Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Upcoming games!

With Carmack's departure for Oculus, I no longer trust id to be capable of putting out a good game. Rage was... notgood, and they've bled talent ever since.

Trygon said:
With Carmack's departure for Oculus, I no longer trust id to be capable of putting out a good game. Rage was... notgood, and they've bled talent ever since.

I honestly hadn't heard of that before. Carmack left ID? Then R.I.P ID. He was the head of that company. No Quake or Doom or Wolfenstein will be the same without him.

Oculus Facebook.

I dunno, I heard good things about the new Wolfenstein, even if it is a different dev team.

Yeah, Machine Head did that. They're amazing. If Zenimax knew what was up, they'd give the next Doom to them and take id out behind the barn with a shotgun.

Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw, of all people, said the new Wolfenstein was enjoyable. I don't take a critics word as gospel, but if he gave the game some praise, then Zenimax might be moving in the right direction. I personally know zlitch about the game, and probably won't ever touch it.

I'm really looking forward to Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain. I want this game so damn badly. I'm also REALLY interested in what they are going to do with the next iteration of Metal Gear Online. It was easily one of the best online shooters I've ever played. It had so many flaws, but it was such a fun and unique experience. MGO2 was basically the mechanics from single player stuffed into multi-player. There was hardly any compromise.

http://abload.de/img/2014-06-0514_44_19-kosyqw9.png

All MGS games contained in the map for TPP. I'm a leetle bit stoked.

I'm really looking forward to the release of Smash Bros. And Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, more specifically Alpha Sapphire because I still have the GBA game.

(Had to edit, I mixed the names up...)

Despite the kinda bad impression that Dragon Age II left me with, I'm kinda looking forward to Inquisition.

There are a few games I am looking forward to. Dragon Age Inquisition looks like it will be solid, I hope that it makes up for DA2. I really do. Evil Within looks good. Fable Legends looks fun as it will let me embrace my inner (And outer) jerk. Destiny Beta was fantastic, so I am looking for that to be released. Sunset Overdrive sounds like it will be a blast also.

sinfulrook said:
Far Cry 4. Did I already post that I'm looking forward to it? Really enjoying the third one with my Let's Plays. First and second were kind of awful...

FC 3 is one of the only Ubisoft games I've enjoyed in years... well that and the new Rayman.

Still I'm not getting hyped over 4 since they had the audacity to show a CG trailer at E3 after the debacle of Watch Dogs.

Maybe there will be some amazing game this week at gamescom this week, hopefully so, I can't wait for DW8 Empires myself.

Eldrithe Whisperwind said:
OMG! new Silent Hill game announced! ~squee~

Yeah, I think that looks great and I am not huge a Silent Hill, but a game made by the combination of Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro is going to be amazing. I mean that pairing of people working on anything would make that amazing. Heck, Kojima's pr Del Toro's take on Silent Hill alone makes interesting, and together should be rather awesome.

Hotline Miami 2!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqr0yUuSiTs[/video]

Argh, I want this uber-difficult, ultraviolent and fascinating romp to come out ASAP.

Well, I can mark off one other game I've been waiting for... Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus finally came out. And it's a surprisingly good game. :)

Now just for Freedom Wars and Costume Quest 2 and my list of "looking forward to" games for 2014 will be complete. I'm on the fence about Persona Q...

sinfulrook said:
Far Cry 4. Did I already post that I'm looking forward to it? Really enjoying the third one with my Let's Plays. First and second were kind of awful...

I'm looking forward to this also. Far Cry 3 was my first game I completed on Steam. I loved it! And, from what I've seen of the trailers, the villain looks awesome. I really can't wait for this!

Oh... My... God...

It's happening.

Nintendo Direct 11/5/2014. First couple minutes. I was watching peacefully when suddenly MAJORA'S MASK 3D!!!!!

Personally I'm awaiting the release of Half Life 3 :p

Jokes apart, my list:
1. Dragon Age Inquisition: think I'll wait for the review, not that impressed with the dialogue I've seen thus far, visuals, customization options look great however.
2. Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void
3. Tom Clancy's The Division
4. The Witcher 3

Games in the not so near future:
1. Cyberpunk 2077
2. Deus Ex Universe
3. Mass Effect 4

Back
Top Bottom