Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Isabella set Outlaw on the ground before slipped into Joren's lap. It was moment like this she was ever so thankful for him. She didn't know how to react to Mark and Joren was taking over, just like the loving man she knew him to be. She cuddled into his lap, her arms wrapped around him and her head rested on his shoulder. She looked at Mark who was looking at her.

Mark watched the way the pair acted around each other. He shifted before clearing his throat. "Well Joren... while you been gone Isabella and I have been spending a good deal of time together." He started. His brown eyes locked right on Joren. "I'm heading back to New York, and I came to see if Isabella would want to go. She has been talking to me, explained how unhappy she is." He rubbed his hands together. "I know she be happy to go back to New York, She loved it there. She enjoyed her nursing school, and I'm sure her teacher's would love to have her back in class."

Hearing Mark talk about how she told him she was unhappy made her stiffen. She pressed tight into Joren, fear was entering her. She knew what thin ice Mark was walking on. She turned and hide her face in Joren's neck for a moment. She looked to Mark and shook her head. "I don't need to go to Nursing school. Beside I hadn't the money for it." Joren hadn't told her that he had gotten her into nursing school yet. She looked at Joren and smiled. "I don't need nursing school." She wanted him to believe her even if she didn't believe herself.

Joren held onto Mark listening to every word he said. Each one of his words made him angrier and angrier but he did his best to keep his calm because he didn't want to flip out on one of Isabella's friends. "Well darling if you don't need nursing school I am really in a bind. I talked to one of my really good friends Dr. Reyes and he has wrote a letter of reccomendation for you and you start at the top nursing school in Texas starting in two weeks. I have the paper's ready and signed for you in the new house. It was actually a present I brought you other than Outlaw and was about to tell you when Michael pulled his stunt earlier" Joren said smiling at her knowing that he had just stuck it to Mark who thought he was the only one who had the option of using the nursing school thing to take her back to New York. Joren however played the counter stay closer to me and go to the best nursing school in the world card which he knew would piss Mark off which he hoped it did. "As for New York I've been there a couple of times and while it's an okay city nothing and I do mean nothing beats the sounds of the wonderful Texas range isn't that right sweetheart" he asked Isabella knowing how much she loved riding horses.

Isabella sat cuddled up in Joren's lap. She didn't want Mark trying to use Nursing school against her, or Joren feeling like he had to pay for her to go. However Joren's word caught her off guard. She looked at him shocked for a moment before a big smile pulled on her lips. "Really?" She couldn't help it as she hugged him, peppering kiss over his face. "Thank you" She very happily held onto him.
While Mark spoke of how great New York was, Joren spoke of the ranges there in Texas. Isabella smiled as she though of how fun it was to ride her horse out of the open ranges. She gave a small nod. "It is wonderful." She looked back at Mark and didn't miss the pissed off look on his face. While Mark was a great guy she had seen him pissed off only once before, and while she was sure Joren could take him she was on Joren's lap.
She shifted and looking nervously at Joren. "I ... I can't go Mark. I'm sorry, but ... here is my home. Even if we weren't working things outs." She wiggled a bit and her hands moved around Joren's chest. "I have ... two horses... I can't take them to New York, and Outlaw..." She stopped talk at the deadly look Mark gave her. Mark however didn't say anything, just looked at the pair.

"Yes darling really I was trying my best to keep it a surprise but since Mark so kindly brought it up I thought I would tell you now darling you're very welcome" he said kissing Isabella lovingly watching the anger rise in Mark "Yes Mark you must think this is where she was born and raised for most of her life. The old saying goes you might be able to take the Girl out of Texas but you can't take the Texas out of the girl. She has so much land here that she can ride her two horses in peace, go hunting, play with Outlaw and do everything else that would be absolutely impossible there in New York city I mean who wants to be arm to arm with millions of people in a tiny city when you have such beautiful landscapes and things here in Texas to do" Joren asked honestly "Listen man I know you two are friends and I can tell that you have a little thing for Isabella but she's happy here and shouldn't that in itself make you happy for her as a friend?"

Ivan stood in the doorway listening he wasn't going to butt in but he wanted to watch how Joren worked since Joren was a master with both words and the way he spoke could get people to shut up and listen to him. Though he knew this Mark fellow wasn't going to give up he had tried everything, spreading the seed of doubt in Isabella's mind, trying to get her himself with no luck and even buying her. The man had been rejected three times and came back so he knew that violence would be the next step and if that happened then he truly felt bad for Mark for he didn't know what Joren was capable of only having heard stories about the man and not being able to have seen it for himself.

Isabella was so happy to find out that Joren had gotten her into nursing school. She cuddled close to him and did her best to not look at Mark. She could feel heated stare and it made her want to hide deep inside Joren. She listened as he spoke to the other male. He was nice, not pushy or rude like he knew he could be. Mark let out a growl like sound and she pressed harder into Joren. "Joren" She whispered to him. She knew he would be able to tell how she was feeling from the tone of her voice. As Mark started to walk around the room Isabella looked around for Outlaw. If there was one thing that Mark hated it was dogs. "Outlaw" She called sitting up. The worry clear in her voice. The puppy's little head popped out from under the sofa Mark had sat on. She let out a soft sigh and reached out for him. "come here"

"I don't understand" Mark yelled. Making both Isabella and Outlaw jump and yelp.

Isabella watched as the puppy hid back under the sofa. Her blue eyes moved to Mark who was staring at her.

"You shouldn't wear such things Isabella... it makes you look trashy"

Isabella was taken back by his words and blushed deeply. She looked down as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I... I want my puppy." She said lightly . She worried about the puppy. Mark was so upset and Isabella had heard stories of what had happened to Amber's dog when she was a child.

Ivan stormed into the room hearing Mark tell Isabella whaqt she was wearing made her look trashy "You listen here motherfucker" he said ready to hurt the man.

"IVAN" Joren said raising his voice which made Ivan stopped immediately. Joren then stood up slowly and placed Isabella down into the chair and he grabbed Mark by the shirt and pushed him out of the house literally kicking him out of the house "You came into my home and you disrespected everything and everyone that I cared for and yet I still let you stand there. Then you take it that final step and you disrespect the most important person in my life and that I am afraid I cannot stand for" slowly Joren pulled up the sleeves of his very nice dress shirt "So injured or not mother fucker I demand you stand up and fight me right now. No guns, no knives just fist to fist" he said tossing his guns and his knife to the side ready to whip Mark's ass because he had been raised to defend the honor of his woman to his fullest extent.

“ Papa" The word was soft on her lips as she looked at Ivan. Isabella held onto Joren when he put her down, worried for him. If it wasn't for the fact he had just been shot, she wouldn't of been worried. She could do little more then watch as he kicked Mark out. Standing slowly she grabbed Outlaw when he ran to her.

She made her way to the door watching the men as Joren got ready to fight. She knew why he was doing such things, he was fighting for her honor. It was a Texas thing, not something the men in New York would ever do. She saw the confusion on Marks face and shook her head. "New York may have all the shops, but here in Texas we have the gentlemen. You disrespected me, he is defending my honor." She explained, her voice for of love for the man who would do such a thing for her.

Mark let out a snort when Isabella explained why Joren was so mad. He had never heard of such a thing, then against women didn't dress the way Isabella was. He couldn't help but think how much Joren had changed her. "So ... gentlemen leave their women alone for weeks on end. They push the one they love enough to fight for their honor away." He let out a laugh. "He is just using you Isabella... don't' you see that? You are acting like his whore.... and trying to make it okay in your head" He just couldn't understand what was wrong with her. She had never been this stupid little girl.

Ivan walked towards the door standing over Isabella in a protective manner as he looked at Joren knowing that even wounded Joren would unleash one hell of a Texan ass whipping on Mark but he stood back ready to get involved if Joren's wound flared up to much.

Joren looekd at Mark "Come on big boy you want to come galavanting around her like some high and mighty rich boy with a golden spoon up his ass. Let me show you how we Texan's settle a fight" he was calm until he heard Mark call Isabella a whore that infuriated him and all he saw was red as he walked up hitting Mark square in the jaw using all of the force he could muster he wanted to hurt this mother fucker no one would ever talk to Isabella like that and get away with it around "No gentleman don't push away the one's we love that was a huge mistake on my part that I'm certain of but another thing we don't do is call our women whore's so get up and fight me you cowardice scum."

Ivan decided to tell the truth letting Isabella and Joren know what Mark had done. "Gentlemen also don't try buying their women like they were property. Throwing money around trying to out-pay Erin Greenway for Miss Harper's hand either. Women are humans not animals to be sold or bought like property."

To say Isabella was shocked would be a understatement. She looked back at Ivan, who stood like a protective daddy over her. She shifted to be closer to him as she watched Joren hit Mark. It was clear Mark didn't stand a chance against Joren. Her bright blue eyes moved toward Ivan when he talked, his words shocked her to the core. The hurt was clear in her eyes as she just looked at Ivan. "He tried to buy me?" She asked. She didn't pay any mind to Mark as he called to her. She shot a look to Joren before she headed inside, and up to their room. Of all the people Mark was the last one she thought would do such a thing.

Mark was taken off guard by Joren's hit. He was getting up when Ivan let on to the fact he had tried to buy Isabella. His brown eyes widen as he watched her for a moment. "Isabella" He called after her as she started to head for the door. As she walked inside he went to take a step toward her, forgetting about Joren and Ivan. "Isabella.... ISA!! Get back here" He yelled.

"Yes princess as unfortunate as it is. He was one of the thirteen men who tried to buy you so where you could be their wife.. If you want to call it that. What I would consider that was a slave" Ivan said holding Isabella to him protectively like only a father could do and he watched as Isabella walked away "I'll be upstairs in a moment princess."

"Oh no you don't" Joren said grabbing Mark by the shirt and he pushed him away from the house and watched as Isabella walked away before pulling the man up off of his feet and he looked at Mark in the eyes "You better just leave with your tail between your legs now. Understood and if you're a smart man you will never try to contact Isabella in any way again or next time I won't hurt you I will break every single one of your bones one by one and then once that is done I'll take you out back and I'll put a bullet through your skull like you would with an injured horse" he threw Mark down and looked at him "You pathetic, spineless, worthless piece of scum" with that he spit on the ground beside Mark and then he walked inside past Ivan "Ivan have two of our boys follow Mark out of the city tell them that if he so much as acts like he's coming back to shoot him on the spot" he said honestly and loud enough so where Mark could hear him before walking up the stairs to where Isabella was and he walked over hugging her lovingly "Isabella darling" he whispered as he held her closely.

Isabella hugged Ivan before she headed back inside. She looked back and offered Ivan a soft smile before heading to their room. She set the puppy down on the floor before moving to sit on the bed. She was there for a moment when Joren walked in. She smiled at him and hugged him back. "Joren" She said with a smile. Her blue eyes looked up at him. "so you really got me into school?" She asked lightly. A happy smile on her face. She leaned up slowly and laced a soft kiss to his lips. Her eyes closed slowly as she kissed him. It was funny how her heart raced as she kissed him.

Joren smiled as he kissed Isabella back lovingly as his hands went around her waist in a loving manner before he pulled back to smile at her "Isabella darling I know I've not been the best fiancé in the world and I know that I've done some very questionable and horrible things emotionally to you darling but I promise you from this point on that I will be here for you any time, any way you need me because you are and have always been the love of my life and no matter whether we have kids or not darling that is fine to me as long as I know that I get to have you in my life from this point on darling that you have my word for and you know I have always been a man of my word" Joren said letting what his heart was telling him flow out of his mouth to her so where she could have verbal proof of his intentions be known.

Ivan grabbed the twins that had been with them since the beginning and signed to them what was happening. He was going to personally oversee Mark leaving the city. So he walked outside lifting the man onto his feet with ease "Up" he said angrily before shoving him "Let's go you're leaving my city one of two ways either willingly or in a body bag."

Isabella looked up at Joren, tilting her head as he spoke to her. She took a deep breath and smiled up at him. She wanted to point out he hadn't been a man of his word when he left for weeks. However she wasn't about to say that, she didn't want to fight with him. Reaching up she brushed her finger lightly over his jaw. "I know baby. We are going to be okay." She said softly. She gave him a soft kiss. "I missed you." She said lightly. Her hands moved lightly over his chest.

Joren smiled at her as she touched his jaw and he let his jaw rub against the palm of her hand "We are going to be okay that I can promise you darling" he said honestly as he kissed her back for a second "I missed you as well my beautiful angel" he said taking his shirt off gently so where he was only in his pants and he smiled at her as he let his hand lightly touch her side rubbing the dress she was wearing gently "This dress looks absolutely amazing on you darling I think I have told you that already but I wanted to say it again because it's truthful" he said honestly before lifting her up in his arms gently and he walked over to the bed tossing her on it gently before crawling up kissing every inch of her body on the way up before finally stopping when they were face to face and he kissed her once again in a passionate loving manner "I love you Isabella I really do" he said trailing kisses down her jaw before leaning over to kiss her neck lovingly as his hand lightly ran over her leg.

Isabella smiled when Joren rubbed against her hand. Her blue eyes stayed locked on his face as he kissed her between speaking. She couldn't help but take in his chest as he removed his shirt, a blush raced over her face. Her blush grew when he spoke of her dress. "You don't think it makes me look trashy?" She asked as he lifted her into his arms. She kissed his forehead gently before he tossed her onto the bed. She bounced, letting out a light giggle.
She laid back as he crawled up her body, placing gentle kiss along her skin. She moaned ever so softly at the feel of his lips. She couldn't keep the shy look from her eyes as he came face to face with her. Kissing him back she felt breathless. "I love you...." She breathed out as his lips moved down her neck. She wiggled under the touch of his fingers.

Joren smiled as he said "No it doesn't make you look trashy at all darling it hugs the beautiful body that the good lord above blessed you with darling that is all" Joren said smiling at her as he continued kissing her neck before his hand went up her leg rubbing gently until he got to her hip where her panties were and he stopped knowing whether or not she would want to have sex with him yet because of them having just made up but if she didn't he'd understand completely and wouldn't push her to do anything that made her feel uncomfortable. "So darling would you mind if I painted you right now or do you have other plans for us" he asked curiously.

Isabella smiled, happy Joren didn't think she looked trashy. She knew her breast, hips and ass were much wider and larger then was normally okay. A gentle moan slipped from her lips as he kissed and touched her. However just when she thought they were getting somewhere it seemed not. Her body shifted and she looked up at him. She swallowed hard and started to wiggle under him. "W-w-we don't have too... I mean.. if you don't." She felt stupid. He was still rejecting her. She swallowed hard, biting back her tears. Her cheek and chest heated with a blush. "You ... you can just paint me"

"Darling I have wanted this for months now even though I was too stupid to do anything about it but that me is gone I want to be back to my old self but I know that I have put you through hell" Joren said smiling as he slid his hands into her panties running his fingers against her pussy lovingly with a smile "Trust me I have wanted this so much darling but I wasn't going to push you to do it if you didn't want to" he said as he slid his fingers into her and fingered her lovingly wanting her to know just how much he wanted this "But the decision is up to you darling because either way I am getting something that I have wanted for a while" he said leaning down to kiss her lovingly again before standing up as if he was going to go get his paints but then he dropped to his knee's grabbing Isabella's legs he yanked her to him gently and pulled her panties off before beginning to eat her out lovingly.

Blushing at his words, his actions pulled a moan from her lips. Her body reacted right away, he wetness coating his fingers. She pressed into his hand as he moved his fingers inside her. A sound of protest was pulled from her lips when he pulled away. She blushed once more when he dropped to his knees. "Joren" She giggled out as she was pulled toward him. Feeling his mouth on her wet core made her moan loudly. "Joren" Her eyes closed as her back arched. It had been so long she was sure it would take very little to make her cum. Her hands held tight to the bed as she tried not to lose control of her body. "please... god ... Joren" She moaned out as her hips pressed into his mouth.

Joren was smiling as he heard her moaning his name when he began fingering her and when he began eating her out. Whenever he heard her moan it only fueled him to eat her out even more. He pushed his face into her pussy even more as he began eating her out lovingly wanting to rock her to her very core he wanted to give her not one but several mind blowing orgasms just like the one he had given her in the park not to long ago because that was a time which he wanted to relive she was his everything and he was going to prove to her that she always had been his true love. "Oh God baby you're so fucking delicious" he whispered licking his lips before going back in to eating her out before licking up her pussy and he began sucking on her clit lovingly as he fingered her pussy.

With ever pass of Joren's tongue she moaned out. Her body screamed from his. She could feel the sweat building on her skin. It wasn't until he moved to suck on her clit that she lost it. Her back arched almost painfully as she gasped out a moan. She knew everyone had heard it. "Joren" It took only a few moment for her to start to cum around his fingers. She could feel the warm liquid sliding over her legs. Her body shook lightly with the power of the pleasure. She felt hot and her face was flashed. Bringing her hands from the spots they gripped she started to tug on the top of her dress. Her fingers were still shaking with pleasure, making the action hard. Her blue eyes looked toward Joren. She was sure she looked a mess, her red hair stuck to her sweat covered forehead and neck. She swallowed hard before licking her lips.

Joren was happy when he felt her cumming and he looked directly into her eyes until she finished cumming when she did he pulled his finger's out licking them happily before licking all of her cum from her pussy lips lovingly. With that he stood up and began undoing his pants pulling them and his underwear down in one swift movemnt and he smiled at her as he walked over to her crawling back so they were face to face and he kissed her lovingly as he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her now soaked pussy because of him having just finished eating her pussy and he slid his cock into her slowly loving the feeling of how tight she felt because they hadn't had sex in so long. "Oh fuck Izzy you're so tight" he whispered against her lips as he finally got inside of her and gave her a few moments to adjust to his size before he began thrusting inside of her romantically.

Isabella stripped of her dress as Joren stood to remove his pants. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he came face to face with her. Her eyes closed as he pressed inside of her. She moaned softly as he fully entered her. "Joren." She whispered as he thrusted inside her. Her arms hugged him close to her and she moaned in his ear. Her lips brushed against his neck. "Oh god.." Her legs moved upward, hooked over his. Her chest pressed into his, smashing her breast against him. She rocked her body against his and simply enjoyed being back with him.

"I know Izzy" Joren moaned as he heard her say his name as he was entering her. It had been so long since either of them had, had sex so this was absolutely amazing to be doing this again with Isabella. As he heard her moaning he knew that he was doing good again but that was when he felt her lips brushing against his neck and he shook slightly Isabella knew that Joren's neck was one of his turn-on spots and yet everytime they made love Isabella would go for his neck at least once. "Oh sweetheart" he moaned feeling her lips on his neck before he grabbed her legs in his arms holding them to him as he began really pumping inside of her roughly yet lovingly as he felt her breasts touching his own chest.

Isabella moaned louder as he moved roughly against her. Her lips moved along his neck. Her nails bit at his skin of his back as her body rocked against his. She nipped at the skin of his neck, her teeth brushed lightly over the skin. Wanting to try something new she bite at his neck, gently at first. She slowly bit a little harder, watching for his reaction. The pleasure though was building inside her, she could feel her walls tightening around his harden member.

Back
Top Bottom