Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abducted (Lounger x DonVoltonus)

So...whoever this person was they weren't going to be a mindless beast in humanoid shape, but someone who could think and talk....a military official? Great....probably some arrogant jock then. Though when the door opened and she was led inside she wasn't quite prepared for what she saw. The creature was like a cross between a dog and a bat, and stood quite a bit taller than her. This....was most definitely an alien. "Um....h-hello..." Ok, stupid first words, but nothing else was coming to Alison's mind. What else was she supposed to say? 'Hi I'll be your breeding cow today'?

He stood calmly wearing a small smile. "Ah, hello, I assume you're the breeder?" He asked kindly. "I'm surprised, it's quite rare to see humans around here." He offered her a hand to shake. "Lunas. Could you tell me how well taught you are? If you're new I'll take this a little more slowly."

"My name is Alison" She frowned as he referred to her as 'the breeder'. Despite the warning to be on her best behaviour she wasn't going to let her name be forgotten just so she could be referred to as 'the breeder', no matter how kind it sounded. She looked at his extended hand, but couldn't bring herself to take it. Polite or not, she had been forcibly brought here against her will after all, why should she shake hands with one of the people who had done that? "Not well taught at all. I got snatched from the street, raped by a monster and had an egg put into me that I then had to lay"

"A lovely name." He smiled, ignoring her outburst. "Now then, why don't you lay back on the bed, and I'll take this nice and slow for you? I'm sure you'll enjoy having something closer to human inside you."

Well....he was probably right....this would certainly be less traumatic than being suddenly raped by an alien monster...at least this time she was expecting something to happen. She couldn't help fidgeting for a moment before slowly moving over towards the bed and laying down, still wearing the white robe from earlier.

He moved over her, wings shadowing the bed. "Don't worry, I'll let you warm up." He chuckled, spreading her robe open, letting his tongue run over her neck, slowly trailing down to circle each nipple, before his muzzle moved lower, trailing down her belly, slowly closing in on his target.

Alison blushed as her robe was opened up, revealing her naked body to him a shiver running up her spine which caused her breasts to jiggle before him. She yelped when the tongue touched her...it was incredibly hot...and she could feel it running down her body, circling her nipples, which caused them to immediately harden, though he seemed to just be teasing her rather than actually touching. She whimpered slightly when the tongue moved lower, feeling the heat and wetness between her legs growing more intense with every passing second.

He inhaled deeply, seeming to enjoy her scent, before leaning in to run his tongue over her sex, dipping to between the lips of her pussy. "Ah, so sweet." He chuckled, as if he was trying to tease her.

When his tongue ran across her pussy Alison couldn't help crying out loudly, her back arching and crotch pressing against him slightly. "HNN!" She clutched tightly at the bedsheets before collapsing back down and panting, biting on her lip to try and suppress further moans, she didn't want this thing to think she was enjoying herself or anything after all.

He chuckled deeply, flicking his tongue over her exposed clit. "Mmmm, still new, trying to resist all these pleasures, aren't you?" He grinned, giving her another long, slow lick.

"YAH!" Alison squealed as his tongue flicked across her clit, the pleasure momentarily overwhelming any resistance she tried to put up. God...how could it be this good? She didn't want this and yet....the more his tongue ran across her body the more she needed it. "N-nngh....I....I'm not....not feeling pleasure....I don't....I don't want..." Her sentence trailed off in a whimper as she bit her lip again.

"Of course you don't." He smiled, dipping his tongue between the lips of her pussy. "You don't enjoy this, I know." He taunted, only licking deeper inside of her.

He was mocking her...Alison could tell...but there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. She cried out again, gripping the sheets beneath her almost tight enough to rip them as his tongue licked inside of her....god his tongue was huge, bigger than any humans could possibly be. "Hn-HNNGGH! CUMMING!" Her eyes went wide as she started convulsing, screaming as his tongue brought her to orgasm despite her best efforts at resistance, her fluids splashing all over his face due to the intensity of her orgasm.

He rose and moved over her. "Good girl, now that wasn't so bad was it?" He asked, rubbing his cock against her soaked pussy before smoothly thrusting the thick, marbled length into her.

Alison couldn't answer his question, still panting for air as he moved above her, body still twitching as she came down from her orgasm. It seemed though he wouldn't be giving her time to recover, his cock plunging into her, causing her to scream out again in pleasure. He was so big....even bigger than the monster from before....and despite having laid the egg earlier her pussy was still virgin tight around him.

"Damn, you're like a sweet little vice, aren't you?" He teased, slowly thrusting his cock deeper into her, knot pressing gently against her pussy lips. "Mmmm, I can feel your inner walls, clenching and milking me like a little slut should."

Alison whimpered as he teased her, trying to weakly shake her head as continued to slowly thrust himself deeper into her, gasping as she felt something much thicker pushing against her. "N-no....please....please it's too big....it wont fit" She was squirming beneath him, unintentionally writhing her pussy around his cock, gripping him even tighter.

"Not yet, certainly." He continued at a smooth, steady pace, the warm knot slapping gently against her pussy lips, rubbing on her clit each time he thrust it. "You'll need to be nice and wet for that."

For a moment she thought that maybe he wasn't going to....that maybe he wouldn't put whatever that huge bump was inside of her....but then he started thrusting against her, making sure the thick bump slapped against her every time....and spoke of getting her even wetter. Her eyes widened in fear, whimpering and shaking her head again, though Alison's body was betraying her, growing hotter and wetter from every thrust of that thick cock inside of her.

"Poor girl, your mind hasn't broken along with your body yet, has it?" He laughed, speeding up his thrusts, licking and nibbling on her nipples. "With time, you'll start loving this my dear."

"It....it wont! I swear it wont!" Alison whimpered, then moaned out as his thrusts started getting faster. "A-ah....ah!" She panted heavily, shaking her head as her chest pushed up towards his mouth, body aching to feel more of that hot tongue on her bouncing breasts, whilst her pussy continued to squeeze at his cock.

He bit gently on her nipple, grinning as he rammed into her, dripping glowing precum inside. "You already are my dear."

"N-nooooooo" Alison whined, attempting to protest....not that she seemed very sincere. Her body was certainly arguing with what she said, and even her words were beginning to lose some of the defiance from before. "O-oh god....oh god!" She cried out, the pleasure the best she had ever felt, her body still sensitive from the recent orgasm, her pussy growing hotter and wetter every passing second.

He thrust faster, spreading her a bit with the knot. "That's it, nice and tight, milking my cock like a good slut."

"O-oh god!" Alison gasped as she felt a bit of the knot beginning to push into her briefly, then pull back out, just a little more going in with each thrust, spreading her wider than she thought possible. "N-no....oh god no....p-please...." She knew.....the moment that entire thing was inside her she was going to cum....she was going to cum hard and not stop.....

Back
Top Bottom