Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Beast (Misa x Traveler) - Closed

RE: My Beast (Misa x Traveler)

He shook his head once, the grin spreading across his face as he watched her strip for bed. She didn't take everything off, though; perhaps she liked to let him open his own gifts. He pulled off his clothes, not bothering to stop until he was completely naked. Then he stepped into the bed next to her, rolling over and putting an arm around her so that he was face-to-face with his beloved.

"If you won't let anything keep us apart then it seems strange that you still have clothes on." He slid a hand under her nightshirt and flattened his palm across her belly. He smirked at her and then kissed her deeply, taking his time with her lips, like he wanted to with her body.

Amber watched him close as he stripped down. Her heart was racing and she felt her body reacting to him. As he slipped into bed with her, facing her as he put his arm around her. She smiled slyly at him when he questioned her. She moaned ever so softly as his hand slid across her stomach. Before she could say anything though he was kissing her. The kiss was slow, and it made her want him more. Her hands slid up his chest to wrap around his neck. "You seemed to like undressing me this morning." She whispered against his lips. "I know I liked it." Her body rolled against his and she kissed him again. She tugged him closer, rolling to her back to have him on top of her. She wanted them to take their time this time. To touch each other, kiss each other to truly get to know each other. She nipped at his lip and wiggled under him. Looking up at him her eyes showed everything she was feeling.

Derek took his time to love her, again and again until they were both spent and exhausted. He thought that he would never again have as perfect a night as they did that night. Everything that he had done in the past was worth it, to bring him to this point in his life. He loved her completely.

When the morning light finally came, he was completely intertwined with her. He held her tenderly against his chest, his strong and steady heart beat a rhythm for them both to rest to. He didn't want to wake up, but it was time for them to go. It humbled him that she was willing to leave all that she had; her vet practice, her home... everything. That was love. She was willing to sacrifice everything for him. Everything.

That night couldn't have been better. Drake had showed her so much love she was sure they would die with out reach other. The made love until neither could keep their eyes open. Cuddled to Drake's cheat, Amber slept happily.
When morning came, Amber was fully incased in Drake's hold. She didn't want to get up. Yet as Drake moved she opened her eyes with a moan. She pouted yet did as he asked. She had pulled all her money from the bank, she would leave her phone behind. Soon she was packed and ready to go. Smiling to him she trusted him fully, after all she was giving up everything for him.

"Do you have the title for your car? Maybe we can take it to one of those cash-n-carry places and sell it, then hitch a ride to the next town and pay cash for something using a fake ID? It would help to slow down their ability to trace us if we keep trading cars like that." He didn't have anything of his own to pack, so he was helping her with her few things she was taking.

He looked around her place one last time before they left. "Are you really sure, Amber? You worked so hard for all this. Are you sure that you are ready to give it all up?" His hair was still damp from their shower that morning, and he pulled her into another soft embrace. "It's never too late to change your mind. At least, until the moment you say 'I do'." He smiled at her. "Amber, if you're willing to give up this life to be with me, then I want to do it right. I want to marry you." He got down on one knee and held her hand. Though he didn't have ring to offer her, he had his life to give, and that was what he was pledging. "Knowing that this means a lifetime of running and possibly never having a real home again, but also knowing that I love you with every fiber of my being... would you marry me?"

Amber nodded to Drake question. She smiled up at him. "That's a good idea, we can do that. I wish there was a way to sell the house." She said looking around the place she had bought not long before. They finished packing and Amber couldn't help but roll her eyes at Drake. "I'm sure." She said as he pulled her close. Her hands slid over his chest and she looked up at him happily. "I'm not going to change my mind. Its you Drake, its been you for ten years." She smiled at him.
Hearing him talk about marriage made her heart race. Sure she had always hoped to marry Drake, she didn't want to marry anyone else. However she didn't want him to feel like he had to just so she would go with him. She was about to say so when he spoke again. She looked up at him and smiled, though it faded slightly when he dropped to one knee. She swallowed hard and looked down at him shocked. Her hands rested lightly on his shoulder "You really want to marry me? Your not doing this just because of what we are doing?" Her voice gave everything away. The worry he didn't mean it, the hope he did and the want to say yes. Tears burned her eyes and she nodded her head. "Yes.... I want to marry you Drake...If you mean it." She said lightly. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him closer. His head came to chest level with her. She hadn't been this happy since he came back in her life.

Back
Top Bottom