Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

He smiled and waved the waitress over kissing her cheek as he waited for her to come over with the check. Once she arrived he smiled and reached between them gathering his wallet and slipping the money with the tip inside. He tipped more then he usually would but he knew being with a famous girl meant he had to make people happy or they would talk bad about her. Once they had paid he smiled at her and slipped from next to her offering her his hand to help her up his jacket thankfully masking his groin from anyone not looking directly at it. He then lead her from the restaurant his arm around her hoping if anyone took a photo it would be a nice one this time. Once at her car he helped her inside and got in with her smiling brightly.

Calena took a few more bites of her food and finished her wine. She watched Stephen may and despite her efforts to see how much the bill was, he wouldn't let her, pushing her hand away. She tried not to pout, but her compulsion to take care of things because she knew she the financial backing to do so was hard. She didn't want him wasting his money on her when he could put it to use in other places. She pretended not to notice how much he tipped; if she didn't see it then she couldn't be upset about it. She slipped her hand into his, smoothing out her dress. She grinned, looking at him, noticing that his erection wasn't visible. She waved at the hostess as they left and complimented the food and the service. She made a mental note to have her secretary write up a review. Their profits were sure to skyrocket. She eased into the seat next to him. "Thank you so much for dinner. It was fantastic."

"Not nearly as fantastic as the company. Thank you for coming with me. " He smiled as the door closed and leaned in to kiss her tenderly. He then told the driver to take them back to his place and closed the privacy screen. Smiling her gently picked her up and moved her so she was straddling his lap. He looked up into her eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist holding her to him. "There now i can look you in the face while we talk and not in the cheek. " He chuckled playfully giving her a gentle peck of a kiss.

"Oh please. I had a great time. Thank you for inviting me," she said returning his kiss. She grinned watching him close the privacy screen. She giggled when he picked her up and put her on his lap so she was straddling him. She pushed her dress up on her thighs so that the material wouldn't tear. She placed her arms on his shoulders, playing with the collar of his shirt. "My face, huh?" she asked and made a playful face at him before kissing him back. "This is definitely safe," she remarked with a smile as the car merged into traffic.

He laughed playfully and looked at her frowning a bit looking into her eyes pouting. "Yes i happen to like your face... but i like your eyes even more. " When she mentioned how safe the position they where in he frowned a bit and leaned in nipping her collar bone. "Are you telling me you don't trust me to hold you tight and protect you? " He pouted up at her playfully looking into her eyes just enjoying holding her and looking into her eyes.

"Aw," she said, kissing his pout. "Don't you do that." She grinned remembering his compliments about her eyes. "I kinda like this face too actually." She giggled again when he nipped her collarbone. She shook her head at his question. "No," she said softly. "I'm not saying that." She leaned down to kiss him again. "I'm not saying that at all. I do trust you. You wouldn't let anything happen to me." She nuzzled him, sitting comfortably on his lap.

He held her tightly remaining quiet she was right he would never let anything bad happen to her if he could help it. He slipped his face into her neck pressing his face into the nape of her neck. Letting out a soft happy groan into her neck as he held her his mind running over the events of the last 2 days. It really had been the best 2 days in his life and it was no contest. He found a job that he really liked in a town he enjoyed being in, and he found a woman who he could not be happier being with and who seemed to love him despite their feverish pace.

She gently stroked his neck as they rode in the car with her straddling his lap. She turned her head so that his face wouldn't be mashed to tightly into the nape of her neck. She hummed softly; a song springing into her head from when she was a child. She didn't know why it came to her, but it seemed the right thing to do in the moment. The car glided along underneath them, but it seemed like every other tangible thing in the world melted away from them and the only thing left was them holding each other.

He smiled and held her tightly his face pressed into her just enjoying her sent and the feeling of her being there. He smiled and began gently kissing her neck smiling enjoy the taste of her skin and the way it felt on his lips. As he kissed her he slipped his hands further around her rubbing her sides gently just wanting to touch her more.

Calena's fingers played casually in Stephen's hair. She giggled as his warm lips pressed against the skin of her neck. She sat deeper on his lap, trying to feel the erection that had started to spring from her touch in the restaurant. "I can't wait to have dessert," she whispered, leaning down to nibble on his earlobe.

He shifted a bit feeling her rock down into him guessing she wanted to feel him. He moved so that his tip was pressing directly onto her folds groaning softly against the friction. He took a deep breath trying to fight the urge to take her right then and there. "Well i don't have much just some whip cream and some chocolate syrup. " He chuckled playfully pressing his lips against her collar bone nibbling on it softly just enjoying her presence. "I am sure we can find a way to use some of it or... we can just skip it and relax and spend some time just being together. "

She let out a soft gasp feeling his deep against her. Since they both weren't wearing underwear, the only fabric separating the two of them was the material of his pants. And even through the material she was able to feel him. Despite her desire, she stopped rocking. She knew she was getting wet and didn't want to leave any spots on his pants and she knew that if she kept it up the only relief would have to be them having sex in the car. She let out a soft sigh of frustration at her resignation. She giggled, "Mmm whip cream and chocolate syrup sound delicious. I bet you have that dessert a lot." Her tone was playful but in the back of her mind she was wondering how many other women Stephen had been with.

"We'll just have to see what happens," she said as she felt the car slowing down. She knew that the distance between the restaurant and his place wasn't that long so they probably arrived. She slowly moved off of his lap into the seat next to him and smoothed out her skirt. Finally the door opened and she stepped out with Rocco's assistance. While she waited for Stephen to emerge from the car, she whispered in her driver's ear and gave him his duties for the night.

He groaned at gentle rocking taking a deep breath knowing he could feel her threw his pants and he loved it. When she asked him he smiled and looked into her eyes his hands moving to her sided gently holding her. "I am sure i will be having it more regularly now that i have you." He smiled giving her a peck moments before she pulled away from him fixing his suit to hide the erection she had caused. He took a deep breath and slipped from the car wrapping his arm around her waist and when she finally was done speaking with Rocco he lead her inside. Walking her to the elevator and inside taking it to his floor and walking to his apartment in a bit of a hurry. He wanted to get her home and out of view of the prying eyes. Once they where inside he smiled locking the door behind her and pinning her to it with a passionate kiss.

The sexual tension between them was almost too much to bear. Even having his arm around her waist made Calena's passion flare. She could feel his urgency as they rushed into the elevator and then down the hall to his apartment. As soon as the door closed, her back was pushed up against it. She kissed him back hard with a loud moan, happy to finally be able to show some emotion. "This is harder than I thought," she breathed, thrusting her hand between them to rub his erection over his pants. "Is it bad how desperate I am to have you?" she asked, looking in his eyes. "I've never felt like this before," she admitted. She squeezed and massaged his manhood in her hand. "I need you so much, baby."

"I hope its not because i am just as desperate to be with you as you are to be with me baby. " He groaned as she touched him leaning in and kissing and nibbling on her neck slowly pulling away from her. His hands went to his jacket quickly pulling it off and tossing it onto the couch. Turning he made his way to his bed that was simply laying on the ground in his room taking a deep breath as he undid his shirt moving quickly. His hand went to his pants taking a deep breath groaning softly looking as he reached his bedroom standing naked a trail of clothing leading her to his bedroom.

She whimpered softly, loving the feel of his lips on her neck. She watched him move away from her as he began to undress. She enjoyed the show, smiling as he stripped. She slipped off her heels and followed the clothes to his bed sitting on the floor. She turned around and backed up into him so he could unzip her dress. Once it was loose she let if fall off her shoulders slowly. She eased her dress off and once she was nude herself, she turned back around to face him. She embraced him, pressing her body to his as she kissed him deeply.

He gently unzipped her dress and slipped his hands over her shoulders gently pushing her dress from her form smiling staring into her eyes as she turned around. Once they where both nude he gripped his waist and moved with her ask he kissed her picking her up and laying her on the bed. He gently placed them both in the middle of the bed kissing her with a soft groan as he debated positions in his mind. He broke the kiss looking down at her form his hands exploring ever inch skin from her waist to her shoulders with a gentle touch. Slowly he lowered his tip and pressed it against her lips pressing it firmly against her delighting in feeling her warm lips wrapped around his tip as he tried to enter her.

Calena was so involved in the kiss that at first she didn't even realize she was being moved. She felt her body touch the soft mattress and warm sheets. She eagerly returned his kisses, panting slowly when he broke away. She gasped as the tip pressed against her. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as more of his cock sunk into her awaiting pussy. Being with him was pure bliss and she couldn't wait to feel him moving inside her.

Soon he was pressed fully into her groaning softly as he kissed her with such intense passion his hands taking hers holding them firmly above her head. His hips began rocking into her rapidly their hips smacking together with a firm force as he began bucking into her. His groans grew loud quickly as the pent up frustration from the last few hours was overwhelming him causing him intense pleasure.

Calena responded with her own groan, matching the passion in his kiss. She squeezed her hands in his as she bucked her hips back up on him. She panted as she used her lower body to move in time with Stephen's thrusts. She wanted to watch; to look down and watch his rigid member pump inside her, but she couldn't. She could only look up in her lover's eyes as he drilled himself deeper and harder inside of her.

After a few sort minuets of passionate love making he smiled and pulled from her completely. Looking into her eyes he smirked and slipped his hands from her grasp moving them to her waist. Carefully he rolled her over and lifted her onto her knees before pressing his tip into her again. His hands pushing her hips tightly together making her already tight pussy even tighter. He groaned as he angled himself so that his thrusts would cause her the most pleasure possible as he began pounding himself into her. His purposeful thrusts not as deep as other positions but making certain to hit all the right spots.

She gasped when their union was broken. "Get back in there," she coaxed as his hands moved to her waist. She allowed herself to be moved into position again and let out another soft moan when he pushed into her again. With a firm grip on her hips he started thrusting into her again. Her fingers clutched the bedsheets underneath her as she held on for dear life. He rammed her g-spot over and over again, making her cry out in pleasure. "Oh ohhh ohhhh," she moaned, gradually getting louder.

He smirked when she demanded her enter her again and smiled even brighter when she began moaning loudly. He groaned with delight as he leaned in kissing her shoulder as he continued to buck firmly into her. His hands gripped her hips firmly pulling her into each and every firm thrust his groans getting louder as well as he grew closer to his peak. "My god baby this is incredible.

Calena could only nod in agreement at how good their love making was. She couldn't articulate anything she was panting and moaning too much. She loved how her bucked into her had and made her body move in time with his thrusts. She took a few deep breaths. "Are you--are you--are you gonna cum in me? Huh, big boy? Gonna cum in your boss?"

He groaned as he worked into her firmly his hands curling under her from her hips gripping her breasts squeezing them firmly as he bucked into her. He moved his feet so he could lift up some his tip hitting her that special button deep inside her with nearly every thrust. Hearing her talking dirty to him made him smirk he leaned forward as much as he could with out losing his balance. "Oh yea I am going to fill my sexy boss with my seed. " He groaned happily he loved how much she enjoyed having sex such a turn on for him.

Back
Top Bottom