Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kage smiled back to the guy named Chuck. He watched as the second man rushed up the stairs of the beta house. He turned back to Chuck giveing a flash of straight, pure white teeth. "Hi, I'm Kage." He muttered, his voice holding a slight Irish lilt. Kage looked Chuck over and mentaly stopped before going to far with the litle fantasy. He snapped his blue eyes back up to Chucks, the 2 loops in his ear jingling slightly.

Kage / Chuck

"Hey, great to meet you, Kage! That's a name I've never encountered before," Chuck admitted. He extended his hand to shake, and the touch between the two men carried a certain amount of electricity... kinda like you've known the person before... or wish to know them better.

Chuck was not in a hurry to release the hand. "I'm a drama major... junior class. And have lived here at Beth House the past two years. Are you new at State?"

He finally released the hand, reluctantly. He was picking up vibes... and hoped he wasn't wrong. He read on people was nearly always straight on... so to speak.

Kage smiled and nodded before putting his hands in his pockets. "Yea I'm new here. I'm also a drama major." He muttered. Damn...The man had a great body. He thought before shakeing them away. Kage was always told boys weren't meant to be together by his religious parents, but he really couln't help it when he saw a hot guy. With a small groan he turned his eyes to the floor his brain in a battle with his body.

Chuck / Kage

Chuck could recognize the uneasiness in his new friend. It was an awareness of self-discovery that he had experienced years earlier as a junior in high school.

Unlike the rest of his friends, he just wasn't drawn to women. He had women friends... but his desire...

So he knew instinctively not to press to hard.

"Well, come on in," he said with a smile, motioning toward the large kitchen of the house, which had an island counter in the middle, surrounded by tall stools. "Wanna have a Coke and chat a while?"

Before long they were seated at the counter, with a stream of guys (and occasionally a coed) walking by. The was a busy -- and therefore safe -- place in the house.

Before long the ice was thawing, and the two men were joking together, feeling like they'd known each other longer than they actually had.

As there was a break in the conversation, Chuck asked a leading question. "So, Kage, are you seeing anyone?"

It was wide open...

Kage shook his head, "Nah, not yet but some time soon." He said takeing another drink of his coke. It was pretty cool here. The guys were nice and definately above average. The girls were o.k but he didn't really spark an interest like he had with Chuck. Kage really didn't consider him self gay but come to think of it he hadn't had an honest relationship with a woman in almost 2 years. But still he prefered women and didn't usually go off train. Decideing to be just a bit dareing he leaned over to Chuck, "Do you know where my room is?" He asked with a small smile as he waited for the other boy to reply.

"Yeah, I think you're a new roomie to Stan, so your room will be on the second floor. He's a good guy... you'll enjoy him."

And then Chuck nudged the door a bit.

"But of course, you always have the freedom to negotiate a new room, if for any reason it doesn't work out. For most upper classmen, they can often choose to have a room to themselves. I don't have a roomie right now... but I'm open to having a new one..."

And there was a playful glint in his eye. "If you'd want to come my direction."

Chuck was instantly aroused by his own suggestion. And hoped that Kage might be, too.

Kage held back a soft growl as he felt his pants getting tighter. God! Why did one guy have to have so much affect on him?! Hearing the suggestion he got harder if possible. He had a glint in his eyes as Chuck mentioned he didn't have a room mate. "Well, maybe I'll think about rooming with you." He said in a deep Iris lilt coyly.

Kage / Chuck

Chuck grabbed his can of pop, and invited his new friend to do that same. He turned to stand, and as Kage began to stand, noticed a bluge in his pants. Chuck smiled knowingly. He was getting aroused, too, honestly.

"Wanna come see the room? They're all pretty much the same." He gave a nod of his head to the side, pointing the way. "Bring your Coke with you... it's cool," he added.

Aaron / Alexandra

Aaron smiled, in the midst of the kiss. He knew they were both tiring, but he didn't want this moment to end.

Reaching deep he summoned a vast supply of strength and literally helped her to rise and lower on his shaft, even as a sheen of sweat covered his powerful chest.

The sensation was exhilirating and soon he felt his thigh muscles tighten. His hips began to contract as his final flow of cum shot from his body into hers. His climax was not long, but very, very intense, causing his face to grimmace as though in severe pain. Which he was not!

Tony and Nic

Tony did not want to break the moment at all, even by shifting three inches, but he knew deep inside they could not stay here.

"Let's go... Baby..." His voice was full of urgency. "Let's go.. and be... together..."

Alex broke the kiss to moan out loudly in pleasure; her body felt as though it was on fire with need, and as he lifted her body, she let hand slide down rest at his waist. "Oh, god, Aaron, oh it's feels" but a soft cry of delight broke her words, feeling his intense heat fill her again. It wasn't long before she too was reaching a climax, and she called out his name as a wave of heat flowed from her trembling body. She clung to him, her lips pressed to his shoulder for a moment.

Nic reluctantly pulled herself back slightly, kissing his lips one last time. The urgency in his voice matched her own, and though she wanted to take it slow and easy since they had waited so long to be intimate, she wanted to get to begin. "Come on, Tony." She slid her hand in his; they walked toward her house, and when they finally reached her front door her hands trembled as she unlocked it, flicking a light on and pulling him inside.

Aaron / Alexandra

Aaron was amazed at the depth of connection that he felt with this girl. He still wasn't sure what was different, but he sensed that they had something real, something lasting.

As her body spasmed around his length one last time, he held onto her like he would never let go... which was exactly what he intended to do... hold onto her forever.

His arms were wrapped full around her, her soft breasts mashed against his strong chest, and he felt very, very satisfied.

"Wow... Alex..." he ventured to say breathlessly. "That was... nothing less than incredible! I love you... so very much!"

Tony and Nic

The walk to her house was nearly a run... or at least a trot.

As they slipped inside the door clicked shut as their eyes struggled to adjust to the light.

"Nic... I know I really want you," Tony said, panting. "I just want to make sure... you're really ready for this." He knew he... they could wait, if they needed to. If she needed to. He just hoped... she didn't.

Desires that had been simmering for weeks were rapidly approaching a boiling point.

She pressed herself to him, enjoying the feeling of being held tightly in his arms. "I love you too." She kissed him softly, then buried her face in his shoulder again, her body trembling with the exertion of their passionate love making. "I never want to move. I want to stay wrapped in your arms forever." She whispered, still not looking at him as she panted softly.

"Tony," She kissed him softly, her heart racing. "I'm ready, beyond ready." Nic lead him through the house, glad that she lived alone considering what was going to happen. She only turned on the lights that were absolutely necessary for them to be able to see their way to the bedroom. As they moved, she kissed him over and over. They were soon in her bedroom, only a lamp by the bed lighting the room, and Nic looked up at Tony with a soft smile.

Aaron / Alexandra

The two lovers remained joined... whether for a minute or a lifetime, it didn't matter at this moment. Time ceased to carry any any meaning. The air itself wrapped them as a blanket, the warmth of their bodies being all that warmed them.

Some time passed, he had no idea how much. Finally he spoke, barely a whisper.

"Alexandra, please don't ever leave me. Please..."

Tony and Nic

This space, this bedroom, would become their sanctuary. They had both chosen to save themselves for this moment, for one another.

Tony had suffered no small amount of abuse from his friends for being a virgin, but at this moment, he had no doubt that he had made the right choice. Countless other men of the Beta House could no more remember the name of their first sexual partner than recall what day of the week they had given their once-in-a-lifetime gift. But he would always remember every moment of this evening.

As he held her, his fingers coursed through her hair. "Nic... I want this to be perfect for you... as perfect as I can possibly make it." She would know from his tone of voice how very much he meant those words.

"I'm not going anywhere, ever." She kissed his chest softly, her voice a low whisper as she snuggled closer to him. The darkness was wrapping around them like a blanket, the chill in the air made Alex shiver slightly in his arms. "Aaron, I love you." She let him hold her tight, only having their combined body heat to keep them warm. She knew that soon they would have to get inside, or at least get dressed.

It seemed like they had waited a life time to find each other, and perhaps in a way they had. She'd known that Tony was a virgin, and she'd taken enough flack for the fact that she'd been dating a virgin from Beta to last a lifetime. Not that Nic gave a damn about what anyone else said. Half the girls on campus had gone to Beta to find a lover, but Nic had simply bumped into him at the library while she was doing research.

"Tony, it's gonna be perfect. Everything is always perfect with you." She'd saved herself, originally for marriage, but then she met Tony, and everything changed. Now she was ready, beyond ready, and she was so glad that she was with him. The bedroom seemed to glow with the soft lamp light, and her eyes met his, filled with love and happiness.

Rylee/ Mark

Rylee took his hand in hers, and then tugged at it. Patting next to her, with her casted hand, wanting him to sit down, or lay down, with her. She wanted him to stay, she really wanted him to stay.

She looked up at him, and smiled. She curled her legs under her, and pulled the covers over her body. Realizing that she was still in her clothes, but she didn't want to get up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaycie/Andy

Jaycie couldn't help but smile as they pulled into the parking lot. She couldn't help but notice that they would most likely be the youngest couple at the Escape.

She smiled as he opened her door, and then smirked. "Yes. I may be blonde, but I'm not stupid." She teased, him.

Then as he leaned in and kissed her, she smiled, and kissed him back. "Me too. It's going to be fun." She said, nodding in agreement to his statement.

Aaron / Alexandra

Aaron, as he held her close, was amazed at how the day had faded away.

"Sweetheart... I don't wish for this moment to end... but we do need to be leaving." He was concerned with them being able to find the car, should the evening grow much darker.

They kissed once more, lovingly, deeply, before he lifted her off of his lap, their bodies making a messy and noisy and delightful disconnect.

"My... you are certainly something, my Love," he boasted as they reached their clothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony and Nic

Tony blushed at her complement. He, too, was more than ready for this moment.

"May I make one request, to begin?" he asked somewhat shyly. "I'd love to undress you... kinda like unwrapping a gift... if I may...."

Rylee/ Mark

Mark sat on the bed, with every intention of staying there only until she feel asleep. But he forgot how easily our best intenions can quickly go astray.

But for the moment he was content to sit next to her, strokng her hair as she rested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaycie/Andy

The pair stepped into the Escape, after presenting their IDs, and in the darkened atmosphere saw a dance floor, in front of a live jazz band, with tables and booths surrounding the dance floor. Tothe side was a door that had some traffic, to a place that was a mystery. The hostest led them to a table, and Andy asked if they could share a booth instead. He allowed Jaycie to enter first, then scooted in beside her.

"Whaddaya think?" he asked her, eager to see what the night would hold.

Rylee/Mark

Rylee smiled, and then pulled on his hand some more. Finally, letting her lips come to the soft skin of his hand. She smiled, kissing his hand, and then rested her cheek on his hand.

Rylee scooted up, into a seated position, and then rested her head on his shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaycie/Andy

Jaycie showed her ID to the bouncer, and then followed him into the Escape. She smiled, and then scooted into the booth.

"It's a cool place..." She said, letting her fingers lace with his, as she leaned into him.

Mark / Rylee

Mark had to smile. This was not going the direction he anticipated. He fully expected that she would be asleep in a matter of minutes... if she were lying down, that is. But as she kissed his hand and sat up, his mind began to bounce around the possibilities.

He was chagrined to find that he was getting aroused; she was vulnerable, and clearly not capable of making cogent decisions... but the way she was acting, and the vibes she was giving off... well, possibilites seemed to open up, even as he tried to push the desires aside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy / Jaycie

The music was warm and inviting, and the atmosphere was alive, though not loud and boisterous. This was more a venue for couple than for partying, it was apparent, as couples swayed to the music or engaged in quiet conversation.

A waitress approached and introduced herself as Mindy, asking if she could bring them drinks as they looked over the menu which she had just handed them.

Andy, however, had a hard time remembering her question... having been quite... surprised at what she was wearing.

[http://www.yandy.com/Microfiber-Gold-Pattern-Dress.php]

The Escape definitely was not a family-friendly establishment.

"I'm sorry..." Andy stammered, embarrassed, his fingers clutching Jaycie's hand. "You said...?"

Rylee/ Mark

Rylee smiled, and then brought her lips to his shoulder, leading her kisses to his neck.

Her lips moving ever so slightly, as she laid gentle kisses upon his skin.

She couldn't help but smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaycie/ Andy

Jaycie smiled and grabbed the menu from the waitress, Mindy, and let her eyes wander over it. Slipping a hand through her hair, she ordered a gin and tonic, and waited for him to order.

She was very interested on where this night was going to lead, until she saw what the waitress was wearing. She did get kind of pissed when Andy noticed what the whore was wearing.

Jaycie smirked at the waitress, and then raised an eyebrow at her, finally giving her a dirty look.

She was surprised at how hard Andy clutched her hand, though.

Mark / Rylee

"Rylee..." Mark tried saying in protest, but his words were vacant; his desire to resist was evaporating rapidly.

He tried to guage how much of this, on her part, was consensual... deliberate. She seemed awake... aware.

Was she really?

"Rylee, go to sleep, Honey, and we'll talk tomorrow..." He'd try again. Half-heartedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy / Jaycie

Andy was embarrassed to find that he had been aroused... and extra embarrassed that Jaycie was obviously so very... displeased.

"I... I'm sorry, Baby..." he blushed after the waitress left. "Her clothing was just so... so provocative... and... and I'm a guy... and can't help noticing." He looked at her sheepishly. "It's not like... I wanted to play with the merchandize!" he offered, blushing darkly. His hand still clutched hers. And he wondered what kind of a place he had brought his girl to.

Rylee/ Mark

Rylee knew what she wanted, and what she wanted was him. Her thoughts, feelings, everything were very muddled, and confused at the moment. She was trying to control herself, but at the same time, she wasn't.

She heard him say her name, and then he called her honey. That changed some stuff, for her. She stopped dead. "You called me honey...." She said, quietly. Looking up at him, then her feelings took over, and she smiled. "I like it..." She stated, letting a very soft, and gentle kiss land upon his cheek.

As she pulled back from the kiss on the cheek, she felt as if she was in slow motion. She looked up at him, a smile on her face, as she finally, let her lips cascade upon his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaycie/ Andy

Jaycie raised her eyebrow, and waited for his excuses. She sighed, and rolled her eyes. Looking back at the waitress, who had a smirk on her features.

Finally, she narrowed her eyes, and said to herself. "Oh, you wanna play that game? Bitch, no one plays that game better than me...."

She smiled at Andy, and just nodded. "It's ok, I understand...." She finally said, looking down at her own clothes, she smirked. "You know Andy, why don't we show the slutty who, I mean, waitress, what we got. I mean, it obvious that she see's you worth fighting for, and babe I'm kind of in the fighting mode..." She finally said, all of this was mostly to him, and most definitely to herself.

She sighed softly as they separated, reluctant to be apart from him. Alex laughed as she scrambled in the dark to find her clothes in the dark. "I could say the same about you, sweetheart." She stumbled slightly, working her panties and skirt back on and sliding into her shoes. Grinning in the darkness, Alex zipped up her skirt and adjusted her tank top and bra, all the while feeling completely spent and exhilarated at the same time,

In the glow of the lamp light, Nic was smiling softly, her arms wrapped around Tony. She nuzzled his neck gently, kissing his skin softly, and she whispered in his ear. "I wouldn't mind that at all, sweetheart."

Mark / Rylee

Time entered a new sphere as her lips went to his cheek, and then his lips.

Mark held his breath, stunned, actually.

But he didn't pull away. Not in the least.

Instead his hand went to her far arm and wrapped around it as he leaned into her, their lips not just meeting but pressing together.

A part of his brain was racing. What the fuck did I do to bring this on?

But mostly he just responded, breathing in finally, deeply, as their kiss stengthened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy / Jaycie

And was surprised at her... protectiveness... her possessiveness. "Jaycie, it's cool... she's just... she's just doing her job." He was ready for the waitress to disappear.

He turned as fully toward her as the booth would allow. "Baby, nobody's taking you from me. Nobody's even trying. And nobody could... okay?"

He leaned to kiss her, hoping she'd settle some (while being aroused at her fiery response).

Aaron / Alexandra

Aaron chuckled softly at her words. In his entire life he never dreamed of pleasing a woman in this way, to this degree. It was absolutely surreal.

Their clothes went back on, feeling like chains to prisoners who had experienced the ultimate freedom.

Aaron looked about to make sure that everything was back in place and soon had his arm around his lover as they headed back to the car. Another fifteen minutes and it could have been tricky finding their way in the darkness.

As they got to the car, he reached for the door, then changed his mind. Instead his arms wrapped around her, finding again the familiar scent of her hair.

"I love you, Baby," he said, his voice warm and soft, even as the air was starting to chill. "I really, really love you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony and Nic

Once in her bedroom, their bodies lined up, the proof of his arousal being impossble to disguise.

And yet his hands managed to slip between their bodies, unbuttoning her blouse until her skin was exposed to his trembling hands which wrapped around her bare skin under the open fabric.

He was anticipating the sheer joy of removing each piece of her clothing, as slowly as he could possibly manage.

She followed him to the car, pressing to his side as they walked. It would've been humorous to see the two stumbling and laughing as they moved to the car, finding their way mostly by memory. Finally they reached the car, and the moment he wrapped his arms around her, she buried her face in his chest. "I love you too. I love you so very, very much." She wanted to stay in his arms forever.

His hands slid between them, and she moaned softly at the feel of his arousal; her eyes closed as he unbuttoned her shirt, feeling the fabric fall away to expose her soft smooth skin to his eyes. "Tony," she whispered his name, falling back on the bed and pulling him down on top of her. "I want to take this slow, make it last, as long as we can." Her body trembled with need and anticipation, and she felt unbelievably aroused already.

Aaron / Alexandra

Aaron was content simply to hold his lover as the darkness settled around them, the night sounds of the forest emerging in the perfect stillness.

The only other sensation he was aware of was of her heart beating against his chest; it as faster than his, but just as strong, driven by desire and passion and oneness.

No words were spoken; none were needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony and Nic

The image that was in Tony's mind was of exploring his lover, opening themselves to each other as if unwrapping a treasured gift.

He was startled, and pleased, when she pulled them as a unity to the bed, and he did not resist. His body rested on hers, creating a level of connection they had not yet discovered; there were likely to be plenty of those this night.

His legs spread to take her legs between his, and his upper body was supported by his elbows as they kissed.

His words were simple, flowig from his heart. "Nic... I love you..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom