Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Awkward Rooming (HaseoGenstu1 x KyaKonami)

Izuru almost moaned from being stroked by Harley. He was having a difficult time trying to keep a straight face the entire time, but needed to stay strong and take control of this situation before giving into her. When she said something about not being timid, he grinned. "Are you sure about that? I would love to see more of you then. I need to fix my thoughts of you." He said with a smirk. When she said that she was ready, even though being nipped at, he grinned and watched her. Her shorts came off and a pair of black and red panties came into view that he knew quite well. Those were the same ones from the bathroom the night before. "I wondered who those were. Guess I got my answer already." He stated. Harley asked if he wanted to do the honors and a smirk came to his lips after being nipped by her. "I thought I was the one being attacked. Now you want me to do something? Fine by me." He said as he pushed her back onto her back and got on top of her. She still had a grip on his dick, but now she was in his territory. Izuru slid a hand down her front, sliding it between her breasts, down her stomach, and then to the elastic of her panties. "These are quite sexy." He said lightly.

Grinning, he slid them down revealing her bare pussy, but he didn't stop there. He slid them all the way down and off of her completely, along with her shorts. However, Izuru did put her shorts back on. "Wanna make a bet?" He asked her with a smirk. "If I make you cum first, even if you initiated all of this...you have to go the whole day without panties on...If you win, I'll do whatever you want." He inquired. Izuru would be harder to cum though. Harley didn't know that he had just cum from Mira into that cup. The second load was going to be a bit harder to come out. He slid a finger down and into her pussy as she answered to show that he was serious.

Harley smirked at him as he pushed her onto her back. "Doesn't mean I won't change it on you. I just figure this position might be a bit better at first.." she told him, feeling him sliding her panties down. When he slid everything off, then put her shorts back on, she was curious until he spoke. "Deal.." she told him. At that moment, his finger was inside of her and she moaned. Her hand was still on his dick though, and for that finger she just stroked him harder, teasing the tip a bit. She was already quite wet because of him, nearly ready for him to just start pounding her. Besides, they had to hurry up before Mira came out. That would be a bit awkward if she found them fucking on the couch.

Izuru placed the panties on the table for now and moaned lightly from being stroked so hard. He grinned and slid a finger further into her pussy and began moving around a bit more inside of her. Sliding it out, and at the same time, grinding it against the walls of her pussy, he slid out and turned her over so that she was lying on her front. "I think I'll get a bit further in like this...." He said as he propped up her butt so that it was facing him. He teased the entrance of her pussy with the tip and then pushed it in all the way to the base. It was the first time in her and it already felt amazing. She was hot, tight, and so very wet already. Not dripping like Mira, but pretty close to it. Izuru leaned over her and used one hand to grab her breast, the other to slid down to her clit and squeeze that as he began to pound into her. He was going to win this one too.

Harley moaned louder as he moved his finger inside of her. What she didn't expect was for him to turn her and lay her on her front. "Really now?" she asked as her butt was propped up. Feeling him teasing her entrance, she moved a bit to entice him, then moaned a bit as he pushed inside. She tightened around him, biting her lip a bit until she got used to him. Then he was over her, grabbing her breast, and that combined with his squeezing of her clit and pounding into her made her moan a bit louder, though she tried to restrain her noises. Tightening around him again, she moved back against him a bit, wanting more of him.

Izuru moved the hand on her breast to cover her mouth and pulled her so that her back was against his chest. He pushed and pounded into her harder and harder already so quickly, but that was because they needed to finish fast. He opened her mouth and slid a finger into it and played with her tongue with his fingers. Izuru had taken control of the situation and was really fucking her nice and hard. His dick was becoming hotter and kept kissing her womb with each thrust. Opening his mouth, he slid his teeth against her shoulder and up her neck as he continued to play in her mouth. Izuru pushed her top and her bra up, exposing her breasts to the air. With the hand that was on her clit, he slid it up her body to pinch her nipples and tease her even more. Harley's whole front was exposed to the point that if someone came across the window, they would see her and the dick that was fucking her.

Pulling her again, his dick pushed more into her and rubbed against her womb. He pointed at the mirror off to the side that was show casing her completely. "Look at that body Harley..." He said with a grin. Her shirt was just on her shoulders and her bra on above her breasts. With each movement, she could see through the reflection the dick that was going in and out of her.

Harley felt his hand move up to her mouth, then he pulled her back and she felt his chest against her. The more he pounded into her, the tighter she became as she tried to hold back her moans. His fingers were then in her mouth, playing with her tongue and she sucked and moaned against them, feeling his dick hitting her womb already. The teeth against her shoulder and neck sent a shiver through her as her body heated up, even as he exposed her breasts. She gasped as he pinched her nipples, letting out another moan.

When he pushed more into her, she tightened considerably. She was close to a release she knew she wouldn't be able to prevent, but the lost bet wasn't to bad. Then he brought her attention to the mirror, which brought a blush to her face. "Y-Yeah..." she responded, watching as he thrusted into her pussy. It only served to turn her on even more, body growing even hotter as she tightened even more around his dick.

Izuru was glad that Mira was probably making herself cum again since she knew that she wanted a few more rounds with him. That gave him enough time to do this to Harley, on the same couch and basically the same place that he did her. It was exciting to him, but it seemed that he was getting really wild with Harley. He would have to make up with Mira by doing her in one of the mentioned places. Mentally chuckling to himself, he continued to push and thrust harder into her, pulling her back against him with each movement. Izuru could feel her body contracting and her pussy was getting tighter and hotter with each one. She was going to cum soon, but he would need another place to cum. As he thrusted once more, her entire pussy convulsed as she orgasmed. His dick was hot and still hard, and he could even feel his semen coming up. Biting her ear, he licked into it. "How about you drink from a different head? I still haven't had the opportunity to cum and you were having all the pleasure." He said with a grin.

Harley bit back a moan as she orgasmed, shaking a bit in pleasure from it. She could hear him speaking after biting her ear, and nodded to him. "Y-Yeah.." she told him, then laughed a bit. "Can't leave you all backed up, now can I?" she teased. She could have probably gone another round or so of him pounding her, but time wasn't on their side at the moment. She just waited on his next move now so they could recover before Mira came out.

Izuru grinned from her response and nodded. "I would rather not be backed up. But this is your fault, so I want you to take care of it." He said lightly as he slid out of her and pulled her around. His dick was hot and pulsating and there was pre cum coming out of the tip of his dick. "It's not a red liquid, but I think you can handle it." He said coyly. Chuckling, Izuru watched as she bent over and began to suck on him. It was going to be a good experience, but it needed to be fast. As she did though, he cleared out the room and the smell of the couch. Everything would go back to normal. However, her panties were still in his pocket. She wasn't getting them back now. "Come on now. We don't have too much time."

Harley moaned a bit as he slid out, letting him pull her around. She smirked at him as he spoke, then bent over and started sucking his cock. She could hear him telling her to hurry, and sucked harder and faster, taking more of his dick into her mouth, looking up at him a bit as she did so. Shifting her legs a bit, she was getting slightly excited again just from sucking him off but knew it would have to wait until later.

Izuru was glad that she began to hurry up. It felt great to have her do so and it was fun just to watch her do it too. Chuckling, he moved with her movement and pushed his dick farther into her mouth. Once he did that a few times, he came pretty hard a second time into her mouth, filling it up. He could feel her sucking a bit more to get everything out of his dick and grinned as she pulled back. As she swallowed it, he smirked. "That felt better than I imagined. You may wish to clean up a bit, and possibly get dressed again. However.." He stopped and pulled out her panties. "These are mine for the day. No panties for you when we go out for lunch." Izuru joked. He showed them to her and licked them. Taking a small whiff, he glanced back over at her. "Smells exactly like you. Will be fun for sure." He stated.

He heard the movement from the bathroom and gathered his things, making sure that the smell was gone and that he looked as if he just got up like before. Once Harley was back to normal, the click from the door could be heard. When the door opened up, and steam came out, Izuru sighed. "I hope you didn't take the water again Mira...." He said with a small laugh. Izuru got up and walked over to the bathroom with his things and passed by. "I'll be out soon girls. I hope there's water left..." He added at the end of it. With that being said, he closed the door, not realizing the lock didn't engage, and slid his clothes off. With a flick of a finger, the water turned on and got pretty hot. He took out contacts as a barrier went around the room. Only way that would be broken was if the door was opened. As he was walking to the shower, he noticed something on the ground. It was Mira's panties. The only reason he knew was because they just fucked earlier. He chuckled lightly and put them into a different pocket on his new clothes and then walked into the shower.

Harley continued sucking Izuru off until he came, sucking a bit after to make sure he got it all out before moving away. She swallowed, giving him a small, teasing glare over her panties. "Yeah yeah just don't lose them or anything." She told him, then went about getting herself situated before Mira came out. She did so luckily after she was done getting back to normal.

Mira looked at Izuru. "No, I didn't. There's plenty left." She told him. Both girls realized the lock didn't click, and both silently wished the other wasn't there. But they both mentally shrugged it off. Mira flopped down on the couch rather dramatically. "He better hurry, I want a damn steak." She said. "Raw I'm assuming?" Harley asked her. "You bet" the werewolf replie with a grin.

Izuru had gotten into the bath and was finishing it up with a quick shower off and rinsed off completely. It felt nice after two consecutive sexual encounters. Doing both Mira and Harley like that within the same vicinity. Then again, it seemed that he had done Harley a tad harder than Mira. There was a good possibility that he needed to fuck Mira harder and more wild next time. Possibly with one of the ideas that they had before. That was always a thought. Within that thought though, Izuru had gotten hard but pushed down his excitement for later. There were things to be done and girls to mess with once they went to eat. Chuckling, he turned off the water and began to dry off with the towel that was on the counter top. It was going to be a fun day.

Sliding on some clothes, he dressed pretty nicely, but still casual. His colors were dark blue and black with a white trimming on the pants. It seemed appropriate. Izuru grinned and finished up and opened up the door. That was when he realized that he had left it unlocked. At that moment, he made sure that his contacts were back in and that his power wasn't leaking out or anything. That was necessary after all. To keep his identity a secret, the number one secret of them all. Izuru walked out with his clothes in hand and looked to the girls. He had Harley's panties in one pocket, and Mira's in the other. It was time to mess with them and even do some naughty things elsewhere. It was war and he was going to win. Plus, Harley didn't have any panties on this time either. She was going commando because of a bet. "You girls ready then?" He asked them lightly.

Back
Top Bottom