Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
They knew each other better than most couples did, and it was something Nic treasured; they knew each other's strength and weaknesses, their fears, and their dreams. It seemed that they were rapidly reaching a point when the only thing they didn't know about each other is what the other looked like naked. She stroked his hand lightly with her thumb, gently caressing his skin, and she rewarded his earnest concern with a smile. "Yes, I do." She kissed him again, the kiss almost innocent in it's softness. "I think we're both ready." A slender hand released his to push her hair from her face, and she absently dusted a bit of dirt from the tight jeans she'd chosen for the evening. Pulling him closer with her other hand, she wrapped her arms around him, her head resting lightly on his shoulder. "Tony, I" she paused, trying to decide if he was ready to hear the word love coming from her lips.

Rylee puked for a good while, and then she just sat there for a while. "Fuck." She stated, loudly.

As another wave hit her, she puked more, and then finally as she got it all out, she got up, and walked out.

Sighing, she saw him, she couldn't help but smile. Holding her head, with one hand in her hair, her casted hand fell to her side.

"Dammit, girl, I want you now," he growled. It wasn't often that Chris didn't get his way, and the game was playful, and terribly erotic, but his desire was turning into more. He really wanted to enter her.

"Fuck it all, I want to take you... and I want to take you now!"

His finger tips dug into the soft flesh of her ass. He was becoming extremely focused on one thing... and one thing only.

"I like that," Aaron commented between kisses, very, very softly. "I like that... a lot..." he added. "The way... [kiss]... your pussy... [kiss]... grips me tight... [kiss]... is very, very... [kiss]...erotic."

Against his will, he felt movement begin, as his lower body began to tremble.

It felt as if Tony's heart was beating out of control as he held Nic close. He didn't want to kiss her... well, he did, actually, very much indeed, but was afraid of breaking the spell of the moment if he did. So he just held her.

He was pretty certain he knew where her hanging statement was heading. He simply held her close, also feeling her heart beating against his chest.

"Yeah, Baby... yeah... me, too. Me, too." His words were as soft as a prayer.

Mark had sat on the edge of her bed as her upheaval continued. As she stepped into the room, he rose, and went to hand her the wet washcloth.

"You okay, Rylee? Damn, girl, you have to feel like hell."

His inclination was to reach out and hold her... but he was pretty certain that wasn't what she was feeling she was needing.

Her head was already starting to pound, as he handed her the washcloth, she just had to stand there for a little bit.

Rylee looked up at him as he spoke, "I feel like shit, how much did I drink exactly?" She questioned, looking at him.

Walking further up to him, she just wrapped her good arm around him, and leaned into him. Her head resting upon his chest, as her casted hand, rested on her side.

"I honestly don't know," Mark responded, trying to tally them up. "I wasn't keeping score. Six, maybe?"

He pulled her close; her body was trembling. He knew she didn't feel well. He had questions he wanted to ask about their evening, but put them into storage.

"How 'bout if you lie down and get some rest. I can find my way out." he offered.

Andy grabbed for his car keys, making sure he had his wallet. And I.D.

"Let's go get a bite to eat. Have you ever been to the Escape?"

The Hampton had opened recently on the other side of town from campus. It was a club with a live jazz band that appealed to a twenty- and early thirties-something crowd. The hosts there tried to limit the number of college students they allowed in at any given point, in part because they wanted to attract a slightly older crowd.

Unknown to Andy and Jaycie at this point, the Escape had two sections; the larger, more public and visible area they knew about it, and a smaller, more exclusive section that was definitely adults-only, quite discreet... thus the name.

He had in mind a relaxed meal, followed by his next dancing lesson. That was, after all, how they had met.

Alex moaned into their kiss, her body trembling. "I love [kiss] the way [kiss] you feel [kiss] inside me." She whispered, her eyes sparkling slightly. She finally had to break the kiss in order to catch her breath for a moment, and she smiled softly, her hand stroking his cheek. Soon she was resting her head on his shoulder, her lips pressed to warm skin as she let her hips move against him, slowly riding.

Aaron's shoulder seemed to draw her in, one more level of connection.

He chuckled lightly. "I really can't imagine... you know?... but if it feels a tenth as good as you do to me, then it's amazing!"

His large hands were coursing along her back, down to her hips and up again as they swayed slowly.

"You, Alexandra, have completely taken me..." and he kissed her again. "Completely... taken me."

Her lips brushed his neck softly, and she closed her eyes for a moment, her body pressed close to his. She could feel both their hearts pounding. "Tony, I" She paused for a moment, her voice softer than normal. "Tony, I love you." The buttons of her shirt pressed into her skin due to the tightness of their embrace, but Nic didn't care at all. She was aware that they were standing in the middle of the sidewalk, and it was starting to get dark. "Tony, let's, let's go back to my place, where we can be alone together. I just want to be with you." The possibilities of being along together were many, and she enjoyed the time they were able to spend in the quiet, uninterrupted.

Tony felt as though his heart would erupt from her words. Many nights he had been in his bed in his dormroom in the dark, contemplating saying those very words. For him they were not just three words, but a statement from the heart, a promise to be exclusively hers. And so he had hesitated, hoping the time would come when the words would be right.

He wanted to shout, he wanted to dance, he wanted to swing her around. Instead, his embrace never slackened; the softness of her body pressed hard to his was exhilirating.

"Nic, I love you..." his words hung in the approaching darkness.

She suggested they move... and they would. But not yet. He broke their embrace to take her face in his hands, tenderly. Their lips met, their hearts racing as a conjoined one.

Rylee couldn't help but grimance as he told her. "Damn..." She muttered, into his chest.

Sighing, she looked up at him. She really didn't want him to leave.

"Stay?" She questioned, her eyes meeting his.

Jaycie had all her stuff, her ID in her pocket, already. Nodding, she smiled at him. "Sounds good." She stated, smiling.

"Nope, never been there..." She said, her eyes sparking as she looked at him.

She followed him to his car, and then took his hand in hers. Her fingers lacing with his, as they made their way to his car.

"I... dunno..." Mark responded. A dozen red flags were flipping in the wind. "I really don't want to be here when your roommates get back. And besides, maybe you just need to sleep it off. You'll feel better tomorrow if you do." He wasn't fully convinced of the truthfulness of that promise.

He kissed her on the forehead, and moved to leave. "You need to rest."

Andy was suddenly nervous, faced again with the prospect of dancing with her, and coming across as a total klutz.

As he put the car in gear, he looked at her. Time for a disclaimer.

"You know I'm nowhere the dancer that you are. Please be gentle with me... don't mock... promise?"

His eyes were pleading; he was totally serious.

Amber got out of her car with a smirk on her face. She had heard so much of BEdZ Fraternity, she was now here to see for herself, I mean Lea was always talking about it. Amber didn't really believe everything she said abut it, there was no way that it could be as good as she said. What other way to prove her wrong then actually come for herself right? Amber had just got out of a photoshoot for Cosmo, so she was still all pinned up. She was wearing the swimsuit they had so kindly given her, with an oversized shirt on top. It was summer, and it didn't really matter what she was wearing. Although the heels were killing her. Amber walked into the Fraternity and the first thing she saw was that it was really beautiful, so Lea was right about the accomodations. So what. Amber took her luggage and looked around. Now what? She had no idea what to do. She looked at her room numbe and sighed. She was super tired, Amber sat on the couch and tried to figure it all out.

Rylee sighed, and listened to him.

"But, you promised..." Her vocals soft, her hand taking his, her eyes pleading.

She looked at him, and tugged his hand back to her.

Jaycie smiled at Andy, and slipped a hand through her hair.

Giggling some, as she saw the look on his face, and then heard his words.

"I promise." She stated, totally serious.

The hold she had on him loosened. "Then take me, fuck me silly." she nipped at his ear. She wasn't holding him tightly anymore, allowing him to do whatever he wanted, wherever.

[Colors seem to be problematic right now... I'll identify which character each post refers to until this is resolved. It's nice to be back with everyone!]

Mitch / Amber

Mitch, a guard on State's basketball ball team, had just agreed to a pick up game, but his plans changed as soon as he saw the stunning girl sitting in the front room of the Beta House. He set his basketball down and plopped down next to her. She looked tired, but that didn't dissuade him.

Six foot one and 205 pounds, with short blond hair, Mitch had an insatiable sex drive and was always on the prowl for his next conquest.

One knee when on the couch as he poured on the charm. "Hi, Darling! I'm Mitch! What brings you to the Beta House?" A wide smile overtook his face. He was dressed in baggy shorts and a tank top, which showed plenty of his toned and tanned body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris / Stephanie

Chris needed no further invitation and frankly wasn't going to wait for one anyway. He had his mind set, and it was full speed ahead, his swollen cock finally finding the sweet spot he had been longing for. He looked her intently in the eyes, hovering over her, as the tip parted her labia, plunging in deeply. His eyes didn't stay open long. His tongue brushed across his lips in pleasure as he savored the sensation of being submerged deep in his lover's body again. A slight grunt escaped his lips.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy / Jaycie

Andy instantly relaxed at her reassurance. He leaned and gave her an appreciative kiss on the lips.

"Thanks, Baby... you're the best."

He put the car in gear and plotted the course to the Escape. He looked over at her again. "I love being with you, Jaycie... I really love being with you." And then his foot punched the gas.

Mark / Rylee

Mark chuckled at Rylee's "weak little girl" act. He had already come to know her much better than that.

"I promised what, exactly?" There was a broad smile covering his face as he was edging toward the door, their hands still touching. "I promised to get you back here safely... which I did. You sleep, and we'll see how you feel tomorrow. Okay?" He leaned to give her an innocent goodbye kiss.

Mark/Rylee

Rylee gave him the "puppy dog eyes" and pulled on his hand.

"You promised to keep me safe from the monsters." She stated, as if he should have known. She kissed him back, pulling him back to her.

She really didn't want him to leave, looking into his eyes, and finally said. "Please stay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy/Jaycie

Jaycie smiled as he called her baby, and then looked over at him as he spoke once more.

"Awww, babe. I love being with you too." She said, taking his hand in hers, as he punched the gas.

"I really mean that, I love everything about you." She stated, smiling.

Mark / Rylee

Mark could only chuckle. Her little routine was paying off.

"Yeah, I guess I forgot all about the monsters." He directed her to her bed and helped her to sit down. She was quite wobbly. He took off her shoes, and realized she could sleep find in the rest of her clothes... though an evil thought did cross his mind to help her get in her nightclothes... allowing him the peek at her that he had been longing for all day. She'd never remember after all...

But instead he swung her legs around so that she was on her bed, lay her down, and then covered her with her blanket, tucking her in as best as possible. He then kissed her on the forehead.

"You sleep, Rylee, and I'll stay here by your side till you drift off."

He was feeling quite protective and very warm toward her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy / Jaycie

Andy was beaming with pride as he drove his date... his lover, really, to the Escape. He imagined what it would be like to stroll into the establishment with the sexiest girl in the place on his arm.

He was looking forward to an enjoyable evening, complete with a meal and some dancing.

But truth was, he had no idea what was to come...

Alex sighed softly, her body trembling against him as the stirrings of another orgasm approached surprisingly quicker than before. While she was affectionate, she wasn't the kind of girl who liked to cuddle or remain close to anyone for long, mostly because while she wouldn't admit it, Alex had never really gotten over the intimacy issues she'd had in the past. Or at least she thought she hadn't. This was so different; she found herself wanted to stay connected to him, to stay in his arms for as long as she could possibly stay. "I love you." She whispered, her lips meeting his softly as she moved her hips slowly.
Nic felt her heart flutter as her words hung in the air, and she wasn't sure how he'd respond. She felt tears of joy sting her eyes, and it made her blink furiously when he returned the sentiment. The sun had gone down, and there was a faint chill in the air, but Nic didn't even notice the shiver that ran through her. Instead as he broke the embrace she smiled, her lips meeting his softly. Her eyes closed briefly, and she nipped softly at his lower lip. "Tony," She whispered his name. "Tony, I want to be with you, always. I want to be closer." The tone in her voice betrayed precisely what she wanted.

Aaron / Alexandra

"I love you as well..." he promised her, his strong hands coming to her hips and lifting her slightly, completely changing the way their bodies were joined.

His words were followed by a kiss, then more words. "... so very much..."

As his hands continued to control her body, he knew that his orgasm -- his next orgasm -- would not be long in coming. He was deep within her, deeper than he ever imagined possible, and he was totally loving the closeness.

Their lips met again in a deep, passionate kiss. It felt as if they were made for each other.

Tony and Nic

Tony knew exactly what she had in mind; they had dated long enough at times it felt they could complete each others' thoughts. His heart was pounding so strongly he was sure she could feel it in her chest as well.

His words would repeat her's. Almost.

"Nic... I want... you, too..."

He felt as if every fiber of his being was in love with this wonderful woman.

Alex moaned as he moved her hips, making their connection, and she kissed him passionately. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she felt her body trembling slightly. There was no way that she would be able to continue after this, but it was the best feeling of exhaustion she'd ever experienced. Smiling, she ran her hands over his shoulders and arms.
Her heart leaped when he said that he wanted her too, and Nic kissed him again, her tongue running along his lower lip for a moment. She wanted to move off the sidewalk, but she didn't want to leave his arms, even though she knew that they would not be truly separated. Nic pressed closer to his warmth, her body seemed to be drawn to his by a deep need. Snuggling close, she kissed his neck softly, her arms wrapped around his waist. It seemed that he'd have to start them moving again because Nic was too distracted.

BEdZ said:
Mitch / Amber

Mitch, a guard on State's basketball ball team, had just agreed to a pick up game, but his plans changed as soon as he saw the stunning girl sitting in the front room of the Beta House. He set his basketball down and plopped down next to her. She looked tired, but that didn't dissuade him.

Six foot one and 205 pounds, with short blond hair, Mitch had an insatiable sex drive and was always on the prowl for his next conquest.

One knee when on the couch as he poured on the charm. "Hi, Darling! I'm Mitch! What brings you to the Beta House?" A wide smile overtook his face. He was dressed in baggy shorts and a tank top, which showed plenty of his toned and tanned body.

Amber turned around when she heard a voice that was directed at her. She smiled at the charming guy now standing before her. H was tall, and looked like a model somewhat, not the usual kind of guys she dated but there was always time for a change. He was blonde and quite sexy. Amber looked him over and raised one perfect eyebrow at the way he was talking to her. Maybe he didn't recognize her at first. That was somewhat good, Amber hated when people wanted something from her just becuse she was somewhat famous and successful. She smiled at the guy. "Hi there Mitch, I'm Amber. Well, I've heard a lot of this place, finally came to check it out. It's nice to meet you Mitch."

Rylee/Mark

Rylee was still very wobbly, and as he helped to her to bed, she smiled at him. As she got put into bed, she snuggled into the blankets.

Looking over at him, she sat up in bed, and grabbed his hand, pulling it gently towards her. She leaned into it some, and looked up at him.

Softly she couldn't help but notice that he was staying with her. It was a great feeling, it made butterflies in her stomach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaycie/Andy

Jaycie couldn't help but wonder what their evening would be like, or what she would do if she did get a couple of drinks in her.

Pushing the thought away, she smiled at him. Wanting to get to the Excape as fast as possible. She had never been there, so it was going to be a very fun night.

Kage, a drama major walked onto campus. This was his first day after being transfered nearly two weeks ago. The boy sighed and looked around at all the hot guys. Wait guys?! Kage shook his head and tried to change the course his mind was takeing. Ok, so, he liked guys, but he was definatly not open about it. With overly religious parents what teen would be? A sigh escaped his full lips and the wind gently rustled the boys sand colored hair. Kage walked in the front doors wondering where exactly he would stay and what his schedual was.

Chuck / Kage

Chuck and Stan had been out for pizza and had just gotten back to the House. Stan had class soon and bounded up the stairs, two at a time, to grab his books and was out the door moments later.

Chuck, on the other hand, was done for classes for the day and spotted the new guy as he stood in the doorway. As Stan rushed by, Chuck called out to him, "See ya later, Dude. Have a great day!," then turned his attention to the new guy.

"Hey, I'm Chuck. Welcome to Beta House! Can I help you?"

Chuck's smile was wide, and included his eyes. He had given a quick glance over this guy and liked what he saw.

Mark / Rylee

She was relaxing, and Mark had no doubt she'd be asleep in a matter of minutes. He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her back, hoping she'd zone out soon. He hoped she wouldn't get sick again, and had already decided to leave the bathroom light on once he slipped out... just in case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy / Jaycie

As they pulled into the parking lot of the Escape, it was obvious they'd be two of the youngest patrons there this night; it clearly was designed for a slightly older crowd.

As Andy opened her car door, he asked again. "Got I.D.?" He knew they'd never get in without being carded.

And then he leaned and kissed her. "I'm really looking forward to a fun night with you," he assured her. "It's been a wonderful day already!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom