Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh damn!" he muttered just loud enough to be heard. His head went back in a huge laugh at her comment.

As he turned and saw her blushing, he stopped and gently put his fingertips to her chin, turning her gaze toward him.

"Joann, I'm not gonna change from being the guy you've just spent the past hour with. The guy you got there is the same guy you have here. It's okay... you're safe with me."

He so much wanted to lean and give her a kiss on the cheek, and as he tought of it, his cheeks blushed.

"Delano's it is! or somewhere with AC." He opened the car door of his 2004 Alero and waited for her to get situated before he closed the door.

Twelve minutes later, they were seated in a booth at Delano's. The AC was running, and the couple seemed quite comfortable, seated across from each other.

How did he do that? Christopher had taken one look at her expression, and red face and had known immediately the reason for it. Fear. Fear that once she was alone with him he would be a completely different person and immediately reasured her that the same guy.

Joann looked in his eyes and after a silent moment saw him blush. He looked even cuter when he blushed, she decided. And he was so sweet to reasure her, that she did what he'd thought of doing. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Chris." It was just a quick peck on the cheek.

Sitting across from him at Delano's, she laid her hands flat on the table, leaned forward and said, half serious, half joking, "I should warn you, I've scared a few people with my large appetite." Despite her small frame she definitely wasn't into salads. She loved food, especially italian. And he scents here was making her mouth water. It was a good thing she enjoys working out, almost as much as she enjoyed writing.

"You've been here before, what would you suggest?"

Chris was back in Junior High; the place where her lips had pressed against his cheek still felt warm. It was a moment when she unmistakable lay claim to a part of his heart.

In a surprising innocence, he was having trouble concentrating on her words, so taken was he by the trust she had shown him already.

"Uh," he stumbled slightly, "I've only been here a couple of times, and... haven't been disappointed yet." Funny how much of life carried a double meaning.

"The pizza is great -- at least I think so of the pepperoni -- and the lasagna is amazing."

His eyes studied her. Here in this setting, with music in the background and only a table separating them, he was struck by her simple beauty. There was something about her -- what was it? His mind kept going back to the word "purity." Not the kind of purity that made her untouchable and unattainable, but a style of purity that made her that much more compelling.

His eyes were focused; he was desiring her more than he had anticipated that he might.

"It's all good," he said, a little softly. "It's all good." His mouth curved into a slight, genuine smile.

"All good hmmm," she ran her tongue over her lips, but it wasn't meant to entice. The scents of the italian food assaulting her, making her that much more hungry.

His smile was very disarming, warm and genuine. Christopher's voice did something to her just then, and for the life of her she didn't know why. "Tell me more about you, Chris. I want to know everything. Or at least everything you're really to tell a reporter."

When their waiter came she ordered the lasagna and a large ice water. The air conditioner felt great, she unbuttoned top three buttons of her blouse, and reaching up she freed her long dark brown hair, ran her fingers through it. Felt good to not to have her hair pulled back in a tight pony tale, but it had been cooler.

Chris started to tell her about his family; the oldest of three, both of the others being sisters; his mom had died three years earlier after a long battle with cancer... her illness was a key reason he was pursuing medicine.

What he was going to cover next... he completely lost track of. Her long dark hair cascading over her shoulders as she removed her ponytail, and he could barely remember his name.

He wasn't sure, but he thought he might have gasped, she was so beautiful.

He blushed, then spoke. "I'm sorry... I completely forgot what I was saying..." His arm was frozen, a piece of pepperoni pizza suspended in mid-air.

"I'm sorry about your mother, Chris." She'd lost someone too, her sister, but not to cancer, or another illness. Drunk driving had been the cause.

His gasp took her completely by surprise. Joann never had caused a man to gasp simply by taking her hair down before. Was that the reason? Or could it be that the slice of pizza he'd picked up was too hot? But if it was the pizza, he wouldn't be blushing.

The thought that she might have caused him to blush and forget what he'd been about to say, made her blush. She didn't know what it was he'd been about to say but she said, "You were going to ask me to go dancing with you, or maybe it was swimming?"

She picked up her fork, and took a bite of the lasagne, he was right, Delano's lasagne is the best. His pizza that was frozen in mid air in front of his lips looked really good too. But she found herself staring at his mouth and thinking that his lips looked better.

"My mistake, that was me, I was going to ask you if you'd like to go dancing, or swimming."

"I'm... I'm sorry, Joann," he finally said, his brain catching up and reminding him what all had taken place to lead to the embarrassing moment.

He set the pizza down. It was time for a moment of honesty, come what may.

"Joann, I am really enjoying you." He found himself wondering what her dark, brown eyes would look like with her glasses removed.

"And dancing, or swimming, or a monster truck rally, all sound like great ideas... as long as I get to enjoy them with you."

A boyish smile spread across his face. "And I hate monster truck rallies," he confessed. The meaning was clear.

And surprisingly, none of the options involved sex.

Joann didn't know how to reply, he'd even go to an event he hated to be with her. How long had it been since she'd asked a guy out? At least a year, she'd built walls so high around her heart, no one had been able to make even a small crack.. until now.

All joking aside she decided it was time she was just as serious with him. Her asking him out could have been taken as a flirtatious joke, and he had seriously let her know that he would have taken her up on it. Even going somewhere he hated, to be with her.

"I haven't done this in a long time." She paused, she was so nervous, like she was back in high school trying to gather the courage to let her first crush know she liked him as more than a friend. "I like you Chris.. I mean.." she was so bad at this it was embarassing.

He threw his head back in a big laugh, to diffuse the tension.

"Oh, Joann," he continued, looking at her, a smile still on his face. "It's okay... I like you, too... a lot."

His face got a bt more serious.

"I didn't see it coming, but I am very comfortable with you."

And then he rested his chin on his hands, his elbows on the table, leaning in just a bit, his voice getting lower, softer.

"And I wouldn't mind getting more comfortable wtih you."

The waitress interrupted, saving the day for them both. "Need refills?"

She was starting to feel the heat again, but was fairly certain that this time it had nothing to do with the weather, and everything to do with Christopher. Joann didn't know if she should be glad for the waitress' interuption, or annoyed by it.

She had leaned forward herself, and was about to ask him just how comfortable, when the waitress asked if they needed a refill. Joann sat back and nodded to the waitress.

As soon as the waitress left, Joann stood up and moved to sit right next to Christopher. She'd done it quickly, on impulse, knowing that if she waited, she would have chickened out.

Chris was immensely pleased as Joann came to sit next to him.

He leaned back slightly. "Well, hello, Lady. It's nice to meet you," he said warmly, softly.

Then he had his own moment of spontaniety. He leaned toward her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. And then he repeated, more softly. "It's really nice to meet you."

She had most definitely taken his heart by storm.

It was just a light brushing of his lips against hers, a brief kiss. Heat flooded her, he'd said it again, more softly. She heard, but it was his closeness, he hadn't moved away and his lips were still very close to hers.

"Very nice," she said softly, she could have been agreeing with him, or she could have been commenting on his kiss. She closed the distance and kissed him, just a light brushing of her lips against his, but there was desire behind it.

If you listen close enough, it might be possible to hear one of the walls she'd built come crashing down.

This second kiss lingered. The sights and sounds of the restaurant faded away, and his hand, his fingertips, really, went to her cheek as their kiss not only lingered, but deepened.

Their lips pressing together with a bit more fullness, their mouths were very partially opened, and he breathed in as they kissed, drawing warmth from her.

There was energy, there was electricity in the kiss. There was passion.

His pulse quickened, and he would have guessed hers did, as well.

The waitress had returned with their refills, but she hadn't noticed the woman setting the glasses on the table and removing the empty ones. There was only him, his mouth on hers, the feel of his fingers gently stroking her cheek. One of them moaned, she thought it had been her, but couldn't be sure. Her pulse quickened, heart pounded.

This was so out of character for Joann, she normally didn't passionately kiss men she interviewed, but there was something about Christopher. She needed him, more than that, she desired him. When the kiss ended, she was staring in his eyes, her hand under the table was resting on his leg.

She blushed, a little embarressed by her boldness, she removed her hand from his leg and reached for her drink.

"Wow..." was all Chris could mutter, softly, as their kiss broke and her hand lifted from his leg.

"Joann..." he said warmly, "You can really kiss!" His face was flush.

And then he continued, "We can... we can keep talking... if you'd like. I really... I really want you to do... only what you'll feel comfortable with later."

He was aware it sounded like a line... but it was the honest truth. He hoped his eyes helped convey that.

He, too, then reached for his glass. His mouth was remarkably dry.

Alyss knocked on the door of the fraternity house, looking up at the letters BEdZ engraved into the door. She was new here, an exchange student from Ireland, but she had been looking forward to getting to know the new people around here.
She stood at 5"7, dark brown curls cascaded to her shoulders and she always dressed a little in the past, today she was wearing a pale cream dress and black Converse (see image below). Her face was beautiful and untainted by makeup with her pale blue eyes and luscious pink lips. A few freckles dotted around her nose gave her the complete virtuous country girl look. A happy, innocent girl she was escaping to the big city on her own and found the male attention a little unwelcome.
Feeling rather nervous, she knocked again, and the door swung open to show a tall man wearing basketball sweats. (Mitch) "Uh, hi. I'm new around here." she said, her Irish accent thick. "I was just knocking to say hello. I'm from Alpha down on the other campus."

Each knock on the door at the BEdZ house had the promise of a new adventure; at most of the other frat houses on campus, the door could wait quite some time before someone answered it. Here at BEdZ, though, there was almost an instantenous response. This day was no exception.

Mitch elbowed two other guys out, Stan and Will. "I got it," he announced. A commotion could be heard outside the door.

"Well, hi," Mitch said warmly, a wide smile on his face. He was in a playful mood. "It's good to meet you, 'new around here!' I'm Mitch." His entended his hand. Damn awkward handshakes, he thought to himself.

He quickly scanned the girl at the door, and was struck my her plain beauty. Most girls wore far too much make-up, in Mitch's opinion, but this cute girl with the freckles and the Irish accent was the exception.

As he rather drew her in, he spoke again. "Alpha, huh? It's great to meet a little sis!" It was meant to be a term of endearment.

"Come on in... is there anyone in particular you're looking for?"

He was still holding her hand.

Alyss smiled at his overly long exposure on her hand. She withdrew it quickly, blushing slightly. This house was rather clean for a home full of males; which honestly surprised her.
"I'm not looking for anyone specially. I just arrived two days ago so I haven't really made any friends yet. Most of the girls seem a bit...plastic, for me." she said, grinning widely. "Give me paintball and Xbox over makeup and kittens anyday."
She paused for a moment, smoothing down her white dress. "Sorry, I'm rambling. Well, it was nice to meet you. I suppose I'd better go, you guys probably have loads on."

(What she looks like)
http://img.visualizeus.com/thumbs/0...,grass-3181991d9ace62a65bc94f56fb85cb6e_h.jpg

Mitch listened to her ramble on; she was obviously quite nervous, which was quite cute.

"No, actually, you're not moving on... at least not until you tell me your name. Otherwise, how will I ever stop by Alpha and ask you out..."

He paused, with a semi-serious look on his face. There was no mistaking... he really intended to learn her name, at least.

Alyss smirked and cocked her head, raising an eyebrow. "Don't go thinking I'm some country bumpkin now. I still know my ways about me." she turned, scraping some hair behind her ear. "If you want my name you'll have to work it out for yourself." She gave him another grin and turned back to the door, beginning to head towards it.

She was taller than many women, but still a good bit shorter than the basketball player. So you're gonna be this way, huh? he thought to himself.

Two steps and he was around her, his arm blocking the way to the door... playfully. She was still free to go... if she really wanted to. But he doubted that.

"Shall I just assign you a name?"

His face took on a devilish grin. "Irish... Isabelle. There. You can be Isabelle."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Isabelle, would you like to have a Coke?"

He was inviting her to a date.

His arm still on the doorway, he liked the way it closed the distance between them.

Alyss rolled her eyes, grinning. "My name is Alyss Ray. Lovely to meet you."

She took a step backwards and looked the basketball player up and down. "Your name?" she asked, sarcastically. Hearing giggles from behind her, she turned to see two other men stood behind her. "I'm taking it that they live here too?"

He was quite enjoying this game.

"Yeah, this is Stan and Will. Guys, Alyss." The introduction was over. The look he gave them was, she mine. Get the hell away. They were bright enough to disappear.

"Alyss... that's a beautiful name. It's really nice to meet you!" The arm went down, and he leaned and kissed her on the cheek.

"So, shall we see about that Coke?"

His heart was racing; he really liked this girl, what he was learning of her.

Alyss smiled widely. "Coke Vanilla if you've got it? It's so hot today; man I hate the sun. As you can tell...Ireland doesn't get a lot of sun." she said, gesturing to her pale skin.
She winced slightly at the kiss on her cheek, but forced a smile to her face. "Shall we?" she said.

Mitch was suddenly embarrassed, a wierd, new sensation for him.

His kiss had caught her off-guard; it was only then that he realized a cultural gap might exist between them. Maybe people just don't do that in her part of the world.

He stammered to apologize. "I'm... I'm sorry, Alyss... I didn't mean to... I didn't aim to... make you uncomfortable."

He looked away; he felt very disoriented. He felt like she might accuse him of rape, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom