Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyss smiled up at him. "No, it's fine, don't worry. Seriously. I'm just not used to well...I'm from a girls school. I don't have a lot of encounters with males."

She patted his embarrassed blush and grinned. "Now. Coke."

Mitch was immensely relieved.

The mood changed, back for the better.

"Well, we have Coke here, but I think just regular, and Cherry, and Diet. For Vanilla, well, there's a little soda shoppe in the village, kinda of a 50's theme. That might be fun. We could just walk there. Shall we?" He nearly offered her his arm, but changed his mind.

She was still very much a mystery him, and he was eager to see what was underneath, so to speak.

Alyss smiled and nodded her head. She picked up her bag and slung it around her shoulder. "You'll have to show me the way, I've not a clue where I am!"

"That I can do," Mitch replied enthusatically.

As they walked the four blocks to the edge of the Village where Zeno's was located, he asked her questions about Ireland, her family, and what brought her all the way to Ameica. And then he got to the important question.

"So... do you have a boyfriend, here or there?"

He held the door open as they entered the Zeno's Soda Shoppe.

Walking into Zeno's, she scraped her hair back again, letting it flow through her fingers. "No I don't. I did, but he wasn't a nice character. So, after I left Ireland I thought it best to start anew." she said, frowning slightly. "Why?"

They took a seat, a small booth for just two.

"I, uh, guess I was just wondering. I'd, uh, kinda like to see you again... but I needed to know if you're free, I guess."

There was a shness, a reticence, about her that he didn't see in most American girls. It was both refreshing, and disarming. He'd never pursued anyone quite like her before.

"Well, we'll see." she said.
She'd always been wary of men, seeing as her last boyfriend had turned out to be such a bastard. Mitch seemed sweet, but she needed to be sure.

As their drinks were nearly finished, her Vanilla Coke, his rootbeer, he leaned back in his seat, feeling more comfortable.

Inadvertantly, his leg brushed against hers. He did not recoil, nor did he apologize. He was content for their bodies to have this little bit of contact.

"Alyss, what would you like to know about me? You can ask me absolutely anything you wish." He put his arm on the back of the seat, conveying complete openness.

Leaning back, she felt far more relaxed with a bellyful of Coke and doughnuts. "Uhh, well. How old are you? How long have you lived in this city? And are you single?" she said, laughing to herself at the end.

He chuckled at the innocence of her questions. But he offered, and she'd asked, so...

"I'm 22; I grew up in this town, but didn't want to continue living at home when I started at State. And yes, I am single. I have a couple of girls that I go out with from time to time, but nothing serious. Not by a longshot."

And then he thought to add, "and they both know I see other people; that's our agreement."

He leaned in a bit. "What else would you like to know?"

Alyss chuckled to herself. "There's nothing else I need to know." she leant back in her chair. "A couple of girls to go out with....hmm.." She took a long sip of Coke before sitting up and smirking at him. "I'd say that has all the qualities of a bona-fide man-whore."
She chuckled to herself and settled back.

Mitch laughed outloud... not at her, but at her statement.

"There's a place for being exclusive in a relationship, and I'm just not in that place."

He continued. "Marriage is at that place, I think. Until then, I'm pretty open, and will not ask more of a girl than I am ready to give her. As long as we both agree, and are honest, and stay clean and safe... I say, why not?"

His face was open, not accusatory or challenging. "Tell me what you think... please."

Alyss smiled at him, her lips pulling up into one corner. "We have a little thing called pride. You can hurt people without being in a relationship. You never know when someone might fall in love with you. And you can't tell when the next person might come along. I mean, if I was ever a random 'fuck buddy' I would hate it. You must feel something for the person you fuck or else you're heartless."

"I agree, Alyss. For me, I don't ever see it about 'fucking;' there's always an element of caring for me. I have to be drawn to, attracted to the person in some way. But because we've made love, it doesn't mean we're ready to make a life-time commitment to each other."

He swirled the little bit of rootbeer still in his mug around before venturing into deeper water.

"Take you, for instance. You and I." He looked her directly the eye.

"If you and I found we were attracted to each other, I'd love to get closer to you. Kiss, make out, see what develops. If at any point either of us wanted to stop there, we would." He raised his eyebrows as a way of saying, Okay?

"And yes, I find you attractive. You are very cute, even beautiful, and I find you to be a fascinating, interesting person. I'd love to get to know you better. And if that would mean physically, as well as mentally and emotionally, I'd be very cool with that."

At this point, he was ready to get cussed out or hit. But at least she knew where he stood.

Alyss smiled gently to herself and leaned closer to him. "Well, if you...and I are to get...closer." she moved very close to him and rested a hand on his leg. "Then I would be very careful.." Her lips just about grazed his, and as he leaned further towards her, for a kiss, she moved her hand off his leg and pressed two fingers to his lips. She moved away from him and chuckled darkly. Getting to her feet, she looked back down at him, he looked a little flustered. "You don't know what you could be getting yourself into." She frowned slightly and turned on her heel, beginning to walk from the shop.

"What the hell?" was his first reaction, without even thinknig... he wasn't even sure if those were words spoken, or just a thought.

He slapped $5 on the table and ran out after her, catching up on the sidewalk.

He ran in front of her, rather blocking her path.

"So, what's that do for us? I like a mystery, Honey, but you have me lost!"

Alyss sighed, continuing walking and forcing him to walk backwards. "All I'm saying is that you shouldn't take everyone at face value." she snapped. Alyss stopped in her track, closing her eyes and letting out a deep sigh. "I don't know. I just don't know what I'm doing right now. I shouldn't even be her-" she stopped herself and carried on walking, shoving her hands in her pockets.

"Dammit... stop and talk to me a minute, would you?" He was getting irritated now.

"Just tell me... do you want to leave me alone and just walk off... or do you want to keep talking?"

His eyes implored her. He'd do his best to honor her wishes.

Alyss let out an irritated sigh. "Does it bother you that The reason I came to America is because I killed a man?" she said, furrowing her brow,

A fist in the gut couldn't have hit Mitch harder. "A... what?" He was frozen, momentarily, staring at her with wide eyes.

He glanced left, right. There was a bookstore on the right, a college bookstore that would be deserted this late in the semester.

He grabbed her by the hand and nearly drug her into the story. A sleepy salesperson barely acknowledged their presence.

Mitch led her down the stairs, to the very back corner. They were the only two people in the entire downstairs of the bookstore. He turned and faced her, his eyes piercing into her soul like a laser.

"What? Talk to me... please..."

He sensed that he was in deep, and getting deeper. But he wasn't going to turn back now.

Sixteen year old Stephanie walked out of the dean's office holding all her papers and maps. She loved the heat of the sun and wished she could skip classes on her first day at her new school and go have some fun. The light breeze blew a paper off get binder and flew across campus. She chased after it but everytime she bent over for it, the wind would pick it up and bring it farther. She continued to chase it, bending over and not realizing she was giving everyone a good view up her very short skirt. She swore under her breath as she chased the paper across campus.

Will, also a freshman at State, saw the female student stuggling to gain control of her errant piece of paper.

Feeling the blow of the wind, he charted a course, meeting the paper as is tumbled across the ground. Snagging it up, he handed it to its owner, who was breathless and quite embarrassed.

"Here you go," he announced, "safe and sound."

As she looked up at him, he smiled.

"Hi, I'm Will McPherron. Are you new here, too?" His hair was long, and jet black; had he been dressed in black, he could have passed for a Goth. But he wasn't; he was just another new kid at State, one of the new inductees at Beta Epsilon Zeta, one of the fraternities on campus.

Stephanie took the paper from him while blushing. "Thanks, yeah I'm new here. First day." she said while blowing her long brown curly hair out of her bright green eyes. She looked him up and down, smiling at his long hair. Shed always had a thing for guys with long hair. "How long have you been here?" she asked while organizing her papers into a neat pile and putting them in her binder do they couldn't escape again.

BEdZ said:
"Wow..." was all Chris could mutter, softly, as their kiss broke and her hand lifted from his leg.

"Joann..." he said warmly, "You can really kiss!" His face was flush.

And then he continued, "We can... we can keep talking... if you'd like. I really... I really want you to do... only what you'll feel comfortable with later."

He was aware it sounded like a line... but it was the honest truth. He hoped his eyes helped convey that.

He, too, then reached for his glass. His mouth was remarkably dry.

Joann took a long sip of her cherry dr pepper, and glanced over as he reached for his glass. His words could have been taken as a line, except when he'd said it, he'd sounded almost nervous. Like he was afraid that she wouldn't believe he was being sincere.

"I feel.. very comfortable with you, Chirs. I never felt this comfortable with a man in a long time. And I was wondering if after dinner.. we could.. if we could.. go somewhere where we can be alone?"

Will instantly found himself comfortable around this new girl, Stephanie. His long hair wasn't very fashionable, and people often drew conclusions about him that weren't very favorable based upon his hair, so it was refreshing to have someone just treat him... like a person.

"Well, I've been here, uh, about three weeks, I guess. I pledged for one of the frats here on campus, Beta Epsilon Zeta, at the end of my senior year of high school, so I got to move in a couple of weeks early and get kinda acclamated," he explained. And then he continued with a shrug, "I don't know where everything is yet, but I'm starting to feel kinda at home here. If there's anyway I can, I'd love to help you out..." And it was then that he didn't know her name.

He felt rather awkward about that, and scratched his foot across the ground. His dark eyes looked at her kind of sad, hoping she wouldn't think him wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom