Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

She groaned with him; his grip tight on her body. She was infatuated with Stephen's touch. Although they had only made love a few times he already knew exactly what to do to drive her over the edge. She knew she was already close to climaxing, but hearing his words was too much. She reached her sexual peak and cried out from the overwhelming pleasure.

He groaned loudly as he felt her reach her peak on his shaft feeling her muscles grip him was to much. He knew he loved her because of how much more amazing it was to make love to her then it was with any other woman. He groaned leaning down to kiss the back of her neck as he rocked into her cuming hard as he had promised her. Filling her with his seed as he continued to rock into her firmly groaning loudly as his body shook with pleasure.

Her body shuddered, moaning as she felt him feel her up. She didn't think the pleasure would ever stop. Every part of her felt sensitive. She fell forward on her stomach, panting. "Oh my God," she kept muttering over and over again. She wondered how he could ever be single. The sex alone would keep her coming back to him. She lifted her head with a soft laugh. "I definitely just burned off every calorie from dinner."

He slowly pulled from her groaning softly moving to lay next to her pulling her onto his chest lightly. He was amazed she was single as well he had only found one reason not to date her but every reason for it our weight it. "Well then we need to get some food in you because i don't want you getting sick because i over worked you. I intend on you having no choice but to stay the night tonight. " He had every intention of fucking her until she had no desire to leave his house.

She rested her chin on his chest, smiling up at him. She rubbed his chest, catching her breath. "I'm not going to get sick, baby. But if you insist, I will put some meat in my mouth," she said with a wink. She cuddled closer to him. "I was going to stay the night anyway." She kissed his chin, sighing happily at them being together.

He laughed leaning in kissing her softly biting her lower lip gently his hands moving to her ass. "Shhh don't tell me things like that I was just going to fuck you until you where to tired to go home. Now what reason do i have to fuck you senseless. " He laughed massaging her butt firmly pulling her so she was laying on top of him now just feeling her skin against his set his body on fire.

She smiled, enjoying the sound of his voice as he laughed. She groaned softly when his teeth sunk into her lower lip lightly. "You could fuck me senseless because I asked you too. Pretty please?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him. She adjusted herself on top of him, grinning as he gripped her ass. "Have you been like this with all your other women?"

"You don't have to ask me to be with you just say hey you lets fuck!" He laughed playfully leaning in and kissing her gently drawing her lip from between her teeth to nibble on it. "This is mine im the only one allowed to nibble it!" He smiled and returned to work on her lip for a few moments before breaking the embrace. "I did not have sex in college. My last girlfriend was a cock tease all we did together was oral so ... your getting all my pent up sexual frustration. "

She laughed with him, letting her uneasiness about their relationship slip from her mind. Truthfully, it was a lot to deal with. She was starting a relationship with her newest employee after knowing him for 2 days. There had already been considerable drama and the only thing she really knew about him was that he loved sex as much if not more than she did. It was pretty early on but it already seemed like their relationship was purely physically based. She purred softly while being nibbled on. She nodded. "It's all yours, baby." She smiled at him, a little surprised by what he said. "Your last girlfriend was an idiot. She'd be killing herself if she knew what she was missing. But..it's lucky for me then, huh?" She kissed him again, letting her lips linger on his.

He smiled as she spoke about his ex and smiled she would not agree but who would about their ex. He wrapped his arms tightly around her holding her close as she lingered against him. "What about you? You have whirlwind romances often?" He said softly hopping that she was not the type for a hot steamy three week relationship followed by dumping him and firing him. He moved his lips to her neck kissing and nibbling lightly over her pulse he wanted so badly to hold her for so long. "We are taking the weekend out of town next week! Put it in your calender!"

Calena grabbed some of his sheet and tossed it over them, covering them up and cuddling them up together more. She giggled and shook her head. "Not sure I would call them romances. A guy and I will hook for a little bit but then it just fizzles out. There's never been a spark, you know? I get bored and he gets--whatever." She shrugged, stroking his side. "Shit happens I guess." She turned her head, grinning at him. "Oh a vacation? And just where are you taking me?"

"I don't care! We can either go home to my place and hide for the weekend. Or we can go on some grand getaway and let the press follow us and put on the grand happy couple show. " He smiled pressing his forehead against hers worried he to was going to be one of those quick hot fires. His heart rate picked up a bit realizing that there was a good chance the only reason she would want him is he was good in bed. "I guess it depends... Do you want to sneak off for a weekend of non stop fucking where the orgasms only stop when you fall asleep or... Do you want a sweet romantic get away where we spend the weekend just being with each other and enjoying our company?" He bit his lip nervously he never in his life thought he would be rooting against a week end of carnal pleasure.

She laughed when he said they could "put on the grand happy couple show." She poked his side. "It wouldn't be a show. We are a grand happy couple!" she said without adding the end: at least right now. She shrugged, not noticing his change in demeanor and that now he seemed more uncomfortable. She thought for a moment and decided that although it didn't matter, the non-stop fucking wasn't what she wanted. "Would you be opposed to the romantic one?" she asked quietly, not wanting to disappoint him. "Not that we can't also have sex. It's just--this is happening so fast. I want to get to know you." She tapped his nose playfully. "The real you. Not just the beast in the bed."

He laughed when she talked about them being a grand happy couple and smiled kissing her softly. Slowly he rolled her on her side leaning in and nipping and suckling on her neck lightly as they laid on their sides facing each other. Smiling brightly when she gave her choice and touched his nose. "As long as you don't mind helping me get there I mean.. I would love to take you out for a romantic weekend but.... " His heart was breaking because he could not afford to pamper his girlfriend and he felt terrible about that. "I love the idea of us spending the weekend together on some romantic get away. "

She returned his kiss; wrapping her arms around him and holding him tight as she was moved on her side. She watched his face change. The fact that she had money would probably always be an issue for them. She quickly shook her head. "Oh no, baby. You know I don't mind at all." She stroked his cheek and kissed him. "I can take care of everything. Just tell me where you wanna go," she muttered against his lips. "It doesn't matter who pays for it. Just as long as we're together."

"Just means i need to bust my ass at work more so i can afford to at least pay my share. " He smiled he just did not want it to look like he was there for the money he could care less if they had a dime. "You pick the place darling this is the first time i have ever let Wisconsin. " He chuckled softly his hand going to her thigh genty petting it and massaging it lightly. "I am just happy i can have you and your happy having me. " He smiled kissing her cheek softly letting out a happy groan.

Calena rolled her eyes. "You bust your ass enough. If you weren't such a hard worker, you wouldn't have gotten the job in the first place. Who cares about your share if I can take care of it?" She nuzzled him. "I like taking care of you," she said, speaking almost like he was a child. She giggled when he said she could pick the place. "Hmmmm Aspen--or wait Cape Cod! If it is just a weekend it doesn't make sense for us to leave the country," she mused. She moaned softly as his hand went to her thigh. "Mm you do have a passport, right?"

He chuckled as she commanded to take care of him then mused on where to take him laughing thinking it was cute how she could name all these amazing places to go. When she asked if he had a passport he flushed a bit and gave her a soft peck he had never left Wisconsin why would he need one. "Do i have a who's a what now?" He chuckled knowing what she was talking about but wanting to tell her he did not in a cute way. "Is there anything you have not done with another guy that you want to do?" He said softly wanting to please her with his willingness to experiment.

She returned his kiss, noticing that he flushed. "What? You don't have a passport? Oh you poor thing!" She pecked his lips a few more times. "Ahh it is about time you met me. I gotta show you the world. We'll start the application process for your passport first thing tomorrow, ok?" She asked it like a question, but it was more like she was telling him what was going to happen. At his question, she blushed, trying to think. "Well--I guess--maybe there are some things I'd like to try--" she mumbled looking away from his face. She looked back in his eyes. "What about you?"

"Anything and everything you want to try I want to try with you just tell me what it is and ill make it happen for you baby." He said softly pressing his lips into hers ignoring the comments about the passport as his body had recovered from its recent climax and he was more then ready and willing to do things with her he had not done yet. His mind wandered for a moment wishing he had not given his x all the toys that he had bought to fool around with her. Had he saved one maybe they could get a little kinkier tonight.

She moaned softly as his words. She had no doubt in her mind that he would take care of her every sexual need. She slipped her tongue in between his lips as they kissed again. Instinctively, her body pressed up harder against his at the same time. "Mmmmm," she murmured, slipping her hand down between them and wrapping it around his cock. She stroked it in her hand, her lips never leaving his.

He groaned softly as she kissed him teasing her tongue with his as well as light nips and nibbles. He loved how her lips and tongue tasted and he was growing aroused even before she gripped his shaft. When she began stroking him though he grew hard quickly his body always responded to her touch so quickly it scared him. Slowly breaking the kiss his hand gripped her thigh firmly looking into her eyes as he smirked. "I think you had offered something earlier you plan on going threw with that or where you just blowing ... smoke. " He smirked leaning in letting his tongue trace her lips lightly before taking her lip into his nibbling it gently.

She kissed him harder and deeper, keeping a firm grip on his manhood. It took no time at all for him to get hard. She let out a soft sigh when they broke the kiss. She smirked back. "Blowing smoke," she teased. She moaned and flicked her tongue out against his. She pulled back again and rolled him onto his back and climbed on top of him. She leaned down and kissed along his neck down to his chest. Her lips moved down his torso and she licked his bellybutton playfully. She hovered over his erection, looking up at him with a grin.

"No you don't get to just go have fun! Your going to have to try to focus with me returning the favor now get that hot pussy up here. " He smiled setting up gripping her thigh lightly urging her to come straddle his face. He wanted so badly to taste her and he could not wait a moment longer. Besides if she was going to give him such fantastic head he wanted to return the favor.

She laughed at his words. "You're so fucking hot," she commented before moving her body around so that her face was between his legs and her crotch was in his face. She slowly moved herself until they were in a 69. She gave his shaft a few long licks, massaging his inner thighs at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom