Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Upcoming games!

Ivory11

Star
Simple, just discuss the upcoming games you're excited for, the ones you think will suck ass, etc...

Personally, I think you can keep Watchdogs, the next million CODs, the one I'm itching for is Dragon Age Inquisition, DA2 sucked but I honestly believe Dragon Age Inquisition will be a masterpiece and will go largely unnoticed in comparison to other titles because of how much 2 sucked.

I am really disappointed that countless CoDs keep coming and it's the same shit everytime. I love videogames. In fact, I like FPSs a lot, but this is getting plain ridiculous.

On the other hand, there is this one game I'm really looking forward to which is Manhunt 3, and I hope Rockstar decides to create it. Rockstar is very well know for making one game at a time, as they did Manhunt 1, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and then Manhunt 2, so probably they'll give this gory and spectacular game a shot.

Maybe not an upcoming game, but I'm really looking forward for the new champion, Braum, to be released in League of Legends! :3

Anything to feed my hongry PS4. Blowing through my second Infamous playthrough, gunning for my second plat ever, but aside from that, I mostly use this glorious machine for Mercenary Kings.

I suppose I won't mind replaying The Last Of Us soon, but I'd buy any original experience at a high price.

Akiba's Trip, Freedom Wars and Mind Zero are sounding rather interesting. Hyperdimension Neptunia PP might also be interesting.

Conception II finally came out so there's no more waiting on that one. Yay. :)

I'm always excited to play League of Legends.
I'm itching to play Sims 4 though.
SO. EXCITED.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
OMGZ.

Ironic said:
SO. EXCITED.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
OMGZ.[/b][/align][/size][/color]
And here I still regularly play The Sims 2. :p

I've been tempted to upgrade to TS3 (or TS4 now) but I have a ton of custom content for TS2 and I'd hate not being able to use it anymore... ><;;

Ironic said:
I'm always excited to play League of Legends.
SO. EXCITED.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
OMGZ.

Personally I'm getting fed up with the Sims 3, mainly because of content.

the DLC are all MASSIVELY over priced and nothing to the game, I mean for crying out loud, in Sims 2 when you got the university expansion, not only did you get a new area but the dorms felt more like dorms, you chose your room and that's it, the parties were more fun to plan and host, there are no new mechanics introduced at all in any of the DLC.

not to mention I did the math, at non-sale price, all the DLC for Sims 3 costs over 500 dollars and if you want to look at the store you're looking at spending thousands on a few new items, seriously the Sims 3 DLC only adds in about a dozen new items, very rarely with new neighborhoods, and no new mechanics, and the graphics aren't much better, the only good DLC I've found is the one where you can get your own apartment, that's pretty wizard at least.

honestly I'm just sick of EA's bullshit with the massive overpricing and under-delivering, the base game doesn't even have enough items to fully furnish a basic home for crying out loud! while in Sims 2 you could fill our a whole neighborhood and keep it all fresh and new.

still, good luck to you if you're excited for the sims 4, I highly doubt there will be any graphical improvements and I'm not interested in spending hundreds on useless DLC.

Do mmos count? Cause all I know is I can't wait for a English Blade & Soul release. Playing on the Chinese servers are great and all but eh it gets tiring at the least. That and KH 3, those are the two games I'm really looking forward to.

All I can say about the new Sims is that whole bloom effect that is applied to EVERYTHING is a bit overkill, based on the screenshots that is. I hope the whole game won't be like that. A little bit adds a nice accent but anymore than that and I feel like I'd have to play it wearing sunglasses.

If Valve keeps adding new hats to TF2, then I'll be able to survive for decades.

To be honest, I've been super-psyched for Persona 5 ever since it was announced.

I am really excited for Watch Dogs and Sims 4

Dragon Age 3 will be incredible, I can not wait for that.

But I still am finding things to hold me over until then :p

Hmm future games, I would have to go with Transistor that come out next month, the game play and the artwork for the game looks amazing.

What about StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void expansion? Anyone looking forward to that?

Stopped playing League back when I left the States - the Asian servers are all terrible; wait times are long and if you so much as mention something off-meta everyone pounces on you. I've started playing Dota again, though.

As for RPGs, I too wait anxiously for DA3.
Considered getting Bound By Flame until then, considering it looked like a similar experience, but most of the reviews are giving me second thoughts.

Waiting for Chronophantasma to come out on the Vita, don't have a PS3. Got the Vita port of Borderlands 2, so that'll kill some time. I'm curious about Mind Zero, but I'm going to wait and see how it did since I was very disappointed in Conception 2. Danganronpa 2 comes out in the fall, and Tales of Hearts finally gets localized and is suppose to be released sometime this winter, so I'm excited about that.

I'm so looking forward to The Evil Within, since it's directed by Shinji Mikami, the same guy that made the first Resident Evil, Dino Crisis and Resident Evil 4. I'm also looking forward to H1Z1, a zombie RPG by sony, Soma which is created by Frictional Games, Evolve, and Metal Gear Solid V.

I'm a huge fan of the Alien franchise. Despite what everyone says about it, I loved Aliens: Colonial Marines, and I'm really looking forward to Alien: Isolation.

Shadow of Mordor.

I know it's unlikely to live up to any of the promises set forth in the trailers, but hell it's probably going to be one of the only good LoTR games we'll ever get.

Battle Bunny Riven said:
All that I've got is Wildstar and the upcoming Pokemon releases. Come on Nintendo! We need more Harvest Moon!

Curious if you love Harvest Moon have you played Rune Factory (sadly which the company who made it went out of business)

----------------

Anyhow, I am looking forward to finding about all the new games from E3 and Shin Megumi X Fire Emblem has me thinking I might have to get a Wii U but want to see how good that looks.

So...another Mortal Kombat is coming out in 2015. New trailer, everything like that. It's legit, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci6lMQNLKZU

Back
Top Bottom