Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Beast (Misa x Traveler) - Closed

RE: My Beast (Misa x Traveler)

Amber couldn't help but watch Derek eat from the corner of her eyes. She smiled as he seemed to be in heaven. Soon the waitress came back, the pair both turned down dessert. The bill was set on the table and Amber didn't miss how he glanced at her. Reaching into her back pocket she pulled out her wallet, laying a twenty dollar bill on the table before once again looking at Derek. She took him in for a moment as he just looked at the table. Her heart went out to him, he seemed so lost.
Reaching out she rubbed her hand down his arm. She moved closer and rested her chin on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked lightly the worry she felt for him clear in her voice. Her fingers moved lightly over the skin of his arm as her big green orbs looked toward him offering him a small smile she nodded toward the door. "Lets go find a hotel, then we can talk." It seemed in some ways she was helping him as much as he was her.

Derek agreed. They needed a hotel, and then they could rest and talk. When they finally found one who would accept cash and no credit cards, it was just a seedy roadside motel, but it was 'home' for the night.

He paused after locking and bolting the door behind them, as he turned to look at the room. "There's only one bed..." he looked at her. "Is that okay?"

It took a while but the pair found a motel they could stay in. She entered the room, placing her pack down before looking at the room. Her green eyes moved back to him when he spoke. "That's fine." She said softly. She moved toward the bed and sat down slowly. Her eyes moved back to Derek as she took a deep breath. "Derek...." Her voice was still soft, gentle as licked her lips. She wasn't sure how to start this talk, but she felt like they needed to have it. "I.. I don't understand. You said there were other boys in the hospital? What happened to them? ... Did my dad have something to do with what happened to you?" The panic and fear was clear in her voice. She didn't want to think her father a guy who would harm children. She also couldn't help but worry about what happened to Derek. "What year were you born? Do you know where your parents are?" She questioned softly. She felt like she was going to over load him, but she couldn't stop the question from slipping from her lips.

"There was eight of us," he said, beginning to pace. "I remember that, because I woke up once and saw the other pods, and counted them. Eight of us. I was number Four. But we're not supposed to know about each other, because every time I was woken up it was alone." He cleared his throat as he paced, trying to figure out how not to sound like a complete freakazoid.

"Amber, I'm called Derek because 'D' is the forth letter of the alphabet. The other boys? they were named the same way. Number one had a name that started with 'A'. Number two, once with the letter 'B'. And so on. I don't even know my real name... or my last name. I can't remember my parents except for that one moment when I was on the roof of the car, watching "Grease", and they were inside the car. I don't know when I was born... but I remember looking down..." he glanced down at his left side of his chest, "and there's this jacket with a '78 on the sleeve."

Derek shook his head. "But I know things too. Like, I know that it's 2014... even though a moment ago I didn't remember that... and I know that Korea is being ruled by a bratty child-man leader who's executing his opposition, and Russia is having a civil war pre-crisis.... and Amber! It's like I've gone through a tonne of classes, and I 'know' things... but it's not my knowledge I know, you know? It's like I soaked up someone else's memories!" He drew a hand through his hair.

"This sounds crazy, Amber. I don't get it at all. But I know that your dad helped me. He said that the other boys were dying; they were being sent to their deaths, and he wasn't going to let that happen to me. He told me to get away... but I gravitated back to him and his family. I didn't have anywhere else to go. So... I just watched you all while I tried to figure out what to do."

Amber watched Derek pace the room, her green orbs following his every move. She did her best to take in everything he was saying, trying to make scene of it all. However she just couldn't understand, how could any of this happened? What had her father known or even done? A thought hit her, they should of looked in her father's office. While it was to late they may have been able to find out some information.

She could see just as confused and frustrated he was getting. Slowly she stood up and gave him a small nod. Smiling gently she walked toward him, reaching out slightly. "I'm happy my dad saved you. I'm happy you watched my family." She spoke truly as she walked toward him. Once in arm reach she let her hands rest on his arms. Touching him sent a warm feeling through her body. "I'm happy you saved me, and are here." She shrugged a bit .

"I'm so sorry all this happened to you. We can... we can try and find your family. I'll help you in anyway I can." She swallowed hard as a new fear filled her. She took another step toward her, her hands moving slowly. Her arms wrapped around hid middle and she rested her head on his chest. "I just ... I don't want to be left alone again. So please don't leave."

She couldn't help but worry what finding his family would mean. If he was mistaken, and really her age, would he be sent back to the hospital? Would his parents take him in and leave her alone with her Aunt Sue? What if he was right, and he was older, and just so happened to look like a teen. What would that mean for her feeling toward him. She hugged him tight and those thought ran through her mind.

Her touch on his arm made him feel human again. Her hug sent feelings of relief and belonging through her. "I don't want to be alone either," he said, wrapping his arms around around her. He caressed her head as she rested against his chest. "I won't leave you. I swear; if there's any way I can manage it, I'll never leave you." He stroked her hair and held her there for a few moments, happy to simply 'be'. then he looked down at her and curled a finger under her chin, to life her face up to look at him.

"You are the most important person in my life, Amber. Remember that." He leaned down and kissed her softly, tentatively. He remembered that the last time he'd kissed her, she hadn't seemed to react especially well to it, but to him, kissing her just seemed 'right'. He needed her touch, after living so long in a suspension tank, any kind of touch was preferable to none.

Amber was happy that Derek didn't pull away. A smile pulled on her lips when he spoke. She couldn't help but be happy that he wouldn't leave her. She stood there simply enjoying the feeling of being in his arms, and the way he stroked her hair. There was something about him that made her feel safe, safer then she had ever felt before. The feel of his finger under her chin made her eyes open. She couldn't help but smile as he tilted her face upward.
His words made her heart jump, her hands closed around his shirt, holding onto him. This time when his lips meant her there was no thinking. Her eyes closed and she happily kissed him back. Her hand slid up his back, resting on his shoulder blades. Her body was pressed tight to his as she pulled back slightly. "Your important to me too." She whispered against his lips before kissing him again. It was funny how a simple kiss could warm her whole body. She felt like she was on fire, and all she wanted was to be closer to Derek. Her tongue slipped from her lips, licking lightly at his as she looked for enter to his mouth.

When she kissed him back it was like his body came alive. He ran his hands along her back and then when he felt her tongue probing at his mouth he let out a soft groan of pleasure and welcomed her in. Derek picked her up as he kissed her, walking slowly over to the bed as his lips traced hers, and he carefully and marvelously explored her mouth with his own. All the tiny hairs on his body stood on end in sensual anticipation of each new touch.

He reached the bed and stopped with her there, setting her back down gently as the kissing wound to a small pause. "Amber... I really want to be with you... I need you." His grey green eyes plead with hers for understanding and consent. His breaths were short and fast, matching his rapid heartbeat as he waited for her answer.

Amber's tongue happily slipped into Derek mouth when he welcomed her in. She was a little shocked when he lifted her, though her legs wrapped around his middle. She held her body close to his as she kissed him deeply. It wasn't until she was set back down and he spoke that her eyes opened. Her green eyes found his right away. She smiled softly at him. Her hand moving to cup his face. "I'm yours" She told him before kissing him again.
She slipped her shoes off and slid back onto the bed, her mouth not leaving his. She tugged him forward, onto the bed after her. She was no virgin but she had only ever been with one guy. Her hands moved over his strong shoulders. "I need you too,Derek." She told him when she pulled back slightly. Her breath was heavy.

He kicked off his shoes and followed her into the bed, his hands pulling off his clothes... her clothes... anything he could get a hold of, as they tumbled into the bed. Derek felt her returning his need, and it felt good to see her wanting to be with him.

His hands moved over her shoulders, her back, pulling her towards himself as he kissed her mouth passionately. They were pledging themselves to each other tonight, in his mind. He was committing to her, he was imprinting on her, making her scent and her image, the way she tasted... everything about her, part of his programming. Derek's hands moved along the sides of her body, slowly tracing her curves and lines with his palms. His heartbeat was increasing and he could feel his breath coming in short gasps, as if he was running a sprint.

Amber laid on the bed, pulling Derek over her as he freed them of their clothes. There was something in that moment and she knew from that moment on they were bond together. As scary as it was, there was something so right about it that she would of never stopped. Her hands moved along his chest and stomach, feeling his warm skin as she kissed him back just as passionately. She smiled at the feel of his hands moving over the curves of her body. Her heart raced in her chest, her hand stopped moving over his chest. She could feel his heart racing and hear his short gasp. Her lips moved along his jaw. "I want you." She whispered in his ear. She kissed his neck and slid her leg along his, hooking it over his thigh. She laid back to look up at him with bright green eyes. She gave him a loving smile, that was what she felt when she looked at him safe and loved. She let her hips roll against, moaning as she felt his body against her.

Her lips on his jaw, her softly whispered words of want... they all increased his arousal and made him even harder against her. He twined his legs with hers, running them up and down, and feeling the strength in her body as they moved on the bed. His heart thudded hard as he kissed her, his hands moving over her body and finding her breast. Such a perfect, softly firm, pert breast. His hands brushed over the tips of her nipples, and then moved to cup her jaw as he pulled on her lips and slid his tongue along the edge of her mouth.

Derek felt himself moving between her thighs, taking position between them, though he wasn't ready to enter her yet. He just needed to feel her wrapped around him, like a protective shield against the world. Once he was where he wanted to be, he brought his kisses to her neck, covering her in soft, moist caresses, until he found himself suckling on her sweet, pink nipple while his hand fondled her other side, gently twisting and pulling at her soft bundle of nerves.

Amber's lips moved along Derek's jaw, she whispered to him and let him know she wanted him. Their legs moved together, joining them even more. She could feel his hands moving over her body, his soft gentle touch making her body relax. There was something in the way he touched her, the gentleness of it all that made her feel more alive then she ever had. Her hands moved lightly over his shoulders and back. He hand moved over her breast and she couldn't stop the moan that came from her swollen lips. Her heart raced as he tugged on her lips, pulling a slightly louder moan from her. Her tongue slipped free to move against his. He shifted between her thighs and she knew he feel the wetness of her core. Amber wanted nothing more then to simply melt into Derek.

His lips moved from hers to pepper her neck with soft kissed. Her green eyes closed and her body moved against his. She could feel the way her heart called out for him. His hand moved to her other breast as his mouth wrapped around the hard nipple. Her eyes opened and she moaned loudly, unable not to. "Derek.." Her voice was filled with love and lust. Her hand moved to cup the back of his head. "Oh... please Derek." She moaned softly. Her eyes closed again as she rocked her hips into his. She knew that making love Derek would make her his forever. No one had ever made her feel more alive then he was. The wetness from her core was soaking her thighs, she could feel his harden member pressing against her. She whimpered in a need filled way. Amber had never needed anyone like she needed Derek.

He had forgotten what it meant to be alive, but when his body felt her warm, moist readiness poised to accept him and she called out his name, Derek was suddenly filled with the need to be one with her. He moved purely by instinct; his body probing to find hers, to enter in and be enveloped by her warmth, and when he finally pressed himself into her the heavenly sensation made him growl in pleasure.

As he began to move in and out of her he found his way to her mouth again and began to kiss her deeply, his tongue and lips matching the cadence of his hips. He could feel her silky heat pulling at his manhood, stroking his cock with every thrust, as if she was controlling the tightness of her warm sheath as surely as she was controlling her lips in their kiss. He moaned her name in soft pants, the word 'Amber' meaning freedom and warmth and love and safety... all the things he'd been craving and never knew that he longed for until he met her. He moved his mouth from hers to her neck, kissing the side of her exquisite shoulders and tasting the flowery salt of her skin. Each time he moved into her, his thrust went deeper, pushing until they were stomach to stomach, with nothing separating them except their sweat.

Amber wanted nothing more in then moment then to be one with Derek. The way his touched sent everything on fire. Her mind spun as he moved against her. With in a moment he was pushing with in her. A gasp slipped from her lips as her body hugged him tightly. She had never felt so as easy as she did in that moment. It was as if they were made for each other. He filled her in just the right way and soon he was thrusting into her. She moaned against his lips as they kissed deeply. Her arms wrapped around his neck as her legs hooked around his middle. Her eyes were closed and she felt like she was floating. With each move he made her body reacted. The sound of him moaning his name made her heart race. She could feel the sweat starting to cover her body as she moved her hips to meet his.
When his lips found her neck she tilted her head backward. Her hand cupped the back as of his head. Feeling his body fully against her felt better then anything she had ever felt. Some how in the mix of all Amber had fully given herself to this boy. She turned her head to whisper in his ear. "I love you Derek.... I'm your." She told him softly. Hoping beyond hope he wouldn't get scared off. The pleasure was building in her and her body pressed upward. "Derek..." She moaned. She felt herself holding tight to him as she felt herself getting closer to the breaking point.

"Mmm...." he caressed her waist and pulled her against himself. "I love you too, Amber." His kisses covered her as his body arched towards the crescendo of his climax, and when it finally swept over him, he cried out in sweet release as his body began to shoot it's warm seed into her willing body. He groaned in submission as the final spurts took his breath away.

He wasn't an accomplished lover... he was barely adequate at this young, inexperienced age, but what he lacked in finesse he made up for in enthusiasm. As he finished cumming into her, he began to kiss and lick her nipples, trying to stimulate her into her own wonderful release if he could.

Amber loved the way he pulled her close. She moaned as she felt him spill inside her. Her body still called for a release, and he didn't let her down. She moaned as he once more found her nipples. His mouth was heaven as she moaned loudly. She felt it when she couldn't take it any more. Her back arched into him as her body locked up. She was stiff as the pleasure rock her body. She let out a few unladylike grunts. It took her a few moments but she melted under him. Her eyes fluttered as her head started to clear up. Her green eyes looked up at him, slowly her hand slid up to cup his cheek, "Your amazing." Her voice was airy, soft with the pleasure he had given her.
Leaning up she placed a soft kiss to his lips. "Did you mean it?" She asked lightly. Her eyes shielded as she looked at him. "So you really love me too?" She chewed at her bottom lip. She wanted to believe him, but everything felt so unreal. It was almost to good to be true. She knew deep down she had fallen for him, but to think he would feel the same was like a dream. Her hand moved lightly along his neck.

He felt her body twitching around his cock, squeezing it and milking every last drop out as she succumbed to her own orgasm, and he felt like, for the first time in his life, he might have gotten something right. He kissed his way back up to her mouth as she asked him if it was true... if he did love her.

"Yes, yes... I love you completely." He looked into her green eyes and felt like he was looking into his destiny. He moved his hand through her hair, brushing it away from her face. He held her close, enjoying the way her heart was beating against his, then eased himself off her to lay by her side. He gazed at her and smiled, his body completely relaxed for the first time that he could ever remember. "What do we do now?" His hand reached out to hers, and he laced his fingers through hers.

Amber looked right back into his eyes and smiled brightly at him. She was happy he meant because she knew she did. She was content to just lay there under his warmth. She love the way he brushed the hair from her face before rolling off her. She tighten her hold on his hand when he laced their fingers. She rolled to face him and gave him a gentle kiss. "I don't know about you, but I'm sleepy." She smirked at him before moving a little closer. "So I think we should sleep, then tomorrow get on our way again." Her eyes closed as she took a deep breath. "We can ... have a life together... where ever you want... where ever you think is safe. " Her eyes opened partly. Looking at him one last time before she went to sleep.

Although Derek smiled at her, reassuring her that everything would be alright, a burden of unease weighed on his chest. He feared the people who were after him... and also, it seemed, after Amber. He was beginning to suspect things; that he was born much earlier than seventeen years ago, though he knew that he was not older than that. He had faint memories of 'training' and learning things... though he had the impression that he was somehow learning while being in some kind of suspended animation, and he had very, very faint memories of being on 'missions'... ones where he had done things that should have landed him in jail or dead, but somehow he was untouched.

As he drifted off to sleep with her hand in his, he wished that her vision of their future could be true. For the first time in forever, he prayed that it might be so, and he fell asleep troubled with memories that he wasn't even sure were his.

Amber slept the best she had in such a long time. Happy with the thought they could be together. Sure there was people after her, but with them running off how would they be able to find them. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but they could do it. At least that is what she believed. She slept well through the night and woke in the early morning. Her green eyes fluttered open and she came face to face with Derek. She smiled as she looked at him before slipping from his hold. She headed to the bathroom, and cleaned herself up.
She looked at the time before heading back into the room. She picked up Derek's shirt and pulled it over her head. It was only seven in the morning, so she slipped back into the bed. She wondered were they would go, though she found she wasn't worried to much about it. Getting back into the bed she slipped into Derek's arm, cuddling close to the warmth he offered her. though she found she couldn't go back to sleep.

Derek smiled softly to himself as he watched Amber sneak off to the bathroom. For a moment he remembered what 'normal' was. He could feel it at the fringes of his mind, like the faint odor of his mother's perfume. Then it was gone again and only the here and now remained. When she excited the bathroom he shut his eyes, and when she slid back into bed with him he hummed softly and pulled her closer.

"I was thinking we could heat up that shower," he murmured in her ear. "And then we can see if your aunt and uncle are in the phone book." His fingers trailed over her back lazily. He was hoping that they'd be far away, and the two of them would have to travel for weeks or months to get there.

A smile tugged on Amber lips as Derek hummed while pulling her closer. Her arms wrapped lightly around him as she cuddled close to him. She couldn't help the giggle that slipped from her lips as he whispered in her ear. Nodding she kissed his Jaw lightly. "That sounds like a plan." She twisted her legs with his as she once again placed a gentle kiss on his lips. The feel of his fingers moving along her back sent a pleasant shiver down her spine.
She could only hope that her Aunt and Uncle would be welcoming to not only her but Derek. Kissing him deeply she slowly sat up. Her hands trailed over his chest and she was taken by just how strong he felt under her finger tips. A smirk slipped onto her face and she slipped from the bed again. "Come on" she said teasingly. She headed toward the bathroom to wait for him.

He smiled as he watched her walking off, her hips swaying alluringly in that feminine way that she had; innocent and sexy all at once. Derek rolled out of bed and followed her into the motel bathroom, pulling her into a kiss by her waist and reigniting the fire of passion he had felt last night. Her kiss at the bed had stirred him and the way she moved had finished the stirring, and now he was ready to feel her wrapped around his body again. "Let's get dirty while we get clean." He grinned.

Derek ran his hands along her waist and traced her lip with the tip of his tongue, adoringly worshiping her with every touch of his body. His hips pressed into hers and the reached out as he kissed her and turned on the shower, letting it warm up as he was warming Amber up outside the tub.

Amber headed toward the bathroom, calling for Derek as she did so. Her hips swayed in a way she hoped would help excite him. As she entered the bathroom she turned to face him. She smirked into the kiss as her arms wrapped around his neck. The moment he touched her she felt the fire in her core set anew. She let out a soft giggle at his words, finding this side of him a turn on. She pressed her body against his, moaning at the feel of his tongue against her lips. The way his moved along her body made her feel like something important.
Her hands slid over his shoulders and chest, taking in his one body. Letting her tongue slip from her lips, she brushed it along his tongue. She heard the water of the shower start as he made her body heat up. She pulled away from his lips, letting hers trail down his jaw to his neck. She found the hollow of his neck, nipping and sucking on the skin as her hand moved down his stomach. Looking up at him shyly she let her fingers brush over his member.

Back
Top Bottom