Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wish Game

Granted, but soon you figured out that it's quality isn't as it was, and causes you many health problems.

I wish I could time travel into the Age of Dinosaurs?!

Granted. Except the moment you get there, you land in a pile of poo before being stepped on by a T-rex.

I wish I could catch a break from all the fighting and mess ups.

Granted, You never fight again cause your kidnapped, tight up for the rest of your life by your sexy lover.

I wish i could spend a weekend on snow and enjoy it?

Granted! only who gets near you becomes as blue as your hair.

I wish I was able to travel on an alien-ship?

Granted. Though the aliens strap you up for anal probing before dissecting you alive.

I wish for the ability to travel all over the world without having to pay.

Granted! only the new antivirus finds you soon and deletes you for good.

I wish could spend some time exploring the darkness!

Granted, but it was over two and a half years before anyone noticed you again.

I wish that all my orgasms would go multiple.

Granted, with alacrity - but you may find it difficult to get anything done, afterward.

I wish the little girl upstairs would leave her combat boots in the closet when she runs back and forth through their apartment.

Granted, but they're all annoyingly happy all the time. Like TGI Friday's Happy Birthday song happy.

I wish I could switch genders back and forth at my own will.

Granted, but now you care for all causes and activities that you hear mention of.

I wish all my heart problems would go away so I can finally join the military.

Granted, but you will never be promoted above corporal.

I wish I had the power to change my body shape and appearance at will via a character creator that only I can access.

Granted, but once they fall in love with you they become insanely, annoyingly jealous of everything.

I wish I could get better sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom