Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling softly she settles herselfd down next to him. Her heart and mind racing, wondering if this is a dream or not. Shes watches him through her eyelashes, the tip of her tail twitching.

Stephanie grinned at him, she leaned up, "Try it." she said with a wink. Her grip on his waist tightened. She was going to make him fight hard for it. Her body was aching with desire, her pussy soaked.

Yeah, no doubt about it, Rylee was drunk.

"Yeah, I would," he answered honestly. Not only did he like her; he found her hugely erotic. Virtually everything about her turned him on, and he was eager for their relationship to move to a new level. But that would remain unspoken. For now.

"Yes, I like you, Rylee. I like you... a lot."

Chris' member had grown flacid from their earlier lovemaking -- the recovery, he called it -- but the passion of the moment was reviving him. She was struggling, but not terribly, and she definitely was enjoying this game they had entered unannounced.

"I don't have to 'try' anything, you slut," he continued, his voice threatening while a playful gleem continued in his eyes. "You're mine, and I'm gonna do with you whatever I fuckin' want..."

As he spoke roughly, his sex was hardening, and it brushed against her opening... which was very, very wet.

His hips began to thrash back and forth against her legs that held onto him. But he did not want her to let go.

Alan was tremendously turned on... but wasn't sure what to do or how to do it. This was very much virgin territory for him, in every sense of the word.

His arms envelop her as their bodies draw close. "Maybe we could... could just make out a little," he suggests. (Though honestly he is hoping for more.)

Alex may have been insatiable, but Aaron had amazing stamina as well. His cock had grown slightly soft, but no more. As her body was near his, with her nipple captured by his lips, he had gone back to his full strength. As she moved her body he could sense that he was near to... and there it was... they were joined again!

Without effort, he slid fully in, his entire length pressed warm within her sex.

"Oh fuck, Alex," he moaned. "You don't know that meaning... of the word 'mercy,'... do you...?"

His mouth left her nipple and moved up, their lips instantly locked in a passionate kiss.

A little history, to resume the beginnings of a new couple at BEdZ... Nicole and Tony.

Delano's was in the heart of The Village, a collection of shops and food places that was marketed just toward the college crowd. It was doubtful whether anyone over the age of 45 had ever set foot in the pizza place.

It was about a twelve minute walk from the Beta House, and naturally, as they entered, Aaron had known four of the customers there. Three of them had dates there, including Tony, a junior history major who was hoping to teach on the college level eventually.

Tony called out. "Hey, Aaron, you and your friend wanna join us?" Tony was seated with a female whom Aaron had never seen before. Aaron and Alex declined the invitation.

Nicole, affectionately called Nic, was double majoring in International Relations and Anthropology, and she'd been seeing Tony for a few weeks now. She tucked a chunk of her long blond curls behind her ear as she waved at Alex and Aaron, then turned her soft hazel eyes back to her date. "Come on Tony, can't you see they are on their first actual date?" She laughed softly, a slender hand resting on his thigh. They'd never actually made love, but Nic was always affectionate. The two had met in the Library some weeks earlier.

Yeah, you're right," Tony admitted. After all, he really wasn't interested in having his attention directed from Nic. They had been out to eat several times, and had gone to the IMax in the next town over to see a movie the previous weekend. Their relationship was progressing slowly, but good. Up to this point they had made out some, and even done a little light petting, but nothing more. The pace of their relationship had let Tony know that he really did care about Nic, quite deeply. There was even talk on their next break from school of traveling the 120 miles to his hometown and meeting his parents.

She smiles softly at him, her arms now resting around his neck, though her hands were shaking slightly. She wasn't sure what to say or do at this point. No guy had ever held her like he was right now, and to be honest, she was slightly scared. She looks into his eyes, trying to see if he had another motive to be this... sweet to her. "I... If you would like..."

Alexandra moaned in absolute pleasure at their union, her body felt as though it was electric; she let her slender hands rest on his shoulders, gasping softly at the feel of him inside her. "I can't help it if you're" she had to pause to catch her breath, "so hard to resist, darlin." Her hips moved slightly, and she let her lips crash with his, kissing him deeply. Her tongue begged for entrance into his mouth.
Nic squeezed Tony's hand, bringing it to her lips for a soft kiss. They'd been sitting there for an hour and a half, chatting with the other members of his fraternity. She sipped her drink slowly, finally finishing it up. Leaning close to him, she kissed his cheek softly, then whispered to him. "Let's get out of here. Maybe go for a walk or something."

Alan's heart was pounding wildly. He was amazed how wonderful she felt... very fragile... very much... like a rose petal, he thought.

He leans toward her, his eyes closing, his lips parted, ever so slightly. One hand touches the side of her face as his other rested on her back.

He breathes in deeply, in anticipation of her kiss.

Words fell away into meaninglessness for Aaron; all he wanted, all he longed for, all he hungered for was to share this intimacy iwht his lover.

There was not wild movement or thrusting... simply being together... very... much together.

His hands slid down her body, coming to her waist, and on to her hips, under her clothing. Her tongue touched his lips, finding its entrance. His lips parted, his breath taken away, as soft flesh met soft flesh.

"I would like that... a lot..." Tony responded, their fingers interlocking as they stood from the table. He left money on the table for their meal, and they stepped outside; the evening was coming and it would soon be dark.

On the east side of campus was the historical section of town with large towering trees and elegant houses that echoed history. Walking hand in hand they went in that direction, talking about much of nothing... just enjoying being together.

As they turned down one of the streets, the conversation grew quieter, as though others were listening, though of course no one was.

"Nic, I've really come to care very deeply about you. I think you know that. And though... though I don't know just what this means... I'm ready, I think, for our relationship to go... to the next level."

Tony was concerned he was sounding silly. But the words were true, nonetheless. His heart beat loudly as he waited for his response. They were still walking, slowly, hand in hand.

As she leans in, her lips gently meeting his, her wraps her arms around his neck. She thought of how soft and tender his kiss was, how kind he has been to her, how he just.... She lets her thoughts go and just melts into his kiss.

Rylee looked over at him as he spoke, still quite delusional. Not really comprehending what he was saying, she just nodded. She then leaned over the middle of his car, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Scooting over to him, so that she was sitting in the middle, she rested her head on his shoulder, and paced her normal hand on his thigh.

"I like you alot too, Coach." She said to him, smiling, as she began to rub his thigh with her hand.

As Kaos grows more relaxed, so does Alan, their bodies finding a nice fit as they relax on the couch, kissing.

"You feel... very nice..." he comments between kisses, his hand carressing her soft cheek. "Really... nice..."

Their kiss grows more impassioned as his hand trails down her back.

Mark chuckled at Rylee's behavior, which was quite out of character of her normal stance of being very much in control. Oh, I could have anything I want, he thought to himself, but knew he needed to practice self-control tonight... otherwise she'd hate him in the morning... and the future.

"Let's get you home... and in bed," he responded softly. The feel of her hand on his thigh was very nice, and he found himself getting aroused, in spite of his best intentions.

She smiles into the kiss, running her fingers through his hair. "YOu ... feel.. amazing... yourself..." Her body quivering at his hand going down his back. She can feel herself tense up, waiting for something.

Alan is aware that his touches seem to spark a response in Kaos, which both surprises him and delights him.

"Lie down next to me," he invites her, as their kisses continue.

Her body was warm, and soft, and his senses were alive to the feeling of her touching him.

Rylee smiled, at him, and just rested her head on his shoulder. Nodding ever so slightly, she stopped rubbing his thigh, and placed her hand in her lap.

"But, but...I don't want to go to bed..." She mumbled to him, half heartily. "What if there are monsters?" She asked him.

Stephanie groaned as he tried to loosen the grip she had on him. She held even tighter now, not planning to let go. Ahe nibbled at his neck, trying to distract him so she could slip her hands away.

Mark couldn't help but laugh out loud. His date was a combination of strong woman, aggressive athelet, and little girl.

"I'm sure there are no monsters to come and get you," he assured her, as they turned onto the road leading into campus.

As they drove under the street lights, he glanced over at her, glad she wasn't wearing a sopping wet shirt as she returned to her dorm room... but still missing the fact that he hadn't gotten to see her... on display.

"We're almost here, Rylee. You have the swipe card ready to be able to get in your dorm?"

As Stephanie's legs gripped him tighter, Chris ceased his thrashing, being drawn that much closer to her body, and his prize.

"I got you. You're mine; quit trying to resist," he warned her, not sounding nearly as playful as he really was. His hardness was pressed right to her succulent opening.

He released her wrists, fully aware she wasn't reissting or going anywhere, with his body so intimately on top of hers. His face went down into the crook of her neck as his hands went underneath her body.

"You know you want me... fuck me now... fuck me, bitch" he growled close to her ear.

Stephanie grinned. She rolled them over, so she was on top, she ground her pussy on his cock, but not letting him slide in, teasing him. She kissed his neck, then his mouth, hard. "How bad do you want it?". She whispered in his ear.

Rylee giggled some as he laughed, and then sighed. "Will you make sure?" She asked, looking at him.

As he asked about her swipe card, she nodded, and pulled it out of her bra. Holding it out to him, she waited for him to take it from her.

A soft smile sent across her features, as she looked at him. Her mind was foggy, she was really really drunk.

Chris instantly regretted his decision to free her wrists as she flipped them over.

"How bad? I want you bad, you slut, and I'll have you!" he promised as a threat.

His hands grabbed the cheeks of her ass roughly and sought to hold her still, pulling her toward him as his cock jabbed upward.

The longer this game continued, the more aroused he became.

Mark nodded 'yes,' as his hand took the card. It was warm, having absorbed her heat, and he found it erotic.

"I'll make sure you're safe," promised as he swung into a parking space.

He jumped out of the car and opened the door, ready to steady her as she stepped out.

He would get her into her dorm room safely and then leave, returning to her own apartment.

Alex decided that she liked facing him much better, being able to see him, to feel his body against her own. She let her hips rise and fall very slowly, barely moving at all, it seemed. They'd been intimate more times in a single day than she could remember ever having been before, and as their tongue met she let out a contented sigh. Her fingers ran softly over his warm skin, reveling in the feel of it. She continued to kiss him passionately, her heart pounding in her chest.
Nic wandered the streets with him, her hand holding his tightly; occasionally she brought his hand to her lips, kissing it softly. They chatted about nothing really, every now and again the conversation turning to a topic like plans for the next break. The scenery was beautiful; Nic had always loved this part of town, but she was too focused on other things to notice the buildings and trees. It would be dark soon; typically they went their separate ways, after a date, but she had a feeling tonight would be different. She was acutely aware of the direction they were headed. Nic's small rental house was in the historical district. Her eyes widened as he spoke, though it was a pleasant surprise. "Tony," She pulled him to her, kissing his lips softly. They stopped on the sidewalk, and she pulled away, taking his other hand in hers. "I care about you too, very deeply, and I think we are both ready."

Aaron was nearly spent, in every sense of the word. And yet he wasn't about to put the brakes on this moment. But his arms did wrap around her body as the kissed, and his action caused all movement to cease... beyond their pounding hearts, their rising chests, and their tongues that played together.

For the moment, he simply savored the incredibly intensity of their intimacy.

And then he felt her squeezing him below. And he smiled in the kiss.

Nic slowed, taking Tony's free hand in hers, and his heart actually skipped. And then he shivered, as though he was cold... even though that was not it, not at all.

Their lips met, and the kiss was warm, comfortable. There was something tremendously nice about not rushing into the physical so immediately. At times he had thought it might kill him... but it hadn't. And the truth was, he knew her... her hopes, dreams, like, fears, dislikes, desires, turn-offs more than any other girl he had ever dated.

And yet, in knowing her so well, he hesitated. The last thing he wanted to do was wreck things by misunderstanding or assuming.

"You're... ready? You think we're ready?

His heart was pounding nearly out of control, his thumb twitching against her hand.

"Nic? I do... really, really care for you."

He hadn't used the word 'love' even yet...

Rylee smiled at him, and then giggled as they swung into the parking spot.

"Ok, you promise?" She continued, looking at him.

Watching as he got out, she scooted over to the other side, and then stepped out.

Basically falling onto him in the process, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and leaned into him.

Mark was gonna have fun with this. There was an evil little corner of his mind where he contemplated all he could do with her lack of self-control, but he forced those thoughts to the side.

"Easy does it, Girl," he cautioned as he steadied her, helping her to weave toward the main entrance to the dorm. He scanned her card and the door clicked, and inside they stepped. Her room was on the third floor, and the same key gave them entry into the suite that she shared with two other students.

Neither of them were in teh room, so he got her inside and pointed her toward her bed. He'd take off her shoes and otherwise let her sleep in her clothes.

"Rylee, you're gonna have one helluva hang over tomorrow," he promised her.

He sat her on the edge of the bed, then leaned down to untie her shoes. Three more minutes and he'd be on his way.

Rylee couldn't help but lean into him more as they made their way to her dorm room, finally getting to it, she was thankful that her roommates weren't home.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, and watched him begin to untie her shoes.

Smiling at him, Rylee looked at him before her, and slipped a hand through her hair. "Hey, you have to promise to...." She stated, and then she got cut off.

Getting up, and running to the bathroom, she curled over the toilet, and puked.

Three more minutes it would not be.

He listened to the painful sounds coming from the small connecting bathroom and grimmaced. He knew the feeling, and it was not a good one.

As she continued, he moved to the small sink in the main room and wet a washcloth to have ready for her when she returned. He knew she was going to feel like hell, and was extremely grateful he had avoided all alcohol at The Ranch... a rare smart decision.

She smiled at his words, "Not yet," she whispered, kissing his chest. She continued to tease him, not letting him inside her. She kept her hold on his waist, she ran her hands on his body. Her head was clouded with pleasure, but she wasn't going to give in just yet.

((I've just been a very busy woman lately))

They were both nearly exhausted, but Alex didn't want to stop, not just yet. She closed her eyes for a moment, her hands delicately tracing his cheeks and his neck as they kissed. She was so entranced and consumed by their intimacy that she had nearly forgotten that they were outside. She could feel his heart beating against her chest, and his smile transferred to her lips, causing her to smile as well. Her hips continued to move ever so slightly, a slow, gentle motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom