Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abducted (Lounger x DonVoltonus)

He smiled, standing up. "For now, rest, sleep if you need it." He left calmly, satisfied and done with the job he'd been given.

Alison just slumped down onto the bed panting heavily, her eyelids suddenly feeling heavy. It didn't take long before she passed out into a deep sleep on the bed, still sprawled naked with cum leaking from between her legs.

She was later woken by the reptilian researcher. "You did very well last night breeder, I think you deserve a reward for your good behavior, but first... Are you hungry? I'm unsure as to how often your species eats."

(Also, there is now a picture of the scientist character on my F-list page.)

Alison gasped as she was awoken, taking a moment to recall where she was and what had happened, her hand quickly moving to feel her belly and look down at it. "I.....a reward?" She got the feeling that their idea of a 'reward' might not be entirely the same as her own but....she was hardly in a position to protest. "Hungry? I....yes....we eat several times a day..."

He nodded, offering a hand to help her up. "We should have something you can eat, just come with me." He calmly led her through the hallways to a sterile looking room with tables and a large machine in the center. Various pairs sat at the tables, each on a young woman of various alien species with a scientist beside them. The odd part was, many of them looked quite happy.

Alison looked at the offered hand, and for a moment she considered taking it, but the last parts of her stubborn pride caused her to instead get to her feet under her own power. Her legs shook slightly for a moment, but she soon got her balance back, taking a deep breath before grabbing another of the white robes to pull on and cover up at least a little, though it seemed to have been designed to show off plenty of cleavage and only just barely cover her nether regions.
She followed the scientist through the corridors, then gasped as they entered a large room, filled with what appeared to be other women....though none of them so much as looked even surprised at her. They all seemed much more used to this situation....perhaps they had been here for a lot longer than her, or some might have even volunteered...hell...for some of them maybe this was a job and a way to make money. "So...what food do you have...? I get the feeling a lot of these.....people....eat things that would probably be poisonous to me..."

"Don't know really, and I don't care, just walk up to the machine, it will discern your dietary needs and find something close to your natural food sourced." He took a suction cup from the device, pressing it to her forehead. It buzzed slightly, reading her thoughts to produce food for her.

Didn't care? Alison frowned slightly, but went to follow anyway, blinking as the odd device was put against her head, before food was dispensed for her. "Ah...." She reached out to take it, then went to take a seat, avoiding looking at the scientist. He seemed to think of her as nothing more than a lab animal....she was a living, thinking being damnit. She had rights. Damn him...she'd remember this. Somehow....in this insane alien world she had found herself in she was going to work her way up....she silently swore that to herself now.
Right now though she couldn't do anything about it...so instead she used one hand to eat, the other moving to rest gently on her stomach. She could feel....something. Yes....she was definitely pregnant, somehow she could tell. It seemed that whatever species that military officer had been, they worked quickly....with humans at least.

He sat down beside her. "How do you feel? Any pain? We can't have anything happening to you or that child, you're both very valuable." He smirked, waiting for her to eat. "If you feel anything that may be wrong, do not hesitate to speak up, you won't be punished for caution."

For a second, Alison thought she was wrong and he was showing some kind of actual concern, but it seemed he was more concerned with her 'value' than her actual well being. He really did see her as nothing more than a commodity. "No pain....I'm just....I'd never been pregnant before at home. Now I've given birth to an egg and been impregnated with god knows what by that....whatever he was before...no idea if there's another egg or a live child inside me. It just feels....different, that's all" She continued to eat quickly, her hunger starting to kick in now that other sensations weren't getting in the way.

He nodded. "A live child." He paused for a moment. "Look, if I'm not exactly kind, it's because most of the girls I handle fight too much, get sent off to nastier places. I've got little interest in getting to know you until I know if you're going to stay, you know? Otherwise, I'm here to answer any of your questions about this place, or your pregnancy."

"A live child..." Alison nodded slightly and glanced back at her stomach again. "I'm guessing it wont take long the way things are around here....and then when it's born I'll need to breed with something else right?" She sighed and took a few more bites of her food, actually listening to what he said. So...things could be worse? Well....the more she thought about it, maybe that made sense. Apart from that initial monster...she'd been given a choice...food....comfortable bedding....things could be worse. For now at least....maybe she should stop struggling. She had to establish herself, build up slowly but surely. If she kept rebelling she'd probably find herself in chains....and that really would be too much. "I see....then...I'll stop struggling, being difficult....I'll breed with whoever....whatever...you need me to"

"Wonderful, that will make things much easier for everyone involved. Follow through, and I'll see you get something nicer than a simple cell."

A cell? So she would've been going into a cell otherwise huh? Sounds like she dodged that one just in time. "Um....thank you" It felt strange to be thanking him...but she had to sound sincere otherwise he wouldn't believe her.
After another minute or two she finished her food and gently pushed the bowl away slightly. "So what do I do now? Just sit and wait until I give birth?"

"Usually, yes, but you can help with semen collection if you want to earn some brownie points, as they say on earth."

"Semen collection....? And how would I do that...?" Alison had a pretty good idea on the how....but the question just seemed to slip out of her mouth. Still, if it earned her some privilege then it might be worth it.

"Centrally through oral sex, or sometimes anal with creatures of more normal endowment and volume, capable of wearing condoms."

"I see...." That had been about what Alison had expected really. Though....anal? That was....unsettling. It was a way she'd certainly never done it before...never considered doing it. Still, she didn't have much choice. She had to show she was willing to co-operate with these.....beings. "Alright then...I'll do it" She nodded slightly. "Just....tell me where to go and what to do"

Alison hesitated for a moment, then this time she actually took his hand as she stood up. His skin, if it could be called that, felt so strange compared to human skin. Once she was on her feet she slowly pulled her hand back, turning to follow him. "So...what kind of creature is it I'm going to be.....collecting from?"

He smiled. "Have you ever seen what you humans call a minotaur? It's something simmilar to that." He led her through the halls, into a room with a bench at about waist height.

"I ah.....a minotaur? Well I've heard of one but I've never actually seen one before.....they aren't real after all. Not on my planet anyway..." Alison was getting rather nervous. In the stories she'd heard and movies she had seen, minotaurs were rather large creatures, and certainly not friendly.

"Not really a bull? So...what is it exactly then?" Alison immediately thought she might regret asking that as she glanced at the bench, then back to the scientist. "And um....just...how am I going to 'collect' from this one..?"

Back
Top Bottom