Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Upcoming games!

Noob Saibot all day erryday.
There's just something poetic about utterly wrecking your friends with a character named 'noob'.

Mortal Kombat X: Now with half the cast dead because of Raiden's stupidity.

Still, I'm hyped. I liked 9 and Injustice, and adding in environmental effects and combat could be cool. Still not sure how I feel about th X-ray moves, they're still pretty silly. 'ARGH, you just broke all my ribs and shattered my knees! Now I have no choice but to get straight back up and bicycle kick the shit out of you!'

You have to realize if fighting games made people as fragile as they really are, matches between two fit, trained human beings without powers would last about 12 seconds flat. With all of MK's ridiculous powers? Much, much less so.

PhantomSentinel said:
I hope they don't follow Mortal Kombat 9 plot. It was pretty much lame in my opinion, it was like MacBeth, everyone died.
They won't. I know this because Sub Zero is alive, he wasn't Noob or dead.

how_is_you said:
They won't. I know this because Sub Zero is alive, he wasn't Noob or dead.

I lost my trust towards Ed Boon long time ago. Even though I like Mortal Kombat, the humor he has with fans isn't my cup of tea at all. I know what you mean though, maybe it's just a teaser and they are in fact dead...who knows?

Was that game...how was it called...War Z really that bad? I know it was developed by the same clown who designed the engine Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing was developed...
Fun Fact: He was fired from Riot. His name is Sergei Titov I think. XD

Dragon Age: Inquisition and The Witcher III: Wild Hunt.

The more I see about these two games, the more I giddy I become over these. I'm quite thankful that Dragon Age comes out a couple months before Witcher 3, I'd be torn between having to pick which game I wanted to play first.

Also, I'm excited to see another Crackdown - I hope it comes out for PC eventually.

SCALEBOUND

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LiynVVEUcA[/video]

Hideki Kamiya, badass extraordinaire, is making what looks to me to be a Monster Hunter take (sorry, '3rd person hunting game') except you have a DRAGON BUDDY.

This will be the second Platinum game in a row I've missed. Third if Bayonetta 2 hits before this, too. Legitimately the number 1 reason not to own a PS4 right now is the lack of released or future Platinum games.

Okay, that looked completely fucking badass! Can't wait to try out this 'Scalebound'. Too bad I went with the PS4 -_- ... This plus this crazy ass zombie game is seriously making me consider a trade-in.

Maybe I'm just jaded, but Crackdown always seemed kind of... crap. A decent concept with no actual storyline. It just dumps you into a genero-sandbox where you have to grind for ages to make any progress assuming you even care enough to try do the 'missions.' it kinda lost all relevance when Prototype did everything a thousand times better (even though the devs behind Prototype got crushed to death by Activision...)

Far Cry 4 seemed... okay. I'm trying not to get too hyped though. Not after Watch Dogs...

After E3 I can say there there are quite a few games i'm REALLY excited about. Bloodborne looks absolutely amazing and interesting to me. As well as No Man's Sky, Uncharted 4, LittleBigPlanet 3, Assassin's Creed Unity, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Elvove and MGS5. I thought the trailer for Dead Island 2 was hilariously good, I squealed a little when I heard Jack Blacks voice. Hopefully DI2 won't be a letdown. The Last Tinker: City of Colors and Ori and the Blind Forest are Two games that look artsy and interesting.

I'll talk about everything that I am excited fr later. I need time to stop being pissed at Sony for dragging their feet with kingdom Hearts 3, which was a selling point for the PS4 to me. They had small trailers for it in-store for the fucking thing, for crying out loud!

Kingdom Hearts 3 as well as The Last Guardian have always been almost nonexistent. I expected both games to be out on last generations consoles, what the crap it taking them so long? I know both games are being worked on, but they need to give us something.

I'm pretty iffy on the new Zelda game coming out. I guess kind of a spin-off one? Sort of plays like Ninety Nine Nights or something but as it IS a Zelda game Imma try it and see. I hope it's good or Imma be a very sad person. =x

I second Trygon's statement. Well, I'm not overly excited to play Midna in particular, but I believe that the game will be AWESOME. I hope we'll be able to play as Skull Kid!

Well, I've never played Dynasty Warriors only Ninety Nine Nights but I've heard they are remarkably similiar. So I suppose so. I was...pretty excited to play Midna myself. And Impa....I really hope they do a good job with it. = ~=

I will be a very disappointed person if it fails my expectations. Would be a little hard since my expectations arn't THAT high for it....but still...

They are similar in that they are both button mashers, but I would put most Warriors Gams (Dynasty, Samurai and Oichi far above 99) Here is the E3 trailer for it if you wish to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmmZlS5AmtQ
The Zelda that I am sure is more the type you are wish for is the other Zelda announced and it looks very good. Trailer below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZmxvig1dXE

There are many games I am looking forward too myself, Shin Megumi X Fire Emblem, Smash Brothers, Yarn Yoshi, Spatoon and Star Fox for Wii U, and No Man's Sky, AC5, Destiny, Rainbow 6, Star Wars Battlefront and Mass Effect 4 (of course most of those are on Xbox too)

The one I am most looking forward to is No Man's Sky, just don't know how such a small team of like 6 people can make something so seemingly amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bXANFZkcO4

Back
Top Bottom