Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Awkward Rooming (HaseoGenstu1 x KyaKonami)

Harley got up as Izuru spoke, and she did give him attitude. Mira wondered what that was about as she went to the couch. The clean up comment earned him a slap on the arm, but after that Harley locked the door and went about cleaning up. Mira looked over at him. She was curious about what he wanted, but didn't get a chance to ask as he kissed her so roughly. She growled at him before his tongue forced its way in, playing back with his tongue just as roughly. Mira pressed her body against his, breasts firmly against his chest.

Izuru had gotten her attention and grinned with the growl that came out of her mouth. He pulled her onto his lap and continued to kiss her rather savagely. His tongue began to rush hers and pulled her into his mouth, as he sucked on it lightly. He slid one hand to her waist and began to slide off her pants and then slid his hand into her pants. Squeezing her ass with one hand and her breasts with the other, he bit down on her tongue. He wasn't able to hold back anymore. Izuru broke the kiss and looked at her, growling lightly. "Let's make a deal....If I make you cum first....You have to drink my cum in front of Harley. It will be in my coffee cup though...So it won't be obvious. And if you win and make me cum first...I'll do anything you want me to. Just remember that it's not just us in this room." He stated. Izuru leaned forwards a bit to her ear. "And I am quite backed up at the moment...So you'll be drinking a lot..." He whispered. Izuru bit down on her ear as he slowly pushed the panties from her back down, exposing her ass.

Mira felt him pull her onto his lap, kissing him still and moaning as he pulled her tongue into his mouth and sucked on it. She could feel him sliding off her pants, then his hand going inside and squeezing her ass, using the other hand to squeeze her breasts. The bite on her tongue made her gasp out a moan. She was soaking wet already, and looked at him as he broke off the kiss. He was making a deal with her, one that made her blush, but she nodded anyway. "You have a deal.." she told him, moaning again as he bit her ear. Feeling her ass exposed, she reached down to his pants, tugging at them a bit before undoing them, sliding her hand down to his cock.

Izuru grinned as Mira agreed to it and went at her. But before he could make another move, her hand was sliding down his cock which was erect and hot. It had been throbbing in his pants for some time now, especially with what he and Harley did before he put her to sleep. Sliding her pants off, he decided to leave her panties on, but he slid his hand down them and, from where her ass was, slid his hand a little further and slid his finger into her pussy from there. She was sopping wet which made a little bit of precum start from his dick. Izuru slid his hand around and slid three fingers into her pussy and allowed the exploring to begin. He bit her neck and went to her ear again. "I wonder if you have been taken yet...Do I get the honor?" He whispered to her. Biting her ear again, he grinned. "How badly do you want it?"

Mira moaned as he slid his hand into her pussy, her hand on his cock starting to rubbing him. She could feel the precum from his dick, and blushed a bit over it, then moaned louder as three fingers were now inside of her, and it only got worse as he bit her neck. "Y-Yeah...I mean, I've done a bit of everything but-ah-that.." she told him. When he asked how badly she wanted it, she let her breasts press against his chest more, stroking his dick faster and teasing the tip with one of her fingers.

Izuru looked to her and was really wanting inside of her and when he heard that she's done a few things, but not that, he grinned. "Then I want to be the one to do it to you." He said lightly into her ear. "If you'll let me." He added on. Izuru slid his fingers deeper into her and played within her. She was just soaked to the max and he knew that he wanted to fuck her badly. Izuru licked her lips and bit her bottom jaw.

Mira nodded. "Y-Yeah.." she told him, moaning louder and growling as he played with her. She stroked him more. She wanted him to fuck her so badly right now. She hoped he would, and before Harley came out preferably. Even if it was quick she needed some kind of release from him. It was only fair, considering how he'd already teased her.

Izuru pushed Mira up and pushed her panties to the side instead of taking them off since he wanted to make sure that if there was a click, things could go back to normal faster. That would be the best. Once her panties were pushed to the side, Izuru took her hand away from his dick and slowly lowered her onto it. His dick pushed into her and there was a slight ripping noise as he broke through her hymen. It was almost surprising that she was a virgin considering how horny and wet she gets. He grinned as her pussy swallowed up his dick all the way to the base. "You okay?" He asked her lightly. Once she nodded her head, no talking possibly from pleasure or pain, he began to move her and his own hips. It was time to make her cum before him. She was really tight, so it was hard not to.

Mira felt her panties pushed to the side, and her hand taken away from his dick. When he pushed into her, she cried out, grabbing on to him. When he questioned her she nodded. The pain was starting to go away as he began to move inside of her. She tightened the moment he started, letting out a moan as he moved their hips. It would take a few moments before she began to mover hers on her own as she settled into the pleasure from it.

Izuru began to move faster and made sure to listen for the click of the door. If Harley came out now, it would be pretty hard to stop and then to talk about what was happening. Chuckling, he had felt Mira already starting to convulse and her walls kept tightening. It was her first time so she may be pretty quick to cum. He leaned up to her ear and bit it again. "So you take my first kiss and then take my first time too....You naughty wolf." He whispered into her ear as he licked into it. Izuru pulled her on hips and continued to fuck her harder and harder. He wanted to make her pussy to be shaped to only his dick. That was what he was doing and continued to fuck her harder and harder. If he could have stood behind her, this could go faster, but he was going to make her cum first.

Mira felt him moving faster, and her moans became louder. She was still tightening around him and though she wanted to hold out, she knew she wouldn't be able to help it if she lost the bet. Smirking as he bit her ear, she moved against him more. "Really now? Guess I am pretty naughty then.." she told him, tightening more as he fucked her even harder, tightening with each thrust. She was getting close, she knew it, and wouldn't be able to hold out on him for much longer. Then again, she wasn't that miffed about losing the bet.

Izuru moved her upper body closer and bit her lip, trying to tell her to shush. They weren't the only ones in the area at the moment. Harley was only just inside the bathroom. The water may be on and she may be doing whatever she wanted to do, but they needed to be quiet. He would also have to make the smell go away, which would cause Mira, if she was able to say anything, to suspect what he may be. Shaking his head, he grabbed her waist and pulled her down hard, pushing his dick all the way to her womb. He continued to fuck her hard as he slid a hand down to her groin, teasing her clit. As he pulled her down once more, jamming his dick all the way to her womb, he felt her tighten up and her insides shook. Izuru was able to catch her with a kiss as she moaned in pleasure and came. He was so close to cumming too, but there was no way he was going to do that inside of her...yet. Izuru quickly pulled out and set her off to the side and grabbed his cup. There was only a little bit of coffee in there, barely an inch.

He grabbed Mira's hand and wrapped it around his hot, slimy cock for a small usage of a catalyst. He came hard into the cup, splashing the coffee slightly. Izuru kept cumming until it was about half way filled with his cum. He was really backed up for sure, then again, his family was known to produce a lot of semen. The coffee was lighter and sat on top of the cum so the brown was covering up all the white. He pulled his dick out of the coffee cup and leaned back, some cum still dripping on his cock. "Want a pre taste before drinking it?" He asked her. Basically asking her to clean up his dick.

Mira felt him bite her lip, and knew she should be quieter. She was trying to but it was hard with how he was fucking her. Then he pulled her down hard, and she bit back a particularly loud moan so as to not be heard and growled at him. His hand on her clit didn't help matters though. When he pulled her down again though, she knew it was over. She tightened, shaking a bit as her orgasm hit the moment he hit all the way into her womb. She couldn't help the moan this time, but luckily Izuru kissed her that time. She was shaking through her orgasm, feeling him pulling out to set her to the side. She was breathing a bit heavy, but let him wrap her hand around his cock to help him. She blushed slightly as he came into the cup, thinking about what she was going to do.

When he finished, she heard him ask about a pretaste. "Don't mind if I do.." she told him. With that, she moved to his cock, licking the tip to get some of the still dripping cum, and after teasing it with her tongue a bit, took his dick into her mouth, sucking it clean. Meanwhile, Harley was still in the shower, having to take care of her own problem and attempting to be discreet about it. She was beginning to hit her own end though, her breathy heavy as she tightened around the fingers she had sliding in and out of her pussy.

Izuru grinned as Mira began to lick his dick and then took it into her mouth. Her tongue coiled around his dick as she took the remaining cum that was in his dick out and drank the rest of it. "You seem to know what you're doing." He said with a smirk. Izuru put a hand on her cheek and ran his fingers through her hair as she sucked on him. She was too sexy and he was about to get hard again. He broke his dick out of her mouth and growled at her. "From how you were sucking, you were just trying to get more out of it...That's for later wolf." He said firmly with a grin. Izuru coaxed her back up to the couch and moved her panties back to the position it needed to be in. Then slid her pants back up and grinned. "So sexy...I want to taste this wolf again for sure later...But remember the deal." He said with a chuckle. Izuru took a wiff of the room and smelled sex and cum. With a quick shift of his hand, the smell disappeared and it smelled just like the room did before. It was a little blunt and obvious, but maybe the wolf would be in too much ecstasy to realize what he had done. "May want to get cleaned up...But I'm grabbing the shower first...After you drink it after all." He said as he slid his pants back on after his boxers.

Chuckling, he glanced to the doorway and wondered what Harley was doing in the shower. He left her high and dry after licking her pussy. It was a good taste though, something he would go after later for sure. Chuckling to himself, he looked back at Mira, then over her shoulder. It seemed that clouds were starting to roll in. "I'm thinking of grabbing a bite to eat after our showers. How does that sound?" He asked her with a grin. Izuru had noticed that Mira was close to touching herself again.

Mira looked up at him, still sucking as he ran his fingers through her hair. When he finally took his cock away from her, she looked up at him, smirking a bit. "Maybe I was..." she told him. He managed to coax her back up to the couch, where he somewhat fixed her up. She giggled a bit, leaning closer to him. "Maybe we can get out somewhere....more private...have some more time.." she suggested. She noticed how fast the smell in the room disappeared, and looked at him a bit, but said nothing. She didn't really care about his species identity at the moment, only that he was obviously a good fuck and she wanted more.

She fixed her hair, made sure she was all straightened up. It pretty much looked as if she hadn't just been fucked pretty hard. By the time she was done with that, Izuru was speaking again, and she was trying not to be so horny in front of him. But she could have easily gone another round or two with him. "Yeah.." she told him. About that time, Harley came out, fresh and clean and in a pair of tight short shorts and a black tank top with a strange band logo on it. She smiled a bit at them. "Bathroom's free.." she told the both of them. She sat down on the couch, though not real close to Izuru. She was still a bit wound up from earlier, even if she had done a thing or two while in the bathroom to try and get some of it out. Mira meanwhile, picked up the coffee cup, and took a sip of it, blushing slightly as she did so.

Izuru grinned at what Mira had to say and chuckled lightly. "Maybe when we have a little more time we will do that. I wonder though, what your definition of private is though. It seemed that you wanted to go a few more rounds now and we're not even in private. Is your thought a park, the gardens...a movie theater....Or maybe something more realistic like a hotel room. Or maybe a locker?" He said with a smirk and a laugh. Mira seemed to be that kind of girl that would do it anywhere as long as she was with the person that she wanted to fuck. It looked to him that he was the one that she wanted to do everywhere, even on the train. That was an idea though. Chuckling, to himself, he knew that she was getting a little turned on by the suggestions that he was making. That was about the time that Harley had walked out of the bathroom and sat herself down on the couch.

Once she was out, Mira took a sip of the "coffee" and drank it down. Since she was sitting next to him, he could see that it was mostly just white with a small bit of brown when it was side ways. "Why don't you finish up your coffee and then go take your bath/shower? Then I'll do mine and we can go out to get lunch afterwards. How does that sound to you two?" He asked them. Izuru knew it meant that Mira was about to down his cup of semen and possibly go and cum harder into the water in the bath. This was a turn on no matter what. He glanced over at Harley and winked at her as Mira began to ponder on the cup. Luckily, the smell of the semen was being controlled by Izuru. The smell would only hit Mira and no one else since he had the power to control wind pressure and direction.

Mira was already getting bothered again thanks to Izuru, and when he suggested she finish up her coffee and go take a bath/shower, she nodded. "Fine by me." she said, getting ready to down the cup. Harley shrugged. "Me too." she said, seeing the wink Izuru gave her. Mira was already downing the rest of the coffee/semen, and made sure she got every drop before standing. "I'll go take that shower now..." she said, grabbing a few things and heading for the bathroom. After hearing the click of the door, Harley looked back at Izuru, scooting closer to him. Once she was closer, she leaned in against him, her finger jabbing his chest lightly. "I hope you know you caused me to have to do a few things in there.."she told him. Of course, she was far from satisfied though.

Izuru watched as Mira took down the rest of the cup and grinned. She was good, that was for sure. Another time would be good to play with her. Once she had gotten up, she took the cup with her and then the door clicked. It was just Harley and himself now and things were probably going to get heated quickly. When she scooted closer, he knew that he was right already. She jabbed her finger on his chest and he just grinned, stretching out a bit. "Really now? I wonder what I did to make you feel that good." He said with a grin. Izuru was sitting there stretching a bit, working out some kinks from what Mira had done to him earlier. He leaned back a bit more and a little to the side, which was just asking for her to attack him, but he wasn't realizing it at all.

Harley was more than frustrated now. His teasing act was going too far. She watched him stretch, then lean back. The moment he started doing that, she moved on top of him, straddling his waist and leaning down closer to him. "You know damn well what you did..." she said into his ear, giving it a nip and moving down to his neck, giving him another nip. She then began grinding her hips against him, knowing she'd get him turned on. In fact, she was pretty sure she felt his erection already. Her hands were already on his pants, attempting to undo them. She was going to go crazy if she didn't get him just a bit.

Izuru was surprised that she actually began to attack him. His body reacted to her and as the first nip to his body was given, his face even turned a bit red. The second one hit as she straddled his waist and began to grind on him. His erection had already began and was pushing against her groin already. And yet, he was still surprised. He grabbed her hands and pulled her forwards a bit, making her lose her balance and had her try to regain it. "I've never seen you this forceful before. It's almost as if you'd force me to have sex with you if I didn't comply." He said with a grin. Izuru had pushed his hard on off a bit and looked back at her. The main thought in his mind was if Mira was going to take a fast shower or a slow on. Depending on how turned on she was after the cum that rushed down her throat.

Harley could feel him pushing against her groin already. She felt him grab her hands, then she had lost her balance on top of him. After shaking that off, she tried to regain it. "Maybe I will...." she told him. "You've been a bad boy, maybe I should punish you..." she teased, and with that being said, she kissed him, grinding against him more to entice him. She broke off after a few moments. "You brought this on yourself ya know.....there's only so much of that I could take..."

Izuru's body moved on its own when she began to grind on him again. He looked over at her and was amazed that she was talking even in that way. To think that the timid vampire was being like this. Maybe this meant that even Mira had a side to her that he didn't know. Not being able to control his body much more, his dick pushed against his pants and he could feel her grinding harder on him. "Are you sure that I brought this on myself? You were the one to bring me onto you..." He said with a smirk, trying to turn this around onto her. He let go of her hands and allowed her to do as she pleased. "Don't think you're the only one that was holding back." Izuru stated with a grin. He kissed her back and coaxed her tongue out. Playing with it, he broke off the kiss to just play with her tongue outside of her mouth.

Harley could feel his dick pushing against his pants, smirking right back at him. "I didn't do much of anything, I can't help what I am..." she told him, then shrugged slightly. "Besides, you're the first guy that hasn't either been scare, shocked, or disgusted..." she admitted. Feeling her hands let go, she immediately reached for his pants, undoing them and slipping a hand down to his hard cock, stroking lightly while she kissed him, moaning as he got her tongue out and played with it. She played back, moaning a bit more as she did so, a slight hint of red on her cheeks.

Izuru chuckled lightly. "I may be the first guy not to react to you like that other than seeing a beautiful girl...but that could be because what I am is worse than what you are." He said with a grin. What she had said about being who she was, it made him smirk. "How I see it, you're a timid vampire that was very submissive. That's what I saw." He said with a soft laugh. Once she got her hands back, she undid his pants and slipped her hand in, taking a hold of his hard and hot cock. It pulsated in her hand, but he was just surprised that he could still be that hard after going at it with Mira once already. He could possibly be able to go more rounds than most people. That was a good thing in this situation though.

Continuing with her tongue, he noticed that she was blushing already. He broke off for a moment and looked at her. "Are you sure you're ready to do anything? You're turning red awfully quick." He said with a grin. Izuru nipped at her neck, just not hard enough to mark it.

Harley continued stroking him, looking at him curiously. "Well, I don't care if it's worse.." she told him, then gave him a light glare, but it was clouded over by lust. "Timid? I'm not that timid, I'll have you know..' she stated. Hearing him after he broke off from her tongue though made her stroke him a bit faster. "Of course I am.." she told him, moaning as he nipped at her neck. Using her free hand, she undid her shorts and let them drop down, though not completely off, exposing the black and red panties she was wearing underneath. "Don't you wanna do the honors?" she teased him, nipping at his lip a bit.

Back
Top Bottom