the best head I have never had it feel so good when i came before. " He smiled rubbing her side knowing that this would likely be the last night they made love for the week wanting to take things slow. He did not intend to follow her around like a puppy and see her every day they would both need their time and space.

She curled back up to him, slowly catching her breath. She blushed a bit at his compliment. "It was hard," she admitted. "It was so hard to concentrate on what I was doing. I really really wanted you to cum," she said, licking her lips while playfully tracing a finger around his nipple. "I've never gotten eaten out like that. Mmmmm I could almost cum again just from thinking about it." She rested her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love going down on you I could easily do it all day you taste amazing!" He smiled his hand rubbing her side lightly his chest rising and falling rapidly as he was still trying to catch his breath. His eyes remained closed delighting in her touch and the feel of her skin against his palm. He loved how close they where despite being together for so little time.

She laughed softly, gently kissing the area over his heart. "Well, you know where to find me during the day and at night." She lifted her head slightly to rest her chin on his chest to look at his face. "Nap time now?" she teased seeing his eyes closed. "Mmm I don't blame you. You're absolutely exhausting," she said with a smile.

"No not nap time I am just resting I have every intention of having some more fun with you tonight. " He laughed softly sighing happily she loved how affectionate she was it made him feel so loved. Deciding he wanted to toy with her for a bit slipping his hands into her hair griping it lightly giving it a gentle tug. "I still have one place left to fill with my cum before i go to bed." He smirked kissing her hard his hands holding her to his lips as his tongue danced against hers.

Back
Top Bottom