Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Awkward Rooming (HaseoGenstu1 x KyaKonami)

Harley watched him get closer, speaking to her. Her face flushed, and she watched him closely. "Yeah well..my uhhh, problem is rather strange..." she told him. She had leaned in a bit closer while he checked his phone, but stopped herself again. She was mentally chastising herself for this behavior. It wasn't right. He'd probably freak out if she bit him anyway.

"Yeah well, I like to get as relaxed as possible, I suppose." she responded to him. She was in nothing but short shorts and a tank top to sleep in after all. Again she was looking at him, then glancing to his neck. Sighing, she was close to giving in. She just needed to know one thing first before she did anything. "Hey....if I said I needed help with what's wrong with me, you'd do it, right? No matter how....weird it is?" she asked.

Izuru looked up at her and noticed that she was holding herself back. He doubted that she would like his blood though. It would be a rather strange taste, but to vampires, that may be good for them. He shrugged mentally and looked back at her. "I'd say go right ahead. I think you might find something weird as well." He said lightly, with a small grin. Human blood was one thing, he was so not human. Chuckling lightly, he looked back at her and smiled. "If you need to do something, either do it now or choose a time. I just wonder for the sake of Mira. She may get territorial or something." He said, laughing lightly at the joke towards her race.

Izuru stretched a tad and shifted in his clothes. He was getting a little tired of the clothes he was on and wanted to get into something better. Then his mind went to thinking of Mira and what she might be doing for this long in the bath. Then again, his mind did think of a few things. He almost wanted to be in there to see. Maybe another time, he would use his abilities to do so. There were two in particular he could do.

Harley was a bit confused by what he said, but she knew she wasn't going to wait. "Fine, fine I'll get it over with before she comes out..she takes too damn long by the way..." she stated. Once he was through stretching, she was against him, unintentionally pressed against him, leaning down towards his neck. Her two tiny fangs bit into him, and she had only sucked a bit to realize it wasn't human blood. Confused, she pulled away from him. "Wait..." she trailed off, looking at him. This was strange, it didn't taste right. Not like any human she'd ever bitten at least.

"Y-You're blood....it doesn't taste human..." she stated. She grabbed his shirt a bit tightly, not to hurt him, but to seem a bit more intimidating than she was. She gave him a slight glare as well. "What are you, huh?" she asked him. "And don't tell me human, I know human blood. I'm not stupid.." she told him. She wasn't going to have him being that dishonest to her.

Once he was done stretching, it was almost immediate, and she was on him. It was quite stimulating to have her against him, but he didn't do anything. The bite came instantaneously and he chuckled when she had a weird look on her face. She had pulled back and was quite confused. It was amusing to him. "I told you that you would find something more weird than you biting me, dhampir." He said with a smirk. Izuru was known for his teasing now by both girls. Each for a different reason of course, but if this girl stayed on his lap for any longer, it may be for both reasons too. It was a little hard to keep himself from getting hard. She was pressed up against him and just had her mouth on his neck. That was a predicament that was quite amazing.

She tried to become more intimidating, but that was going to backfire instead. "I wonder what I am.." He said letting suppressing the demonic aura that wanted to shoot out. Izuru needed to make it look like he was something of a human. His identity couldn't be found out just yet. He looked up at the ceiling and grinned. "I'm not what you think I am. But look back at the bite you just gave me." He said to her, and once she looked, the holes closed up and disappeared. No sign of her biting him what so ever. It was going to be a quite unsettling surprise. "I'm human, just like you think I am..." He said to her with a smirk. It was enough to easily show that he was lying and he knew about it.

Once she was about to get up, she would find that his hands were around her waist holding onto her. "You know...I may get used to that feeling you know...It didn't feel bad..." He said chuckling. Izuru was having a lot of trouble not doing anything, but with Mira in the bathroom, he didn't know when she was going to come out.

Harley laughed a bit as he spoke. "Y-Yeah, you guessed right on that one....." she stated. But hey, at least he didn't think she was an 'unholy abomination' like some did when they found out. It was...taboo where she came from. Majority religious humans there, who obviously hated vampires and the like. She was still pressed against him, listening to him speak. Her eyes darted to the bit mark...or what should have been a bite mark. It was gone. She looked at him, obviously surprised at this. He clearly wasn't human, though he said as much yet again.

The redhead knew he was lying, and merely tugged at his shirt lightly, shifting a bit. "Yeah, sure you are...until I get the real truth that is.." she told him with a playful smirk. She would have gotten up then, he his hands not been holding onto her waist. Instead, Harley gave him a curious look, which turned into a slight grin. "Well, I'll just have to do it again then, won't I?" she asked him, getting her face a bit closer to his. She was flirting a bit, and rightfully so. Guys usually didn't look her way much.

Mira was still thrusting inside of herself with her fingers while the two had their encounter, her movements spurring her on to an orgasm that she craftily hid underneath the running water. After she had finished, she breathed a bit, letting the water wash her clean, before she turned the shower off. Stepping out, she grabbed a towel to begin drying off.

It seemed that his little statement of what she was wasn't bad. It seemed to take effect and especially under the circumstances. Izuru watched as her eyes darted to where she bit and she was surprised to not find anything. It was going to be like that after all. "From your face though, it didn't seem like you liked the taste of my blood. I may have to be thankful of that." He said with a grin. When she looked at him, he just smirked and continued on with what was going on.

Izuru looked at her straight and nodded, taking on the challenge. "You may not like me for what I am if you find out, but I doubt you will. A small hint is that you have probably never heard of my kind. That's all you get." He said with a grin. The look on her face and her moving told Izuru that she tried to get up and was quite curious to why she wasn't going anywhere. With the comment she made, he grinned and pulled her closer. "You may have to." He said to her, whispering it in her ear. Smirking, he pulled at her waist as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Do we have a naughty one here?" He asked her with a grin, almost forgetting that Mira was in the bathroom. There was something grinding against her groin from his own and he licked up her neck slowly. "Mmm...I may get addicted to that taste..." Izuru stated.

Right as things were about to possibly happen, and his teeth her against her jaw, he heard the stopping of water and sighed with a small chuckle. Izuru was starting to experience things he had never before and if it wasn't for Mira being in the bathroom, things may have happened. He stopped and knew that Harley was going to get back at him for this, since she was probably excited too. He put a finger to her lips and whispered in her ear. "Another time....Get me back for making you like this..." He said and grinned afterwards. He picked her up and dropped her on the couch, a lick to her neck afterwards. "Such a sweet taste...Hard to let go.." He said with a grin, teasing her more. Izuru stood up and went over to the bathroom door, knocking on it lightly. "Everything alright Mira? You've been in there for a bit." Izuru said quietly. He could feel Harley's glare. He wasn't being let off the hook for sure.

Harley shrugged. "It's not that I didn't like it, it's just...it was different...Not unpleasant though.." she told him. Of course, when he went to saying she wouldn't like him, if she found out, she shook her head and gave him a smile. "I've been told I'm the abomination of an unholy union, I don't see where I have room to judge.." she stated. Pretty quickly, she was cut off from saying anything else she might have by him pulling her closer and whispering in her ear. Her legs wrapped around him as he pulled at her waist, her hands sliding down to his pants, toying with them teasingly. "Maybe just a bit..." she teased." She could feeling him grinding against her, and she moved back against the erection she could feel. She was getting wet just from feeling how hard he was through the material. His tongue on her neck didn't help matters, as it caused a flush of color to light up her face and a small moan to escape her.

Things would have probably gotten more heated, but Mira's water had stopped. She was about ready to go drown the werewolf when she heard Izuru's words. "Believe me, I will....soon as I get the chance.." she said, an 'oof' coming from her as he dropped her on the couch. She put her legs together, since her light colored shorts might have been a little too telling of her current condition, and adopted a glare at him, that ended the moment Mira came out in a fancy lingerie top and panties. Rolling her eyes a bit, she looked away, trying to calm herself down to no avail. Mira merely looked at Izuru and laughed nervously. "Yeah, I was fine just enjoying the water a bit." she stated, walking over to the bed. "I hope I didn't run out all of the hot water..." she stated, looking over at him.

Izuru was surprised as hell as the door suddenly opened and there was Mira, dressed in a lingerie top and just panties. Luckily he had his clothes with him that he was going to change in. Mira could probably notice a bulge appearing in his pants from just the sight of her. He shook his head and looked away, but before, he was able to take her in all the way. It was very hard not to look at her. Since his back was completely to Harley, she couldn't see him, plus she was looking at her book like she didn't care about Mira. She would once she saw what she was wearing. Izuru moved his hand real quickly and ran it up her leg to her stomach, touching her bare skin the whole way up. He moved into the doorway and past her as she passed him. "At least a little decency Mira....Please...." He asked with a massive flush on his face. "I could understand if it was just you and Harley, but there is a guy here too." He said quietly, which was enough to grab Harley's attention to her attire. The thought that should have gotten to them is that he had a very innocent side to him too.

Izuru shook his head and looked around at her before he closed the door. "If there is no hot water on the first night here, I'm going to be slightly mad. I'm fine with you two girls going first, but come on..." Izuru said with a slight sigh. "I gave the decency to not peek, so please give me the same." He said as he closed the door behind him and locked it just to be sure. He sighed lightly and then looked into the mirror. To keep the smell of human on him, he would have to keep at least one contact in. He took out the right eye and looked at himself. The blood red eye with the speckled black pupil came into show. As he did so, the markings on his face appeared and slowly the scars all across his body did too. He took off his shirt and his pants, along with his boxers and the rest of the scars appeared on his body. His race was that of a war driven type. There was no peace....Well, maybe some.

He turned the water on and got into the bath. Just a little hot, but not cold, surprisingly. However, with partial of his transformation coming off, his senses heightened and a certain smell came from the water. The smell of sexual pleasure. Mira was doing more than just bathing, that's for sure. He shook his head as he allowed his body to heat the entirety of the water to the degree he wanted it. Izuru noticed that the air was muggy, so with a flick of the wrist, the window cracked open and the air was cycled. He closed the window and was happy for the contacts he had. It covered the feeling of power being used too. It was a life saver. As he relaxed, he calmed his body. All of the parts included, and sat there as his body basically cleaned itself. The water was doing it for him. As a elemental, it helped.

Izuru wondered what the girls were talking about.

Mira felt him touch her skin before walking by, flushing a bit and nodding. "R-Right I'll change....sorry..." she said. Hearing what he said about the water once she was over to the bed, she sighed. "Like I said, I apologize I got caught up.." she told him. He was inside though, and with that, she fished around and found an oversized shirt that came to her knees, and put it on over what she had on. Bad thing was, no appropriate pants or shorts. "Harley, do you have any..uhh...appropriate bottoms I could use for the night?" The red head looked up. "Top drawer. Right on top." "Thanks.."

After she had fished them out, Harley had closed her book and stood up, walking over to the bed and sitting. "So, have you noticed that he's.." "Not exactly human?" "Yeah.." Harley had an eyebrow raised, wondering what had peaked the wolf's suspicions. "He just acts...like...I dunno, I just don't think he's completely human.." "yeah...I get the feeling he's hiding something...though might be for a good reason. I wouldn't bother him too much about it, wolfy." she told her. Mira blinked a bit, tilting her head. "Why not? Don't ya wanna know too?" she asked her. "Yeah, I do, but....let's just say when you know what it's like to have to hide something, the truth coming out can sometimes be ugly. I'm sure your kind knows all about Dhampirs and what some people think of us."

As Izuru was sitting in the bath and he was pretty much clean now. The powers that he had really came in handy but it was time to lock it up again. As he shifted and the water drained out of the bath, he stood up and grabbed a towel. Unlike Mira, who had pleasured herself, he didn't need to at the moment and wondered again what the girls were talking about. He put the other contact back in and allowed the markings and scarring to disappear on him. It was a very odd and off feeling of his. It felt as if he was putting on a new body and that feeling was just not good. He shook and allowed his body to dry off before grabbing his other clothes. He slid on boxers and some sleek black pants. Then, he grabbed his shirt and slid it on too. It was just a plain, black t-shirt but it was quite snug on his body. It would allow the girls to see that he was built underneath the clothes he had on before. Fighting was a big thing back home so he had to be fit. He could probably take on Mira quite easily too.

Right before he was about to grab the door handle, he noticed something on the floor. It was a pair of panties that was dropped there. He bent down to pick it up and brought it back to the counter as he did the last things he needed to do before leaving. Brushed his teeth and dried his hair, which was still quite wet since he sealed his powers before drying everything down. He needed to at least look like he came out of the shower. Izuru could easily just use a bottle of water to wash his body with. Allow the water to glide on his body, taking up all the germs and bad things on his skin. That was how overpowered his power was. Elementals were just unfair.

As Izuru dried his hands, he looked down at the panties again. They were sexy lingerie panties, which made him think they were Mira's, but the style of black and a touch of red said possibly Harley. Either way, they were very tempting to use. "Maybe another time." He said quietly. He hung them up and went for the door. Opening it, he allowed the steam to push into the room and dissipate. "Did I miss anything?" He asked the girls, whom were sitting on the bed in front of him.

Both girls looked over at Izuru as he came out. "Not much.." Harley said. Mira nodded. "Yeah, Harley was just telling me about a book she read that she thought I might like." she said. Both were playing it cool about the real topic of their conversation, but Harley did have something she could probably convince the werewolf to read, now that she thought about it. "Have a nice shower? Water was warm enough right?" Mira asked. Of course she was trying to get off subject, but she did really wanna make sure she hadn't used up too much. It would suck to have taken all that water from him.

After getting the answer, Mira moved from the bed and towards the kitchen, while Harley merely flopped down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm gonna get something to drink..." The werewolf said. Entering the kitchen, she was able to shut the door, then let out a breath of air. She then walked over and grabbed a glass, then went to see what was in the refrigerator to drink. Meanwhile, Harley positioned herself so that she was laying longways on the bed, looking over at Izuru. "So...have to take care of anything else in there?" she teased.

Izuru listened to what the girls had said and grinned. "I'm glad that you two are getting to know each other and get along. It would be good for us to do so." He said lightly. As Mira asked if the water was fine he nodded. "Nothing too cold. It was a good shower. Plus, steam came out of the bathroom when I opened the door. Everything was good." He said with a smile. Then again, either one of them should have noticed something. Both of them took a hot shower that probably took enough of the hot water to not allow steam. Izuru was trying to give them something to assume what he was. Then again, assumptions were usually wrong. It was just fun to mess with people. That was one of the specialties that he had under his sleeves.

Mira had gotten up and went into the kitchen to get some water and possible something else. The door had closed and the water was running for her glass. Plus, the opening of the fridge and the shuffling around meant that her mind was occupied. Harley was lying on the bed, legs to him. Her little statement was amusing for sure, but she was pretty open to any advances onto her. Izuru walked over to the bed and placed his clothes on the bed. He pulled her legs a bit and brought her groin closer to his. Izuru then leaned down to face her, placing his hands on either side of her as he pushed up against her groin. "Seems to me that you were one that was quite excited before. The mark on the crotch of my pants before I changed says that I was right." He said with a grin, quietly to her. His dick was bulging in his pants and pushing hard against her crotch showing that he was still pretty excited but in the mood to tease her. "And this little predicament can say that, no, I didn't do anything else in there." He said coyly.

Izuru began to grind lightly against her and feeling her body react to it was amazing. Almost enough to want to try something, but neither of them could be that fast. Plus, teasing her was fun too. Before she could grab onto him, Izuru pinned her arms and licked up the side of her neck to her jaw line and smirked. "Next time, you won't be so lucky." He stated as he got up. After rearranging his dick, he made it look like he didn't have one and turned with his clothes in hand. "Have fun with that feeling." He said with a grin as he walked over to the couch and sat down. He placed his clothes in his bag and looked over to the kitchen. "Hey Mira! Can you bring me some water too please?" He yelled out to her.

Harley was curious, considering the thing about the steam, but she had no chance to ask about it. Izuru was on her before she could, pulling her closer by her legs. She could feel his erection immediately as he pushed against her groin. She blushed a bit as he leaned down and placed his hands on either side of her, looking up at him. "Yeah well, can you blame me?" she asked him. When he spoke about his erection, she opened her mouth to make a remark, but his grinding elicited a moan instead. She pushed back against him, grinding back a bit, wishing he'd just pull her shorts and panties off and plow into her, so much so that she moved to grab onto him. She was stopped though, her arms pinned.

She was so going to get him for this, somehow. She glared a bit at him, waiting until he yelled for Mira before making a comment. "You're lucky she's around, otherwise you wouldn't be the lucky one.....or would you?" she teased at him. If it wasn't for Mira, she'd be on him right now. But the wolf probably wouldn't like to walk back in on the two of them having sex. "Be right there!" said wolf girl called. Soon enough, she was back and with the two glasses of water. Walking over to Izuru on the couch, she handed it to him. "Here ya go." she said. Meanwhile, Harley had raised up long enough to prop up a pillow, dive half of her body under the blankets of the bed, and picked her book up again, trying not to be so horny. She really needed a release, one she couldn't get at the moment.

Izuru looked back at Harley with her comment and grinned. "We'll have to see another time." He said with a small laugh. As Mira called back, Harley had gotten under the covers and opened her book again. She was annoyed and horny, but that last part was only an assumption on his part. Mira handed him the water and he took it. "Thanks so much Mira." He said with a soft smile and he took a long drink from it. As he placed it down, Mira was still standing and drinking the water. Out of his peripheral, he noticed her breasts again and he had to shift again. That girl was just built for sex. Werewolves were a great race. They could go for hours and could take anything. Plus, they were up for almost anything. On the other hand, he wondered just what Harley would do. The thought then hit him that this was probably what his dad had meant that he'd learn from living here. It was only the first day, and yet things were going pretty well.

He looked up at Mira and chuckled. "Find anything interesting in the fridge while you were scavenging?" He asked as he yawned and quietly patted the seat next to him. Izuru had put his feet up and was leaning back against the couch. He was a little tired from the distance that he had to travel and all. A little more talk, and maybe a bit more teasing with Mira could do it for the night. He would have to get some sort of release later though. Izuru would find some way for that later, maybe in the morning. He shrugged mentally and looked back at Harley with a small smirk on his face. As Mira sat down, he licked his lips at Harley which in turn got him a glare.

Mira drinking her own water, figuring he had his eyes on her and not caring. She looked at him as he patted the seat, sitting down beside him. "Not there so much, but when I checked the freezer....Meat and lots of it." she stated. "Unlike you guys though,I'm assuming, I like mine medium rare." It was a fact that when werewolves did consume normal meat like this, they hated well done. Took the taste out of it for them. She glanced back at Harley once before drinking some more water.

The redhead was watching them over her book though, and when she saw the smirk and the way Izuru licked his lips at her, she glared at him, then quietly mouthed 'fuck you' at him, though gave him a wink right after. Clearly, that had a double meaning. Now though, she went back to her book a bit, her eyes starting to grow a bit heavy. She wanted to at least finish one more chapter though.

Izuru laughed lightly at Mira's opinion on meat and looked over at her. "Assumptions are usually wrong. My family has never killed a piece of meat before. We have the thought of, 'If you wish to kill your steak, get out. We don't cook it any more than medium.' I liked my family for that sake. However, I have gotten to a point that I like mine on the bloodier sense of medium-rare. Kinda in the middle of that and rare. Plus, I bet that vampire likes it around there too." He said lightly and winked at Harley. The little phrase he got mouthed at him was amusing, but it seemed that she was pretty much down for the count. The dhampir was falling asleep and that would create an opening for sure.

As Harley fell asleep, Izuru put his finger to his mouth to tell Mira to be a little quiet. He leaned over and ran his teeth against her jaw and up to her ear. "How about a little walk and some fresh air before bed?" He asked her as he stood up. Izuru grinned at her and walked over to the door, opening it ever so quietly. He gave her a look and grinned at her. He waved a finger at her meaning to come on and as she did and followed him out, Izuru closed the door behind them. As they got out, Izuru got out into the moonlight and breathed in the fresh air. "It's a wonder to have this freedom..." He stated quietly. Leaning against a pole, the moonlight shined through his hair and his black eyes had their red tint again. Grinning he smiled at her. "So, how tired are you actually?"

Mira looked at him, a bit surprised by his response. Looking over after a moment, she noticed Harley asleep, book laying on top of her chest. Nodding to Izuru, she didn't expect his teeth on her jaw and up to her ear. "O-Okay.." she answered softly. Following him, she stepped out and looked over at him leaning against the pole. She shrugged a bit. "Eh, so-so tired. I didn't have that hard of a time getting here.." she told him, then smirked a bit. She got a bit closer to him, enough so that she could easily reach out and poke his chest. "What about you, hmm?"

Mira had gotten closer to him and he grinned. Her question was what made him laugh. "I had a pretty far way to go, so I am pretty tired. I think the little things we did though, woke me up a bit more than I thought." He said with a smirk. Izuru took her hand and walked backwards a bit and brought her back to that garden again. "I like this place better." He said with a grin and sat down on a bench looking at her. "Wanna join me here then?" He said with a pat on the wood of the bench or his lap. He knew that she was going to either do one or the other. He hoped for his lap more than anything. All Izuru had was a smirk on his face and almost inviting her in.

Mira smirked a bit. "Oh?" she said, then followed him. When he sat down and asked her to join him, she smiled. "Don't mind if I do.." she answered. Walking over, she sat down on his lap, shifting so she could turn towards him easier. "Pleased?" she asked, a hand against his chest. She was getting a bit excited again, truthfully. Even with what she had done in the shower, it wasn't close to what she could experience with him.

Izuru grinned and watched as she sat down on his lap. He chucked and nodded. "Well, I wonder if I am pleased.." He stated and put an arm around her waist. The moon was shining down on them and allowing him to see the full of her. "You know, I was just messing with you about your way of dressing back there. I am completely fine with you just being in panties. I just didn't want anything to accidentally pop up because of that." He said lightly. Izuru had shifted his legs to allow her to lean up against him. He took her hand and kissed it lightly. "I wonder how our days are going to go from now on." He put out and grinned.

Mira felt his arm around her waist, and got herself comfortable in his lap. His comment on her clothes made her pop his arm lightly. "So I covered up for almost nothing then...boo.." she told him, but smirked. She leaned up against him a bit though, smirking. "Oh, I dunno...a little this and that I suppose..." she told him with a wink. Her hand was against his chest, but was starting to slide down it, being replaced by her breasts pressed against him. She stopped running her hand down just as it reached his pants, waiting to see what he would do about it, if anything.

Izuru grinned at her reply about the clothes and looked at her. "Well we could make it happen again while we're out here." He said coyly. Mira seemed like she wanted this but maybe he wasn't ready to go all the way with her. Plus, she didn't even know who or what he was. As her hand was against hist chest and slowly moving down, her hand was replaced by her breasts. They pushed against his chest pretty hard and he grinned with a small laugh. Her hand went down to his pants and stopped, which either meant that she was teasing him, or that she was waiting for what he would do. Izuru ran his lower jaw up her neck making sure not to leave a mark. Maybe teasing was the better way to do this. Before her hand went any further because of his teeth, he grabbed her hands and stopped her. "Maybe I want you to feel something first before you mess with it. Or maybe I should just continue to tease you." He whispered.

Izuru licked her neck slowly up to her lips and grinned at her. "Are you even sure you want to try anything with me. You have no idea what I am, unless you aren't curious anymore." He said with a smirk. Izuru was practically trying to get to her. One of his hands had traveled down her waist to her ass and squeezed it playfully.

"Oh? That's a good idea..." she said, feeling him teasing her neck. She was going to go further down, but he grabbed her hands. She looked at him a bit confused at first. When he spoke though, she growled a bit at him, though a slight moan came out as he licked up her neck to her lips. "I'm still curious, but I'm pretty sure you're nothing that's going to make me like, explode into flames or anything." she told him. "Besides, I can still find out later....or during.." she teased, letting out another, louder moan as he squeezed her ass.

Izuru was starting to become pretty hard under her, but he did have enough control over his bodily functions to not allow it to press against her yet. He grinned when she growled at him after the confusion left her and chuckled lightly to her comment. "I wouldn't be so sure. Until you figure out what I am, anything could be reality." He stated with a small smirk. Her moans were starting to get to him and he really wanted to hear her moan, possibly scream from pleasure. It would probably make him do what he needed to do and release, but now wasn't the time for it. Izuru pulled her forwards to the point that their faces were practically touching. "You are becoming such an addiction....Your voice. You smell...Your touch...Everything is practically perfect." He whispered to her, but before she could react or move her hands anywhere, he kissed her very roughly, growling into the kiss with her. As they moved a bit, his dick pushed against her groin, but Izuru had hold of her hands to stop her from doing anything. Forcing his tongue into her mouth, he pretty much forced his tongue into her and started to ravish. After about 30 seconds of exchanging saliva, he broke off and grinned. Mira was out of breath and the wet feeling on his pants made him think she may have came just from a kiss.

Mira smirked. "I doubt you'd hurt me though....nothing to gain from that..." she pointed out. He pulled her forwards, and she smiled at him as he spoke, but unable to do anything for a reaction because he was kissing her roughly. She moaned a bit, kissing him back and growling back at him. Feeling his dick push against her, she pushed back against him. He could hold her hands all he wanted, her body was still grinding against his. His tongue pushed into her mouth, and she allowed him to ravish it, moaning more. When he broke off, she was out of breath, her face was flushed, and she was wet. She wanted him to take her right then and there, and pressed her groin against his dick again, begging him for it.

Back
Top Bottom