Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abducted (Lounger x DonVoltonus)

Even if he'd had the senses of a human, Alison's arousal would've been virtually impossible to miss. She just whimpered slightly around his cock, then slowly withdrew it from her mouth. She hesitated for a few moments, before slowly turning around, raising her ass and presenting herself to him doggy style, her pussy literally dripping with a mixture of her own juices and his cum from her previous fucking.

"Well now, not holding back at all are we?" He chuckled, gripping her hips firmly and thrusting smoothly in to the knot. "Ahhh, this position feels far better. Can you feel how deeply into you my cock is reaching now?"

Alison refused to respond to his first question verbally, instead just wiggling her hips slightly until he grabbed a hold of them. When he thrust his cock into her she couldn't hold back the loud moan of pleasure as she felt him sink into her even deeper than before, the knot spreading her apart even more than the rest of his thick cock, her entire body shuddering with pleasure. "Y-yes....I...I feel it..." She panted heavily, her breasts swinging beneath her, aching for attention.

He began thrusting a smooth, swift pace, knot slapping against her. "That's right, you're just a horny girl at heart." He smirked, reaching forward to hold and fondle her breasts as he roughly drilled her depths.

Alison didn't respond to his statement....right now he was right...though she was never going to admit that to him, but on the other hand she couldn't deny it either. She gasped as he grabbed her breasts, groaning loudly as he thrust into her and squeezed them, her hips rocking back and forth against his cock, her still slightly swollen belly jiggling as she felt his cum from earlier moving around inside of her.

"I want you to remember this my dear, remember the night you finally broke." He thrust faster, gently toying with her nipples and his hot flesh spread her. "Soon, you'll see it as the begining of your new life, a life of utter, carnal pleasure."

Alison just whimpered and cried out in pleasure as he thrust into her. A life of carnal pleasure....would it really be so bad? Then again that said nothing for what else she was here for...to breed...endlessly breed for the foreseeable future at least. In the back of her mind, Alison had to wonder....what else was going to happen to her? All of this was alien....alien cum, alien food, alien drugs....what kind of effect would it all have on a human being like her?

He thrust roughly, shooting hot pre into her, knot nearly entering. "You'll love being filled and bred, even birth will become pleasurable stretching inside of you." He growled, gently running his claws down her sides.

Alison cried out as she felt so much pre-cum pouring into her....there was so much....more than any human could produce. She grunted as the knot almost slipped inside, her hips actually thrusting back against it now, as if wanting to be stretched by it once again.

"This time you're not getting out of it, you're going to beg for my knot like a good little cumslut."

"I....p-please don't....please don't make me beg...." Alison whimpered loudly. She was a proud woman....begging like that....it would be like truly admitting she was finally broken....

"You've already broken dear, so hot and moaning. Your body is begging, it won't be so hard to let your lips do the same."

"I....I...." Alison closed her eyes tightly, crying out as he tweaked at her nipples...they felt far more sensitive than usual. But all the pleasure....it was too much....it was too much for any human mind to take. "P-please....please fill me with your knot....I want it...I need it....p-please!"

"Good girl, I'll grant your request!" He laughed, thrusting hard, pushing his knot inside as it swelled thicker, locking their hips tightly together.

Alison screamed in pleasure when the knot entered her body, her pussy convulsing and tightening around him as she came hard, her juices spraying over his waist, her entire body shaking and spasming in pleasure.

Her eyes went wide as she felt the cum suddenly flooding into her womb, filling her almost immediately and yet it still kept coming. His knot trapped all of it inside, forcing her belly to start swelling up again as her womb was filled more and more with the alien cum.

Alison whimpered at the feeling of her belly being rubbed whilst it continued to swell, growing larger with every passing second. She hung her head down, looking between her breasts and screaming at how big it was beginning to get. "T-too much...."

Alison slumped onto the bed as he finished cumming, panting heavily, every breath causing her swollen belly to jiggle around....she could feel the cum inside of her, moving around despite the thickness. If she hadn't been pregnant with his offspring before, then she most certainly was now.

He slowly pulled out with a wet, sticky pop. "Ahh, look at all that lovely cum drooling out of you my dear."

When his cock pulled out of her Alison yelped, then felt the odd sensation of his cum gushing out, pooling on the bed around her knees, her whole body quivering. "A-ahh...." She twitched as she looked down, rather curious to see if his cum was human like or not...

The color was similar, though it seemed much more fluid than human seed. He rubbed her hips gently. "You are an excellent breeder my dear."

Alison just looked away as he...well....she assumed it was some kind of compliment....it was certainly the strangest compliment she had ever been paid that was for sure. "S-so what now...? I just....lay here and wait for your babies to come out of me....?"

Back
Top Bottom