Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Joern smiled as he said "Well what can I say Isabella Ivan had a lot to do with me growing up and becoming a man and two great minds do think alike" Joren said smiling as he heard her say that she loved him and that she didn't want things bad between them since they were all each other really had now. Joren pulled Isabella to him lovingly and he stared into her eyes "I love you Isabella I always have and always will. Even if we're fighting, angry or anything else my love for you is eternal" with that he leaned in towards her "And with your permission I would like to ask if I may kiss you, the only reason I ask now is that I have been an asshole here lately and if you don't want to I will understand completely" but as he was leaning in he heard her talking again "No I haven't seen the house I forgot the key to the house in the clubhouse so I got comfy in the seat on the porch while I waited for you to come home I would be more than honored if you would take me on a walkthrough of our house" he said happily "Oh this little guy has yet to be named I was going to let you name him but I was riding home when I found a wolf on the side of the road as I got closer I realized that the wolf had killed this poor guys whole family mother, brother's and sisters. He is the only survivor so I saved him from the wolf and knew immediately that you of all people would love a puppy who had been saved so after you name him this is your new best friend" he said picking the puppy up from the chair and holding him "Hi there handsome welcome to your new home" he said moving the puppy lightly to see the whole house before pointing the puppy at Isabella "This is Isabella she is the most beautiful, wonderful, kind and caring person in the world and she is going to be your best friend" he said handing the puppy over to Isabella with a smile.

Isabella looked up slightly shocked at Joren. She blushed at his words of love, hugging him back lightly. He asked for a kiss and she needed a moment to think, so she asked of the house and puppy. Rolling her eyes she shook her head, "Only you would forget the key to your new home." She said teasingly. She watched him as he picked up the puppy and showed him around. It was sad that his family had been killed by a wolf, but she was happy Joren had saved him. With a soft smile she took the puppy, holding him close to her chest. She looked down to him lovingly and giggled when he liked at her face. Standing on her toes she pressed a light kiss to Joren's lips.
"I'll show you around the house." She said shyly. She still held the puppy close to her chest as she moved to open the door. "The living room." She said lightly. Looking around the room. The brown leather sofa looked amazing and she had been able to find matching chairs. Walking to the sofa she smiled back at Joren. "Ivan got it for me, Its a gift." She explained. She went on to show him the rest of the house, pointing out the small changes she had added. There was a mud room off the kitchen and she had added a built in table to the one wall, just below the window so they could see out. She moved to show him the bed rooms, all of them where the same.
Then she reached the master bedroom. Opening the door she finally put the puppy down on the floor. The room was empty "Ivan said the boys would be back soon. I added the big window, it is great for watching the sunset. She pointed out. She watched the puppy as he moved around the room. "I hope you like the bed... Its... its really nice. I had to give the guys the picture of it... so they got the right room." She shrugged.

Joren laughed as he looked at Isabella "Ouch that's hurtful" he said teasingly as he looked at the woman he loved more than anything in the world "I forget my key one time and all of a sudden I'm some kind of forgetful fool" Joren said teasingly before he felt her lips touching his own and he took advantage of it by kissing her lovingly before they pulled away and she began showing him the house. Once they were in the master bedroom Joren said "Well darling I must say this is definitely the most beautiful house I have ever seen. You're decorations and idea's. Even the changes you made have made this feel a little bit more like the actual home that we've both always wanted but there is something missing keeping this house from being a home do you know what that is" Joren asked with a smile giving her several minutes to answer before speaking again "Well let me tell you what is missing darling" he said taking her face in his hands and he pulled her to him with ease and in a matter of seconds had her lifted into the air in his arms before kissing her passionately, not just some little peck but a true passionate kiss like they had been known for before the fight or pregnancy was ever even thought of. The kind of kiss that could make a passerby breathless from watching. The kind of kiss that you could literally just see the love drifting off of.

Michael had been for weeks trying to get Isabella to leave Joren for him but nothing he had said or did had worked and now he had received word from someone else in the gang that they had witnessed Joren and Isabella kissing on the front porch of the new house. So he grabbed his gun holding it in his hand. He had became obsessed with Isabella and knew that if couldn't have her then Joren definitely wouldn't so he ran to the house, up the stairs to their bedroom where he saw them kissing again one of their famous kisses and it sent him into a fit of rage and he lifted the gun shooting Joren in the side.

Joren cried out into the kiss as he was hit and immediately fell to the ground but he made sure that Isabella would land on her feet so where she wouldn't get hurt as well because she was his main priority. As he looked over he saw Michael there with the literal smoking gun. "Why Michael you had such talent why did you shoot me?"

"I've tried for weeks to show you that Joren was nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing Isabella he's hurt you time and time again and I've dried up many of those tears and fell in love with you and now because this bastard says he's sorry you're going to go back to him for what so he can hurt you again Isabella" Michael asked as he looked at Isabella honestly "He doesn't love you like I love you he hurts you and causes you pain... I...I would never do that."

Isabella smiled shyly and nodded. "You are a forgetful fool." She teased before giving him a soft kiss. She blushed when he kissed her back. As she showed him the house her heart raced. She smiled warmly at him, happy he seemed to like what she had done. She looked at him and thought for a moment. "No... what is missing?" She asked. Before she knew it he had scooped her up into his arm. She giggled, but it was cut off by his lips. She was shocked and after a moment she started to kiss him back. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she melted into him slightly. However it was all cut off by the sound of a gun. She landed on her feet and stumbled back. Her eyes wide as she looked at Joren before turning to Michael.
His words caught her off guard and she just looked at him shocked. Tears burned her eyes and she shook her head. She was scared, and in that moment she only wanted to go hide in Joren's arm. "Michael." Her hands shook and in that moment the puppy came running over to her. She leaned over and picked up the puppy, hugging it close to her chest. She needed to think, she needed to keep Joren Safe. "Michael, you .. you don't understand... We .... I need to get Joren help." Her blue eyes jumped to Joren and she took a step toward him. "Let's take him to the clubhouse, We can get him help and then we can talk... okay?" She took another step forward, her eyes never leaving Joren and she couldn't stop the tears that slid down her cheeks.

Joren was enjoying his time with Isabella they were finally slowly making their way back to the way they had been before all the fighting and everything else had started but that was when he felt the bullet hit him and from that moment on everything began getting shaky in his mind but he kept his cool as he always did not wanting to show an ounce of quit he would die for Isabella if need be "Isabella" Joren said calmly as he tried not to cry "It's fine it's time to go home and see Papa" he knew that Isabella and him had a connection with each other where they could read between the lines and get each other's true messages and he was telling her to go to the clubhouse and get Ivan's help but to Michael who was new to the clubhouse it would only sound as if he was proclaiming his final words of love to her before dying.

"Isabella this is what has to happen. Joren has to die to make things better he's hurt you too bad now and I will not let it happen again. Leave Isabella and go somewhere safe and I'll come and get you when I'm done" in his own twisted mind this all made sense in his mind Joren was the villian, Isabella the victim and him the hero "I don't want to talk about this right now."

Joren said it once again hearing Michael was letting her leave "I mean it Isabella forget about me go it's time to go home and see Papa" he knew he could keep Michael riled up long enough to tell him about all the evil's Joren had done according to Michael's mind long enough for Ivan to get here and kill Michael but it had to be done fast or Joren could bleed out and die.

Isabella looked at Joren, understanding what he was telling her. It wasn't what she wanted, but she knew she had to. She nodded slowly, though it looked like she was talking to Michael. "Ok... I love you, I'll see you soon." She forced a weak smile and turned to walk out the door. It wasn't until she made it the front door that she started to run. The puppy still held tight in her arms. "PAPA!" She yelled as she ran into the club house. She rushed into the kitchen and looked at each face. She made her way to Ivan's room and busted open the door. "Papa... Joren's been shot" She cried when she came face to face with him. The puppy wiggled in her arms, but she didn't let him go. "Michael... he is .. he going to kill Joren.." Her body shook and with in a moment she was on the ground. "They are in the our in our room... please save him" She could do little more then sit on the floor and cry.

Joren smiled weakly at Isabella as he looked at Michael "So I know how you were taught Michael because I taught you myself. All those you kill even those who are guilty deserve to be given one last request is that not true" he asked honestly watching as Isabella left.

"Of course, of course I must admit after all the bad you did you were right about the final request. What is your final request Joren" Michael asked with his gun still pointed at Joren.

"Tell me why I'm dying before I die. I want to at least know why you're killing me.. That is all but I want it in great detail" Joren said honestly as he placed his hand on his wound so where he wouldn't bleed out.

Ivan was laying in bed having just woke up moments earlier when Isabella busted through his door like a bad out of hell "What do you mean Joren's been shot" he said standing up quickly grabbing his gun he walked over to Isabella placing his hand on her face "Breath, breath darling calm down and tell Papa what is going on" he said listening to her as she finished what had happened, who was involved and where they were at. "Fine let's go" Ivan said walking out of the house and toward Joren and Isabella's house not being able to run because of age as he was going up the stairs though he cocked his gun ready to shoot and then walked into the master bedroom seeing Michael explaining to Joren why he was going to die "That'd be all fine and dandy if you weren'y going to be the one dying today."

Michael turned around gun now pointed at Ivan seeing that Ivan had Isabella "No you weren't supposed to die Ivan you were good to my beautiful Isabella you were a good guy how could you stand by and watch as Joren treats her the way he does" Michael asked as his gun raised as if ready to shoot Ivan.

Joren pulled his gun out of his belt cocking it.

Ivan and Joren both pointed their guns at Michael and shot him at the same time one shot him through the chest and the other right in between the eyes with that Michael fell dead onto the ground.

"Go get him Isabella you're the one that can save him" Ivan said smiling as he lifted Michael's dead body over his shoulder and carried him outside where he would be gotten rid of by the men. "You take him and bury him."

Isabella did her best not to break down, knowing she needed to be strong for Joren. Before following Ivan she stopped to grab the medical bag from her room. She followed him back to the house, the puppy the whole time hot on her heels. When they entered the room she stood back behind Ivan. And even as Michael talked to her, she kept her eyes locked on Joren. She jumped with a yelp when the gun rang out. It took her only a moment to rush toward Joren. She placed the med kit down and pushed his hands away. She didn't talk, her tongue felt like it was glued to the roof of her mouth. Swallowing hard she stuck her fingers into the wound, feeling around for the bullet. Once she pulled it free from his skin she started to sew him up. By the time she was done she was covered in his blood, as was the puppy.
Finally looked at him she couldn't keep the sob in. "I'm sorry." She rushed to hug him, kissing along his neck as she hugged him close to her. Her body shook in his hold as she cried. It just seemed like the pair just couldn't get a break.

Joern smiled as he watched her running to him and immediately begin taking care of him like she had time and time before "Calm down Bell you don't need to rush I will be fine I promise" he said as she began trying to find the bullet he knew because he could feel her fingers inside of the wound where the bullet had went in but soon he was being cleaned and sewn up by her but no sooner did that happen he was being "Don't be sorry Isabella there is nothing for you to be sorry about darling alright" he said feeling her hugging him and he hugged her back running his hand up and down her back "Everything is fine darling and everything will be fine. We'll have the room cleaned, the bed placed in and our house finished and then we'll be able to have the life we've always wanted with each other but for now darling you should go get bathed and get our little precious puppy bathed to.. Oh and have you figured out a name for him yet darling" Joren said wanting to change the subject.

Even as Joren spoke, letting her know it was ok she just held tight to him, crying as she held him. It took her some time to call down, when she did she pulled back before pressing a hard kiss to his lips. "I'm sorry, its all my fault." She looked down at her blood covered hands and shook her head. "I do need a bath." She smiled lightly up at him. "I just... I don't want to leave you right now." She reached up and tried to dry her cheek, though all she did was smear blood along her face. Her eyes fell on the puppy who cuddled close to her feet. "I'm going to name him outlaw" giving Joren a playful smirk.

Joren smiled as he said "Yes darling you do need a bath and since we can't sleep here tonight we'll sleep for another couple of nights at the original clubhouse and then once everything is finished here darling we'll come here and start our official life here in our own home. But for now you and Outlaw go over to the clubhouse and get cleaned up darling because you're both a bloody mess" he said teasingly as he kissed Isabella once more before saying "Ivan could you help me please buddy?"

Ivan walked over sticking his large hand out toward Joren as Joren grabbed his hand he helped him up and helped him over to the clubhouse bedroom where Joren and Isabella would be sharing.

Isabella gave Joren a weak smile and watched as Ivan came to help him up. She didn't move for a moment. Grabbing Outlaw she followed the pair to their room. She went right into the bathroom, placing the puppy in bathtub before stripping herself down. She washed herself in the bowl of water they had there, before getting dressed. She looked over at Outlaw who clearly had no idea what was about to happen to him. It took only a moment of her rubbing him down with a washrag for him to make up his mind he didn't like it. While he cried, he didn't fight to much. She dried him off and held him like a baby as she made her way back into the room.
Her blue eyes fell on Joren and she did nothing more then stand there. The thin white nightdress fell to just above her feet. Her long red hair laid over her shoulder, the puppy chewed on a bit of it. Her blue eyes were still filled with a hint of sadness. Holding the puppy looking at Joren she couldn't help but hope the little dog didn't get too big. She wanted to be able to hold him. "I ... I didn't do anything with Michael, I swear I didn't. I ... I don't know ... why he said those things." She didn't want Joren to think her a woman to sleep around. He was her only one and she wanted to keep it that way.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella watching as she came out of the bathrom holding Outlaw in her arms "I must say darling I am so happy to see you in here right now because if I had to lay in here any longer by myself I'd have gone crazy" he said teasingly as he watched Outlaw chewing on her hair "You know I must say that you have an absolutely beautiful hair accessory attached to your hair right now darling" he said watching her walk over to the bed "Listen darling I want you to stop being so sad I trust in you more than I trust in most of the people that I know. You are the most loyal, loving, beautiful, respectful, amazin woman that I have ever met in my entire life and I never had even the slightest doubt in my mind that you'd been completely and utterly faithful to me" he said holding her around the waist lightly.

Ivan knocked on the door lightly "Um Isabella darling you have company waiting for you in the front room in the form of Mark" he said honestly wanting her to know.

Isabella giggled and rolled her eyes at Joren. "I know isn't it lovely... my boyfriend got it for me." She teased him back. She slid into the bed, letting the puppy go as she did so. She cuddled close to Joren, taking a deep breath. She would never be able to explain how nice it was to be back in his arms. She wanted to poke at him, make him feel bad for all he had done to her over the past few months. However she couldn't find it in herself to do such a thing. As she moved to kissed him she stopped due to the knock. She turned, looked at Ivan shocked. She swallowed hard and gave a small nod "I'll be there in a moment."
She slipped from the bed and grabbed her robe. For the life of her she couldn't remember ever telling Mark where the clubhouse was, but that didn't mean she hadn't. She swallowed hard and looked to Joren. "I um... I guess I'll be right back. "She didn't want to leave him, but knew she had too. she made her way down the stair to the living room. "Mark.... is something wrong?" She asked slightly confused still. She hugged the robe tight around her body as she stood a few feet from him.

Ivan looked at Isabella as she walked out into the hallway and smiled at her "Before you go downstairs I want to let you know that I'm sorry for what happened earlier but I'm glad to see you and Jor together happily again it warms my heart. Also I want you to know that I am always here for you Isabella so if you ever need me call" he said hugging her happily with a smile before walking off to his room.

Mark waited patiently in the front room of the clubhouse it was beautifully decorated for a group of Neanderthalic cavemen such as the group of idiots that Isabella unfortunately stayed with at the current moment as he saw her walking down in her robe. He didn't know that Joren was home so he was going to try to do everything within his power to make her hate him even more so she'd go home with him to New York and then maybe they'd fall in love "Ah, hello there sweetie. No nothing is wrong I just wanted to let you know that I am leaving tonight for New York and I was hoping by now you'd have made your mind on whether or not you were going back with me or not."

"You were going to leave me" Joren said sitting down on one of the stairs because he had became light headed after finding out that Isabella had been planning on leaving the state and he knew that if he hadn't come home two weeks early that this man would've been able to get her to leave the state without so much as saying goodbye to him. Joren didn't know what to think so he stood up and walked back upstairs slowly having to use the hand rails to literally pull himself up the stiars.

Isabella looked up at Ivan and smiled, hugging him back. "I'm happy too. I'm sorry I was such a brat." She walked into the living room and asked if something was wrong. Just as she opened her mouth to explain she wasn't going to go Joren's voice rang out. She jumped and turned to look at him. She shook her head. "Joren." She took a step forward but stopped. Looking back at Mark she wasn't sure what to do. "I'll be right back" She told the male.
She made her way upstairs, finding Joren. "Joren... I ... I wasn't going to leave... I mean..." She looked at him. She shifted and couldn't help but worry he be upset with her. "I .. I thought about it yes. You were gone, and you hadn't been very nice to me. We haven't had sex in over a month, and you hadn't even kissed me the same way. I thought you were mad at me, I had failed to give you a baby. I.. I thought you be happy" Tears burned her eyes. "I don't want to leave. I was just about to tell Mark I wasn't going... please you have to believe me." She shifted once more. "If you want me to go I will, but I don't want to so please don't make me"

Ivan smiled as he said "Listen Isabella you weren't being a brat alright you were being a young woman taking hold of your life that is something that any father including myself is proud to hear. I'm glad to know you'll stand up for yourself because that means you were raised right darling" Ivan said smiling before making his way to his bedroom.

Joren looked at Isabella as she walked back into the room he was sitting on the bed with his hands in his head "I'm not angry that you wanted to leave because I had been completely horrible to you I'm just upset that I found out about all of this the way I did. Though I'm sure we would've talked about it in the future darling but I just want to know right now darling because you know I want you to do whatever you think is right for you. I don't want you to go back to New York but the final decision is yours. Do you want to stay here with both of us fixing our relationship or do you want to go to New York because I'm going to stand behind you for any decision you make."

She knew Joren loved her, that he would let her make up her own mind. However at moment like this she found she wanted him to fight for her. Tell her stay, and how she couldn't leave him. She bit back tears as she shifted from foot to foot. " Sometimes I wish you were that guy, tell me how I can't leave you. tell me stay, how you could never let me go" she swollowed back the tears. " Just please... tell me what you want" she need this from him, now more then ever

"You want me to tell you what I want" Joren said looking at her curiously hearing her say that was what she truly wanted. "I want you to stay here for us to have that life together that we always dreamed of. Our wedding that I have been planning for you as a secret is nearly completed and it will be the spectacle that you have always dreamed of. I got a place in New York waiting for us right in the middle of the town. I have Veronika ready to take you out shopping for your dream dress and I don't care the price darling because I want to see that angelic beautiful smile that you are known for. I want us to live in our home and live a long and happy life. I also want us to at least try to have kids but I don't care whether or not we have any as long as we're together that is what I want" Joren said standing up and he walked over to her grabbing her face in his hands as he wiped her tears away with his thumbs "Now don't cry my beautiful angel because seeing you sad is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever had to go through."

Isabella looked at Joren, swallowing hard as she nodded. She wanted so badly for him to just flat out tell her what he wanted. His words made her feel a little better, though she shifted when he stood. She worried about him. The feel of his skin on hers made her eyes flutter close and a smile tug on her lips. She laughed lightly at his words, shaking her head she looked up at him. "Don't be silly" She said replied. She stepped toward him, Arms wrapping around his middle as she hid her face in his chest. "Will you come down and meet Mark?" She asked. Her blue eyes looked toward up at him as she flashed him one of her soft lovely smiles. "It mean a lot to me." There was a hint a slyness in her voice.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella before saying "I am going to be silly though darling because that is who I am. You've known me for twenty plus years and you still haven't figured that out. My, my we're definitely gonna have to get to know each other better if you haven't figured that out. Oh and don't forget you owe me a posing session so I can paint you several more times just because I want to" he said playfully and he also poked her stomach gently with a smile. But then he heard her say that it'd mean a lot to her if he met Mark "For you darling since it'd mean so much to you I would be more than happy to go downstairs and meet Isabella but please darling would you at least for my own sake please at least put a dress on darling before we go downstairs to meet Mark."

Ivan walked downstairs sneakily and looked at Mark smiling at him before saying "Let me ask you this one real quick question sir. I know we've had our conversations a few weeks ago but there is one thing that I have to ask you. How did you find out where the secret clubhouse was this place has been kept secret for over eight years and then all of a sudden you know exactly where this place is. Did Isabella tell you where this place was or did you come here hoping to get her to go to New York with you to start your life together? Because you know Joren is back, has made up with Isabella and has even been shot by an obsessed ex-employee who was madly in love with Isabella." Ivan asked honestly just wanting to know "Oh and a word of advice young man just in case you had any plans to try and get with her I'd think twice about saying anything in front of Joren or you might not walk out here by yourself...Or at all for that matter."

Isabella couldn't help but blush at Joren's words. She grabbed at his hand as he poked at her stomach. She couldn't help it as her mind went to a dirty place. It had been so long and there was no way she could hide her need for Joren. Once more his words made her blush as she nod. She slipped form his hold and into the bathroom, dressing. Coming back into the room she laced her hand with his. The light red dress hugged her body, it was one of thew few dresses she had that truly showed off her body. She looked shyly up at Joren. "If you want... maybe you can ... paint me after Mark leaves?" She asked lightly.
The truth was Isabella didn't even want to deal with Mark at the moment. She felt bad, she had been getting close to him. She was so set in the thought that Joren hated her, but Joren wanted to work things out. She loved Joren to much to just .. walk away with out trying. She truly wanted everything to work out and she would do anything she could for him. Her eyes fell on Outlaw and she moved to lift him from the bed. "How big do you think he will get?" She asked as she lead the way down stairs. She could feel Outlaw's tail hitting her back, clearly excited to be going somewhere.

Mark smirked as he looked at Ivan. "How do you know Isabella didn't tell me where she lives?" He asked, his tone cheeky. Isabella hadn't told him and he wasn't about to tell Ivan how he found were they lived. "I think Isabella would do much better in New York, going to nursing school, getting to see the world." He looked around the room and pulled his nose. "She isn't going to become anything in this small town, I'm trying to give her a life"

Ivan laughed as he looked at Mark "You are a cheeky bastard that I'll give you but you're nothing more than a nobody whose scooped himself up and became the very person that hurt Isabella in the first place. You are a low-life good for nothing sleezeball and I'm gonna be happy watching you scoot your flea ridden ass down that road right there. You want her to have a life well she has one a good one where she's surrounded by a group of people who would literally and some of us even have literally taken a bullet for her instead of letting her get hurt" he said honestly at Mark with a smile "She is enrolled in nursing school here and everyone knows that here in Texas we're so much better than you prancing little man lover's from New York" he said laughing as he walked off to get himself some food a few seconds later Joren and Isabella were coming down.

Joren laughed as she grabbed his hands and he laughed “What I can’t even poke at your stomach anymore this is an outrage.. Outrage” he said extending the letter a in rage for a few more seconds than needed and in a playful almost whiney sounding manner. As she went to the bathroom door he placed his body against the door and began running his hands down the door wanting to be playful with the woman he loved. “I miss you already please don’t leave me darling I miss you” Joren said laughing as he stepped back just in case she wanted to open the door it wouldn’t hurt him. Though as she walked out he whistled at her cutely and walked over to her holding her waist “You see now I don’t think I want to go downstairs you look so damn sexy in this outfit” but he continued to walk toward the door with her “I would love to paint you after Mark leaves as many times and for as long as you would like me to paint you darling” he said walking down the steps slowly with her “Outlaw shouldn’t get too much bigger I’m sure he’ll always be a smaller dog darling” he said as they got downstairs to where Mark was “You must be the legendary Mark that I have heard so much about since Isabella and I got together.”

Isabella giggled at Joren's teasing. She shook her head slowly. "I love you" She said before going to get dressed. As she got dressed she could do little more then giggle at him. She opened the door and gave him a playful look. just as she was about to tease him his words made her blush deeply. Her arms slipped around him and her light blue eyes locked on his. "I missed you..." She stood on her toes kissing his neck before whispering. "That was the whole point of wearing this." She teased him. She pulled away blushing as they headed for the door. Hearing him speak of painting her made her feel worse then she had ever felt. She had asked him to paint her, to give him something of her and she had ripped it up. She asked about the size of the puppy and smiled, happy he wouldn't get much bigger. She hugged the puppy close to her as they rounded the corner into the living room. She smiled at Mark, though her eye soon went back to Joren.

Mark was slightly shocked to see Joren return with Isabella. He put on his charming smile. "Yes... I heard something about you." He didn't miss the look Isabella gave him, but didn't comment. Her looked her over, letting his brown eyes crawl over her body. "You look good." There was a hint of lust in his tone. He turned to take a seat, missing how Isabella shifted closer to Joren.

She hadn't missed his lustful tone, and knew Joren wouldn't have either. Her blue eyes jumped up to Joren before she followed Mark toward the sofa. She however stood by a chair, waiting for Joren to seat. "This is Outlaw.... Joren got him for me." She showed off her new puppy, though she never let him go. She knew she needed to or he want to be held all the time. Mark opened his mouth and Isabella spoke up fast. "Me and Joren are getting married... We are making things work." She didn't miss the anger that crossed through Mark's eyes. She moved closer to Joren, clearly seeking the safety he gave her.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella "I missed you as well darling more than you could've ever known I want to once again apologize for everything I put you through I never wanted to hurt you it was just I was so mad at myself for feeling like a failure that I almost lost everything I loves" he said hoenstly before smiling at her but then he walked downstairs with her and heard the lust in Mark's voice for Isabella and it literally sent shiver's up Joren's spine and if he hadn't been holding Isabella's hand he would've definitely beat the living shit out Mark because he could tell that Mark wanted nothing more than to break the two up so he could have her just like Michael had done earlier. "So Mark so why exactly are you here did you need to speak to Isabella about something" he asked curiously as he sat down in the chair smiling at Isabella sat in his lap and his arm went around her in a loving manner.

Back
Top Bottom